speedy | bakugo katsuki x fem...

By alexspotatoes

She was the average teenager who had a suitable Quirk and desire to become a hero - which was pretty much the... More

introduction
1 | welcome to u.a.! a beginner's guide to being a hero
2 | why do old people insist on using weird words?
3 | teamwork is hard
4 | being a class representative is NOT for everybody
5 | off to the rescue! except we get attacked
6 | beware the power of the dark side or whatever
7 | off to the rescue, this time for real
8 | great, the other classes hate us now (thanks, bakugo)
9 | bakugo gives a pep-talk and the child doesn't run off crying
10 | why does bakugo have to keep making the other classes hate us?
11 | i'm not fast enough on a RACE?
12 | sorry for making kirishima break my leg, recovery girl
13 | perverts!
14 | please don't kill her! she's my friend
15 | is it too much quirk energy or the adhd?
16 | sorry for passing out and loosing by default ??
17 | lord explosion murder? it's no good
18 | bunny hero: miruko!
19 | even though he told her not to text . . .
20 | . . . she texted anyway
21 | bakugo's hair goes POOF
22 | you're so loud
23 | best jeanist, i choose you!
24 | WHY DID I GET STUCK WITH THEM NOOOOO
25 | i force bakugo go give me a fist-pump
26 | villains go shopping, too?
27 | why are boys always so dramatic?
28 | playing in the mud
29 | my sonic pajamas are very comfortable, thank you very much
30 | paris, rome, tokyo
31 | bakugo's definition of destiny is . . . something else
32 | bakugo's knife-skills might be a bit concerning
33 | target, 'kacchan'. how did they even get that name?
34 | i was too slow for the first time of my life (heartbreaking)
35 | we're going to break rules
36 | we're officially breaking rules now
37 | breaking the rules worked! (all might is done for)
38 | we almost get expelled (again)
39 | bakugo's room is very bakugo
40 | bakugo is slowly accepting he has friends
41 | girls fight demons in the toilet (NOT CLICKBAIT)
42 | bakugo does some dumb shit (again) (emotional)
43 | i did NOT sleep with him
44 | how can he be such an idiot?????
45 | kirishima really knows bakugo
46 | mina is MAD (she goes off on bakugo and doesn't get blasted???)
47 | way too much energy, hell, i can't hold it in
48 | no, bakugo, you can't know everything
49 | the mafia really has some nice houses
50 | katsuki demands to know my locaton so he can stalk me (aww he's worried)
51 | katsuki's pep-talks strike again (thanks, bakugo)
53 | bakugo is actually a good photographer
54 | why are villains EVERYWHERE?
55 | i actually stay concious this time!
56 | being busy is considered an excuse, actually
57 | surprisingly, my quirk isn't being a banshee
58 | mineta's existence is a crime
59 | drink tea to help you sleep or some shit like that
60 | little kids being mad is sort of funny
61 | leaving your boyfriend alone with your parents is definitely a good idea
62 | apples really are the way to a person's friendship
63 | competing with random people is bakugo's hobby
64 | we go to an island again - let me go to the beach!
65 | i swear i won't cut katsuki in two
66 | apparently, i have a cooler quirk than bakugo
67 | bakugo really can tolerate kids (but only the ones who admire him)
68 | my ego gets shattered!
69 | don't be ashamed about what you read! (unless it's objectively weird)
70 | team work makes the dream work
71 | we're friends with a mass-murderer
72 | i CAN outrun a train, technically
73 | they tell me no for a time-limited mission?
74 | bakugo gets impaled
DILUC X READER

52 | bakugo invites his FRIEND and situationship to an island

2.4K 129 21
By alexspotatoes

Y/n was surprised to find Kirishima and Bakugo standing at her dorm on a Friday afternoon. She quirked an eyebrow. ''What do you want? I'm too lazy to go out to eat, sorry, but you can bring me something back.''

Kirishima's eyebrows furrowed. ''Isn't your Quirk to do with constant fast movement?''

''Your point?''

''Tch, I came here to talk business. We can just order.'' Bakugo invited himself in and Y/n moved so Kirishima can follow him. She closed the door and sat on the bed, while Kirishima took her desk chair. Bakugo stood in front of them with his hands in his pockets.

''What's up?'' Y/n asked.

''Yeah, Bakubro, spill it out.''

Bakugo looked like he wanted to blast Kirishima at the nickname, but kept his cool. How surprising. ''I was invited to go to i-Island for the i-Expo. They said I can bring two extra people, so if you dumbasses wanna tag along, you're welcome. I leave on Sunday. It's for a whole week.''

Y/n and Kirishima's wide, sparkling eyes met each other. Then Y/n looked back at Bakugo, a teasing smirk on her face. ''Aw, Katsuki, are you inviting us because you like us?''

''I can uninvite you, if that's what you want.''

''No!'' Y/n jumped up and quickly hugged him from the side. She lifted up one of her legs for added dramatic effect. ''Of course I'd love to join! I'll get to packing right away! Do we need anything specific?'' She looked up at him. His face was really close.

''Your hero suits.'' He pointed at Kirishima. ''You need to find something fancy.'' He then pointed at Y/n. ''And you need to send me your measurements.''

Y/n pulled back at that, eyebrow quirked. ''Body measurements? Measurements for what? That sounds creepy, what're you gonna do with them?''

Bakugo sighed. He really looked like he wanted to blast someone now. Most likely still Kirishima. ''My mother suggested to make you a dress when I told her I'm inviting you. She really loves making dresses. All personalized and everything.''

Y/n's eyes widened. ''Holy fuck, what?''

''Yeah.'' He looked at Kirishima. ''Don't get depressed Shitty Hair, I'm not getting a new suit, either. I'm gonna use an old one. The Hag's only making something for her.''

Kirishima chuckled. ''Don't worry about it. I'm going to go pack, then! Thanks for inviting me, Bakubro!'' Kirishima left before Bakugo could unleash blasts in his direction.

Y/n was still hung up on what Bakugo had said. ''Why would your mother want to make a dress? Isn't she, like, a famous designer? Oh All Might, no more school lunch for the next fifteen years if I want to afford something like that. Oh, and no more going out with you and Kirishima to eat. I was supposed to go to karaoke with Mina and the other girls!''

''Chill out, Speedy,'' Bakugo cut her off, making her stop her pacing around the room. When had she started pacing? ''You're not paying for anything. It's a gift. Besides, the Hag likes you more than me, so no wonder.''

''Stop calling your mother a hag,'' Y/n pointed out again, running a hand through her hair. ''That's really nice of her, Katsuki, but I don't know if I can accept something like that. I mean, a custom dress by Mitsuki?''

Bakugo chuckled. ''You really think the Hag would take no for an answer? She's already set her mind on it and she's really hard-headed.'' Yeah, no way she wouldn't be with Katsuki for a son. ''You should send them over in about an hour, if possible. She'll be done by tomorrow night, so I'll go and pick it up. She already has the design and everything, the hag's insane.''

Y/n scratched her neck. ''Right. Right, this is still really insane to think about. Where do I even get a measuring tape from?'' Without a word, Bakugo took a measuring tape out of his pocket. Y/n blinked. ''Do you just carry a measuring tape around with you?''

''Tch, of course not. I brought it now 'cuz you need it.''

''Why do you have one in the first place?''

''I gotta send measurements over since I model for my mom sometimes.''

''You model?''

''Sometimes.''

''That doesn't make it any less surprising!'' Y/n grabbed the measuring tape from him and reached for the door. ''Send me over what she needs measurements from because I'm gonna forget. I'm going to Mina.''

She didn't wait for him to answer and left. She was pretty sure he wasn't going to snoop around her room, so she didn't care about leaving him alone in there. He had a spare key no, too, anyway. After the incident of her overuse, she needed some form of security.

She couldn't believe what was happening.

''MINA!'' Y/n yelled as she knocked rapidly on her door. ''MINA, OPEN UP!''

''Jeez, girl, calm down.'' Mina opened the door. The was in her casual clothes, a leopard printed leggings and a tank-top with a heart in the middle. ''What's up?''

Y/n practically barged in, closing the door after herself. ''I need you to measure me. Katsuki's mom is going to make a dress for me.''

''HOLY FUCK, WHAT?''

''See, that's what I said.''

———

Bakugo didn't let her see the dress. He had it in a case with the M&M logo, his parents' designer company, that Katsuki literally models for, how did I not know this, bringing it along with him. The three were in the same roll on the plane to i-Island. Y/n, through sheer luck, had scored the window seat. Bakugo was in the middle. He wasn't happy about it.

At the hotel, two rooms were reserved for them. Y/n was separate from Bakugo and Kirishima, but she was right across from them, so it was a perfect setting. She settled in, unloading her necessities from her suitcase — Bakugo had complained about how much she'd packed considering they were going there for less than a week — putting them away in the bathroom, the nightstand. Then she flung herself on the bed. It was huge and soft and she wished she could bring it back home with her.

''Speedy!'' There was a knock on the door. ''You done in there yet? We're gonna go look around.''

''Almost!'' Y/n said as she activated her Quirk to unlock the door for Bakugo before returning to where she'd been sitting on her bed, putting on her red sneakers. The rest of her costume was already on. ''There.'' She put her goggles on her head and faced Bakugo. ''All done. Now we can go and be all touristy.''

''Tch, I'm not being a tourist.''

Bakugo was a tourist, Y/n noticed as he really looked around the expo and took pictures of things he thought were interesting, thinking no one was watching.

They made it to a challenge area. The objective was to clear out the 'villains', which were just a bunch of robots, as quick as you can. ''Sounds like fun! Let's do it!'' Kirishima said as he pointed at the rocks where the machines were nestled.

Bakugo chuckled. ''Fine. Get ready to get your asses kicked.''

Y/n quirked an eyebrow. ''In a speed challenge? Oh, Katsuki, you're so cute.'' She didn't miss the way his ears got red.

''Shut up! I still have a chance!'' Bakugo said as he looked at Kirishima and pushed him forward. ''You go first, Shitty Hair!''

Kirishima was more than happy to. The commentator introduced him and gave him the go. It took Kirishima thirty-three seconds on the dot to complete the challenge. He created a massive explosion at the end, which brought their other classmates to the site, along with a blonde girl with glasses.

''Tch, watch me now, Speedy, and try to beat that.'' Bakugo left to go down to the arena.

''Now, the next challenger is . . .'' Bakugo walked out all confident. Y/n leaned on the handrail, watching with a smirk. Definitely not admiring him, no, I just can't wait to beat his ass. Yeah, that's it, beat his fine ass.

Bakugo went off, completing the challenge within fifteen seconds. Y/n scoffed. Rookie numbers.

''Me next!'' Y/n called with a raised hand as she, too, made it to the arena. Bakugo was just about to leave and the two passed each other.

''Good luck, Speedy,'' Bakugo said tauntingly. ''You need a good luck kiss, too?''

''Katsuki, honey.'' Y/n smiled at him as she put on her goggles. ''I don't need luck.''

She'd meant the nickname as a joke, but it seemed to have stunned Bakugo. She ignored it. She turned to the commentator. ''I'm ready. Give me the go!''

The moment the commentator did, Y/n activated her Quirk. She had time now. Having learned to increase or decrease the speed of her Quirk recently, she used that to her advantage. She ran around the island for a little while, picking up an ice-cream on the way and dropping the fee on the ice-cream parlor's counter. Then she made it back to the arena with enough energy gathered, so she quickly moved to Bakugo and lifted his hand so he can hold her ice-cream.

Focusing all the gathered energy in her leg, she quickly went and smashed all the machines, then she ran back to Bakugo and grabbed her ice-cream, taking a lick before deactivating her Quirk.

Explosions sounded through the arena as the machines were finally destroyed. The commentator looked between the robots, Y/n and her watch in bewilderment. ''That was . . . six seconds?''

''Huh, really? Would've been faster if I didn't get ice-cream.'' Y/n looked at Bakugo and held the ice-cream closer to his mouth. ''You want some? It's chocolate.''

''That was so cocky.'' Bakugo scoffed. Then, without warning, he leaned down and bit off half the ice-cream, walking away, trying to hide his brain-freeze. ''HEY! THE HELL, YOU OWE ME AN ICE-CREAM NOW, KATSUKI!''

''You offered, Speedy!'' Bakugo said, then clutched his head as the brain-freeze finally set in. ''Shit, that was dumb.''

Y/n gasped as she caught up to him. ''Did you just admit you were dumb?''

''I'm not buying you another ice-cream.''

''Oh, come on!''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.3K 31
𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
892 30 8
'He must be scared of you, Midoriya! Scaredy, Cat-suki!' In this AU, we have Mean!Deku and Nice!Bakugo. It has always been like this, Bakugo being th...
329K 8.6K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
1.9K 159 49
A new student joins the UA High School from a place where being someone with quirks isn't praised. Things become strange for this young teenager as s...