Urgent Arrange Marriage

By hiddenqueen01

#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by h... More

Introduction
Character
Chapter 1: Marriage?
Chapter 2: First encounter!
Chapter 3: First Wedding!
Chapter 4: Wedding night!
Chapter 5: Second Wedding
Chapter 6: Karan's First Rasoi
Chapter 7: First Fight
Chapter 8: Office Visit
Chapter 9: Leave Me?
Chapter 10: Sweet Dish
Chapter 11: Pregnant
Chapter 12: Gold Shopping
Chapter 13: Camping
Chapter 14: Lake
Chapter 15: Kabir's Visit!
Chapter 16: Return
Chapter 17: Got Caught!
Chapter 18: Job?
Chapter 19: Shopping!
Chapter 20: Shina's First Day!
Chapter 21: Gift!
Chapter 22: Party Night
Chapter 23: Radhika's First Day
Chapter 24: Lisa Bitch!
Chapter 25: Suraj's birthday!
Chapter 26: Coming Closer Night!
Chapter 27: Fire!
Chapter 28: Shina's fight!
Chapter 29: Kabir Left The House!
Chapter 30: Hug
Chapter 31: New Journey!
Chapter 32: Miscarriage!
Chapter 33: In Name Of Love!
Chapter 34: Surprised
Chapter 35: Marriage Reveal
Chapter 40: Music
Chapter 36: Bike Ride
Chapter 37: After One Week
Chapter 38: Claim!
Chapter 39: Black
Chapter 41: Deadline!
Chapter 42: House
Chapter 43: Getting Intense!
Chapter 44: Rohit?
Chapter 45: Retrieve The Deal!
Chapter 46: Date!
Chapter 47: First Night!
Chapter 48: Collapsed!
Chapter 49: Last Mission!
Chapter 50: Rakhsha Bandhan!
Chapter 52: Flirting?
Chapter 53: Divorce!
Chapter 54: Pain!
Chapter 55: Want To Talk!
Chapter 56: Hansi Ban Gaye!
Chapter 57: Divya!
Chapter 58: Varun!
Chapter 59: Truth!
Chapter 60: Return!
Epilogue
Bonus

Chapter 51: Death

2.1K 142 11
By hiddenqueen01

Meanwhile:

Aahan's pov,

Currently I'm at my in-laws house and surprisingly they are on my side. They scolded Radhika for fighting with me and Sanskruti di support me. While Radhika is just staring at me angrily while hearing their scolding.

Aahan: that's enough mom, I think she learned her lesson.

I said because I can't see her getting scolded. Though she was looking cute with an angry face which was red matching with her dress colour. She scoffed at me and got caught by Sanskruti di, she held her ear and she started screaming.

Radhika: di, leave my ear.

She screamed but she didn't leave. I grabbed Radhika shoulder taking her in my embrace like a side hug.

Aahan: leave her di, let's start with celebration.

She nodded while angrily looking at Radhika. I looked at Radhika who was looking down. I can see now she is hurt but before I can say anything she left from there. Soon the celebration started and Radhika took the pallu on her head looking mind blowing. I just kept staring at her like a lover.

I already love her style because every time she hits different. But the only thing that was missing was her smile. I sighed I think we hurt her. Soon everything ended and we headed back to our house where Shina and Mina were waiting for us. I looked at Radhika, and she was looking out of the window.

Aahan: I'm sorry!

She looked at me.

Radhika: why are you sorry?

Her voice and expression was neutral.

Aahan: in case I hurt you.

Radhika: I know you were just joking, I'm just sad because Sanskruti di.

I stare at her while keeping attention to the road. I was staring at her telling her to continue because I wanted to listen. Which she does understand, she sighs and leans her head back.

Radhika: she was the only person who understands me but now she behaves like everyone else does.

Aahan: how does everyone behave?

Radhika: everyone often finds me hard to handle or talk because of my feisty nature. There are only a few people that are close to me and who understand me.

Aahan: who are they?

She looked at me and kept staring at me like it was hard to talk with me.

Radhika: not you!

She said playfully trying to change the topic, so I didn't push further.

Aahan: so sad!

I said dramatically making her grin.

Aahan: don't think too much about Sanskruti di. She is just having mood swings and changes because of pregnancy.

She nodded.

After some days:

Radhika's pov,

I was going through some important documents while Aahan was working on his laptop. Blazer off, sleeves fold, upper two buttons open and little messy hair indicating this hotness is really working.

Hotness? Did I call him hot?

I think something has changed with me or with him. He is not like the Aahan I know, he drastically changed. He is the same with me but different from everyone's. He doesn't flirt with anyone anymore nor look at them. I can't believe that he stopped flirting and his playful nature felt like it never existed. I wonder why he still behaves the same as me. But to be honest I'm worried about him. What happened to him? Is he stressed? Or hurt?
Suddenly his mobile rang, he picked up and another second he looked at me with a serious face. He kept the mobile back on the table and stood up.

Aahan: Radhika, Nandani mam died. We have to leave.

I stood up immediately with shock.

Radhika: what? How?

Aahan: cancer, Anuj informed me. We should go now.

He said and I nodded. We exited the company and went to the house. We changed clothes and took mom with us we headed to Oberoi's house. I'm really worried about Sanskruti di, she is pregnant. I hope she doesn't stress herself because I can't effort more loss first Roshni bhabhi and now Sanskruti di.   
  Soon we pulled in front of Oberoi's house and rose inside. We met with loud crying of people but we continued to walk. Soon I saw Anuj's family along with Shina and Mina. And there Sanskruti di was, her eyes were numb but not shedding tears. Then I noticed Ruhi, Ishita and Kiara were also not crying. Leave them Suraj jiju and his brothers were also not crying. Their eyes were just moist while Mamta aunty and her daughters were crying badly. Anuj's eyes were heavy and he was taking care of aunty while Karthik bhai was taking care of Shina. Mina has her pillar which was holding her so softly. Aahan went to Anuj and immediately Anuj hugged him. I smiled at them and mom went to aunty, assuring her while aunty cried on her shoulder. Sanskruti di's both mother in law and father in law was crying. The whole scene was terrifying where everyone was crying. Everyone took the last glance of the dead body and Oberois brother picked up the bamboo stick on which her body was kept. Everyone started crying more loudly while we headed to the place where we burned the bodies. We all were walking when suddenly Karan showed up in front of Shina. Her eyes went smaller and more tears fell down. And in front of everyone Karan hugged Shina while she sobbed hard on his chest. Honestly seeing everyone crying and in pain of losing someone was making my eyes heavy. I'm not heartless nor do I have a cold heart. How can I not cry when everyone is crying their heart out. Roshni bhabhi was right beside me consoling me but seeing everyone crying was making her suffocate. Maybe she is remembering the loss of her baby. Suddenly she held my hand tightly and started throwing up, I widened my eyes.

Radhika: what happened, bhabhi?

I asked while rubbing her back and everyone's attention which on Karan and Shina's hug shifted to us. Karthik bhai immediately came running to her while worrying hella out of him.

Karthik: Roshni, are you okay? What happened? Are you not well?

She held his arms softly.

Roshni: I'm okay Karthik, just feel suffocated.

Karthik: do you want to go back?

Roshni: no!

Karthik: are you sure?

She nodded and we all again started walking. Karthik bhai was beside Roshni bhabhi all the way. Soon everything was done and we headed back but in cars now. Everyone was getting inside the house and Roshni bhabhi was beside me. Karthik bhai went to his dad to tell him that he is taking Roshni bhabhi back home. Suddenly I noticed Roshni bhabhi was moving in her place. I held her arm while looking at her worriedly.

Radhika: bhabhi are you ok---

Before I could complete she collapsed, I widened my eyes.

Radhika: KARTHIK BHAI!!!

I called him loudly, everyone looked at me. Everyone's eyes grew bigger in shock and tension when they saw Roshni bhabhi laying on the ground unconsciously. Karthik bhai came running towards me and picked up Roshni bhabhi. His face was more pale than Roshni bhabhi, he is afraid. He quickly rose towards the guest room while every family member followed him.

Mamta: what happened to my daughter?

She asked while crying.

Anuj: mom, Karthik bhai is there for her nothing will happen.

Anuj tries to assure her.

Rajesh: Yes, stop crying or else something will happen to you.

He said while rubbing her back, one thing I noticed about this family is that they all are very loving.

Suraj: I will call the doctor.

Karthik: yes, please!

Suraj jiju nodded and called the doc. Everyone was waiting for the doc while everyone was afraid because currently everyone has gone through such terrible moments. Soon the doc arrives and Suraj bhai guides her inside.

Suraj: don't worry she is our family doc.

Suraj bhai assured aunty, she nodded while her eyes were numb. Doc did her check up and with a strange face walked towards us.

Doc: who is her husband?

Karthik: me, it's me!

He immediately replied.

Doc: I don't know how you all will feel but Mr. Khurana congratulates she is pregnant.

Everyone's mouth hung open while she forwarded her hand. Karthik bhai slowly shook the hand while he was still in shock. Everyone was watching him expecting any reaction but it felt like he went numb. Suddenly his lip move upwards and he grins widely, and finally a smile is pulled on everyone's face.

Karthik: is she okay?

He asked happily.

Doc: yes, she just needs little rest and some healthy fruits.

Karthik: thank you doc, thank you so much.

He looked at aunty, his face was shining bright because of happiness.

Karthik: chachi, did you hear? We are going to be parents again.

He said excitedly and aunty kissed his forehead.

Mamta: yes, I heard Karthik and I'm very happy. God knows what he is planning, from one side they snatch my mom but from another side they blessed me with grandchildren.

She said while some tears left from her eyes.

Anuj: maybe they want you to be happy and not sad.

Shina: yes mom, Roshni bhabhi already has suffered miscarriage. We should make her happy and take care of her properly.

Viraj: I also think the same, mom also wants this. She tells us to move on and not be sad for too long till the moment she was breathing.

Jairaj: we can never forget her but we can't hold her back. And Sanskruti is pregnant too, such surroundings can be risky for them.

They hugged each other while everyone started at them happily.

After some time:

Shina's pov,

I was staring at the moon while standing in front of the window. So many things happen in one day, Nani dies and Roshni bhabhi is pregnant again. We all are happy but at the same time we are scared too. After miscarriage risk of pregnancy is more, I mean Roshni bhabhi will be in fear constantly. What if they lose this baby too and so on, and we don't want that.
  Suddenly two hands were securely wrapped around my waist. I closed my eyes and leaned on his shoulder, his fragrance was calming me. He kissed the side of my head and snuggled in my hair.

Karan: wanna talk something?

He whispered in hair.

Shina: do you think there are chances of miscarriage?

Karan: do you think there are chances of death?

I turned and looked at him, shocked by his answer.

Karan: they are partner Shina like life and death. There are chances of miscarriage and there are also chances of survival. Every pregnant woman has chances of miscarriage, so don't think too much.

I nodded and stared in his neala brown eyes.

Shina: your eyes...

I caress his eyes.

Shina: they are beautiful!

I spoke softly in a low voice.

Karan: I'm glad you like something in me.

Shina: I like everything about you.

I caress his ivory cheek.

Shina: your skin and skin tone...

My hand move to his nose.

Shina: your nose.....

My hand came to his lips.

Shina: your lips.....

I brush his hair.

Shina: your hair....

Now I looked in his eyes and found him smiling while staring at me lovingly.

Shina: I like you!

He grin.

Karan: bold confession baby!

Shina: I mean in appearance!

Karan: what about personally?

He asked while raising one eyebrow.

Shina: let's sleep, I'm tired because of crying.

He laughed and picked me up. I was surprised by this but didn't say anything. He laid me down and adjusted himself beside me. It's very rare where we sleep together without having sex, it feels peaceful.

Karan: why didn't you inform me?

He asked while caressing my hair.

Shina: I thought you hated my family so you won't come.

Karan: still you should have informed me.

Shina: sorry!

Karan: it's okay but please inform me next time.

I nodded and looked up in his eyes.

Shina: Karan?

He looked down.

Karan: hmm?

Shina: why did you come when you hate my family?

Karan: I thought you needed me!

Shina: you came for me?

He nodded while smiling softly, I hugged him while keeping my head on his forearms and wrapping my hand around his torso. He hugged me back while pulling me more close. I can hear his calm heart beat which feels mind blowing.

Shina: why do you hate my family?

I asked while still hugging him.

Karan: it will hurt you Shina, leave.

His voice was neutral, I looked at him.

Shina: you know I'm strong, I can handle it.

He stared in my eyes for a brief minute before pulling me closer to him.

Karan: my mom was never that affectionated towards family but dad was. And we both used to love Kiara a lot, she was our princess. Kiara always has multiple choice, there are many people who love her. So I was just one of them, I was not someone special to her. And this thing I realised when she get married.

I softly started making a small circle on his lower back when I realised his opening up about his past.

Karan: We used to belong middle class family and for us our daughter is our respect. Dad made it clear to Kiara that she shouldn't do something that will hurt him. But she did, I was not angry or hurt when I get to know that she has a boyfriend. But if she had told me or dad we wouldn't had stop her. It hurted dad like betray which broke him and he went too far. He torture her, break her and completely destroyed her. And I watched everything Shina, everything. And I couldn't do anything, I was helpless.

I snuggle more in his chest while continuing to make a small circle.

Karan: I tried and tried but everything was falling apart. I tried to make dad forgive her while I was there for her when she was hurt. And then your family come into picture, I really feel so insult. In my whole life I never felt as insulted as your family made me feel. I feel like they mocked us because we are poor. They took advantage of our situation and I was not able to do anything. That's why I wanted to become rich as soon as possible because it suffocate to be poor.

I looked at him and he also did the same.

Karan: dad hurted Kiara and I was not able to anything. Kiara was betrayed and broken, and I was not able to anything. Your family forced her for marriage and I was not able to anything. They treated her badly and I was not able to anything. Aditya made her life hell and I was not able to anything. Chacha tried to r-ape her and I was not a-ble to anything. She comm-itted suici-de and I was not a-ble to anyth-ing.

He started shuttering, I caress his check while placing soft kiss on his chest. He stop for some minutes and change the position. Now his head was on my forearm while his hand was resting on my waist. He buried his face in my chest while I caress his fair.

Karan: I just watch everything happening Shina and it tore my heart. In all this I grew hatred towards your family. That day still haunts me when I saw injured Kiara laying on floor. Blood where everywhere and chacha was on top of her trying to rape her. Her terrified and broken gaze was asking me thousands questions. Why did her life turn so miserable and why I was not able to protect her.

He looked up and it tore my heart when I saw tears in his eyes. I held his face in my arms while my heart was becoming heavy and heavy.

Karan: You remember our first encounter?

I nodded!

Karan: I intentionally picked up fight with you because I was angry on your family.

Shina: it must hard, I'm sorry for what my family did.

I said softly while caressing his hair. It was hurting to listen the pain he went through. Somewhere I was the reason and I feel guilty from the depth of my heart.

Karan: it was hard, so hard and I was all alone.

He said and snuggle more.

Shina: don't worry everything is okay now.

Karan: just because of you!

Shina: me?

He nodded and snuggled inside my chest. I caress his hair while thinking deeply. I should be glad that I have such a beautiful life because for someone life is just pain.

Shina: now Nani has died so do you feel light?

I asked suddenly.

Karan: why do I feel light?

He asked casually.

Shina: I mean the person who destroys your life is no more, so I thought it will make you little light.

He looked at me.

Karan: what do you mean?

Shina: I don't mean any offence, I was just asking. Because if I was in your place I would be happy.

Karan: no, I'm not happy but how come she destroys my life.

Shina: Nani forces Kiara for marriage.

Karan: really?

I looked at him confusedly.

Shina: you didn't know?

He shook his head.

Karan: why did she do that?

Shina: did you not know anything, Karan?

Karan: Kiara didn't tell me anything, is there something I should know?

I nodded and said everything to him from the start. He was listening to me quietly but I can feel he is hurt that Kiara didn't tell him anything.

Karan: I thought Aditya did everything that's why I hated him most.

Shina: but he also doesn't know about what Nani did.

Karan: so that means Aditya was the reason for chacha's death?

Shina: what? He died?

Karan: yeah, but I don't know the reason.

Shina: maybe, I don't know either.

Karan: leave everything now, I don't want to remember anything.

I nodded!

Shina: good night!

I said, he stared at me before placing a quick peck on my lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 324K 80
Mature content ! 2nd book in VILLAIN SERIES 🔥 All series are standalone and don't relate to each other. "From today onwards, am your...
1.2M 47.1K 56
An heir. That is what Arhaan Ahuja and his toxic family ever wanted. Arhaan had been born in a very toxic family and was brought up with old, orthodo...
59.7K 4.2K 27
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
55.1K 1.5K 7
A multicouple story about love betrayal and second chance.