Skulls and Sins (18+)

By molrcore

It's tough, to juggle the life of the a assassin and his daily life. Sometimes, he does wish he'd died back t... More

Chapter 0 pt.1 meme page
Falling for alcohol
A fucked up kind of night
hangover and "hookups"
South Side
At night, his eyes shine
A black crow cried
You will
good night little bird
Day and night, all the same
the lost and the leader
A deal between devils
The Archive
A small robin feather
An eye for an eye
Old friends
Day before dawn
A Lamb to the slaughter
A lamb to the slaughter 2
Till the end of the world
A mistake on his part
The show must go on
I love you
A lamb to the slaughter P.1
Lamb to the slaughter pt.2
carved in blood
Love
Butterfly
Old tales

Clarity

5 0 0
By molrcore

The air was tense, so tense it was almost possible to see and if you had a knife, you could cut right through it. The sun was on the horizon, perked up against the old buildings on the south side. His heart was thumping through his chest as he stared her down. He flinched as another bullet grazed his shoulder, ripping open a small slit in his shirt. He growled, eyes shining as he stared her down.
"Once you're a threat, you won't be left alone till you're eliminated.." Scarlet muttered, her eyes darkened, staring him down. There was a certain anger within her eyes, like a flame that'd never die down. "You operate like we do.." She shrugged and another bullet rang through the air, hitting his leg. He growled, forced onto his knees by the pain and jolted forward, grabbing her legs as he did and ascended, his wings extended into the air. A 25 meter drop should kill a human, he thought as his wings flapped in the wind.
"Oh fuck you don't-" Scarlet yelped as a gun echoed through his ears, causing his ears to ring so heavily his eye sight begun to blur over. The trees were a blur and it felt like his head was disorientated he didn't notice he was falling until he was on the roof floor. Scarlet yelped out, rolling over on the floor. She must've landed on her back, eyes flickering as her chest rose and lowered, breathing.
"You think.. because you're having a tough time, everyone else has to be depressed too?" She asked and rolled onto her feet. She was slightly hunched over, feigning strength spite her hand hovering over her stomach.
"Harvey was my stone.. he was the only sane thing left after you fucked off and Rosalie went awol.." She snapped, tears coiling her eyes. Falling past her rosy cheeks.
"THE ONLY THING THAT FELT SANE AND YOU FUCKING KILL HIM" She screamed and cocked the pistol back, lifting up to her sapphire eyes, glinting in the dawn light. "DOES THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY? HUH?" A gun shot rang through the air and he leapt to the side, flashing a canine. "DOES THAT FUCKING FINALLY MAKE YOU HAPPY?"
As each shot rang through the air, he leapt left and right, eyes fixated on her as he leapt closer. His heart thumping in his ears. Kill her. It was all his mind was on. A target to dispose of. He lifted his hand, letting fur spew out of his skin, coloring it darker and was inches away from her face when he growled out in pain and stumbled over on the floor. Tinnitus rang in his ears so loud he couldn't hear her and his eyes flickered to his legs. His tail jolted through her leg causing her to scream out in pain and stumble to her feet. He flipped on his feet, hunched over as he growled. Was she dead? He paused, for a moment, eyes glaring down at her as she laid there, on her stomach. He squinted. There was a slight rise in her back and he growled and lifted his tail. Kill her. End it.
"Kill her, little puppet.."
He flinched and lifted his gaze. In the shadow of a tall, slim birch tree was a woman. Eyes pink, flaring up with a crazed look as coils of blond stroke her porcelain cheeks. He growled.
"Kill her.. or.. you can become free.." She murmured. Her voice was another kind of smooth. Knowing exactly what to say and do.
"Little puppet, their own show.. their own life.."
He gulped. In her shadow, a woman stood. Her eyes were soft, gentle and brow. Black curly hair coiling around her thin figure. A white blouse so familiar it felt sickening to stare at. This woman. A gun shot rang through the air and he felt dizzy. Dizzy in a weird way, a calming soothing way, as if the world was paused. And for a minute, as he lifted his hand to the girl, he thought of something. A voice in his head. The scent of alcohol and sweat.
"I'm Rosalie" She said with a soft smile. Crowley grinned and shook it.
"I'm Crowley" He replied. She quirked a brow.
"That's a cool name" She remarked and leaned back, thoughtful. He perked up a bit, curious of what she thought about.
"Were your parents religious?" She asked all of a sudden, earning a confused lost look of Crow. He shrugged. He didn't remember his parents anymore.
The name Crowley was a old name, a name given because of it's meaning; being a sign of death and destruction, if what he'd read up online was true. He felt his eyes roll to the back of his head and his body slumped over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How long will he be out for?" A voice echoed through his head. A feminine yet familiar one. He tried to open his eyes, but it was like they'd been open for 48 hours, unable to even bother to respond to him. He groaned. His head felt odd. Light, yet heavy.
"We don't know.. A bullet to his heart should've killed him. He's lucky it didn't.." Another voice responded. A masculine voice. He felt his consciousness slip.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kill her.. or.. you can become free.." She murmured. Her voice was another kind of smooth. Knowing exactly what to say and do.
"Little puppet, their own show.. their own life.."
He gulped. In her shadow, a woman stood. Her eyes were soft, gentle and brow. Black curly hair coiling around her thin figure. A white blouse so familiar it felt sickening to stare at. This woman. A gun shot rang through the air and he felt dizzy.
He jolted awake, screaming so hard his ears begun to ring. Or it was the shot. Or nightmare. He couldn't tell. As his voice begun to break, he heaved for air, eyes flickering to his surroundings. Old, pale white painted walls. A bag with translucent liquid that had a small pipe that was pinned to his arm. The soft gentle beeps of a monitor behind him. Fuck, where was he?
"Mornin, Crowley"
He flinched and looked at the doorway, where a woman stood: her purple hair straight yet thinner at the back then the front, yet it suited her gentle, expressionless eyes.
"You know she will kill you if she knew you're holding me hostage" Crowley replied, his voice hoarse.
"I'm not holding you hostage.. I need you for something.." She replied calmly. He flashed a canine.
"And why do you think I'd even lift a finger for you" He snapped back. She was the enemy. Lucifer's main target. Her eyes flickered between his. Searching. The same gaze Scarlet wore. She approached him, cautiously. He growled. There was a moment between the two. Silence. A common truce, like he trusted her, even if she'd given him no reason to. He felt something at the back of his mind and his eyes faltered a little. Fuck. What was happening.. He groaned and rubbed the spot between his eyes.
"You will remember Scarlet, but nothing else.. I need you to remember Crowley.." A voice echoed within his head, as pictures begun to flash past his eyes. The red head. Her gentle smile, the corny laughter she did every time he tried to piss her off. Her scent of apple and alcohol.
"Hey apple spice" Crowley remarked with a grin. Scarlet groaned.
"I'm still too hot for you" She replied and looked at her, her sapphire eyes locked in her usually annoyed expression. It didn't suit her beautiful eyes. Crowley feigned a gasp.
"How dare you! I can handle spice" She retorted and grinned proudly as Scarlet broke a smile, chuckling softly. She walked up to her and brushed her finger over her throat. It probably had a red mark.
"You okay?" She asked calmly. Concern laced her voice. She wasn't fond of Crowley's life style, or night style. She nodded softly then yelped out in surprise.
"WHY DID YOU HIT ME?" She cried out.
"Cause I don't have treats to dangle over your head to make you stop picking fights!" Scarlet remarked annoyed, faking hanging a treat over her head as she spoke.
He breathed out, eyes staring at the sickly white comforter.
"Fuck.." He muttered, under his breath.
"She's in critical condition..I need your blood to help her as you have regenerative capabilities she doesn't.." Kali spoke. He nods quietly, feeling a lump of guilt form at the back of his throat. He'd hurt her. He'd almost killed her. A tear stroke his cheek as he lifted his gaze.
"She still loves you, Crow... even now.." Kali spoke softly, with a different kind of voice then he was used to. Genuine. Gentle, like speaking to a injured bird. He shuffled over to the side of the bed and stood up, gently. His hands shook, causing him to rub his hands together. It felt surreal, like the past two weeks had been a dream. Like he'd just woken up, opened his eyes. And really seen. Kali motioned at the door. Waiting. He breathed in gently and walked out of the room, with Kali behind him.
"She's in the room here" She spoke softly, motioning at a room a little to his right. She wasn't even a room away. He nodded softly and walked over to the room. His eyes widened as he realized it. Red curly hair sprawled out on a white pillow, her skin sickly pale as she laid there, asleep. He gulped.
"How.. uh.. bad?" He asked.
"You gave her quite the beating.." Kali replied and led him to a chair by the bed. He sat down and yelped out.
"Why did you hit me?" He sneered quietly.
"You two are idiots" She snapped quietly under her breath, stare fixated on him. "And she's been asleep for two days. like you" She continued, as he looked at her. Fuck. What was he doing? He felt a tear stroke his cheek. Sniffling. Fuck.
"Don't feel bad.. you didn't know.." Kali spoke.
"I did.. deep down.. I did.." He stammered. It was true. Deep down, there'd been a weird feeling, like he couldn't quite remember it. But every time it'd bubbled up to the surface, he'd pushed it down. He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up, through tears.
"She loves you.. help her continue to." Kali spoke, softly. There were tears, barely visible in her eyes. She was scared. Like he was. He nodded.
"What do I need to do?"
"Let me.." Kali spoke and whistled. A man appeared in the entrance, eyes concerned as they flicker between the two.
"He's ready.." Kali spoke. He nodded quietly and shuffled inside, with some equiptment he hadn't seen before. Needles. Tons of odd looking needles. He gulped and leaned back. Kali moved up to his side and he looked away. There was a moment of silence, just his eyes on her quiet, closed ones. Waiting. His heart was thumping through his ears then he flinched.
"Sorry"
He chuckled nervously and stared at Scarlet as he felt the pain sedate. It was ironic. How he was untouched by beating beaten to death but a simple needle scared him. A soft smile pursed up his lips. This was dumb. Fucked up.
"Once you're better.. I'll buy you a drink.." He muttered and grabbed Scarlets hand, rubbing his finger around hers. "I promise, scar.."
He felt his eyes flutter as time went on. It was weird. The kind of soothing noise of the beeping. And knowing she was ok. She'd be ok, cause he was here. He could repay that debt he'd owned her for years. It felt freeing, knowing that he felt her heart in her index finger. The soft gentle beat. Knowing she was alive. He breathed in gently and squinted. It was dark outside. He jolted up and looked around. Kali was asleep in another chair, her hand on her cheek. Fuck. He stumbled out of the seat and leaned on the doorframe. Biting on his lip as he thought. He had to return before Lucifer found out. Or she'd realize what'd happen. He sighed.
"So you're leaving again?"
He lifted his gaze and noticed Kali, gently rubbing her eyes. There were gentle blue bags under them. Does she sleep?
"Yes.. I have to make it right.. the right way" He replied, hoarsly. "I can't let Scar down.."
"She will kill you if she realizes.."
"Who.. Scarlet or Lucifer?" Kali replies sarcastically, causing the two to chuckle softly. He knew he had to make it right somehow. Even if he didn't remember for a while. He knew he'd know deep down that he needed to make it right. To not hurt her.
"I'll let her know.." Kali replied softly. "So.." She gently sighed. "What's your plan?"
"Kill Lucifer.." He replied calmly. It was the only thing that made sense. Kali grunted and stood up, walking up to him.
"No offense, but you're a idiot if you do" Kali replied. He chuckled softly.
"I'd be a idiot if I let Lucifer continue this.." Crowley retorted. It didn't matter how, or when, he was going to kill her tonight. He had to.
"I'm sorry.."
He felt his eyes flutter to the back of his head and fell to the floor with a thud. The calm soothing beeping was the last thing he heard as his mind begun to falter. As the memories begun to wash away again. That moment of clarity was faltering, dwindling down to a numb nothing. He didn't want this. He felt a tear coil his cheek. Not again..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 2.1K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
10.1M 316K 31
Even though the room was dark, I could still the one person who made my heart skip a beat. He stood there, his hands tucked in his pockets, staring a...
480K 13.7K 74
This feels so wrong, I can't help but think as I'm perched on the edge of her desk, my legs spread wide as my knuckles turn white from gripping the e...
64.8K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...