That One Barista (K/DA Seraph...

By WoffleStomp

Y/N L/N, from Brighthammer Inc., worked as a salesman, riding the corporate waves of Piltover. Coming from a... More

Chapter 1 - Sales Day
Chapter 2 - I'm Ready, Promotion
Chapter 3 - Coffee Lady
Chapter 4 - She Looks Familiar
Chapter 5 - My Treat
Chapter 6 - Two Different Worlds
Chapter 7 - New Week
Chapter 8 - The Worst Week
Chapter 9 - Hello Irelia
Chapter 10 - Reunited Once Again
Chapter 11 - I Want to Be Held
Chapter 12 - Incredibly Slouched
Chapter 13 - Popular Vibes
Chapter 14 - Spreading Corruption
Chapter 15 - I Want to Be Comforted
Chapter 16 - Separate Ways
Chapter 17 - Car Hunting
Chapter 18 - Sold It
Chapter 19 - Jealousy Hits Different
Chapter 20 - Company Saved
Chapter 21 - Lights Up
Chapter 22 - An Absolute Charity Case
Chapter 23 - Moving up a Class
Chapter 25 - Meeting the Parent
Chapter 26 - Pandemic of 2020
Chapter 27 - First Taste
Chapter 28 - Ghost Town
Chapter 29 - OMW to a Breakthrough
Chapter 30 - Good Feeling
Chapter 31 - Issue Two
Chapter 32 - Hair Become Blue
Chapter 33 - Something More
Chapter 34 - Superstar
Chapter 35 - To New Horizons!

Chapter 24 - Adaptations People

241 15 1
By WoffleStomp

NOVEMBER TIMESKIP!

Lux: Have a good night, Y/N!

Y/N: Thanks, you too! Oh... ummm... hey Lux, I wanna ask you something. 

Lux: What's going on? 

Y/N: In your opinion, do you think someone's principles should stop their dreams? 

Lux: What do you mean? 

Y/N: Well, you heard my girlfriend, Seraphine? 

Lux: Oh, her music is amazing, yes. 

Y/N: Oh shoot, you mean that? 

Lux: Yeah, my favorite single is Pure Bliss! I think she even talked about you in it, wonder if you were the shadow man she mentioned... Whatever, I'm a fan, let's just say that. 

Y/N: So, back to my question, Seraphine's working at a coffee shop and she's working herself to the bone with her music as well. I care about her a lot and I just want an outside opinion on this. Do you think she should quit her job-

Lux: She has a-PFFT! What, wait... sorry... sorry, hold on. Why does she have a job when she makes views like that? She's already working hard, we can all clearly see... no, she should quit. 

Y/N: Wonder if it's her dad getting in her head or something. 

Lux: My dad was like that all throughout high school till I went to college.

Y/N: Dang...

Lux: That sounds like a you and her problem though, I can't judge. Personally, I'd quite if I wasn't happy with my job, but I am, so... meh... 

Y/N: You're not just saying that because I'm one of your bosses, right? 

Lux: Y/N, you're a great boss, now go see Sera, she's probably worried sick! 

Y/N: Right, right, have a good night!

I pulled my fucking groin today at the gym, and it's been hell this entire day. Gotta give Braum props though, when it comes to injuries, he's the main, 7-foot man. I got some stretches I can do when I can get home.

But first, I gotta give Seraphine a kiss while she's mid-jam session once I get back. I pull into my fancy garage, admiring the Evelynn whip again, and then head straight to the elevator. 

When I press the elevator button, the door is stopped by some metallic fingers, and Evelynn comes into the elevator from the darkness. 

Evelynn: Thanks for waiting, doll... *Annoyed sigh*

Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit-

Evelynn: Well, it's rude to stare, darling! Top floor, please? 

Y/N: S-sorry... 

I hit the button for her, and clear my throat, just sweating a little, no sweating a lot. I'm happy she caught me in my suit, and not in my bathrobe the other day when I was taking out my trash. What the fuck do I care about an impression, anyway? I have Seraphine-wait... I COULD GET HER A GIG!!!

I look slightly to my side and Eve's just staring at me, studying me with a smirk, dropping those sunglasses in the little blazer she's wearing. Platinum hair, big boobs still, big proportions all around, apart from the waist, hourglass figure and it's so cartoonishly sexy, it's weird. 

She isn't my Seraphine though, who's in a league of her own. Sera's got voluptuous hips for her size, nice thighs, petite proportions which are enough to grab onto. She is the most perfect cuddle size, and I love having her on my lap while she serenades me at night. We just started doing that recently, but it's so fun. Combine that with her long hair and it just makes her irresistible. I'm sure Sera has the better personality too, because she doesn't need to speak with her body.

Enough rambling, hit resume... 

Evelynn: Long hours? 

Y/N: Yep... you know it. 

Evelynn: Ugh... and here I thought I was one of the only ones who understood the grind... I'm sure you already know who I am.

Y/N: K/DA Evelynn, yep. What kind of shit do they make you do at the studio? 

Evelynn: Oof... Kai'Sa has us dancing overtime, Ahri won't let me lead, and Akali... don't even get me started on her. They're all my beautiful popstar sisters, darling, don't get me wrong, but they get on my nerves sometimes... 

She looks over at me, who's just standing there with my hands in my pockets, slouched, smirking at her, pulling off the prime Kevin James look here. 

Evelynn: Sorry, you must be...?

Y/N: Y/N.

Evelynn: And... anything else? 

Y/N: You want the full title, huh? So, what, I co-run a company. "Y/N L/N, COO of Brighthammer Incorporated." 

Evelynn: I thought you looked familiar, darling! You were the Piltovian that was trapped in Ionia a while ago, oh my gosh! You're COO now? 

Y/N: Yeah, yeah, just helping Jayce run the company on Viktor's behalf. You hear what happened? 

Evelynn: Who hasn't... So, you live here? 

Y/N: Yep. 

THIS IS THE LONGEST FUCKING ELEVATOR RIDE EVER!!! HURRY UP!!!

Evelynn: What floor? 

Y/N: Same as you, got a condo on the top floor. 

WAIT!!! WE'RE NEIGHBORS?!

Evelynn: Well, neighbors then, darling. Isn't that just such rare chance?

Y/N: Yeah, really is... hehe... 

Evelynn: So, what kind of things they have you doing at the office? 

Y/N: Well, I didn't have to do much today, it was just horrible having to stay overtime to finish all the employee applications. Fucking brain-let of an HR assistant couldn't do it all himself, needed my help. Ugh... least he did all the busy work. Oh, and before that, I had to watch the sales force present something with sticks up their asses, it was... 

Evelynn: Hell...

Y/N: Yeah, hell.

We both share a giggle then make some more awkward eye contact. 

You have a girlfriend, you have a girlfriend, you have a girlfriend, you have a girlfriend, you have a girlfriend, you have a girlfriend, you have a girlfriend, you have a girlfriend, you have a girlfriend, you have a girlfriend.... and you love her very much... 

The elevator finally fucking opens and she's the first to walk out, strutting and jiggling in that super tight skirt. 

Y/N: Well, it was a pleasure to meet you! I don't know what the internet means, you aren't that scary. 

Evelynn: I'm scary?!

Y/N: NO!

Evelynn: I'm kidding, darling... heh... you made my night. 

Y/N: Oh, glad I could... help with that? Oh, and if you hear any music coming from my place, sorry in advance, that's just my girlfriend making something outta nothin'. Don't be afraid to knock!

You see, what you do not understand what I did there just yet was I just FUCKING TROLLED A DEMON LADY, OOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!! OH YES, EVE, YOU GOT SO FUCKED-

Evelynn: Oh... *Dreadful pause* Okay, thanks for the warning! You have a good night.

NICE TRY FED!!! Whatever, I love my Sear-bear... 

I nod at Evelynn and unlock my door, heading right inside to-

Sera: Y/N!!! 

Y/N: BABE!!!

She dives at me, and I catch her, kissing her as I hold her by the thighs and kicking the door shut. 

Sera: Babe... ehheeuueueuuegh...

Y/N: That feels good, yeah? 

Sera: It do...

Y/N: So, do you always lounge around the house in compression panties and one of my old shirts? 

Sera: I mean... they aren't technically panties, they're compression shorts. 

Y/N: I swear... 

I kiss her neck as she giggles and carry her all the way to the lounge, where I drop her down on the couch and continue kissing and cuddling. Later on, I got my suit off and I'm in my loungewear with her, lying on the couch and watching whatever Netflix recommends us. 

Y/N: Those compression shorts are really flattering, I just noticed. 

Sera: The duality of man...

Y/N: What? 

Sera: "You stole my shirt! Your butt looks good in those shorts!" 

Y/N: I mean, yeah, you're telling me girls don't think the same way? 

Sera: "Bao made a stinky! I be plink-plonkin' on my strummy thingy!"

Y/N: What's your strummy thingy? 

Sera: It's my guitar, dummy!

Y/N: That's not what I thought!

Sera: YUCK!!! I still can't believe Eve's our neighbor though, that's crazy. 

Y/N: Yeah, she's a lonely lady. 

Sera: Yeah, lonely, yet she's the one missing her men at Sunfire movie premieres. Like several of her dates are missing, how does someone manage to lose their man? Has she tried the lost and found? 

Y/N: Stop... that is... foul... *Light chuckle* 

Sera: I mean... I know where to find my man when I lose him... 

She kisses my cheek with a little snicker afterwards, pinching my cheek just a little bit. 

Y/N: Yes... I could tell she was into me too, like it was really fucked up.

Sera: Bet you enjoyed it. 

Y/N: No, I hated it. This... right here, is all yours, babe, all yours, every inch, every marking, every muscle. Evelynn pales in comparison to you, for real. 

I take her hand and put it on my chest, and while she blushes, I run it down to my thigh then place her hand back on my shoulder where it was. 

Sera: She's so talented though...

Y/N: She is... just know I'm yours, forever yours. Nobody is gonna separate us, nobody is taking me away from you, I could never give you up for anyone, you are far too precious. 

Sera: Your words can melt gods, I swear....

Y/N: You yourself, are a goddess, I should know. 

I kiss her again, and then go back to cuddling like two spoons in a cupboard. Our snuggling is cut off when Seraphine's phone starts blowing up from Scratch. 

Y/N: Wonder if Eve could get you a-

Sera: WAIT!!! Hold on... hey, you wanna throw on the music channel real quick? Change the network thingy! 

I hand her the remote and she starts fumbling with the remote, quickly changing it to TV mode and then to the music channel. 

Reporter: WE ARE HERE, ABOUT TO UNVEIL TO YOU VIEWERS... TRUE... DAMAGE... ORGINAL!!!

Y/N: Holy shit, they aren't doing covers anymore?! So, this is what Yasuo and Ekko meant by a big project... turn it up, turn it up, I gotta hear this. 

Sera turns it up, and we're introduced to the beautiful, zesty, boppy sounds of Giants, by True Damage. It starts off hard as fuck, and ends hard as fuck, this has been one of the songs of all time. It truly is one of the songs of all time...

Akali killed the bars, so did Ekko, Yasuo on the beats carried it all. Qiyana and Senna I BARELY heard of, but hearing some of Qiqi's older work, it was no surprise they got some solid work in here. I'm fucking proud of these guys, that's amazing. 

What Eve said about Akali... I wonder if her True Damage shit is tapping into her K/DA shit, that might be what she meant by, "don't get me started". 

Sera: Woah...

Y/N: Yeah... hey, you'll get there. 

Sera: Not a chance. 

Y/N: Sure, you will! Your first track just hit a million listens on Spotify, come on now. 

I show her my phone which has all the numbers on it. Seeing her eyes sparkle and widen at the sight is the prettiest thing I've ever seen in a fat minute. 

Sera: WOAH! That's so cool!

Y/N: Talented, I said it. Want some champagne to celebrate? 

Sera: We have that? 

Y/N: What are we, a popstar and a company executive? Get real... 

Sera: I'm no popstar. 

Y/N: Alright half-a-mil followers on Twitter, sure. Keep telling yourself that, you're on the board now girl, you even have a stan page, look! 

Sera: What the... fu... ck...

Y/N: Yuuuup... believe it, hon. Ran by this golden girl, Millie or whatever her name is, oh she's like a little kid! She's a little version of you, here. 

Sera: AWWWWWWWWWW!!! CUTE!!!

She takes out her phone and goes to this stan page, following it, retweeting Millie's cosplay, and even giving people an update on what she thought of the True Damage song. Needless to say, she fucking loved it. 

While she was doing that, I was popping the champagne bottle because why not, and then coming back over with some glasses of the delicious bubblies, as a clown in a hockey mask I met in a bar one time in college used to say. 

Y/N: Welcome to the world of stardom, you'll have people taking pictures of you from the bushes soon enough... 

I give her a smooch and clink her champagne glass, just for both of us to down the glasses. Yeah, we went a bit hard that night. Seraphine drunk was a hell of a sight.

-

-

-

Author's Note: 

5/9/24, 4:21 AM, I am making a synop for my evelynn story and it is thunderstorming outside.

egg.

Song rec finally: Dexys Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.8K 17
If you could trade your life away for fame and fortune, would you do it? Could you love the spotlight shining on your face as it lights up your deepe...
105K 3.2K 40
- Y/N is an archivist, scratch that, an "information artist", and he likes to believe he's cursed, cursed with bad luck, resulting in the constant la...
34.3K 807 11
"Vɪ..?" "𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚." - !Discontin...
77K 1.6K 46
Y/N is a special forces soldier for the Noxian military who has done numerous missions and earned a lot of medals but suffers from PTSD and has some...