Recurrence | 𝐰𝐥𝐰

By lovablelies

𝐰𝐥𝐰 • 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐱𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝 • 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐱 --- When two ex-best friends are reunited, an obvious attracti... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.

20.

6.9K 332 71
By lovablelies

~ 15 years ago ~

"Tay, eat those damn peas." my father chuckled. "Yuck." I stuck my tongue out. "Your mother said you better eat them, or you're not getting ice cream after dinner." my father explained.

"But they're nasty." I whined. My father looked around before walking closer. "I'll make you a deal. If you can eat one scoop, I'll finish the rest. But don't tell your mother." he whispered.

"Okay." I giggled a little, covering my mouth.

"Hey, what about mines?" Jay frowned. "I thought you like them." our father spoke. "I do." Jay nodded.

"So, why would I eat yours?" our father asked. Jay shrugged. "Dummy." I shook my head.

"Hey, watch your mouth. Don't call your brother that." my father scolded me. "Yea, and let's see who's the dummy when I grow up to be strong and you're still a twig." Jay laughed.

I rolled my eyes.

My father and I then put the plan in motion. We were doing good until my mother walked into the kitchen and saw my father eat the last scoop.

"Did you just eat Tay's vegetables?" my mother asked. "In my defense, your cooking is amazing and I just couldn't help myself." my father spoke, making me laugh.

"Uh huh. But what did I say?" my mother asked. "I know but-" my father tried to speak as my mother made a face.

"I guess when you look this good, I can't argue with you." my father sighed.

My mother gave me more vegetables but I ate them with the encouragement from my father. We then all ate some ice cream before getting ready for bed.

While I was laying down, I stared out my window. I occasionally saw car lights as they drove down the street. Eventually the city noise had me fast asleep.

Until I wasn't.

I was woken up by the sound of loud arguing outside. I quickly got up and ran to Jay's room. "Jay." I said, seeing him peeking out his window. "Why aren't you sleep?" Jay asked, startled.

"What's going on?" I quietly asked, scared. "It's okay. Come here." Jay helped me up on his bed. I got underneath the covers and laid down.

I suddenly recognized one of the voices arguing. My father. "Come on baby, just leave it alone." I then recognized my mother's voice. "The kids are inside." she continued.

"Jay, I'm scared." I curled up next to him.

"Don't be. I'm right here. I won't let anything happen to you." Jay expressed. "Okay." I slowly nodded.

"Stop!" I suddenly heard my mother scream, followed by the sound of gunshots. Immediately my stomach turned and I zoned out. Everything became a blur.

I felt as Jay picked me up and put me under his bed. All I could hear was my mother screaming and crying my father's name, but soon that became distant background noise.

~ a few week later ~

I sat in one of the rooms in our neighborhood church. They were doing some sort of activities for the neighborhood children today and my mother forced me to come socialize with the other children here.

I stared at the other children playing and laughing together.

"Excuse me, I think you're sitting on my jacket." some girl came to me. She looked about my age, no older than five or six. I noticed how pretty she looked in her basketball shorts, t-shirt and messy hair.

A princess.

"Excuse me!" she said again, more loudly.

"What?" I rolled my eyes at her. "I think you're sitting on my jacket." she expressed. I stood up, but there was no jacket.

"I left it right here..." the girl seemed puzzled. I looked around, scanning the room for a jacket. "Hey! Give me my jacket back!" the girl suddenly charged at some boy.

"Make me." the boy said, him and his friends laughing.

"Stop, it's not yours." the girl glared a little. "We're not scared of a girl." one of the other boys said, laughing with his friends.

"Give her the jacket." I said.

"What are you gonna do?" the boy gave me a daring look. "Oooo." I heard the others say. "What are you gonna do?" Jay suddenly stepped in, shoving the boy a few times.

The boy stood there, letting Jay snatch the jacket from him. Jay then gave the jacket to me. "It's not mines." I stated.

"I know. Give it to her." Jay told me.

I stood up and walked over to the girl from earlier. "Hm." I gave her the jacket. "Thank you." she wrapped her arms around me. I stood there, letting her hug me.

"My name's Destiny. What's yours?" she asked. "Tay..." I answered. Destiny stood there, staring as if she was waiting for something.

"Oh, that's it?" Destiny questioned. "Tay's my nickname. That's what my dad calls me." I explained.

"Ohh. Is your dad in jail too?" Destiny wondered. "Not anymore. He's dead. He was shot." I casually stated. Destiny's mouth fell open as if I said something crazy.

"...he's my best friend." I sighed a little. Destiny put her arm around my shoulder. "It's okay. I can be your new best friend if you want." she smiled. "I know nothing about you." I said.

"Uhh, I have a big brother. His name's Malik. I'm also going to Winterling Elementary when school starts." Destiny explained. "Me too." I nodded.

"Cool! See, we can be best friends." Destiny smiled.

Destiny and I then decided to walk to the snack table. "If you wanna be my best friend, you have to respect me. That's what my mom taught me." Destiny suddenly voiced. I crossed my arms.

"I guess when you look this good, I can't argue with you." I sighed. Destiny giggled.

~ the present ~

"What?" Destiny rolled her eyes at me, as I was staring at her. "Never mind." I rolled my eyes back. "You the one staring. Like you got a damn problem." Destiny mugged me.

"See, Ima let your little attitude slide cause you look good when you're mad. But don't get too carried away." I told her.

She did look good though. Wearing her boxers and my hoodie, which was a little bigger on her.

"You can get out. Go home Tayleigh. Back to your brother." Destiny said, pushing me off her bed. "The more you try to get me to leave, the more Ima wanna stay." I stated, smiling.

"Anyways, you gon come smoke with me?" I asked, getting up.

"Duh. What you think I rolled up for?" Destiny got up as well. "Okay. Stop having such a smart ass mouth. Destiny." I firmly said. "Or what?" Destiny asked, walking over to me. "Hm?" she continued, grabbing my lighter.

I snatched my lighter back.

"Since you got a smart ass mouth. Get your own damn lighter." I told her. "But mine's in my nightstand." Destiny sighed.

She then pointed to her nightstand, on the opposite side of the bed. I ignored her, looking down at my phone.

Destiny sighed while getting on the bed, reaching across.

"Tayyy, I can't reach." Destiny complained. "Then get up and walk around." I said in a duh tone, scrolling on my phone. Destiny continued to make these sounds. Moaning sounds.

I finally looked up from my phone, seeing Destiny on the bed with her ass in the air, as she was so called, reaching for her lighter.

"Now you know better." I said.

Destiny immediately laughed a little. "What do you mean? I really can't reach it." she then claimed. "Crawl further or walk around." I sighed, attempting to ignore her.

"Dayum..." I quietly mumbled to myself, staring at her arch. And her ass.

Eventually she stopped being extra and got the lighter. "Ight, come on." she said. "Come on what? Put some damn clothes on." I told her.

"Why? If I keep your hoodie on no one can see that I only got boxers on." Destiny walked over to me and left the hoodie up. "See." she said all innocently, bending over a little.

"Yo, what you on bruh?" I chuckled, pushing her away. "What?" Destiny turned to face me.

"Des, put some fucking clothes on so we can go." I smacked my lips. "Okay, lil pothead." Destiny teased, chuckling. I slightly shook my head at her and her comment.

"Can I wear your sweatpants?" she asked. "Nah, put something else on." I told her. "Ima just wear your sweatpants." Destiny put them on anyway. "What did I just say?" I slowly licked my lips.

"Put some fucking clothes on so we can go. And that's what I did. Come on, let's go." Destiny said, obviously thinking shit was funny.

As we walked out of the room, I smacked her ass real hard.

"Oww!" Destiny shouted.

She then quickly turned around, tryna knee me in my crotch. "Chill." I told her, backing up while covering myself.

"You need to chill." Destiny roughly grabbed my face, squeezing really tight. "Back the fuck up." I pulled away from her, grabbing her neck. "Chill out." I told her.

Destiny slightly looked up at me.

"Now let's go...with yo fat ass." I slightly smirked, letting her neck go and grabbing her ass.

Destiny and I then left out to go smoke. We walked around the area and held a few conversations while doing so. Eventually we went to get some food though.

We got pizza, wings and fries, then headed back to her crib. Just the smell of the hot food alone, made my stomach growl.

By time we got back, I was more than ready to fucked this food up.

"Damn big back, let me take the plates out first." Destiny said, going into the cabinet. "Well you taking too damn long woman. I'm ready to eat." I stated, taking the food out.

"Well do it your damn self then." Destiny caught a slight attitude. "Shidd, watch out then." I gently push her to the side. I then grabbed us some plates and cups.

"Hm." I handed Destiny hers.

"Can you get me another plate? Ima set some food aside for Lyric when she gets back." Destiny asked, reaching and standing on her tippy toes.

I walked up behind her, grabbing her waist and moving her to the side.

"Why don't you put them somewhere lower, where you can reach." I suggested, handing her the plate. "I usually use my stool. But since you're here, I'll use you." Destiny suggestively spoke.

She then walked past me, softly grabbing my dick while doing so.

"I don't know how I feel about the idea of being used." I sighed, smiling a little. "You seemed to have enjoyed it the other night." Destiny mumbled.

"That's a different story." I mumbled back.

Destiny chuckled while eating some fries. I smiled to myself, doing the same.

~ later on ~

"Your eyes are so low..." Destiny laughed, laying on top of me. "I told you to chill out." she chuckled. "For what? I'm chillin." I smiled to myself, closing my eyes.

"Turn that music up though...it hit different." I slowly nodded.

As Destiny continued to turn the music up, I could feel it in my soul. We were listening to PartyNextDoor and I swear I was levitating.

"It do hit different..." Destiny mumbled.

"It do...get undressed." I told her. "Tayy-" Destiny chuckled. "You laughing, I'm deadass serious." I smiled, slightly opening my eyes.

"Shh." Destiny covered my mouth. She then started rocking and grinding against me a bit. I tightened my grip around her waist, grabbing her ass occasionally.

Eventually, she sat up, looking down at me. She released a low sound, continuing to grind against me. I could feel my dick growing underneath her.

"Take these off." I told her, referring to her boxers.

Destiny got up and took her boxers off, tossing them elsewhere. I stayed in my boxers, gesturing Destiny to get back on top. And she did so with no hesitation.

I pressed my thumb against her clít, rubbing in light circles as she continued to grind against me. She quietly moaned to herself.

"How's that feel?" I nearly whispered. "Mhmm, good." Destiny nodded, closing her eyes.

It wasn't long before Destiny was riding my fingers, losing control as she moaned loudly. "I want you...pleasee." she continued, occasionally bouncing on my fingers.

"You so nasty..." I shook my head at her.

I started to sit up while continuing to finger her pùssy and rub her clít. I came face to face with Destiny as she breathed heavily and made faces of pleasure.

"You're this wet for me? Yea?" I nodded, brushing my lips against hers. "Uh huh...right there." Destiny moaned.

Destiny wrapped her arms around my neck, holding me close while rocking against my fingers. "You wanna cum?" I grabbed her jaw with my free hand.

"Ye-yess..." she barely got out.

I slowly dragged my fingers out of her pùssy, bringing them to my mouth. "Mm." I quietly moaned, sucking on my fingers. "You taste so good ma." I whispered.

"Lay down." I then told her and she listened, immediately opening her legs for me. That's what I like to see.

I got over top of her and started playing with her pùssy again. This time, more intense as I slipped a third finger inside her pùssy.

Destiny started squirting while tryna close her legs. "Oh my- pleaseee!" Destiny nearly screamed. "Mhm...good girl." I bit my bottom lip, nodding while never breaking eye contact.

"Oh it feels so good baby, right there!" Destiny expressed. "Uh huh, yea? Cum for me princess." I told her, rubbing her clít with my thumb.

Destiny suddenly started whining and breathing heavy as her legs shook.

She grabbed my wrist, trying to close her legs.

"Not yet baby, cum for me." I encouraged her, nodding. "Ohh fuuck! Fuck!" Destiny moaned loudly. "I know, let it out." I smirked, watching Destiny lose control.

"Tay-Tayleigh...I'm cumming-" Destiny struggled to speak. "Yea, mhmm." I smiled.

As Destiny came, I felt her pùssy contracting, clinching around my fingers. "...so wet." I whispered, watching the creamy wetness pour out of her pùssy with every stroke.

I took Destiny's hand in mine, feeling her squeeze with each wave of pleasure that went through her body.

Her eyes rolled back and her back arched up.

"I love you...I love you." Destiny repeated as her orgasm subsided, biting her lip in pleasure.

"I love you too princess." I kissed her thighs.

~•~•~•~
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨𝐨

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 <𝟑𝟑𝟑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 9.7K 95
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒄 --𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒔�...
76.6K 928 18
If you don't like toxic shit don't read previously hood love story changed it to chaotic bc this shit is chaotic asf Short story with squeal coming...
2.3M 88.5K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
526K 32.1K 52
◦•●◉✿ While searching for true friendship, she found her true love. However, she was let down by her best friend when she needed her the...