Sea of Temptation ; Simon Ril...

By xypvnther

Simon Ghost Riley x Fem OC. ❝I am rotten. How can you see the good in me?❞ π‘Ίπ’„π’šπ’π’π’‚ π‘Ύπ’Šπ’π’”π’π’, a tough... More

𝐒𝐄𝐀 πŽπ… 𝑻𝑬𝑴𝑷𝑻𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑢𝑡.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„.
Thank you !

Chapter 40.

2.7K 58 33
By xypvnther

She's so pretty
the stars would cry.

(A/N: suits Simon so well. :p )

⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆

"IT'S going to be okay, Simon." Meridia's voice came out like a sweet whisper, her ear listening to the loud beats of his heart. He remained still, silent, her words struck something in him that made him want to tear up, yet it never happened.

Ghost pulled her closer, wanting to fill his lungs with her sweet scent, to feel her warmth against his body, to have her here with him so he could feel calm forever.

"I'm so sorry, Meridia." He barely managed to speak out, scared to hurt her any further with his stupid words. It was exactly what he did the other day, not knowing how to explain his feelings.

He felt the urge to push her away, to not let his body and heart get used to her. The effect she had on him scared him to death, he wasn't used to situations like this, he didn't know how to express himself in the right ways. Speaking of sincere feelings, he had never learned to let himself go for once.

Except for her. With her, everything was different. He could see his same pain in her blue irises, his same fears, her strong urgers to not get too attached. He felt too good with her, and it terrified him.

It was the main reason he tried to push her away, resulting only in an emptiness in his chest and regret for doing so. Only this way he did realize that he needed her. He needed to feel her around him, to fill his nose with her scent every day and to feel the tranquility every time he had her in his arms.

"Small steps. You'll be just fine." Meridia responded to him, not caring about the apologies. It wasn't his fault, she could never blame him after finally knowing. They were both scared, unready, still wounded.

She sat up and turned her body to look at him, even if it was dark, she could still see his eyes shining under the moonlight.
"I never understood why I felt so connected with you. But now I know." She whispered softly.

Ghost reached for her hand and interlocked his fingers with hers, before leaving a gentle kiss on the back of her hand. "You're a strong one." He simply replied, his voice holding a bit of a proud tone that made her heart melt.

He was trying to be gentle, and it felt almost strange. "So are you." Meridia smiled and pressed her forehead against his, his warm breath caressing her face.

"But you're still struggling."

"I know. I can't help it when my father is trying to kill a whole city."

A low humm rumbled from his chest, his eyes closed slowly as he sucked in a breath. "I wish I was strong like you." Her words made him snap his eyes open back again, his mind emptying from any possible thought or words.

"Everyone takes pain differently, Meridia."

"Let me take away yours, then. I understand you—"

He stared at her for a few moments, before crashing his lips on hers to refrain her from talking further. Damn, she tasted so heavenly. He completely ignored the smell of beer and cigarettes, he just wanted to devour her soft lips and never pull away.

He could never feel full of them. Their lips moved slowly and gently, a pace that made Meridia's heart explode. Only one time he had kissed her with such delicacy, and this was the second time, feeling like the first time back again.

She cupped his cheeks and climbed on top of him, a small groan erupting from him. His hands rested on her waist before lowering to her rear, giving her ass a light squeeze. Her body was like a drug, if they started now they would've never stopped, and he was sure of it.

Her hips curled, brushing against his growing arousal, "Meridia." He warned lowly against her mouth, squeezing her hips to halt her movements, but only a whiney moan came from her.

He pulled away, panting slightly, his eyes searched for hers. "I know sweet girl, I know." He whispered reassuringly, brushing a strand of her hair away from her face, tucking it behind her ear. "I'd like very much to fuck you 'till daylight, but we need the energy for tomorrow."

His words made a sweet smile form on her lips, even though deep inside she was still doubtful of their conversation from the previous day. Gently, he pulled her to his side and covered both of their bodies with a blanket, resting his chin on top of her head.

With a tired yawn, she turned her back to him and rested her head on his forearm. Ghost pressed his chest to her back and draped an arm over her waist, pulling her flush against him. He could feel her warmth, her scent and soft breathing.

She was the most beautiful and unexpected thing that had ever happened to him. She was a precious and fragile diamond that gave herself to him and no one else. He wanted to keep it that way.

*

Meridia's face turned into a small frown as the sunlight caressed her skin. Turning to the other side, she felt the spot next to her empty and cold, so she opened her eyes to check. Ghost wasn't there anymore. How come did he always disappear?

She rubbed her eyes and sat up, looking around the small room. He was nowhere to be seen, only his yesterday's clothes were neatly folded over the desk, the rest was still inside his duffel bag. She rose to her feet and walked out, following the sound of the voices of her team talking in the kitchen.

"It's too risky to go to the grocery store." Ghost grumbled while pouring into the mug some coffee. John was sitting at the kitchen's isle with Soap and Gaz, reviewing some files. "We can't always order food." Soap mumbled before noticing Meridia's presence in the room.

"Look who's alive."

She shot him a confused look and slumped on one of the stools, burying her face into her hands tiredly. "Drink." Ghost spoke quietly from behind her, sliding his mug of coffee in front of her. A small gesture that meant a lot to her.

She peered through her fingers and secretly smiled at the sight, her heart pounding hard against her ribcage. It almost didn't feel real, he wasn't pushing her away like always.

She wrapped her fingers around the mug and sipped the coffee slowly, the caffeine making its job on her real quick. "Scylla, Jonathan is meeting up with someone at a nightclub." John spoke up suddenly, making her almost choke on her drink.

Her sleepy eyes went wide, "Where?" She asked, leaning over the surface to check the files he was studying the whole time. She slid towards herself a picture, it was her father's figure in a hallway, talking to someone. "9th Hell."

She froze, it was the most dangerous nightclub in the city, or at least the voices said so. "Am I going to.. spy on him?" She asked, unsure. The only thought of that place was making her shiver. It was packed with creepy people, perverts, the anything possible. "No. You'll be the watcher while me and Ghost get inside." John replied, scratching his beard with a thoughtful expression.

He had a point there, getting her inside was too risky since Jonathan would've recognized her easily. The plan wasn't that bad, after all she had been a station chief for a long time. "I need you to guide us, Kate will come with you."

Meridia nibbled her lower lip and pushed away the files, sighing, "Okay."

The whole day the team prepared for the mission, making up a plan and undercover attires to not look suspicious.
Even if Meridia wasn't going to be inside, she still had to dress for the occasion, just in case.

The night was going to be long, John and Ghost had to go earlier and separately, while Gaz and Soap were going to stay behind as back ups.

Before the mission, Meridia decided to start getting ready earlier, wanting to take her time to look her best — even if it was just a mission. Opening her closet, her eyes immediately fell on a silky dress she had never worn before, a simple and black one.

She observed it for a while, hoping it would fit her since she had lost weight over the past last weeks. Then she stripped out of her clothes, looking at the healed wound on her abdomen. It was now a scar, still of a dark pink. Another memory imprinted on her skin, the mission where she had saved Soap from death.

It was the first time she actually put herself behind and cared for someone else first, she knew she couldn't bear the weight of losing a teammate.

She shook her head and pulled the dress on her body easily, the soft and silky fabric caressing her skin. She turned towards the mirror and checked the way she looked, from the front to the back.
Her back was bare, the dress hugged her curves softly and exalted her cleavage. It ended mid tight. The spaghetti straps were closed on her shoulders with loose ribbons. It was the simplest yet seductive dress.

She raised the skirt and wore a black garter underneath it, where she tied a gun and a few throwing knives for emergencies. In case they needed more back up, she was there and ready to come out.

She slipped into some black high heels and opened the drawer of her desk to search for accessories to match the dress with, but her attention was captured by the creaking of the door of her room.

A whistle echoed in the air, followed by the door closing and locking. "I only accept verbal compliments." Meridia stated with a bit of humor in her voice, still busy in front of the mirror to put on the earrings.

Ghost walked over her bed and sat at the edge, his eyes never leaving her figure. "C'mon, try." She looked at him through the reflection and a small smile formed on her lips.

"You look like my slut, Meridia."

She froze, eyebrows raised in surprise, before her expression turned into an 'are you serious' look. A smirk formed on his lips, and only then she noticed his attire: a black button up shirt and black pants, exalting his long legs. He wasn't wearing a mask, his hair was left messy over his forehead.

A sudden heat spread between her legs and she squeezed them together, before turning back to the mirror to put on the earrings.

Then, she grabbed her makeup trousse and applied a simple mascara and a red lipstick. "You look sexier with short hair. Platinum suits you." He commented after a moment of silence, analyzing her from head to toe, not missing out even a single detail.

"I already knew that." She retorted with an amused smile, trying to get a reaction from him. He could've said something else, instead he spread his legs and leaned back on the mattress his hands. "C'mere then, sweet girl." He ordered roughly, sucking in a breath when she turned around fully to him.

He looked at her delicate curves, her legs slender with high heels, her red tempting lips, the blue irises brightening under her long dark lashes. She was a deity, and he was going to worship her in every possible way.

He hooked an arm around her waist and pulled her to sit between his thighs, on the very edge of the bed. "Fuck, look at you." His hot breath hit her neck as he whispered, sending a chill run through her body violently. She dug her teeth into her lower lip and placed her hands on his thighs, looking at the reflection of them under her lowered eyelashes.

He had her completely at his mercy, in a dress that made her the most beautiful diamond in the whole universe. He ran a hand on her thigh, slowly making its way in the inner side, "I'd rip this off of you."

"Then do it." She challenged him with a low and seductive tone, only to earn a disapproving noise from him. His hand stopped right before her already soaked panties, "Simon." She whispered, spreading her legs apart to give him more access to her wetness.

His other free hand wrapped around her neck, holding it firmly yet gently to make her stare at their reflection in the mirror, while the other one raised her dress to reveal her lower body. He let out a guttural groan at the sight of the garter and her red lace panties, "Who are you trying to impress, princess?"

Damn, he was good, too damn good. She felt her thighs quiver, the urge to squeeze them together was strong. She let out a small whine when he pushed aside her panties, circling her clit with his thumb delicately in a teasing way. "Use your words." He gave her core a light slap, making her flinch and raise her hips.

"No one." She whined out, shutting her eyes tightly. But he grabbed her chin firmly and made her turn back, "Eyes ahead of you." He ordered roughly, a small mischievous grin forming on his lips.

Her core was begging for attentions, her body was burning with desire, the reflection ahead of her fueling the moment more. She was trying her best to control her urges. Her eyes opened, their reflection welcoming her sight, "That's it, good girl." He praised her, pressing his lips on her bare shoulder to leave a lingering kiss.

Her skin felt so soft, so addicting. Immediately, he started to suck on a sweet spot greedily, a loud moan erupting from her throat. He quickly moved a hand over her mouth to muffle her noises, "Quiet, you don't want to let the others know what's happening here, yeah?" He whispered on her skin, nibbling on the freshly done hickey.

She cursed mentally, that hickey was going to be a big pain in the ass to cover up. The mission was going to be in an hour and soon it would've turned darker and visible. "They're all gonna see it." Her words came out incomprehensible, muffled by his hand.

His other hand squeezed her left breast, before trailing down between her legs, the sweet and heavenly spot he was craving for. "They're gonna know that you're mine." He retorted with a smug grin, slipping between her folds two fingers without a warning. "You're dripping all over my hand." He groaned out silently, a veil of blush falling on her face as she bit down a moan.

He had no idea of how weak she felt with him, how her body craved for his all the time. Ghost withdrew his fingers slowly before pushing them back in, deeply, making her head tip to the back.

And God, how she wanted to release her moans, it felt too hard to keep them down. He curled his fingers upwards, reaching her sensitive spot and playing with it teasingly. In response, her hips curved and her back arched away from his chest. "Simon.. fuck." She whispered, before pulling away from him to kneel between his legs.

His eyes widened in surprise, he sucked in a breath when Meridia started to undo his pants. He lifted up his hips to let her slide them down together with his boxers, freeing his throbbing arousal. At the sight, heat rose in her body.

Without hesitation, she wrapped her red lips around the tip and pushed her head down his length, until it hit the end of her tongue. He could barely fit in her mouth, the rest of his length was closed around her hands, supporting her slow movements.

"Baby.. shit." A pleasured grunt came from him as he tipped his head to the back, sliding a hand in her platinum locks to grip on them and guide her. Her mouth felt heavenly, warm around him, so perfect and small.

She raised her eyes to look at him, trying her best to take all of him inside her mouth. He contrasted her movements, thrusting deeper into her mouth and making her gag, tears pooling in her ocean eyes. Her hands flew to his thighs and tried to support herself as he repeatedly hit her down the throat, letting the tears fall freely down her cheeks.

Too big, the pain was making her cry, at the same time she didn't want him to stop. It made her arousal grow more, the wetness getting worse between her thighs. She could feel her jaw burn, ache, she needed absolutely a break. Luckily, he had noticed as his thrust came to a slow halt.

Without uttering a word, he grabbed her gently by the throat and made her rose to her feet, stumbling her way to the vanity station. "What are y–" Before she could say something else, he bent her over the surface and buried his arousal deep inside her from behind, feeling her tight walls clench around him.

She cried out a moan, immediately muffling it with his hand. Her face was forced to watch their reflection. Meridia looked like a mess, her lipstick smudged, tears flowing down her cheeks, a dark hickey getting more visible on her shoulder.

He settled a punishing pace, his hands gripped her hips tightly to keep her in place. "Look at us, baby." He whispered between ragged breaths, a hand slipping inside her hair to grasp onto her silky strands. He bent forward, pressing his chest against her back as he kept on rocking his hips into hers. "Look at yourself while I fuck you." His words made her knees go weak, her core throb from the excessive arousal.

There was no man in the world like him. He felt like a deadly sin, a sin she would've continued to commit. Her lips formed an 'O', she was trying her best to keep down the noises. Her breath was ragged, her heart was pumping miles per second.

Her back arched, a burning sensation expanded into her lower abdomen, her thighs started to tremble. She was nearing an intense climax, she could already feel its intensity. "Simon.." She tried to warn him between gasps, her fingers were desperately gripping onto the edges of the table.

A low humm rumbled from his chest, he felt her walls clench tightly around his length. He placed a hand over her lips before she could let out another moan. "Yes, baby." He whispered, before a few knocks on the locked door made his thrust come to an halt.

"Scylla?" John's voice echoed from behind the door, her eyes widening in terror.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 1.4K 23
*WARNING- NSFW, mention of sexual assault, mention of abuse, trauma Y/N joined the Military to get away from their abusive ex, after being in it for...
155K 2.9K 104
Breanna, an army Sergeant, has never been the easiest to get along with and has struggled to get close to people due to some past traumas. With a ch...
9K 166 16
L.t Tristan "Hacker" Parker, gets the call from her old Captain, John Price to get her to come back to work for him. After some time she settles in w...
238K 9.1K 129
Price discovered you as a young girl whose family had been violently and unjustly taken away from her. As there were no other options for you, Price...