HER DESTINED GROOM : Replaced...

By Itsauthordiva

(This novel is highly unedited especially at beginning. Gramtically mistakes would be there ) She was going t... More

Dedication - Copyright
Character Description & Aesthetics
Part 1 - Just before marriage
Part 2 - Did Aadvik confessed?
Part- 3 Ishani- "Nani !!! Joshik came"
HIL & D.A(edited)
Part 4 -Marriage (Ishani - I need car key)
Part 5 -First night with Bhabhi Ji
First time : Deal sealed
Part 7 Hotel
Boundaries
Addiction
Hot
Advik is Drunk?
The assignment
Reception
Obsessive stalker
Desperation
First Hug
Kooky
Kiss Mark
Love process
Jasmine- Butterfly
Trip
Never have I Ever
Ishani is Tricked
Sasta Nasha
Jealous ishani
Jealous Aadvik
Return
moments
Yes or no?
Truth Revealed
Airport
Ishani In London
PHASE
AB♥️
1 Million Reads

Hot coffee ❤️

17.7K 1.2K 23
By Itsauthordiva

Ignore the typos I haven't edited thoroughly 💗

Dont think that i can explain it
What can i say? Its complicated
( Bad things by Camilla)

DD POV

Tanvi choked on water and got terrified because Karan was looking at her sitting on the couch with only one lights on.

Tanvi keeps the glass back and said " why are you sitting like a ghost? You scared me for a second. "

Karan replied " I didn't even made a noise. Its your fault that you get scared so easily."

Tanvi replied " But what are you doing here?"

Karan said " ofcourse, I am not able to sleep."

Tanvi asked " But Why are you trying to sleep here, you can go to Neel or Harshil's room?"

Karan replied " I already told they are sleeping. I dont want to disturb them and i am comfortable here"

Tanvi went towards the couch where he was sitting and sat beside him. Karan asked " What are you doing now?"

Tanvi replied " I am also not able to sleep. Trying to know whats so comfortable over here for you."

Karan said " So you are thinking to make me go crazy tonight?"

Tanvi asked " What?"

Karan replied " I wonder how Bhabhi and you are bestfriends - both are completely opposite personalities."

Tanvi said rolling her eyes" You just want to argue with me, right?"

Karan replied " You were the one who started this."

Tanvi replied " I just came and sit here.You started the topic."

Karan said " the day when we met for first time, so you started everything."

Tanvi said " Then why were you misbehaving with my sister. She is a minor, same age as Anika. "

Karan looked at her with a frustrtated look " You are really crazy or stupid for sure. I infact helped her ,when her friends left her alone and some filfthy man were misbehaving. " and added " I was trying to help her considering her as a little sister and you think this rubbish."

Tanvi replied " How do I trust you?Do you even have any proof"

Karan replied " I don't care. I told the truth, now its on you whether you believe or not. Ask your sister"

Tanvi texted her sister and thought " How would she even remember about this. She was drunk for first time.But Maybe she could recall something."

Tanvi texted her sister to call her at morning.

Tanvi asked " Why no one lives in this house?"

Karan replied " It was my grandmother's and granfather's house. I often used to come here. But.." and he stops.

Tanvi asked " But what?"

Karan replied " Arguments happened and everyone in the family started living separately. And this way silence stayed on and two years later they both weren't alive anymore. I didn't had even a proper time at the end to spend time ."

Tanvi looked at him who looked quite serious first time for her.

Tanvi said " Its fine. Sometimes certain things happens for the best."

Karan asked angriliy " What's the best in this?"

Tanvi replied " Attachment."

Karan looked at her and she added " That two years were just teaching you detachment because you might not able to handle them suddenly leaving your life. God knows better than us."

Karan said " You cant understand this. I dont want to strech this topic anymore" and rest his head on the couch while in sitting position.

Tanvi said " Lets play game on phone. It will be fun."

Karan replied " NO!"

Tanvi said staring at him " we are playing. You are not going to sleep atleast lets play a game" With that tanvi starts the team player game on her phone and they started playing.

.......

In Morning

Anika, Neel and Harshil quietly arrive at the hall so that Aadvik and Ishani dont get to know that they already woke up.

Anika looked towards the couch where Tanvi's head was rested on Karan's shoulder and they both were still sleeping .

Anika tried to go in front of them to see.

Neel took one bottle and went infront of them and he deliberately drops the bottle from his hand making a bit sound just to make them wake up.

Harshil said " When did they became so close ?"

Neel replied " We have to ask them?"

Tanvi and Karan opens their eyes as they both looked at Neel who was eagerly waiting for them to wake up..

They both turned their face towards each other at the same time just to realize that their faces were too close.

Karan eyes lifted from her lips to her eyes and Tanvi quickly pull back at his gaze and ask " What's going on?" looking at everyone.

Neel said " We should ask you both"

Harshil said to karan " So when did you both?"

Karan interrupted " Don't speak nonsense, we were playing game on phone and didn't realized when we slept." while showing the phone

Tanvi said " Before ishani and Aadvik wake up, we have to leave." and added " Whats the time? "

Anika replied " We are all ready and leaving, you both get ready quickly before they wake up and leave from here too."

Anika, neel and harshil headed towards the car.

......

Tanvi calls her sister and asked about the night she was drunk.

Tanvi twist the words asking about her friends

Her sister replied " Arey di, they didnt left from there actually they went but they quickly returned again and saw a man helped me from some idiots but before they return, they already saw you coming. So then they were rest assured and they left. "

Tanvi asked " Why djd they left though? "

Her sister replied " Leave na, they returned it was enough. And the way they described the situation should be true because i have some blurry image of someone helping me but not exactly and it matches with that they told. So it's true."

Tanvi replied" I will call you later. "

..........

Aadvik and Ishani got ready and Aadvik opened the door of his room.

Karan pushed Tanvi inside the room when she just opened the door after she was ready.

Tanvi was about to speak but he covered her mouth with hands and said " They had already woke up. So we can't let them see us."

Karan texted Aadvik.

Aadvik took his phone and checked the notification from karan "We have left. Propose her" Anika and neel went with Harshil.

Aadvik said to Ishani " Lets leave. " They all have left too. Otherwise mom might get angry on me."

Karan and tanvi were still inside the room

And the moment Ishani and Aadvik were about to leave.

Tanvi and karan were looking at them from the corridor.

Tanvi said " They will lock the door we should tell the truth " as she hurried towards the stairs.

Karan pulled her by the wrist and replied " There is one other way to get out. Don't worry about that" while Aadvik was again heading upstairs.

Karan said annoyingly " What does he want now. " And he hides with Tanvi behind the wall while continuously looking at Aadvik secretly while Tanvi's eye was whole time on Karan as she noticed his Adam's apple.

Tanvi forwarded her hand towards his neck but he turned his head towards her which made her take her hand back quickly. Tanvi kicked herself mentally for what she was almost going to do.

Karan said " They left. We should leave now. "

Karan held her wrist and went towards the back side of the house after taking the steps, there was a window and he opened it. It was just little high.

He brought a chair and told tanvi to use that for climbing.He went outside of the house.

Tanvi similarly climbs up and then she get down where Karan helped her get down by grabbing her waist and her hands were wrapped around his neck making their faces insanely close to each other. He puts her down gently and they both leave each others hand.

Karan closed the window from outside and they went towards the car which was already kept at the backside.

Tanvi asked " When did you shift your car here? "

Karan replied " Yesterday night itself. Beacuse there was not a proper space ahead for three cars to be kept. "

Tanvi replied " Its good they have left and they didnt even get to know that we are here itself. "

Karan and Tanvi sat inside the car.

There was complete silence between them.

Tanvi was feeling a bit embarrassed of what she did. As she mistook him.

Tanvi checked the apology at her phone which she wrote so she dont forget or get confused for what to speak.

Tanvi thought " Leave all this. I will simply say apologise saying sorry."

Tanvi took a deep breath and cleared her throat and she started stuttering " I- i w-want to "

Karan looked at her and she turned at the angle to look at him.

The moment she was about to speak the car stopped and he said " Here we arrived at your house. "

Tanvi looked outside the window and said " Oh i didnt got to know that wee arrived so soon. "

Karan replied" Beacuse you weren't driving "

Tanvi smiled " Oh true though "

Karan asked " Your bag is behind and your house is here, so what are you waiting for? "

Tanvi replies " Thank you " while taking her bag she nervously steps out of the car and slowly walks when he was about to stop the car she suddenly turns.towards the car while knocking on the window.

Karan opens the window .

Tanvi said " You can come inside my house for sometime."

Karan said "No, i am fine. I will leave. "

Tanvi panicks and said '' Wait ! You dropped me home. Atleast have breakfast you havent eat anything from morning. "

Karan replied " I will eat after i reach home "

Tanvi thought " This man. How can i convince such a stubborn person. I have to apologise to him for that day. "

Tanvi said " Mr. Karan, can you please come inside for some time. I wont eat you, right? You did a favour and i just want to return that favour. "

Karan said " If you can extend that please a bit more time i can do consider it."

Tanvi thought biting her inner cheeks " This man will make me go insane now. "

And said " Pleaseeee enter inside the house. "

Karan replied " Fine, since you insist so much. But i won't stay here for more than five minutes. "

Tanvi thought " just five minutes? "

Karan asked " Deal or else i will leave? "

Tanvi replied " Fine as you wish. "

He parked his car and they both were standing outside her house.

Tanvi opens the door with the key while her mind was diverted thinking " Tell first or while eating breakfast but only five minutes. What should i do? "

Tanvi opened the door and both of them entered inside as she closed the door while turning a light because even it was morning but there was still little darkness.

Tanvi showed a gesture for him to seat towards the couch and she quickly goes towards the kitchen and takes out some snacks for him to eat.

Tanvi take a deep breath and said " I can do it. Yes! I will apologize. I hope everything goes well. And he dont mind"

Karan thought " Why is it taking so long for Kooky ?

Tanvi came out with snacks and puts the snack on the table

She takes the hot cup of coffee and moves towards him while trying to form the words but her knee collides with the table which makes the hot coffee fall on his shirt.

Tanvi's eyes widened and she says " I am sorry i didn't meant to " as she panicked here again

Karan immediately stood up and his face could clearly show the mixture of discomfort and shock. He said " shit ! "

And he opened the top button because the sensation of hot coffee was making it hard for him to resist anymore. As he make the cloth a little away from his chest.

Tanvi put the cup down on table and said ' I am sorry you should go to the washroom and use water. "

Karan had already opened the three buttons and he quickly went to the washroom and turned the tap of the basin on ,while cleaning the shirt.

He said to himself " I shouldn't have come here. It was damn hot. My chest still feels burnt. I know kooky didn't do it intentionally but somehow we always end up in this type of situation."

Karan got a notification and he checked the phone while he kept the hand again on the basin, which broke and made the water burst out. He keeps his phone back while Tanvi comes with a small towel and she immediately enters inside.

Karan takes the towel and tries to put the towel on the water which had burst out, while they both get drenched in the water.

Tanvi bend down to close the tap from below and then the water stopped. Tanvi looked at him in frustration and thought " He just had to close the tap from below."

This one is 100k + reads special part

How was the part?

And which was your favourite part?

Insta id : divacreates_

Thank you for reading ♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 1.7K 31
Did a tragedy or a person change you? It's the story of Shivay and Nandini. Shivay Choudhary the sunshine and an outspoken person who isn't what he s...
383K 20.4K 56
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
265K 11.6K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
82.4K 3.1K 45
He is the epitome of being rude and but once he was a soft heart person. She is known to be the most quite person but once she was the most outspoken...