Unveiled Devotion | TAEKOOK

By TKZabisha

Jeon Jungkook, a starry-eyed dreamer in search of Mr. Right, yearns for the perfect romance. Taehyung, a magn... More

INTRODUCTION
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10 (🥀)
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14 (🥀)
chapter 15 (🥀)
chapter 16
chapter 17 (🥀-I)
chapter 18 (🥀-II)
chapter 19 (🥀-III)
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 23 (🥀-II)
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26 (🥀-I)

chapter 22 (🥀-I)

585 41 29
By TKZabisha

_

A mischievous grin tugged at the corners of Jungkook's lips as he slowly edged closer to Taehyung, his movements deliberate and calculated. With a boldness born of desperation, he sank to his knees, positioning himself before Taehyung's CEO chair, hidden from view yet tantalisingly close to Taehyung's proximity.

The soft fabric of Taehyung's trousers grazed Jungkook's fingertips as he reached out, his touch gentle. His heart pounded in his chest, the anticipation of how Taehyung would react making his breaths shallow and rapid.

Taehyung's attention faltered, his gaze momentarily distracted by the unexpected sensation against his thigh. He glanced down, his eyebrows furrowing in surprise and disbelief at the sight of Jungkook beneath the table.

His hazel brown eyes, framed by golden glasses, issued a silent warning as he adjusted the glasses on his long nose. Yet beneath the facade of authority, there lingered a flicker of joy, a longing for Jungkook that he had been denying himself for the past week.

The three employees exchanged confused glances, trying to decipher what their boss was doing. 

"What happened, sir? Is there any problem?" The lady in the red dress asked softly, concern etched in her features.

Taehyung's head snapped at her in horror, his mind racing for an explanation. A problem? No, not a problem, but perhaps a little sweet trouble, he mused to himself.

A smile played on his lips as he spoke, his voice smooth yet tinged with amusement. "Not a problem, my dear, just a little bug, that's all."

Beneath the table, Jungkook's eyebrows arched, his lips forming a pout. He wasn't a bug, though. He was something much more enticing, something that Taehyung couldn't resist; no matter how hard he tried to deny it, JungKook believed it.

But wait, what was with the term "my dear"
Jungkook's pout deepened.

Even though he couldn't see the woman Taehyung was addressing, Jungkook knew she was young and beautiful by her voice, which was sweet but not melodious like his.

However, Jungkook was sure that she wasn't as skilled as him at moaning in a sexy manner, especially at both loud and soft volumes.

His eyes flickered to his own hand resting on Taehyung's thigh, the warmth of Taehyung's body seeping through the fabric. Was this woman just another toy for Taehyung's pleasure?

Jungkook brushed aside the thought. It didn't matter how many toys Taehyung had; all that mattered was the chance for Jungkook to become Taehyung's favourite once again.

As Taehyung's attention wavered, Jungkook saw his opening. With a sly grin playing on his lips, he tightened his grip on Taehyung's upper thigh, feeling the muscle beneath his fingers.

A bead of sweat formed on Taehyung's forehead as he struggled to maintain his facade of control. His lips halted mid-sentence, his breath catching in his throat, but he quickly composed himself and resumed talking to the employees.

Jungkook's touch, bold and deliberate, began its slow ascent, tracing a path upward towards Taehyung's cock. Taehyung's breath hitched, his heart pounding erratically in his chest. He dared not meet Jungkook's gaze, for fear of revealing the turmoil raging within him.

With each passing moment, the tension between Taehyung and Jungkook reached a feverish peak—a crescendo of longing and desire that threatened to consume them both.

Taehyung licked his lips nervously, his eyes darting around the table, unable to shake the sensation of Jungkook's hand so close to where he yearned for it most. His cock twitched at the thought, aching for the touch of Jungkook's fingers.

Jungkook, sensing Taehyung's inner turmoil, applied a pleasurable pressure as his hand slid upward, inching closer to its desired destination.

Taehyung forced his gaze onto Miss. Chae, attempting to maintain his composure. "I hope the file is ready," he managed to say, though his voice came out slightly strained.

The lady smiled warmly, nodding. "Yes, sir," she replied, reaching for her bag and placing it on her lap.

Meanwhile, Jungkook's hand finally found its destination, and despite the softness of Taehyung's arousal, his cock felt imposing against Jungkook's palm. A smirk danced on Jungkook's lips as he felt Taehyung's cock kicked under his touch.

Taehyung's grip tightened on the file as Jungkook pressed his palm against his clothed cock, sending a shiver down his spine. With trembling hands, Taehyung accepted the file from Miss. Chae, his breath catching in his throat as Jungkook's touch sent waves of pleasure through him.

and there was again a delightful squeeze.

Under the table, Taehyung's hand moved with lightning speed, grabbing Jungkook's hand in a firm grip, his jaw tightening at younger man's audacity. Jungkook's heart skipped a beat at the sudden contact, his pulse racing with excitement.

Taehyung kept his grip firm on Jungkook's hand while opening the file. Oh, the familiar softness of the hand.

Memories flooded his mind—the softness of Jungkook's hands wrapping around his nape, pulling him in for kisses, and stroking his cock with expert precision. Taehyung's stomach tightened at the heat coiling in his belly.

But as the heat threatened to overwhelm him, Taehyung forced himself to push Jungkook's hand away, his resolve faltering in the face of their undeniable attraction.

Jungkook bit his lower lip in frustration, relishing the slow tease. He found himself rejected, yet the idea of testing Taehyung's patience was exhilarating—a thrilling game of desire and restraint that Jungkook couldn't resist, and he found himself doing something completely unexpected.

A mischievous smile graced his lips as he leaned closer to Taehyung, his fingers trembling as they reached for the leather belt cinching Taehyung's trousers.

Taehyung's grip on the pen tightened, his knuckles turning white as he fought to maintain his composure. The faint metallic clink of the buckle seemed deafening in the otherwise quiet room, though thankfully, the employees remained oblivious to their clandestine interaction.

With each movement of Jungkook's hand, Taehyung's resolve wavered, the boundary between professionalism and desire becoming increasingly blurred.

"And this will need to... um," Taehyung's voice trailed off, a barely concealed moan escaping his lips as Jungkook's fingers worked on his trousers, pulling them down inch by agonising inch.

The thrill of being touched by Jungkook in such a public setting sent Taehyung's heart racing, and his senses were electrified by the forbidden nature of their encounter. Every touch, every accidental brush against his clothed cock, ignited a wildfire of longing within him, fueling his desire for Jungkook.

"Need to be changed." Taehyung breathed out the words, his voice low and strained as he released the pen, which he had been gripping onto for dear life, onto the table.

His eyes remained fixed on the page, avoiding the curious gazes of the employees. But as Jungkook struggled to pull Taehyung's trousers down, frustration brewed within him like a storm ready to break. The fabric seemed stubborn, refusing to yield completely, trapping Taehyung in a maddening limbo between desire and restraint.

Gritting his teeth, Taehyung's jaw clenched with frustration, his patience wearing thin. He needed Jungkook to act quickly to quench the burning desire that coursed through his veins.

His lips, bitten raw in a desperate attempt to control his urge, betrayed the storm of emotions raging within him. Every fibre of his being screamed for release, for Jungkook's touch to soothe the ache deep within him.

The thought of throwing Jungkook onto the table and fucking him hard, making him come again and again in front of the three employees, was fucking tempting.

It was a dangerous desire, one that he knew he should resist, but the temptation was overwhelming.

Jungkook's initial touch had sparked a hunger that now gnawed at Taehyung's insides, leaving him restless and yearning for more—for something tangible, something real.

Yet, as Jungkook struggled with his trousers, the tantalising promise of pleasure remained just out of reach, a cruel torture that tested Taehyung's patience to its limits.

With a determined furrow of his brow, Jungkook adjusted his approach, his movements calculated and deliberate as he changed the plan. There was no need to pull Taehyung's trousers down when he had a simpler, more discreet operation in mind.

Jungkook's lips parted with a quiet exhale as he gripped the zipper, his heart pounding in his chest. Slowly, he pulled the zipper down, each inch revealing more of Taehyung's arousal.

He was eager to engulf Taehyung's cock to make him moan in front of the employees, especially in front of the young lady, whose presence seemed to add an extra layer of excitement.

The action left no question as to whether he was the only one affected by the events in the room. Taehyung was rock hard, the outline of his arousal stretching against the fabric of his black boxers, a wet patch clearly visible to anyone who cared to look.

The soft sound of the zipper being pulled down echoed in Taehyung's mind, each click a whisper against the backdrop of his racing heartbeat. His breath hitched in his throat.

The file seemed not to be important to read anymore. Taehyung flipped the page of the document in front of him, his hand trembling ever so slightly. Unbeknownst to him, a drop of sweat dripped onto the table, a testament to the turmoil raging within him.

The employees exchanged confused glances, sensing that something was amiss with their boss, but none dared to ask for clarification. They continued to focus on their tasks, their attention divided between their work and their boss.

Jungkook's hands moved with purpose, finding their target as he gripped the waistband of Taehyung's black boxers. With slow, deliberate movements, he peeled back the fabric, revealing Taehyung's half-hard cock nestled within. The waistband stuck to Taehyung's skin, beneath his balls.

With a swift motion, Jungkook freed Taehyung's cock from its confines, allowing it to spring forth into the cool air. It was long, rigid, and flushed—a thick weight that slid heavily against Jungkook's palm. Memories flooded Jungkook's mind—memories of being wrecked by the same cock, of moments spent naked under Taehyung's sheets, surrendering himself to Taehyung's touch and desires, allowing himself to be used like a toy.

The obsession Jungkook had with Taehyung's touch, with his every movement and breath, was both exhilarating and maddening. A tingle ran through Jungkook's body, as if the New York air were hitting his naked skin again. The sensation was overwhelming yet intoxicating.

Blinking, Jungkook reminded himself to focus on the delicious situation before him. The moistened head of Taehyung's cock, glistening with cumin, made Jungkook's mouth water, and he gave in to his desires without hesitation.

Taehyung's eyes widened, then he fluttered half-closed, his gaze rolling back as Jungkook surprised him with a lick on the tip of his cock, making Taehyung instantly leak juice, his thighs tensing with pleasure. It was a sensation unlike any he had experienced before; Taehyung had never felt this sensitive or vulnerable, and the experience was both overwhelming and utterly intoxicating.

His eyes closed, Taehyung stifled a desperate moan, the sound trapped in his mouth, his face growing pale as veins popped up on his forehead from the pressure of hiding his true state. His heart pounded in his chest; the weight of being half-naked in the presence of three employees, his cock exposed to Jungkook's whims, left him feeling vulnerable and helpless. The illicit encounter weighed heavily on him, the memories of their New York escapade echoing in his mind with Jungkook's every wet slurp and moan against his cock.

He clenched his fingers, his fist digging into the file papers as he struggled to maintain his composure against overwhelming arousal. The sound of Jungkook's wet slurping became louder in his mind with each passing moment, drowning out the presence of the employees.

Shameless and desperate, Taehyung thought, his jaw tightening with frustration as Jungkook's actions became bolder and careless towards the surroundings.

Jungkook's hand wrapped around his cock fully, sending a shockwave of sensation through Taehyung's body. "Um," he stammered, his voice wavering as Jungkook's tongue began its tantalising journey along his entire cock, applying a delicious pressure that nearly drove Taehyung to the edge.

He slammed his eyes shut, his teeth nearly breaking the skin of his lip, as Jungkook finally provided the stimulation he craved. Taehyung realised in that moment just how badly he wanted Jungkook and how his desire for him wasn't just a fleeting attraction but a deep and intense longing.

Panicking, he tried to wriggle away, but Jungkook's solid arms held him firmly in place, and his thighs clutched tight as his cock slid from Jungkook's grasp. With the cool air hitting his half-wet cock, Taehyung hissed in misery, painfully hard and achingly desperate for release.

Taehyung bit down hard on his lip, his breath catching in his throat. A wave of white flashed across his vision as Jungkook’s lips suddenly wrapped around him, the pressure delicious and urgent. His mouth glided down Taehyung’s cock with desperate need, causing Taehyung's cock to twitch within Jungkook’s mouth.

"Sir, are you fine?" The nude-coloured suit-wearing employee's voice cut through the haze of desire and concern etched across their features as they observed Taehyung's uncharacteristic ehavior. Beads of sweat dotted Taehyung's forehead, his jaw clenched in an effort to maintain composure.

No. Taehyung wasn't fine. Far from it. He needed to feel his cock inside Jungkook's wet mouth, those pretty lips stretching around him, while Jungkook knelt before him, bare knees spread wide, his own cock flushed red and dripping with precum, begging for Taehyung's touch, Jungkook's soft hands tied back with Taehyung's tie, unable to resist as Taehyung thrust into his mouth restlessly, taking advantage of his vulnerable state.

Damn. He wanted it; he wanted to fuck Jungkook's mouth in that way.

The urge to dominate Jungkook's mouth overwhelmed him. His cock throbbed, craving the warmth and wetness of Jungkook's mouth and the sensation of being swallowed whole by the younger man's eager throat.

The paper in his hand crumpled under the force of his grip on the table, his knuckles turning white. A gasp escaped his lips as Jungkook deep-throated him as if he knew Taehyung's body more than Taehyung himself.

Jungkook's cheeks sucked in around his hardness, the coolness of his saliva coating him as he moved deeper. Jungkook’s tongue worked wonders, tangling around him in a way that was both intoxicating and persuasive.

It was unexpected. A few well-placed licks, and Taehyung was putty in Jungkook’s hands. It was pathetic, really, how easily he succumbed to the younger man’s touch.

Every brush of his sensitive tip against Jungkook’s throat sent heat flooding through Taehyung's body, his own face burning with desire.

"Mr. Kim..." The employee's voice faltered, on the verge of saying something, but Taehyung acted swiftly, manoeuvring the chair closer to the table with a sense of urgency, ensuring their secret remained concealed from prying eyes. A heavy sigh escaped Taehyung's lips, his eyes half-rolling in ecstasy as he felt Jungkook's mouth enveloping him more, taking him deeper.

"You're all dismissed for now,"

Someone needed to be reminded of his place.

...to be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 5.5K 15
━━━━━ yandere!emperor x 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞!butler!reader ↳ ❝ GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOYALTY. ❞ || Your first mistake was pledging loyalty to a bloodthirsty Empero...
91.2K 3K 28
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
193K 8.7K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
88.2K 2.5K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...