Hero Hunter: Izuku Yagi [opm...

By ManLikeETO

In a world where 80% of the population has quirks the other 20% doesn't. izuku yagi, the son of the number on... More

bio
chapter 1: izuku hunting arc
chapter 2: izuku hunting arc
info
chapter 3: betrayal of hope arc
chapter 4: betrayal of hope arc
chapter 5: hero hunter
chapter 7: monster raid arc
chapter 8: monster raid arc
chapter 9: forest training camp arc
chapter 10: forest training camp arc
chapter 11: forest training camp arc
chapter 12: forest training camp arc
chapter 13: forest training camp arc
chapter 14: forest training camp arc (final)
chapter 15: aftermath
chapter 16: kamino part 1
chapter 17: kamino part 2
chapter 18: kamino part 3
chapter 19: kamino part 4 (final)
chapter 20: Aftermath
Bonus chapter
Chapter 21: shie hassaikai arc
chapter 22: shie hassaikai arc
chapter 23: shie hassaikai arc
chapter 24: shie hassaikai arc
chapter 25: shie hassaikai arc (final)
Vote
chapter 26: aftermath
bonus chapter (meme)
chapter 27: Hunter gets hunted arc
chapter 28: Hunter gets hunted arc
chapter 29: Hunter gets hunted arc
Chapter 30: Hunter gets hunted arc (final)
Chapter 31: Aftermath
Upcoming

chapter 6: hero hunter vs hero killer

3.6K 66 38
By ManLikeETO

It's been a day since that night's encounter between Izuku and the tank-top army. He was currently walking around a quiet area of town until he noticed a kid sitting on one of the park benches reading a book. In a blink of an eye, Izuku was next to the kid.

Izuku: "hey, Gaki." 

???: "hmm?". He looked up. 

Izuku: "looks like you're reading something interesting." 

???: "oh... umm okay".

Izuku: "what's your name kid?" 

???: "Kota".

After a few minutes of talking kota becomes friendly towards him.

Kota: "this guy's the S-class hero, King. He's the strongest one of all. This is the number 3 Hero hawks, he's so cool. He patrols my neighbourhood sometimes. Look I even got his autograph." 

Izuku: "he he, his autograph, eh? I'd love his autograph, too. Could you introduce me to him sometime?" 

Kota: "You must like heroes huh ojisan."

Izuku: "eh? I guess you could say that..." 

Kota: "are you a hero too?" 

Izuku: "..." he stayed silent for a few second before speaking. "Guess you could say that again ehh?". He lied

They just sat on the bench while kota was going through pages. 

Izuku: "whoa. What the heck? They even have monsters in here! Isn't that exciting?" 

Kota: "i guess some of them are, but why are you excited? They're super scary." 

Izuku: "it's better that they're scary." he said as he grabbed the book. "don't you think they're cooler that way?" 

Kota: "I guess they do. You still got weird taste, ojisan."

Izuku: "I'm so envious. I'd love to be in this book, too." 

Kota: "I don't like heroes all that much anyway except maybe a few." 

Izuku: "huh? Why?" 

Kota tells him his past and a few years ago about how he lost his parents during a villain attack, how both of them were heroes.

Izuku: "tchh... sorry to hear that kid. Good for you for not liking heroes Gaki." he said as he got up and pat on his head. 

Kota: "you're personality sucks ojisan."

Izuku: "well then... time to go patrolling. I'm heading off. See ya later kid." 

Kota: "careful in your patrolling ojisan." 

Izuku: "sure, also stop calling me ojisan". He said as he began walking away. 

Kota: "huh? I couldn't hear you!" 

Izuku: "get lost, Gaki!" 

few moments later 

Izuku POV: "hero killer stain huh? Apparently, he kills a lot of heroes during these past weeks. Let's pay him a visit. According to that guidebook, he hunts heroes at hosu, that's a 30 min train from here, should be easy"

FLASHBACK

After brutally murdering seventeen heroes and injuring twenty-three beyond recovery, Hero Killer: Stain becomes a scourge on the entire hero community.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Izuku took a train and set off to hosu city district. After a long ride he was finally there. 

BANG

Izuku looked from the station to see a Nomu attacking a nearby train, which happens to harbor a few people he knows in there. His so-called Grandpa aka Gran Torino and Izumi, along with the other 2 geezers, Bang and bomb. 

Izuku: "huh? The hell is that thing?" 

Meanwhile 

Izumi: "Nomu!" 

Gran-Torino: "I want ya to stay back, you hear me kid?" 

Bang: "we'll handle it!" 

Gran Torino tackles the Nomu off the train and soon was followed by Bang and Bomb. 

Izumi: "GRANDPA! MASTERS!" 

Train conductor: "everyone, please! Remain calm! Return to your seats! The villain is no longer here! More heroes will arrive soon, I'm sure!" he said to the scared crowed. 

Izumi walked towards the huge train hole the nomu made.

Izumi: "keep them calm, I'm going after him!" 

Train conductor: "Hey, are you stupid? It's way too dangerous out there! 

Izumi exits the train to search for Gran Torino and the 2 masters. 

Izumi POV: "how in the hell is there another one, although he looks different than the one from USJ. I'll have to find them before things get out of control. No time for thinking... gotta put my training to the test." 

Izumi: "One for all: Full cowling!" 

Izumi jumps through rooftops and search the city for Gran Torino. 

Meanwhile

The Nomu Gran Torino's fighting recovers and attacks nearby civilians.

Civilian: "*screaming*"

Before the nomu could attack, Bomb uses his Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist to destroy the ground beneath the nomu making it go unbalanced giving bang a chance to deliver several blows to it rapidly with each hands following a blue stream. The nomu was about to respond but was quickly kicked in the face by gran Torino. 

Gran Torino: "I haven't fought this earnestly in years. Picked a fine time to patrol." 

Bomb: "could say the same". 

Bang: "count me out". 

The Nomu recovered and was about to attack again when it was suddenly on fire. The 3 old men looked behind to see endeavour with his palm out. 

Endeavour: "I was looking for the Hero killer here, but this thing will have to do".  he said while the nomu was howling in pain. "Sorry for the delay old timers". 

Bang: "and you still haven't learned your manners" he said with a small smile. 

Endeavour: "I can handle this from here on out." 

Civilian 1: "whoa look its the number 2 hero". 

Civilian 2: "why is he in hosu?" 

Endeavour (smirking): "isn't it obvious? I came here because I'm a hero." 

Meanwhile 

Izumi was running from the current location, which was a street in fire. There were 2 nomus and they were fighting Manual with his team. The Agency Lida was doing his apprenticeship. 

Izumi: "dammit lida-kun... don't tell me." 

She said to herself while running to find Lida. Meanwhile, shigaraki and Kurogiri were on one of the roofs, spectating the whole play.  

Shigaraki: "the nomu make such great play things."

Kurogiri: "are you not going to participate in the fight?"

Shigaraki: "don't be stupid. I'm still injured from that bastard stain. That's why I brought those pets with us." laughs like a maniac. "Once this night is over, the world will have forgotten you ever existed, Hero killer." 

Meanwhile

Izuku: "just wait till I find you... Hero killer". He said to himself with a smirk as he was running through the chaos in streets. 

Meanwhile

Lida: "my body... won't move..."

Izumi: "what do we do now.... dammit." 

Todoroki: "is this... how it ends..." 

They all said as stain licked his sword with their blood on it making them freeze completely. 

Stain: "you kids are pathetic."

As Stain prepares to strike, he senses a presence behind him and turns to see Izuku stepping into the alleyway, a confident smirk on his face. The air crackles with tension as the two formidable fighters lock eyes.

Stain: "who the hell are you?!". 

Izuku (Smirking): "nice meeting you hero killer...". 

Izumi POV: "who is this guy... wait... why does he look familiar... no... it can't be...!" 

She thought to herself in disbelief as she looked at her brother. 

Izumi: "i-izuku..."

Izuku just ignored her and continue to talk to stain. 

Stain: "so you're the kid that beat tank-top master huh?... Hero hunter." 

Izuku: "well done, peanut head, I'm here to put you in a wheelchair for good, fucker." 

Stain: "tchh... based on that look, you're here for a fight huh... I'll teach you a lesson, you punk?"

unfazed by Stain's words, cracks his knuckles and adopts a fighting stance, his eyes gleaming with anticipation.

Izuku: "teach me a lesson huh? I've heard that one before. Let's see what you got." 

With a sudden burst of speed, Stain lunges forward, aiming to catch Izuku off guard with his deadly blades. But Izuku effortlessly dodges, his movements fluid and precise. He retaliates with a barrage of swift punches, each strike aimed with pinpoint accuracy.

Stain manages to evade some of Izuku's attacks, his agility matching that of his opponent's. With a swift counter, he slashes at Izuku with his blades, leaving shallow cuts across Izuku's body. But izuku merely smirks, seemingly unfazed by the injuries.

Stain: "let's see how you can fight now..."

he said as he raised his to lick Izuku's blood but to his Suprise the blade was broken, and the other half was in Izuku's hand. He wiped the blood off and threw it over to stain.

Izuku: "No cheating, dipshit". 

Stain: "tchh..." 

With Stain's blade broken and his plan foiled, Izuku presses his advantage, launching a relentless assault on the Hero Killer. His punches land with ferocity, each blow fuelled by his amusment to fight Stain.

Stain, caught off guard by Izuku's sudden burst of power, struggles to keep up with the younger fighter's speed and strength. Despite his skill in combat, he finds himself on the defensive, forced to evade Izuku's relentless barrage. 

Izuku: "You thought you were the only one with tricks up your sleeve, huh?"

His voice carries a hint of amusement as he continues to press his advantage, his movements becoming more fluid and precise with each passing moment.

Stain: "tchh, you villain scumbags are nothing compared to me". 

He said as he throws a dagger at izuku to which he swiftly redirected its direction. 

Izuku: "who said I'm a villain. I'm a monster and don't get me mixed up with those shit holes."

Stain: "so a human calling himself a monster huh?!" 

Izuku: "I'll rip your eyes out." 

Stain: "Empty threats from a desperate challenger," Stain retorted, his voice laced with mockery. "You may be skilled, but you lack the conviction to follow through. Just so you know, you're not even on my level."

Izuku: "what the fuck did you just say?!." izuku was now pissed as hell 

Author: "Me personally I wouldn't have it". 

Stain unleashes a flurry of swings, destroying nearby ventilation systems and walls. Izuku jumps up to avoid his sword swings, but stain uses this opportunity to stab him. In a sudden twist, Izuku extends his hand to take the force of the blow, and the hero killer's sword gets lodged in izuku's hand. Izuku does this to get stain in close quarters, and punches him in the face, knocking him out.

Izuku: "not bad but let me correct you, you're not on my level." He said to a knockout stain.

Izuku POV: "getting used to armed opponents should be easy..." 

His gaze went Apon Izumi as she along with the other 2 were free now. 

Izumi: "izuku i-" 

Izuku just walked away. 

Shoto: "izuku... what happened to you..." 

Izuku stopped in his track as he looked back at them. 

Izuku: "why don't you ask her?" he pointed at her. 

Izumi: "izuku can you just stop this and come back home... we'll drop all the charges the heroes done against you and help with your problems".

Izuku: "HA HA HA HA HA HA"

Izumi: "Don't get cocky. You won't stay like this for long." 

Izuku: "but I'll keep getting stronger...

The sound of the sirens could be heard now and with that, Izuku was gone. 

Lida: "he defeated him..." 

Shoto: "he looks different than the last time i saw him... Izumi, what happened?" 

Izumi: "I'll explain it later, for now let's just call endeavour and the other pro heroes." 

With that, they called them and explained everything that had happened. How izuku took care of Stain and their fight. 

Izumi, Shoto, and Tenya are admitted to the hospital where they are confronted by Gran Torino, Bang, bomb, Manual, and the Police Chief Kenji Tsuragamae. Shoto and the Police Chief get into an argument about the students illegally using their Quirks to combat Stain. However, Chief Tsuragamae decides to pardon the boys of their crimes because they kinda heleped to stop stain, they couldn't give credit to endeavour Because a few online trolls found CCTV footage from the alleyway and posted it on the internet. 

Following the defeat and arrest of the Hero Killer, Tomura and Kurogiri were also caught on camera by the media. They are all assumed to be associated with one another and the blame for the incident is pinned on the League of Villains. Stain becomes a media icon and details about his life are released on the internet. His motives, origin, and ideology all become widely known through a video becoming widely spread across the internet. The charisma displayed by Stain and his righteous ideology help inspire a new wave of villains that all move toward the League of Villains.

Meanwhile in All might's house. 

All might: "so you saw him..." 

Izumi: "y-yeah... he was different." 

All might: "I'll do everything in my power to stop him and put a sense into him. Maybe even beg at this point."

Inko: "everything will be okay honey..." she said as she covered her eyes while tearing. They were all watching the news. 

News: "Breaking news!! In a shocking turn of events, the Hero Killer Stain has been defeated by the Hero hunter in Hosu City. The hero hunter engaged Stain in combat and emerged victorious, delivering a decisive blow that led to Stain's defeat. This development has sent shockwaves throughout the country and has raised questions about his backstory and identity."

Meanwhile

Izuku: "you're next..." 

He said as he punched the wall which had a picture of a hero.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 3.8K 34
izuku yagi, he was born into a great life. but when he turned four he was forgotten, neglected, bullied, and abused. years later he discovered someth...
346K 6.5K 16
In a world where 80% of the population has a superpower called "quirk".Midoriya Izuku belongs to the other 20%,because of this he has been bullied by...
654K 22.2K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
214K 6.1K 28
FIRST WATTPAD. Izuku Midoriya lives in a society where quirks (powers) exist, 80% of the population has quirks! 20% though... doesn't have a quirk. T...