Her Step Husband ✓

Autorstwa Namas48

••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always found myself getting mesmerized by him. And... Więcej

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💙Character Aesthetics💙
Prologue
My lovely readers 🧡
Snippet
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
Author's Note
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
Author's Note
|twenty three|
Author's Note
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
Eid Gift for Readers
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|fourty|
|fourty one|
Invitation
|fourty two|
|fourty three|
|fourty four|
|fourty five|
|fourty six|
|fourty seven|
|fourty eight|
|fifty|
Important Announcement
|fifty one|
|fifty two|
|fifty three|
|fifty four|
|fifty five|
Aesthetics
|fifty six|
|fifty seven|
|fifty eight|
|fifty nine|
|sixty|
|sixty one|
|sixty two|
|sixty three|
|sixty four|
Author's Note
|sixty five|
|sixty six|
|sixty seven|
|sixty eight|
|sixty nine|
|seventy|
|seventy one|
|seventy two|
|seventy three|
|seventy four|
|seventy five|
|seventy six|
|seventy seven|
|seventy eight|
|seventy nine|
|eighty|
|eight one|
|eighty two|
The Love of Forever

|fourty nine|

616 63 54
Autorstwa Namas48

Her constant ogling at her hot husband didn't bring her anything good except for an eye candy. Huzaifa had caught her shamelessly gawking at him. Unaiza cursed herself in her heart for being so open and reckless. He shouldn't know that she was affected by him because it would be easier for him than to lure her and here she was giving him obvious indications.

"Then you say that I am lying, Glasses," he teased her in his usual husky and deep voice which was enough to make her stomach roll.

Get a grip on yourself, Iza.

Huzaifa walked up to her and stood closer to her, a dark look occupying his eyes as they scanned her from top to bottom. Unaiza turned her face away as her hand on the handle of the iron tightened. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead as his chest looked way more alluring from this year. She fought an urge to once again touch it. His shower gel was tormenting her senses and his strong build was completely shadowing her.

Wear the damned shirt, Huzaifa.

She called him in his mind and she became stunned finding herself swearing like that. This marriage had made her completely crazy. Now she realized that this was the effect of the dream came true feeling.

"What do you mean?" She clapped back, as she met his gaze with difficulty.

A corner of his lips flung up. "You know as much as I know."

She pressed her lips together. "I don't know what are you talking about. I was focused on my work but you as usual want to think that no one can resist your charms."

He laughed out loudly at this. "Ohh so you can resist my charms?"

She brooded in annoyance. "Don't play these mind games with me, Huzaifa. We are getting late."

"But you still didn't deny, Unaiza," he whispered sensually.

He shouldn't have taken her full name like this. It made her feel more attracted to him.

"You aren't the most handsome man in this world that I can't resist you," she murmured, trying hard to stop a blush.

Huzaifa grabbed her wrist and hurled her towards him. Her both hands landed on his chest as she stared at him with widened eyes. He clasped her hands with his bigger one and made them do their journey on his warm yet firm skin. Unaiza gulped hurriedly as this was getting too much.

"I may not be but think back on your words about resisting me because right now, your state is contradicting your words, Glasses," he mumbled, now guiding her hand towards his big arms now.

Unaiza bit the inside of her cheeks hard to keep her expressions neutral because this was touching the level of insanity.

"That... that's not the truth. You keep thinking high about yourself," she hardly managed to say this.

Huzaifa leaned near her face and brushed his lips over her cheek, making her hiss. "A while ago, you were asking me like a person stuck in a desert and craving for water to kiss you. That 'kiss me, Huzaifa'. I still remember that."

He said that line exactly sounding like her. His imitation made Unaiza more embarrassed as she thought she would melt under its effect anytime soon. She did mumble it exactly like this. And now she realized that she must have come across as desperate. Desperate for his touch and attention.

Huzaifa eliminated the distance between them as he sneaked one arm around the small of her back, making it seem like his arms were holding her securely in her place because she was sure that she wouldn't be able to stand on her own legs because of how his closeness was affecting her deeply if it wasn't for his arms.

"Don't go so hard on yourself, Unaiza. You are missing out on many things. You can't even believe that. You must not know that charm at all completely," he let out, making her ache for him more and more.

Huzaifa left her waist and made a distance from him. She groaned inwardly at this loss of contact. She was feeling herself on clouds and now suddenly she plummeted to the ground along with the rain.

He was once again making her crave for him. He wanted her to say out loud that she needed him. And she knew it wouldn't be an easy task now to resist him. He would catch her in no time.

Abruptly a burning smell roamed in the atmosphere. Huzaifa scrunched his nose as he looked around. Unaiza was too hypnotized by the situation to understand anything.

"Oh," Huzaifa spoke loudly. "Your dress got burned."

Unaiza's jaw dropped upon hearing this. As she stared at the horrible scene, she gasped in shock. By now Huzaifa had removed the iron from her dress but what was to happen, had already occurred. There was an awful black colored stain on the heart of her shirt she was pressing. She couldn't even realize it while doing all this. She must have plopped the iron on her dress when Huzaifa approached her and then completely forgot about it.

"Ya Allah," she murmured, placing her hand over her mouth. "What is this?"

Huzaifa turned the switch off. "It's okay. There's no big deal."

Unaiza stared at him in disbelief. "Not a big deal? Huzaifa, that's a totally new dress which Aqia Mama brought for me. She wanted me to wear it this morning. And now I ruined it. What will I tell her?

Huzaifa moved his hands in the air. "Wear something else. She wouldn't say anything to you. It was an accident anyway."

She sighed as her eyes filled with tears. "You can't understand this, Huzaifa. Aqia Mama gave me all these dresses with so much love. And I am dying by thinking about what will I tell her. I know she wouldn't scope me but she would get sad. And I don't want to see her sad. What did I do?"

Unaiza irrationally ran her fingers through her hair as she took the dress in her hand but seeing it so badly burnt and at a place that would reach her stomach where it couldn't be get hidden by her dupatta, she thrusted it back on the table. Tears of helplessness formed in her eyes. That was all her mistake. She should have controlled herself and focused on the work at hand.

Huzaifa put his palms on her shoulders. "C'mon Iza. Don't be scared. I'll handle it."

She lifted her confused gaze to meet his which was responding to her with an assuring look. "How?"

He stroked her cheek. "Leave it on me. You go and choose some other dress."

She licked her lips in distress. "Aqia Mama will be so disappointed in me."

Huzaifa picked up the burnt dress in his hand and made a face. "Sheer bright yellow and green. A color you don't like on you at all. Right?"

She shook her head. "That doesn't matter. Aqia Mama gave all these dresses to me as her happiness. I can do anything to make her happy. Wearing a color which I don't like is a small thing."

"Just like this marriage which you did for your Aqia Mama," he smirked.

She didn't say anything in reply. Who would tell him that she agreed to this marriage because of her own rebellious heart?

Huzaifa held her wrist tenderly. "Come with me."

He took her to the wardrobe and then opened it, revealing their settled dresses. On the far left, it was Huzaifa's and now recently, the right side was occupied by Unaiza's stuff. His eyes flitted over her every dress.

Bright red, orange, yellow, green, and many other sharp-colored dresses that he was sure Unaiza wasn't fond of wearing. However, as she never told this to Aqia or anyone else out of respect, love, and honor, automatically Aqia chose her favorite dresses for her by thinking Unaiza would be fine with them as well.

Huzaifa himself got the confirmation of this when she mentioned her dislike for that red dress which she wore exactly the day after their marriage. It too came from Aqia's choice. He many times saw her looking at light-colored dresses whenever he took her and Hiba for shopping. But ultimately she chose the opposite because everyone wanted her to portray a joyful and youthful look. Girls of her age were supposed to seem juvenile and younger than their age. And the colors of the dresses played a role in it. He sometimes felt pity for the girls especially. They didn't get a choice of their own and were presumed to maintain a certain image to please the society.

"Sometimes you need to know that saying no is not bad," he announced, truthfully.

"Huh?" She asked, absent-mindedly.

Huzaifa grabbed her hands and turned her towards him. "If you raise your wish, like or dislike, no one will bite you, Unaiza. That's your basic right.'

She giggled in satire. " You can think like that because you are a guy and you have a real family who cares for you. I am a girl, Huzaifa and girls have to take every step with caution. And I lost my family when I was just four. It was as like losing your heartbeat, losing your breath, and losing your whole world. Then those step relations bit me as you said earlier. If I got Aqia Mama and you guys, it's because I was lucky and Allah put goodness in you all to help me and make me feel like a family. But I haven't forgotten my worth, Huzaifa. And I will never."

His hold on her wrist increased. "You are worthy, Unaiza. You are my wife."

She tried to remove her hand from his grip as she again laughed but he didn't let her do so. "Yes, I became worthy now because as for now I am Mrs. Huzaifa number one."

He pecked her temple. "You are worthy because you are Unaiza. The addition of my name with yours didn't add or minus anything from you. Instead, it made you more precious to me because you are my wife. Mine to care for, mine to protect, mine to be called and mine to cherish."

Every word but not love. She knew she was worthless and nothing could change it. And he still didn't defy that wife's number one reference. It meant he wanted another marriage and he would do it. He would surely do that because she wasn't the one he wanted. She wasn't the one who was his ideal. She wasn't the one he would any day fall in love. She was no one but just his first wife.

Huzaifa cupped her cheeks and slowly caressed them as his eyes dug into hers deeply. "You are still that four-year-old Glasses who was overly sensitive, crybaby, and emotional."

She pouted. "And you are still like that Huzaifa who was a jerk and loved teasing and messing around with me."

He nuzzled their noses together with a heartwarming smile. "Admit it Glasses that you like it now. It fascinates you."

I liked it before too, Huzaifa. I loved everything about you.

She called him in her subconscious as she couldn't dare to voice it out.

"Again being overconfident?" She scowled at him.

"No, that's called knowing your worth," he whispered.

He again leaned near her mouth. Unaiza's eyes widened as she put a hand over his chest. "Wait. What are you doing?"

He brushed his lips over her earlobe. "That's called romance, Mrs. Huzaifa," he grumbled. "Number one."

He said the number one in a husky murmur. And she couldn't say anything because she agreed to it. She had accepted this like there was no harm in this. Now the emerging jealousy and hurt wouldn't get her anywhere.

Minutes later, she found Huzaifa's alluring lips over here as he once again claimed her mouth for a breathtaking kiss, driving her insane with it.

She wanted to stop him because the jealousy was increasing with the idea of sharing him soon or even already with another woman but his kiss was so enchanting that she instead got taken away. Taken away to another world perhaps.

_______________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hi guys!

How are you?

Enjoy a new chapter.

I hope you will like it.

What will Aqia say to her seeing the burnt dress?

Or how will she tell her?

Will Huzaifa remarry?
Vote and comment plz ❤

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

698K 3.5K 5
The name of the book has been changed from (LOVE HEALS )to HEALING HEARTS FINDING LOVE ❤️ .... ""Get ready," he said, "I won't be getting ready," sh...
1.2M 54.4K 55
She tried to loosen his grip on her jaw but invane. "This i-is n-not right. You c-can't t-touch me. P-Please m-move away you're t-to close. J-just le...
104K 4.3K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
402K 27.1K 53
"Say it." He whispered, stepping closer to me. "I love you too." I finally admitted, my cheeks flushing dark in embarrassment. I couldn't believe I j...