Its a Love Story Baby, Just S...

By FaithXSwiftieX2019

Tayvis fiction based on their relationship. This is my take of the epic romance that is going on between Tayl... More

Spilling the Beans
Spilling the Beans... Part 2
Spilling the Beans... Part 3
Meeting Mama Kelce
Deadpool, Gossip Girl, and Hickies?
Surprise Visits
Meeting Mama Swift
MTV Awards and Telling the Boys
Surprise Visits Take 2
Bonfires and Karaoke
Brothers and Boyfriends
Houses and Birthdays
Thursday Night Football and Late Nights
But Daddy I love him
But Daddy I love him... Part 2
Auntie Tay?
Christmas with the Swifts
When in Buffalo..
AFC Championship
Grammys and Talks with Coach
Super Bowl LVIII
Super Bowl pt. 2
Off to Melbourne
Sydney!
Family Time in Philly
Family Time in Philly Part 2

So High School (Rated M)

3.4K 78 9
By FaithXSwiftieX2019

AN: First attempt at a little bit of smut. Be kind

January 23rd, 2023
Taylor's POV:

I am sprawled out on the couch at the studio with Jack putting the final details on my new album. Most of my fans are expecting me to announce Reputation( Taylor's Version) soon, but I am finishing up my 11th studio album and I can not wait to tell them in a few weeks.

"Tay, you look conflicted what's wrong?" Jack asks me after we have finished most of the album and the time is crawling towards midnight.

"I have two songs that I have an idea for..." I say glancing at my notes on my phone without looking up.

"For which album? The original or the Anthology?" He asks typing away at the computer. The plan is to announce The Tortured Poets Department at the Grammys and at 2:00am the night of the album drop, announce an additional handful of songs called the Anthology.

"I think one for each, maybe. I don't know if I should put them on there." Jack gives me a questioning glance and walks over to the couch I am sprawled on.

"You are never unsure, what's the hesitation?" He asks pushing my legs out of the way so he can sit next to me. I continue to look over the sporadic lyrics I have in my notes and bite my lip.

"Oh. They are about Travis aren't they?" He says softly. I look over shyly at him and let out a groan. I don't know why I am hesitating because I have never hesitated when it comes to talking about my relationships in songs. Hell, I warned Travis very early on to make sure it was something he would be comfortable with in the future. Turns out, the future came quicker than I thought.

"Yeah.... I just don't know if I want to put him on this album that is filled my with past, but also I think it would be a good contrast from the depression and betrayal vibes." I look back down at my phone and see the the two song snippets I have already written. The first one screams Jack to me and the other one is more of Aaron's vibe.

"Why don't we just see what happens and you can decide if you want it on the final album? We have enough songs that if you decide to hold back, it won't hurt the album." He says nudging my leg with his. I look up at him and realize he is right.

"Alright, I have one I need your help on. I think the other one is more of Aaron's wheelhouse. I think the one I need your assistance on is going to be called The Alchemy." I say excitedly.

"The Alchemy? Alright, let's hear what you've got so far." Jack says handing me a guitar and sets up the system to record.

"Ok, it's rough but here is part of the chorus I have:

Touch down, call the amateurs and cut 'em from the team
Ditch the clowns, get the crown, baby, I'm the one to beat
'Cause the sign on your heart said it's still reserved for me
Honestly, who are we to fight the alchemy?

When I finish the chorus I look over and see Jack trying to keep the smile off his face.

"Yeah, football man has invaded your brain officially. Not saying I don't like the song, because I do. I have some ideas let me go grab a guitar as well." He smirks and leaves the studio and I quickly check my phone seeing a text from Travis.

Travis: I hope you and Jack are getting so much done in the studio. I just doordashed you both coffee and food since I know you always forget to eat. Love you baby girl.

Fuck I love this man. I see the notification from door dash pop up letting me know they dropped off the food with the receptionist so I walk out the door running into Jack.

"You ok?" He asks concerned at my abrupt departure.

"Yeah be right back. Trav ordered us food."

When I walk back in the studio I see Jack has a notebook out and is scribbling lyrics down and glances up when he sees me.

"Fuck Tay, he sent coffee too?!" I laugh and hand him his iced Americano and I take a long sip of my iced caramel latte.

"Looks like we have burritos, chips and queso, and sides of guacamole." I say pulling out the food. I see he has remembered how both Jack and I like our burritos, and it makes me fall in love with him even more. 

"God, I love that man. If you don't marry him I will." I laugh.

"I think Margaret may have an issue with that, but I'll keep that in mind." He throws a chip at me before we both burst out into laughter.

"How do you feel about saying Heroin in a song?" I give him an odd look and just take a bit of my burrito.

"I am going to withhold judgement until you give some context." He chuckles and continues to write in his notebook. I pull out my phone to send a text to Aaron to see if he is available for a session tomorrow.

Taylor: Hey Aaron, I have a last minute song to add to the album, potentially. Any chance you are available tomorrow? I will need your help with writing it too not just production.

Aaron: For you? Sure. Intrigued, you don't usually add songs this last minute. Can you be at Long Pond at 3:00?

I confirm and set my phone back down. I look over and see Jack has half of a page of lyrics written down and most of his coffee gone.

"Jeez Jack, that coffee really inspired you." I joke looking over his shoulder.

"The coffee, the annoyingly giddiness you get from Travis, and also a few things from interviews and articles I have seen. Give me five and I'll play what my thoughts are." I nod and settle in knowing its going to be a long night.

My car pulls outside of Long Pond Studios the next day, and I wave off my security team before grabbing the large bag I brought of drinks and snacks. I knock once and type in the security code on the door before entering the cabin. When I enter the studio I am hit with all of the memories we made when shooting and recording Folklore LPSS, but I also think of how I was lying to myself and to Jack and Aaron on my relationship. Looking back, I am confident they knew Joe and I were at a breaking point, but being the good friends they are they just let me vent.

"Hey Taylor." I turn and see Aaron sitting at the keyboards setting up the equipment and see he already has multiple notebooks and pens spread throughout the space.

"Hey Aaron, its so good to see you again." I walk over and pull him in for a quick hug before flopping myself on the chaise where most of my writing sessions have taken place.

"Want to tell me what we are writing about today? Is this going on the Anthology or the original album?" He asks propping his legs up as he sits across from me in a large chair.

"If it makes the cut I am thinking the Anthology. I am hesitant, because its about Travis.." Aaron hasn't met Travis yet. I know he spoke with him briefly around Christmas when Jack looped him in on my studio gift, but Aaron hasn't had the opportunity to get to know him as a person or my boyfriend yet.

"I'm intrigued. Let me hear what you've got so far and see where we can go." He says and a blush crosses my face thinking about what I have already written.

"Uh, yeah, so what I have is kind of embarrassing so that's part of why I am not sure if it's going to make it." He raises an eyebrow at me and waves me on.

"So I dont have the chorus yet, but here is a verse:

Are you gonna marry, kiss, or kill me
It's just a game, but really
I'm bettin' on all three for us two
Get my car door, isn't that sweet?
Then pull me to the backseat
No one's ever had me, not like you

When I look up I see a large smile on Aaron's face and he is nodding along.

"Your fans knew you'd write a song about the SNL debut." I laugh with him knowing he is right.

"I like what you have, I know you have more what else you got for it?" I chuckle and pull out the notes section.

"I do, but I dont know how I want to say it, but here ya go:

You know how to ball, I know Aristotle
Brand new, full throttle
Touch me while your bros play Grand Theft Auto

He rolls his eyes at me and starts writing on a notepad.

"You know his friends aren't ever letting you live this down right?" We both laugh together and Aaron pulls out a guitar to help put music to what we have.

"You know your boyfriend sent me a very nice thank you gift for helping with your Christmas gift." My head snaps up to look at him. We are packing up after finishing up on the song, and the demo in my inbox for me to decide if it will make the album.

"What?" I say bewildered.

"Yeah, he did his research and sent me a jersey with signatures of the Liverpool FC players. He just sent it with a note saying how much he appreciated my help and sent me a photo of the final set up in KC. It looks awesome by the way, I can't wait to see it." I stare at him in shook.

"He sent you a thank you gift?!" Aaron laughs and nods pulling up his phone showing me a photo of him holding a jersey with a bunch of signatures.

"Yeah, it was a really awesome, I have it framed on my wall. Right next to our grammy for Folklore." I smile at him. He grins and takes his phone back and puts it in his pocket and sits next to me on the couch where I am throwing things in my bag.

"I know the last time we were here, it was very different and Jack and I were not the most supportive of your relationship, and I am sorry for that. I knew you were hurting and I knew you deserved better, and in case you are wondering, Travis is better. I can see how happy he makes you and it seems like he is willing to go above and beyond for your needy ass. Who the fuck builds a whole studio for some girl he only has been dating a few months?" He jokes with me.

"I appreciate you Aaron. I know you and Jack were just trying to get me to see I needed to leave, but I wasn't there yet. But, looking back? I am so glad we are over, Travis has been the best thing I could have ever imagined. As goofy and ridiculous he is, he is so sweet and is willing to do whatever it takes to make me happy."

"I know that too. I think you should play him our song, see what his thoughts are, I like to think he would tell you to put it on the album. Show him off girl." He says pulling me in for a hug.

"Alright, I will. Thank you." He smiles as at me and I walk out the door towards my car with a new lightness in my step.

Later that night I am sitting on my velvet couch alone with my finger hovering over the FaceTime button next to Travis's contact. I have been trying to build the confidence to call him about the songs for the last hour, but something is holding me back. I glance over and see my guitar leaning against the armrest next to me ready to play the songs for him, but I just cant bring myself to hit dial. These songs are personal, all of the ones on this album are, but I feel like Travis's opinion holds so much weight and I want his honest opinion on if he would be fine with these being on the album. I need to have this conversation in person, and I know that's the real issue. It's Wednesday night, almost 9pm, and I believe Travis will head to Baltimore first thing Saturday morning. I had promised Jack an answer by Friday morning so he could submit the albums to get pressed on vinyl. I need to confirm when Trav leaves so I text Brit.

Taylor: Hey Brit, when do the guys leave for Baltimore?

Brit: I think report time is 9am Saturday.

Brit: I thought you were in NYC?

Taylor: Yeah... I think I am coming back. I need to talk to Trav.

Brit: Is everything ok? Do you need to talk?

Taylor: All good, I just need his opinion. I think I am going to try and book a flight home now.

Brit: Home huh? Text me when you are back so I know you are safe. Here if you need anything girl :)

I quickly text my pilots and see if either of them are on enough rest to take me back to KC tonight so hopefully I could talk to Trav before he has practice in the morning. Jose responds quickly saying he can fly me back if I can be at the airport by 10, giving me 40 minutes to try and get through New York. I respond I will be there and quickly change into a pair of jeans and a sweater and throwing on a pair of boots rushing out the door. Thankfully since KC is my home base, I don't need to pack anything since I have outfits there I can wear when I come back Friday. As I'm sitting in the backseat of my town car I pull up my group chat with Aaron and Jack.

Taylor: Hey, I am heading back to KC to talk to Trav about the final additions. Jack- final answer will be to you by Friday 8:00am CST. I'll be back in the city on Friday night if we need to get back in the studio. Thanks for the push guys.

Jack: Hell yeah!

Aaron: Proud of you.

It's almost midnight when I pull into the familiar driveway and the house that has become home appears in my sight. I take a picture of the front of the house and send it to Britney on snapchat with a caption saying Home. She immediately sends me a heart back and I smile realizing how much I love having a friend that worries about when I make it home. I slip in the garage door using the code and see the house is dark and silent, as I expected. I toe my off my boots by the door and climb quietly up the stairs and stop at the bedroom door to see Travis sound asleep on his stomach on my side of the bed holding what looks to be my pillow to his chest. A rush of love comes over me and I crouch down next to the bed and run my hand over his face. He always looks so peaceful when he sleeps, the stress of the season or pain from an existing injury not visible. He doesn't move even as I run my hand over his face so I lean over and gently kiss him. Nothing. I try to rub his shoulder to get him to wake up, still nothing. Time to take drastic measures. He usually only sleeps in boxers, so I run my hand down his chest and slip my fingers under the elastic. Still nothing. I grab the top of the boxers and snap the fabric against his skin, and his eyes fly open.

"What the fuck?!" He exclaims. I let out a giggle at his bewildered state and he raises an eyebrow but pulls me down on top of him.

"Am I dreaming? Because if I am, I am good to not wake up." He says placing kisses on my face. I laugh again and lean down pulling him in for a long kiss. He groans as I lick the seam of his lips plunging my tongue in his mouth as if I had been gone months instead of days.

"Not dreaming." I say after we break apart for air and he goes immediately to my neck and his hands are roaming up and down my back.

"I have so many questions, but I think I would rather show you how grateful I am for you being here first." He says as he lifts my sweater over my head and throws it in a corner somewhere. I laugh and help him take off my bra flinging it in the same direction as the sweater.

"So you want to tell me why I am holding you in my arms when you are supposed to be in New York?" Travis asks me later after we have caught our breaths. I curl myself closer to him and run my hand over his chest as I tuck my head in his neck, letting my long legs tangle with his own.

"I missed you." I mumble against his neck placing a small kiss behind his ear.

"I missed you too, but I know there is something else bothering you." He says running a hand gently down my bare back.

"There is, but it can wait until tomorrow, you need sleep before practice. I know I interrupted your beauty sleep." I tease. He lets out a loud laugh that contrasts with the quiet of the night.

"Babe, feel free to interrupt my sleep schedule ANYTIME." He winks at me and pulls me in for another kiss. I won't lie and say surprising him and our late evening fun hadn't given me a few more ideas for future albums, although my thoughts may be too explicit.

"Love you Trav." I say closing my eyes and letting myself relax in his large arms. I am asleep in minutes.

The Next Day

"You going to tell me why you flew in last minute?" Brit asks me the next afternoon as we are hanging out at her house while waiting on Travis and Pat to come home from practice.

"What do you mean? I can't just miss my boyfriend and surprise him?" I ask innocently. She laughs and tosses a towel from the basket of laundry we are sorting.

"Yeah sure. I know you 'surprised' Trav last night, but you're telling me you couldn't wait a few more days to get laid? I know you two can't keep your hands off of each other, but I don't believe that for a second Ms. Swift." I laugh but feel a blush come across my face remembering last night.

"Well, no, but it certainly didn't hurt. Ugh- can you keep a secret or do I need to get you to sign a NDA?" I joke. All of my friends have to sign NDA's anyway so its a moot point but I knew it would make her laugh, it does. She stops folding Sterling's shirt and cocks her head to the side nodding once.

"Well... I am releasing a new album here soon and I was in New York to finalize the track list."

"Ooh that's so exciting! But, Ok, I am missing something here. Why would that mean you leave New York?" She moves the basket of clothes to the floor and moves closer to me.

"Uh- I need permission to put a few of the songs on the album." I say refusing to make eye contact.

"Permissison from who? You write the songs, who else could you have to ask permission from? Unless... omg. You've already written a song about Travis haven't you!?" She squeals. I groan and drop my head to the back of the couch looking at the ceiling. She laughs at my behavior and tugs on my arm.

"I'm right aren't I?" I give her a slight nod and she squeals again clapping her hands together.

"I hate you." I say and it just makes her laugh harder. I roll my eyes and grab a pillow from behind me and swat her with it, which only makes her laugh harder and grab a pillow from behind her and swing at me. We are in a pile on the floor with feathers surrounding us when Travis and Pat walk in awhile later.

"What happened in here?" Pat asks glancing around at the state of his living room.

"Looks like we missed a party." Trav says coming over to me and holding out his hand to help me up off the ground and then extending the same offer to Britney.

"We were just having some fun while the kids napped." Brit says with a grin.

"Looks like it, are you two staying for dinner?" Pat asks picking up feathers off of the ground. Travis begins to respond when Britney interrupts.

"No, uh- they can't." She stumbles giving me a weird look. Way to be subtle, Brit. Travis looks at me and I nod.

"Yeah, sorry Pat, we have plans. Maybe tomorrow before I have to head back to New York?" He nods at me and is distracted by the yell of one of the kids waking up.

"I think that's our cue to leave. Bye guys!" Trav says grabbing my hand and leading me out the door towards the car. He opens my door and before shutting it leans in and kisses me. I sigh against his mouth and wrap an arm around his neck. I hear a small cough from behind Travis and see Steve, one of my security guards who had been just chilling in their car since I got to the Mahomes.

"Just letting you that you are in public and very much in view of the street in case paps are there." He says with a small grin and gets back in his car. I groan and Trav smirks at me shutting my door and walking around to his side.

"We can finish that later." He says as he backs out of the driveway placing his hand on my thigh.

"Counting on it." I reply back with a grin and squeezing his arm. We are weaving through the roads in comfortable silence when Travis clears his throat so I know he has something to say.

"As happy as I am that you are here, want to tell me the real reason you left New York?" He asks as he maneuvers the car into the driveway.

"We can talk about it in the house." I grab my purse from the floor and opening the car door.

"That's my job!" I turn and give him an odd look.

"I open your door! Ugh, come on let's just go inside." I give him a smile at his behavior. None of my exes had ever bothered to open my doors before, and he's mad because I opened it myself once in our own garage.

As we enter the house I walk straight to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water and walk to the stairs that lead to the studio. Travis is still standing in the doorway looking confused.

"Coming?" I ask and he nods and bounces over to me with a grin. We descend the stairs and I intertwine our fingers as I lead him to the studio. I had already set up the computer earlier today but I also had set up my guitar not sure how I was going to present the songs to him. I open the door to my sanctuary and close the door tightly behind us even though no one else is here. Trav looks out of place and is still awkwardly standing against the wall with his hands in his pockets. I plop down on the white couch we had brought in and pat the seat next to me. He stalks over and sits down right next to me with his thigh against mine.

"You ready to tell me what's up?" He says after a few moments of silence, while rubbing a hand up and down my thigh closest to him. I take a deep breath and don't say anything for a minute.

"We've talked about this album before, and how it's going to be a lot about my exes and its going to be very depressing." He nods once and throws an arm over my shoulder tucking me into his side.

"I uh- felt like it was missing something, but I wasn't sure what, and I had a couple of snippets of songs in my notes app. I have two songs I want to run by you and get your thoughts, if you are ok with it?" I ask nervously without meeting his eyes. He grabs my chin and turns my face to his forcing my blue eyes to meet his startling green eyes.

"I would love to hear them. Tay, I will always listen to anything you write." He says kissing the tip of my nose. I give him a small smile and grab my guitar from the side of the couch.

"Ok. So this one is called the Alchemy." I pull up my sheets of music and begin to play the opening verse. When I get to the chorus Travis lets out a chuckle when I mention touchdowns but says nothing. Right before I get to the bridge I look over at him and take a deep breath. If he wasn't sure this song was about him, there is no doubt after this next line.

Shirts off, and your friends lift you up over their heads
Beer sticking to the floor, cheers chanted 'cause they said
There was no chance, tryna be the greatest in the league
Where's the trophy?
He just comes running over to me

I finish the song and look over at Travis who has a single tear rolling down his face and a large smile.

"So I made the album in my rookie year?" He says pulling me into his arms and I let out a laugh against his chest.

"So do you like it?" I say with a small voice.

"I think its awesome. Thank you for sharing it with me." He kisses my hair and I flip to the next sheet music.

"Ok, before I start this one, I need you to be brutally honest if you want it on the album. I give some personal details, and I don't want to ever do anything that makes you uncomfortable. Ok?" I ask him seriously.

"Tay, I know what I signed up for when we got together." He says simply.

"Yeah, but the last one could be played off as not about you, but this next one there is no doubt." He nods and I pick up the guitar again.

I sing the first verse and see his own cheeks turn pink.

And in a blink of a crinkling eye
I'm sinking, our fingers entwined
Cheeks pink in the twinkling lights
Tell me 'bout the first time you saw me

When I get to the chorus I take a deep breath and refuse to make eye contact.

Are you gonna marry, kiss, or kill me
It's just a game, but really
I'm bettin' on all three for us two
Get my car door, isn't that sweet?
Then pull me to the backseat
No one's ever had me, not like you

Truth, dare, spin bottles
You know how to ball, I know Aristotle
Brand new, full throttle
Touch me while your bros play Grand Theft Auto
It's true, swear, scouts honor
You knew what you wanted, and, boy, you got her
Brand new, full throttle
You already know, babe

When I play the last cord of the song, I put the guitar down and continue messing with my sheets in front of me. Its been over a minute and nothing had been said, and I am still refusing to look at him. All of the sudden I feel arms wrap around my waist and I am pulled directly on his lap.

"You are really going to tell the world about the time we got carried away when Aric, Harry, and Ross were over at the old house?" Travis says with a smirk on his face.

Flashback

I think back to that night, it was back at the end of October right before Travis moved into his new house. Aric, Pat, Harry, Ross and Trav had a boys night playing games all day and I had spent most of the day with Britney until in the evening when I returned. Pat had left with Britney but the rest stayed and continued gaming while I went into the kitchen to cook some food for us all. I had made home-made cinnamon rolls, a big hit amongst Travis's friends. I was in the kitchen pulling them out of the oven when Travis had came in and pulled me in tight against him, my back to his front, his hands tight on my hips.

"Hey baby, I missed you this morning." I had left before Trav was awake this morning for a spa day with Britney.

"I missed you too." I say as he is peppering my neck with wet open mouth kisses.

"My shower was very lonely." He says running his hands up my stomach and creeping up to my chest.

"How unfortunate for you." I say leaning my neck away giving him better access.

"Mhm. I like this skirt." He says as he spins me around so I am facing him.

"I kind of thought you might." I say bitting my lip. He groans and pushes me against the wall next to the fridge. He pulls a leg up around his hip and gives me a look so I wrap my other leg around his waist wrapping my arms around his neck. I groan as he grips my butt under my skirt with his large hand and the other hand is pulling at my shirt. The tank top I was wearing was loose enough he was able to stretch the top down to reveal my bra. He palmed one of my boobs in his hand before winking and reaching down to pull the cup down and sucking my nipple into his mouth. I let out a whine as he licks against my skin.

"Shh baby, GTA is loud but not that loud." He says winking and sucking the other nipple in his mouth. I have a hand on the back of his head keeping him where he is and the other covering my mouth trying to stifle my moans. 

"Trav... fuck....I need you to touch me. Please baby." I whine after a few minutes of him torturing me. He chuckles and kisses his way up my chest to my lips. He groans into my mouth as I gently bite his lip and grind my hips into his. He looks around and quickly carries me into the pantry and sets me on the shelf without shutting the door. 

"You have got to stay quiet or else they'll hear you." He says as he reaches under my skirt and pulls my soaked underwear down my legs. I watch as he pockets them and I am about to call him out on it when he thrusts a finger inside me. I let out a loud gasp at the intrusion and Travis pulls my lips back to his to muffle my moans as he brings me closer and closer. 

"Fuck you are so wet baby. I wish we had time for me to taste you, but that will have to wait until the boys leave." I whine against his neck and place hot kisses on his skin as he rubs my clit and hits the right spot. 

"Fuckkk... I'm close.. don't stop" I pant and rock against his fingers.
"Come for me baby." He says as he plunges a second finger in me and sucks a nipple into his mouth. I let out a loud moan and quickly suck on Travis's neck to muffle my moans as I finally hit my release. 

"Trav? Where the fuck are you man!?" I hear Aric yell from the living room and my eyes widen. Travis chuckles and removes his fingers from me making eye contact as he sucks them into his mouth. I let out a whimper and Travis smirks before pulling me in for another kiss. 

"Better get back out there." He mumbles against my skin helping me off the shelf. My legs are shaky as I walk back into the kitchen and Travis walks back into the living room. 

"Sorry guys, Tay needed help." I chuckle and plate up the cinnamon rolls, which were cold now, and throw them in the microwave.

End of flashback

"That's why I wanted your opinion... is it too much?I mean I'm pretty sure they all had their own suspicions about what you were helping me with when you had a huge hickey on your neck, but this would be confirming it. " I say running my hand over his beard. 

"Tay I am not ashamed of you or our sex life. You know I love you and it's not secret we can't keep our hands to ourselves anyway. I love that song. If you want it on the album, I would be honored." He says pulling me in for another kiss. 

"If you are sure?" 

"I can guarenteed the boys will NEVER let us live it down, but who gives a fuck." I laugh and nod once. 

"Ok. If you are sure I'll have Jack add them."

"Look at us. Two songs for me on my rookie album and you won a Super Bowl in your rookie year." We laugh and I remember this is why I had to go through all of the pain that I did these last few years. To get to Travis.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 2.1K 31
Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce grew up together, they've known each other for years; since they were little kids. I mean, they never really loved each...
138K 3.9K 39
All fiction
44.1K 871 36
Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Fanfcition. Mainly fluff but a little smut There will be general mature themes and smut I will try to update three tim...
3.9K 149 3
My Taylor x Travis one shots and short stories, cross-posted from AO3. 1. Take Me Out and Take Me Home (Forever and Ever) Little and big ways that th...