The Perfect Puck

Believeeexoxo द्वारा

Cal Sanderson has fought tooth and nail to play professionally for the California Cyclones. Where others have... अधिक

COMING AUGUST 2024

1.6K 119 12
Believeeexoxo द्वारा

Cal Sanderson has fought tooth and nail to play professionally for the California Cyclones. Where others have had it easy, he's had to endure years of pain working his way up the ranks to obtain his level of success. Nothing else seems to stand in his way of reaching for the stars until a shoulder dislocation forces his future into the hands of none other than Anastasia Calloway, the physical therapist he tries to avoid at all costs.

The touch of any woman threatens the memories of his past to come back in full force, but Anastasia's hands seem to find a way of bringing them directly to the surface. Soon, there becomes a distinct difference between pain and pleasure, and Cal is forced to choose between working through his demons or losing the career he's worked his entire life for. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

138K 3.3K 23
In which, Annabelle falls in love with gang friend, Rio, unexpectedly. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐑𝐢𝐨 𝐱 𝐨𝐜 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: October 13, 2022 𝐄𝐧𝐝�...
18.8K 443 5
macaque (the emo /j), travels far from home, in hopes of finally getting a friend. but oh does that bring bad luck .. but in the end, it turns out...
Something About Ryan Twila James द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

360K 7.5K 23
When loner Callie Fisher is forced to work with cocky hot shot Ryan Mercer, her take on the In Crowd was just as she suspected. They were all heartle...
Alphabet SakuraLani द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

104K 5.9K 45
I am an omega unlike any other. A genetic anomaly is what they call me. Too bad genetic anomaly is just a nice way to say freak show. I'm stronger t...