Do or Die, a Huskerdust Story

By Gothic_Bxbie

Husk didn't know what he was getting into when he was summoned to the hotel. Redemption? For sinners? It was... More

One
Two
Three.
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Nine
Fifty.
Fifty One
Fifty two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three.
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three.
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine

Forty Eight

220 7 15
By Gothic_Bxbie

Everyone was downstairs in the lobby. Cherribomb Leith, Claire, Angeldust and Niffty were playing Twister.

"Yo this is mad unfair, bros got fuckin six arms!" Leith protested just before falling over.

Everyone started laughing. Angeldust spun the spinner and it landed on green. He kept one hand on the color he needed to be on. he twisted around trying to find the best way to get to the next color and quickly contorted his body around like a horror movie character would. It mad Vaggie and Leith scream.

Charlie phone rang with carnival music. It was her father. She stood up from the couch and wandered down a hallway.

"Hey dad, mhm, oh? Uh yeah that sounds good. An hour? Okay." Charlie agreed.

She walked back to the couch and quiet told Vaggie the news. One of her father's friends was coming for a visit to talk about her next training session with her powers.

"Wait they're coming here?!" Vaggie asked.

She nodded. "I guess they'll be taking me to Imp City. You're in charge unless you don't want to be, then uh Leith is in charge cause Husk is no longer trusted."

Vaggie looked at her confused the turned her attention to the bartender.

"The fuck did you do, Husk?!" She asked annoyed.

Angeldust looked up at them, but his head was upsidedown.

"He ate three of my edibles!" 

"It was Two!" Husk corrected.

Vaggie facepalm.

Some time had passed now Angel was sat at the bar chatting with Cherribomb. Leith was in the kitchen, Niffty was cleaning.

There was a knock on the door and Charlie ran across the hotel skidding across the floor, and opened it.

Stolas rolled his eyes not realizing the door opened.

"Yes Blitzy I know." He groaned. "And I will give you my grimoire when I'm done with it!"  he groaned again and hung up.

Charlie raised an eyebrow.

"Uh, who are you?"

Stolas pardoned himself he extended his hand and she took it. He shook her hand as quickly as he spoke.

"Oh, Stolas Goetia darling, you're Charlie I presume?"

She was even more confused.

"Ohhhhhhhh." She stated.

Stolas nodded.

"I don't have a lot of time, so let's make this quick shall we dear?" He asked clapping his hands together and opening a portal to go back to his castle.

Charlie left with the Owl.

Angeldust downed his drink and Husk poured him another.

"You good, Legs?" He asked.

"Legs?" Asked the spider.

Husk shrugged.

"I don't want to work today." Admitted Angel with a deep sigh, sipping the drink.

Husk took a swig from his booze.

"So stay here with me." He suggested.

Angel snickered and smiled genuinely, he took a big sip of the refill he was given.

"I would if I could Husky. I don' wanna make em mad."

Husk nodded because he understood.he walked out from behind the bar quickly. He lowered Angel's barstool, he still wasn't eye level with Husk, but he could reach his face if he wanted to kiss the spider. He embrace the spider who extended their arms to him. Husk placed a kiss on his cheek.

Angeldust sighed as he wrapped his arms around him.

"I see ya later Husky." He assured.

Their embrace ended and Angeldust stood leaving the hotel. He walked to work like he usually did.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Valentino was in such a shit mood today. It aggervated Angel because all Valentino has been doing is making the spider pay for whatever the fuck got him this way.

Before Angeldust even got to work.

"I don't understand why you spend all your time with that slut." Vox stated.

Valentino rolled his he's and cleaned his glasses before putting them on his face again. "I don't need to explain myself to you."

Vox's eye twitched in anger.

It's always the same shit different day. Cause Val can't fuckin function if Angeldust ain't around and then Vox gets pissy, so Val gets pissy and sometimes they break up and that's also Angel's problem. Although it shouldn't be any of his business.

Angel was sent to Valentino's office just ten minutes before he was supposed to leave, and he just wished he could go home. The moth held him by the fluff of his robe in the air.

"You really have a way of pissing me off Amorcito." He spat.

The moth threw Angeldust against a wall. He winched and grabbed his shoulder. He fell to the floor and the moth picked him up again.

"Val, what the hell did I even do?!" He attempted to plead, as he struggled to get away from the moth.

The moth growled angrily.

"YOU AND YOUR STUPID BULLSHIT. Vox fuckin left me AGAIN because of you! You Good for nothing ungrateful ass whore."

Angeldust was pissed now. He didn't even like Valentino so whatever was going on wasn't his fault.

"I'm sorry, I'm supposed to be grateful that you beat the shit outta me?! I'm supposed to be glad, that you blame me for every mess YOU make?!" He rolled his eyes.

Valentino went to punch him but, Angeldust cought the fist and kicked him in the ribs before running out of the room. He didn't have time to change but he ran into his dressing room grabbed his purse and his phone and ran out of the building before, Valentino really gave him shit. 

He ran straight through hell to the Hotel, he got a lot of stares but it didn't stop him from running. He ran into the hotel and up the stairs.

Cherribomb turned to Husk not remembering what she was talking to Claire about. She and Husk shared the same worried expression. Cherribomb downed her drink and ran after him. She knocked on his door.

There was no answer but she heard shuffling.l

He opened his drawer and took out his grinder but it was empty so he took out the bag of weed and filled the grinder and began twisting it. Then he filled a blunt wrap with the ground green substance. He didn't have a lighter since his clothes were at the studio.

"Damit!" He yelled and walked over to the door with the blunt between his lips and opened it. 

"You ain't got a light do ya?" He asked seeing Cherri hand left.

She pulled a lighter, from her cleavage and checked to make sure it worked. She pulled out a different one which did and handed it to him.

He lit the blunt handed the lighter back to her.

"Thanks." He shut the door. He took a few hits off of it. He didn't mean to be rude he just didn't want to be bombarded with questions.

Angeldust went into his bathroom and put the drain plug in the drain and turned on the water. He blew out some of the smoke and took a few more puffs.

Charlie finally came home and Husk asked her if he could close up early to check on Angeldust. She agreed so he began closing up the bar.

Angeldust finished the entire blunt while he bathed, he dried himself off and changed into comfortable clothes to sleep in and left his bathroom.

There was a knock on the door. The spider groaned but got off his bed and answered it. Husk's ears drooped. Angel looked like shit.

"Hey Husky." He greeted in a low tone.

Husk rubbed his neck.

"You okay?"

Angeldust shook his head, and wiped a tear away. His voice broke.

"No."

"Do you want to be alone, or would you like company?" The cat demon asked.

Angeldust thought about it and moved to let Husk into the room. They both sat on Angel's bed. Angel began venting about his day at work.

The spider groaned. As he packed a bowl to smoke. Husk handed him a lighter. He had a black eye and pretty much his whole left shoulder was bruised from when he hit the wall and now hard he hit the floor after. Fat Nuggets was sat in his lap so he did everything in his power to keep the smoke away from the pig.

"I don't fuckin get it." He groaned.

Husk just provided a listening ear.

The spider light the bowl and inhaled the smoke. "Did you want any?" He wondered as he exhaled, Husk shook his head. So Angeldust continued his story.

"I know I'm clingy as fuck sometimes but, I CAN'T stand him Husky! Like Vox hates me and I get that, I'd be jealous as fuck if you had a whore on the side too, but I didn't ask for this shit. It ain't my fault Valentino won't leave me the fuck alone!" He groaned as he took another hit of the green substance.

Husk just nodded, to show that he was listening. He sighed deeply. He had so much to say and didn't know how to say it.

"Fuckin doesn't own up to his actions at all! Blames me for everything like he didn't cause all this bullshit to begin wit." Angeldust groaned.

Husk sighed. He hated hearing what Angel was saying, but he knew Angeldust needed to talk about it so he just listened. As much as it hurt. He extended his arms in a hug like motion.

The spider shook his head though, before he took one last bit from the bowl and put it out. Then he put it back in his drawer. "I love you Husky, but I really don't want to be touched right now." Sighed the distressed spider.

Husk nodded and dropped his arms at his sides as soon as Angel said 'no'. "I love you too, Tony."

Angel smiled hearing his name, and sighed. He rubbed the back of his neck with one of his hands. He thought about it a bit longer.

"Okay, maybe I do want a hug." He chuckled.

Husk also chuckled and extended his arms again. Angel wrapped his arms around Husk before, the cat demon even considered hugging back. Husk gently rubbed Angel's back.

The two continued talking and listening. Angeldust went on many side tangents cause he was stoned but, Husk didn't mind. He'd much rather Angeldust get out everything he needed to say. He felt like a hypocrite though because he doesn't talk about his problems ever, mainly because Angeldust's problems are reoccurring and While Husk's coping mechanism isn't great he doesn't feel the need to talk about his traumas because in his mind there's no sense

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 1.8K 18
Two lonely demons. A couple too many drinks. And a void that none can fill. Husk had lost the ability to love years ago, in his own words, and that w...
162K 2.6K 35
A hazbin hotel au where husker is an overlord and an owner of a casino, Valentino makes a bet with husk, and that bet leads to angel and husk meeting...
4.1K 184 47
This series will tune in to the perspectives of Angel Dust and Husker alternating every other chapter with the first chapter being told from Angel's...
52.3K 1.7K 90
Huskerdust slow burn ****This is not related to my other two books!**** Contains Drug and Alcohol abuse. Sexual assault ECT. Read at your own risk. ...