Unnatural Instinct: Blood Run

Od smashfiction

He can smell your blood and you're on the run. What will happen when the monstrous male of your species catch... Více

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
Epilogue
Note to Reader
Unnatural Instinct: Abduction

Audio version

821 12 1
Od smashfiction

Hello everyone!

Here is the audio version of this story up on YouTube--the first 3 chapters. It is myself narrating, amateur style! Don't laugh! :)

It is only a trial at the moment. So just excuse the watermark. It will have to be non-erotic (Youtube is prudish) but I think it'll be lots of fun!

I would really love to know what you think! If it does well, I will complete it in full.

Make sure to wear headphones. The little sound effects are better. 

Enjoy!

Morgs

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

80.8K 2.9K 31
On angel wings he hauls you into hell where his master waits. Can you escape their clutches? Or will you lose your soul to the flames? You're a norma...
11K 306 24
"Give me two hours of your time every day until spring, and if by then you still don't agree to have sex with me... I'll grant you twenty-four hours...
32.8K 1.3K 29
Reality sucks. You'd rather live out your life in books where there is adventure, love and fantasy. But when the man of your dreams grants your wish...
107K 3.2K 35
❝Three dragons and their naughty little pet.❞ There's a rule in piracy - never fuck with the Dragons because they burn you alive. Literally. I'm not...