Reborn: to love and revenge (...

De bts_taekook34

In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcef... Mais

death
reborn
rage
shower
Insult
Jaewon
Jungkook's taste is unique
He took the knife and prepared....
Begging for forgiveness
Taking advantage
Kim group
Pervert
Chapter 13
Appetite and losing weight
Sleeping in his room
Ability
Second sister, kim jennie
Chapter 18
Already slept with...
Blood stained bed cover
New clothes and shoes
Saving Choi byungho
An apple with love
Extra money
Owe me a chance
Change in strategy
Jeon and choi family's friendship
Undeniable facts
Black cat
confession
Chapter 31
Sweeter than morning dew
Lottery
A pile of trash
Mother
Sending you to your date(1)
Sending you to your date(2)
Joining forces to slender
Rewarding them with two bottles of wine
Headline
Beauty in the eyes of beholder
second uncle
Stay
Too much...
Group of liers
Well fed mosquito's
Lovely moments
The maid's service
Chapter 49
Jennie slept with jungkook?
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 [M]
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 140
Chapter 141 [M]
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 139

1.6K 77 16
De bts_taekook34

He got dressed and approached the vanity to take in his own appearance. There weren't any scars left on his face. He was truly stunningly beautiful!

It was no wonder that even jungkook was dazed looking at his beauty.

In his previous life, Doctor kim had instructed him to continue using the medicinal paste for several days even after the scars faded. He had stated that this would help his skin appear especially smooth and soft to touch later on.

Thus, he approached the wine cabinet and reached for the small bottle of medicine. He applied a layer of it on his skin like a face mask.

He felt a little stuffy from staying in all day and decided to endure the discomfort to head out for a walk.

Normally, he would climb down the spiral staircase.

However, as his legs were still sore, he decided to take the elevator.

Ding!

With this noise, the elevator came to a stop. He stepped out of it and walked through the living room into the backyard.

There were several maids in the midst of cleaning the yard. When they saw him, their gaze turned strange.

A group of bodyguards who were on patrol walked past his gallantly.

A few of them also shot him strange looks.

Taehyung found their behavior to be weird. He brought his small mirror out to look at his own reflection. As per normal, his skin was covered in medicine and his true appearance was not showing.

Why were these bodyguards and maids looking at him weirdly?

Was it because he had a good figure? That didn't seem right. His diet had succeeded quite some time ago.

He approached a corner of the yard and suddenly heard two maids conversing.

"Do you know Young Master brought a man home with him today. Although I stood quite far away and didn't manage to get a good look at him, I'm certain that he is very beautiful." One of the maids said in a hushed voice.

The other maid was very interested in this piece of gossip. "If Young Master brought a beautiful man home, does that mean that taehyung, the ugly bitch, is about to be forced off the stage?"

"Of course. I asked around but I'm not sure where Young Master has arranged for the beautiful man to stay. I haven't seen him around."

"The Jeon Villa is so big. Even if taehyung is staying here, Young Master can make it happen that he'll never find out about it."

Taehyung began to understand the matter. It turned out that the bodyguards and maids had mistaken the man whom jungkook brought home today to be someone else. They assumed that he was about to lose his position.

It was no wonder that some of them had looked at him in sympathy.

He coughed lightly.

When the two maids saw him, they immediately jumped in surprise. One of them was especially flustered. "Mr. Kim, why are you here?"

"I'm an ugly bitch?" he asked coldly.

"This..." The second maid lowered her head.

"Regardless of whether or not I'm ugly, appearances aren't something anyone can control." taehyung's expression was cold. "It's fine if you wish to gossip. But as a subordinate, how could you run your mouth off like that? Calling your master 'ugly'?"

One of the maids saw that there wasn't anyone else around. So he became bold and mocked him. "master'? You're about to be chased out of this place. How could our young master possibly take a liking to such an ugly man? Compared to you, it's more likely that he'll take a liking to me."

Pa!

Taehyung delivered a tight slap to her face.

The maid glared at him harshly. "You actually dared to hit me?"

She had been long jealous of this ugly bitch for having the young master's love. She felt that she was much more beautiful than taehyung. On what basis did he deserve the young master's love?

"Even if I haven't married jungkook, even if I'm still a guest in this place," taehyung frowned lightly and his expression was cold, "with your attitude alone, I'm going light on you by only giving you a slap."

"You..." The maid glared at him harshly. She dearly wished that she could rip off his skin.

Butler kim approached them and asked. "sara, what happened?"

Taehyung had yet to speak up when the maid named sara held onto her sore cheek and cried out with a complaint. "Butler kim, I was just picking up fallen leaves. I don't know why mr. Kim suddenly went crazy. He said that he didn't like the way I looked and suddenly slapped me."

"yunhee, what happened?" Butler kim turned to the other maid.

The maid's gaze shifted between sara and taehyung before she lowered her head. She bit her lip, appearing as though she was struggling to decide whom to help.

sara tugged on her wrist and lowered her voice. "We're close sisters."

Namjoon took in sara's movement coldly and said to yunhee, "Speak honestly."

"sara is the one who has a wishful thinking. She feels that she is more beautiful than Mr. Kim, and even said that Young Master is more likely to become fond of her than Mt. Kim. She also said that Mr. Kim will soon be chased out of the Jeon Villa. That's why Mr. Kim slapped her." yunhee kept her head lowered.

Sara was a lot more beautiful than she was. If sara was chased out of the Jeon Villa, she would become the most attractive maid in the Jeon Villa.

Who knew, she could even obtain the opportunity to climb into the Young Master's bed.

Besides, she was extremely intelligent. One of the Jeon Villa's rules was that the master's command was absolute.

Even if Mr. Kim was only a guest, he was someone they could not afford to offend.

If she stood on the wrong side at this moment, she would definitely meet with great misfortune. Only an idiot would help sara right now.

When sara heard this, her eyes widened in anger. "yunhee, How could you betray me like this?"

"I didn't betray..." yunhee appeared to be in a difficult position. "I only spoke the truth. I don't dare lie to Butler kim."

She then turned to taehyung apologetically. "sara's character is too strong. She was the one who encouraged me to call you an 'ugly bitch' privately. I didn't want to do so, but my personality is much weaker. I was afraid of offending her."

"When did I encourage you?" sara was stifled with anger. "Butler kim, don't listen to her." She glared harshly at taehyung. "That's right, I can't stand the sight of you. You aren't good enough for Young Master. What about it?"

"Shut up!" Butler kim raised his voice. "You dare to be rude to Mr. Kim. You're throwing your life away!"

"I..." sara gritted her teeth and did not speak up again.

Taehyung glanced indifferently at the two maids, sara and yunhee.

On the surface, it seemed like sara was extremely vicious. Yunhee repented on her mistake but she had done this because she had been backed into the corner.

In truth, this yunhee had pretended to be wronged when she betrayed her good friend. She even offered an insincere apology in order to earn his sympathy.

This yunhee was a true scheming whore!

This was all jungkook's fault for being too attractive. Even his subordinates had inappropriate thoughts about him.

"sara. Pack your bags and scram out of the Jeon Villa right away." namjoon commanded coldly.

"Butler kim, please let me off. I forgot to think before speaking..." When sara heard this, her expression instantly became flustered.

She could not afford to lose this job. Although she was only a maid, her pay here was much better than anywhere else outside. The environment was good and her position also drew a lot of envy.

In fact, her role as a maid here brought her entire family a lot of pride.

However, the moment the Jeon Villa fired her, it was likely that no one in the entire country would dare to employ her. It would be extremely difficult for her to find a new job.

A hint of joy flashed past yunhee's eyes. She spoke up pitifully. "Butler kim, I wasn't rude to Mr. Kim. Could you please..."

Namjoon initially planned to give yunhee a lighter punishment. However, taehyung coldly responded. "Fire both of them!"

"N-no!" yunhee's eyes widened in fright. "Mr. Kim, I really didn't have any bad intentions. Please forgive me..."

If she kept this sort of scheming white lotus around, it could transform into a bomb anytime. Taehyung paid no attention to her and turned to head to the living room.

Yunhee could only beg Butler kim. "Butler, he doesn't have the power to fire me. Please be merciful."

"You spoke incorrectly." namjoon responded expressionlessly. "The young master has stated that he is the Jeon Villa's master. He has the power to not only fire you, but also, if he wishes to replace every single employee in the Jeon villa, all he has to do is to say the word. Pack your things and scram immediately. Don't force me to arrange for men to throw you out of the estate."

Yunhee's eyes reddened in grievance. However, there was nothing she could do to change this.

Sara mocked by the side, "My good friend, don't assume that I'm blind to your thoughts. I finally realised that I'm not the only one who wished to climb into the young master's bed. You did too. You must have thought that given I'm more beautiful, your chances would improve after I'm forced away. Look what you've done. Both of us have to leave from here now."

"We've lost our chance. How can you still laugh?" yunhee was nearly angered to death.

If she had known this would happen, she wouldn't have said anything. As long as she remained in the Jeon Villa, she would have had some semblance of an opportunity.

Namjoon had only taken a few steps when he heard their conversation loud and clear. He was astounded.

His expression instantly turned stony with displeasure. "The two of you are but mere servants. Servants should not have inappropriate thoughts about what's beyond their station. Our young master is our most noble master. Do you have the right to desire him? Guards! Reward sara and yunhee heavily with fifty canes! Regardless of whether they are dead or alive afterwards, toss them out of the Jeon Villa!"

"Yes, Sir." Several male servants approached them respectfully. They held the women against the ground with their feet and lifted poles that were as thick as their elbows, slamming it against the two maids without any mercy.

The two maids were beaten up to the point where their skin tore open and their wounds were oozing with blood. They fainted from the pain several times but were unable to cry out.

This was because the guards made sure to shove balled-up pieces of cloth into their mouths beforehand.

The Jeon Villa would not allow these sort of servants to taint their masters' ears with their cries.

Taehyung had heard namjoon's command, but he chose to pretend not to have heard anything. He did not have any extra sympathy to waste on such people.

Now, he was curious to see if there were any other maids that would dare to have thoughts about jungkook after this incident.

It was likely that the other maids would place the responsibility of this matter on hid shoulders and he would soon be known as a jealous wife.

No matter.

Right from the beginning, he had no intention of keeping any subordinates who had inappropriate thoughts about their master.

Taehyung sat in the living room on the first floor, sipping a cup of tea.

Namjoon approached and spoke respectfully. "Mr. Kim, the two maids have been beaten up with only a single breath remaining. They have been tossed out of the Jeon Villa."

"En." he nodded calmly and lifted the tea cup for a graceful sip.

"jennie is outside the villa requesting to meet you right now. She claims that she has an extremely urgent matter and needs to meet you immediately."

"What's so urgent?"

"I asked her about it but she was unwilling to share the details. She claims that it is a secret relating to Young Master and that she has to speak to you herself."

"Oh?" taehyung lifted hid brows.

His interest was indeed piqued. Jennie, that vixen, was likely to come up with schemes regardless of whether or not taehyung was watching her. He felt there was no harm in seeing her perform a little. "Send her in then. Arrange for someone to watch her. Don't allow her to take any photos or videos of the Jeon Villa."

"Understood."

...

Jennie stepped into the extravagant front yard. The luxurious view clearly flaunted the owner's wealth.

She brought her phone out to take a video to post on her social media. She wanted to post it on the school forum. This way, everyone would know that she was still a relative of the emperor despite her poor reputation.

The bodyguard behind her immediately snatched her phone and deleted the video that she had taken. "Miss Kim, you're not allowed to take any videos or photos."

Jennie was frustrated. "You're such a busybody for a bodyguard."

"These are orders from above."

"Alright, alright, alright... I won't take any photos or videos." She stretched her hand out. "Return my phone to me."

She was angered to death. To think she wasn't going to be able to post anything on her social media.

The bodyguard returned the phone to her. "If you do not heed my warnings and break the rules again, there'll be dire consequences."

Earlier, jennie had watched as two wounded women were thrown out of the Jeon Villa. After asking around, she learned that the two maids had inappropriate thoughts and were 'rewarded' with fifty blows before being thrown out.

She did not have any sympathy for those two maids. However, towards Jeon Villa's punishment...

She was very fearful of them.

"I won't take any photos." jennie kept her phone away in her bag and stepped into the extravagant living room.

The stone marble walls that made up the entryway had delicate designs crafted all over it. The marble pillars were four to five metres tall and made for an imposing sight. There was even a fancy crystal chandelier that added to the splendid, European-style design.

The entire living room was not only luxurious and extravagant but also made for a powerful and imposing sight.

It was indeed the highest form of luxury to be living here. It gave one a status worthy of admiration.

Jennie saw that taehyung was seated comfortably on the enormous, imported sofa. he appeared like a dignified master of the place.

A maid was respectfully pouring tea into his cup.

An ugly trash like him did not deserve such treatment.

It wasn't just the Jeon Villa. Even jungkook himself ought to belong to jennie.

jennie quickened her steps and scanned taehyung's face.

She saw that taehyung was still using the medicine paste and knew that she still had the opportunity to tamper with it. She heaved a slight sigh of relief internally.

She had already obtained the drug which would cause disfigurement.

As long as she mixed the powder into taehyung's medicine, though he wouldn't feel anything at first, over time, his face would grow stiff. It would then begin to rot and suffer irreversible damage.

By then, even if a miracle occured, taehyung's rotten face wouldn't ever recover.

She wanted to see if jungkook would still want taehyung after he was utterly deformed!

Jennie concealed the viciousness in her gaze. Instead, she put on a dumbstruck expression and rushed towards taehyung.

She snatched his teacup away. "taehyung, how could you be drinking tea at such a crucial moment!"

Taehyung glanced at her coldly. "jennie, what exactly is so urgent? Spit it out quickly."

He shot the maid a look and the maid immediately understood. She leaned down to pour him another glass of tea.

"You know that I'm thirsty?" jennie placed the teacup, which she had just taken, on the coffee table and tried to reach for the one in the maid's hands.

However, the maid handed it over to taehyung. "Mr. Kim did not instruct me to pour you a cup of tea."

Jennie criticised with an embarrassed expression. "What kind of a servant are you? I'm a guest here. And you..." Her gaze shifted onto taehyung's medicine-covered face. "You're a temporary guest at the Jeon Villa. How can you allow a subordinate to be this unrestrained in front of your second sister? Don't you know that by not giving your second sister any face, it's the same as throwing your own face away?"

When the maid heard this, a hint of fear flashed past her face.

Taehyung however, spoke up calmly. "jennie, your face is your face. We've always been different and unrelated."

Bye bye! Take care!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

67.9K 2.1K 44
Louis Tomlinson has a story, one that he doesn't like to tell. A story of a navy girl back home who he begged not to go. Cassidy Davis has been in th...
158K 9.9K 45
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
1.9M 97.2K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
223K 3.6K 42
After Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Weiss. He was beaten, bullied everyday. The only people that stuck by him were his team, the staff, CFVY...