everybody's watching her, but...

By JayClayton2

After a viral TikTok of Leah Williamson's Smash or Pass game on a radio show, the England captain has taken i... More

insta intros
The Viral Interview
Interview with British Vogue
Got your number
I dont wanna be your friend I wanna kiss your lips
Home
I can see you up against the wall with me
Feed her to the Lions
Wembley N1
Pillowtalk
A Supercut of Us
Past Mistakes, Periods & Parties
The Calm before the Storm
Start Spreading the News
Intentions
North London Forever
Social Media Snippets
Seeing Red
Damage, controlled.
The Lovefest part 1
The Lovefest part 2
Distance & Doting
Jealousy, Jealousy.
Puppy/Love
A Christmas Carnage
Surprises
Seven day Baecation
A House of Hijinks
PRESSURE
It's All About You
The Party
Social Media Snippets pt. 2
Forever is in the Details part 1
Forever is in the Details part 2
The Knock-on Effect
Scandal!
How to Steal The Show
That's Amore
Prepare For Arrival: Part 1
Prepare For Arrival: Part 2
Oh, Baby!
Social Media Snippets pt. 3
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2

Wish You Were Here

10.4K 305 43
By JayClayton2

Leah

After the spontaneous proposal, the reality sinks in that we will only have a brief time together before I leave for the England camp. We decide to keep our engagement a secret for now, sharing the news only with my mum. Izzy seems worried that I might not be happy with the situation, but I reassure her that all I want is to be with her, that's always enough for me.

It was still early days for us, and once the press caught wind of our engagement, things would undoubtedly become chaotic. For now, we simply wanted to bask in each other's company and cherish these precious moments before the outside world intruded on our happiness.

I thought I couldn't get enough of her before, but our desire for each other reaches new heights, becoming insatiable as we find ourselves unable to leave the bedroom for an entire day. Even the simplest of touches while going about around the house ignites a fiery tryst between us.

I am completely entranced by her, my eyes constantly drawn to the ring on her finger and the radiant smile that never seems to leave her lips. To me, she is a work of art that I can't help but admire endlessly.

~

"Do my eyes deceive me, or are you making breakfast?" Izzy's voice breaks the morning silence as she enters the kitchen, clad in her silk robe. With arms folded and a casual lean against the island, she observes my failed attempts at preparing the avocado. I playfully roll my eyes in response, my hands covered in green goo from the stubborn seed.

"Attempting to," I mutter in frustration. "I was trying to surprise you, but this seed is genuinely stuck."

She chuckles and takes charge, picking up the knife from the chopping board and offering to help. "May I?" she asks, gesturing for the fruit.

"Go for it," I reply, handing it over. I watch in awe as she expertly hits the knife down, quickly removing the pit with a swift motion. Impressed, I blink and admire her skill. "That was hot."

Apparently that was the wrong (or right) thing to say, as she bites her lip and leans in for a kiss. I can't resist the temptation and moan softly into it as her hand abandons the knife with a clatter, pulling me closer. Despite the overwhelming urge to give in, I manage to pull away with a charming smile.

"Nope!" I tease, as Izzy lets out a playful whine. I chuckle, holding onto her arms. "Just wait until I finish making your breakfast. The bacon's in the air fryer, and we can't let another meal burn."

"I'll have you for breakfast," she declares with enthusiasm, chasing for another kiss. But my gentle finger against her lips stops her in her tracks.

"You already have," I reply with a wink, "Now go sit down and wait like a good girl."

She rolls her eyes playfully and declares, "I'll wait, but I'm not sitting down."

True to her word, she spends the entire time pressed against my back, her arms wrapped around my waist as she watches contently from over my shoulder while I prepare our meals.

After breakfast, Izzy playfully pushes me down into a chair and insists that I stay seated while she takes charge of cleaning up. As I relax, I hear her humming a tune that I don't recognise, prompting me to raise an eyebrow curiously.

"That's new," I remark, narrowing my eyes at her with a playful smirk.

Izzy shoots me a cheeky wink and shrugs her shoulders nonchalantly. "Maybe it is."

~

As I step into our bedroom, I call out, "Iz? Sweetheart, where are you?"

I have a feeling she's outside tending to her beloved garden, which at this point I suspect she loves more than me.

My suitcase is sitting by the bed, and I let out a sigh. Despite my love for going to the England camps and spending time with the girls, not being able to be with Izzy, especially after getting engaged, will feel like torture. A week away from her seems unbearable.

Approaching the case, I try to lift it onto the stand to start packing, but its weight almost sends me toppling.

"What on earth?" I mutter to myself as I unzip the suitcase, revealing Izzy tucked in on herself and turning to me to exclaim, "Take me with you!"

I can't help but burst into laughter as she lies in an awkward position, wearing one of my salmon training tops and matching shorts.

"How long have you been in there?" I manage to ask amidst my laughter.

She sits up, stretching and wincing. "Long enough to realise that once you've zipped yourself into a suitcase, getting out isn't so easy."

"Come on, you nutter," I say with a warm smile as I help her to her feet and out of the case. "Impressive manoeuvre there, our yoga sessions with Helen are definitely paying off."

"As if we need Helen!" she retorts, rubbing the kinks out of her neck. "You're always trying to push my leg back up to my head," She teases with a mischievous grin, and it dawns on me what she must have been fantasising about while trapped.

"And you take it so well," I flirt back as she grins mischievously and loops her arms around my neck to pull me closer.

"I was being serious, you know," she murmurs, her lips almost touching mine but not quite kissing me. I lean back, raising an eyebrow. "You could take me in the suitcase. I'll wait in your room all day and then treat you like the good girl you are when you return."

Her words never fail to turn me into mush.

I bite my lip. "As tempting as that sounds," I start, planting a soft kiss on her lips. "I don't think you'd appreciate Gee in the room."

"See, that's where you underestimate how horny and depraved you make me feel," she retorts with a mischievous grin, shamelessly admiring my figure in my sports bra. "Because I wouldn't care. Hell, let Gee watch or film."

"Iz!" I playfully scold, laughing as she leans in to kiss my neck. "Thanks for that mental image, I was about to throw you on the bed, but I guess I'll stick to packing now."

She pulls away from my neck, gasping dramatically. "No!" she whines, giving me a pleading look. "Go back to plan A, the bed thing."

"Fine," I say casually, and before she can react, I pick her up and playfully toss her onto the bed, laughing as she lands in a daze. Clapping my hands together, I grin. "Back to packing for me."

"You're a wicked, wicked woman." She says with a smirk, shaking her head.

"Don't pretend you don't love it." I reply with a wink, playfully teasing her as I head towards the walk-in wardrobe.

As I pack the case, she surprisingly manages to behave herself, lounging back on the bed as she watches me make several trips to the wardrobe to check off my kit list. My heart swells with affection as she smiles so lovingly, listening intently as I discuss the schedule for the next week with excitement. I find myself thinking it all the time, but I couldn't adore her any more. As funny, loving, brilliant, and beautiful as she is.

Every now and then, I look down at my left hand and catch glimpses of the ring I chose, which happens to be Izzy's favourite of the four, and it almost feels surreal. I don't know what I've done to deserve this life, but I'll never take her for granted.

After I put my last bits of clothing in the case, I quickly head to the en-suite to grab some travel toiletries, when I walk back into the bedroom, I'm completely taken aback.

She's reclined against the pillows, still wearing the training shirt but nothing on her lower half, legs spread provocatively. Her fingers lazily trace through her folds to slowly tease herself as she shoots me the wickedest smirk I've ever seen.

My breath catches in my throat as I stand frozen in the doorway, my eyes locked on her. The mischievous glint in her eyes sends a shiver down my spine, and I can feel the heat rising in my cheeks.

I swallow hard, trying to find my voice. "Starting without me?" I manage to stammer out, my heart pounding in my chest.

She just grins, a seductive smile spreading across her lips. "Just thought I'd give you a little preview of what I'll be doing until you get back." She purrs, her voice low and sultry.

I can see how wet she is from where I stand, a glistening sheen between her thighs that beckons me closer. Without a second thought, I drop the toiletries haphazardly on the floor and take determined steps towards her. The pull I have to Izzy, feels like a raw, primal urge at times. I can never get enough of her. It's all consuming.

Seeing her laid out and so pretty, waiting for me, makes me scramble onto the bed with her. I kiss her as I get settled between her legs, nudging them further apart with my knee.

I break the kiss to hurriedly remove her shirt and bra, and shed my own shorts and bra off in a frenzy of desire. I start to make my way down her body, kissing every spot that she's been longing for me to kiss. As I suck on her nipple, I feel her body arch underneath me, her moans filling the room without inhibition.

I dig my fingers into the sensitive skin of her waist, while my other hand teases her neglected nipple, eliciting another choked-off noise of pleasure from her.

I don't need any excuse to eat her out the way I do, messy and energetic, tongue dipping inside her and ravishing her like it's the last meal I'll ever have. She's almost crying from it all, her l hands pull my hair hard as I lick and suck with unrestrained fervour. Her shameless whines and whimpers spur me on and have me grinding into the mattress to get some sort of relief.

I'm so into it that I don't even realise I'm on the edge, so close to orgasm, until Izzy jerks suddenly, her body twitches with a loud moan that leaves her parted lips. She comes with my tongue inside her and my name on her lips as her fingertip's dig into my scalp. I could come right there with one more grind into the mattress, but she doesn't give me a chance, prolonging my suffering as she uses her grip on my hair to haul me up her body and kiss me senseless.

I kiss back like I'm not one touch away from exploding, licking into her mouth like I'll find the meaning of existence.

When she murmurs, "I need to be inside you." I think I might have.

I don't last long when she lubes up the strap and enters me gently. Embarrassingly, it only takes a couple of strokes with a bit of pressure on my clit and whispers of filthy promises. She lets me ride out the aftershocks for a moment, but is soon all over me, adamant I can take more, encouraging me with sweet words as she teases the length over my sensitive clit.

I don't know how I manage keep it together when she has me flipped over and pressed into the mattress with a pillow under my pelvis. Her hands roughly grip my waist as she relentlessly fucks me from behind.

Each rough movement has me gasping and gripping the sheets like a lifeline, unable to form anything coherent. The way she hovers over me and smirks tells me she takes pride in that.

"You're so perfect," she admires through a murmur and leans down to kiss my shoulder. I manage to latch on to her her wrist from where she holds herself up over me, urging her to press her body against my back. I can feel the muscles in her stomach flex with exertion with every thrust of her hips as I squirm beneath her and pant, the second orgasm building up quickly.

She mumbles foul things into my ear as she thrusts against my spent body, her hand lands on top of mine against the mattress as her fingers lace with my own. "You look so pretty when you come — can you do that for me again, baby?"

All I can do is nod, and it only takes a few more thrusts before I'm gasping, coming for the second time with a broken, drawn out moan.

"Fuck." I breathe out as my body trembles with the aftershock. She plants light kisses against my shoulder and is slow to ease out, making me wince at the sudden loss. I close my eyes, sigh as she gets off of me and lie in a daze. I hear her take the harness off and put it to one side, and the next minute a soft blanket is placed over me.

As she slips under the blanket beside me, she plants a tender kiss on my head and delicately traces patterns down my back. When I eventually roll over, still trembling, she looks at me like she's seeing stars for the first time, eyes wide and sparking.

The way she has taken control of my body and driven me to climax so intensely is igniting the most bizarre thoughts in my mind, and before I realise it, I surprise myself with the words that spill from my lips.

"When you fuck me like that I get so irrationally angry you've slept with other women before me." I admit seriously, mildly out of breath. She laughs and gently runs a finger along my jawline.

"You say that as if I ever think about anyone else," she says soberly, her eyes boring into mine. "No one holds a candle to you," she continues, "and no one ever will."

"Yeah?" I ask stupidly, still in a daze. I think for a second she might've actually fucked my brains out.

"Yes." She says confidently with a grin. "You were so good for me, baby."

"I can't believe I have to go away tomorrow after that." I say with a sigh, smiling. "I don't think I'll think about anything else."

"That was the idea," she says as she bites her bottom lip, holding back her amusement, "did it work?"

"You're a mastermind," I grumble playfully as I lean in to give her a quick kiss on the lips, "but you're going to have to finish packing for me, because I can't move."

Izzy sighs against my lips. "I really didn't think that through."

~
Izzy

Beth's picking up Leah this morning to take her to their training grounds, where all the Arsenal girls in the Lionesses will be driven to St. George's Park.

I cling to her in the reception room, showering her with gentle kisses and telling her how much I'll miss her.

"I love you," she whispers against my lips, returning the affection with more kisses.

"I love you," I reply earnestly, feeling a surge of emotion that makes me feel like a dramatic war wife.

"I'll see you at Wembley on Friday though," she beams, and I can't contain my excitement to watch her play. "I'm so excited for you to be there. I just need to remind myself not to keep staring at you."

"You know I love it when you get all serious," I playfully respond with a grin. "I'll call you every night."

"You better," she counters with a teasing challenge before her expression softens into a lovesick smile. "I'll give this back to you now."

She sighs and removes the ring from her finger, handing it over to me.

"It's over already?" I feign shock with a dramatic gasp as I accept the ring, eliciting an eye roll and a head shake from her. "I better take mine off too, or Beth will be onto us like a bloodhound."

"Oh, she will!" She confirms with a knowing smile.

"You're okay, right?" I ask self-consciously as I place the rings on the side cabinet. "With keeping this to ourselves for a while?"

"I told you I am, sweetheart," she reassures me, gently touching my cheek. "It's nice to have this just between us for a while. We have all the time in the world."

"Okay," I say with a small smile, leaning in for another kiss. "I'll miss you, even if I haven't said it enough times."

"I'll never tire of hearing it," she replies with a soft smile, "I'll miss you too."

The obnoxious beeping from outside signals that trouble has arrived, and I shake my head with a smile as I help carry Leah's bags out to Beth's car.

"Izzy!" Beth greets as she winds down her window. "Why don't you come in Leah's place? I've missed you."

Leah scowls at her friend as she puts her bag in the boot, and I approach the window.

"I can't kick a football to save my life, Beth," I reply, to which the blonde woman nods in understanding, having seen my lack of skill first hand. I lean my arm on the side of the car, and she beams.

"Aww, look at your Meado 9 tattoo," Beth points out, "adorable!"

"Beth, you've managed to be annoying in less than thirty seconds!" Leah comments, but a smile tugs at her lips. She comes over to me for another kiss. "See you, baby. I'll text you when we get there."

"Okay, love, see you soon," I say against her lips and give her another long kiss. We both laugh as Beth cranes her head out the window to tease 'Ooooo'.

Reluctantly, I pull away, finding it hard to let go of her hand, but I manage to as she walks to the passenger side and gets in the car.

"What are you doing while the wife is away?" Beth asks with a smirk, causing both of us to blush at the title, though luckily Beth doesn't seem to notice.

"I'm keeping myself busy so I don't go insane without her," I reply seriously. "I'll be working on preparations for the show in July. You know, the boring stuff – stage production, lights, blah, blah, blah."

"Well, have fun," Beth says genuinely and playfully slaps Leah's thigh. "Don't worry about this one, we'll make sure she's not pining."

"Enjoy yourselves," I say, tapping the car. "Go make me proud."

The smile that Leah gives me feels like a direct hit to my heart.

~

"Hello, beautiful," I smile at my phone as her face lights up the screen. "I've missed that face."

"I've missed you," she declares, a hint of blush on her cheeks. "It's been hard to sleep without you."

"I know the feeling," I sigh wistfully. Trying not to dampen her mood, I brighten up and smile. "How's it been so far?"

"It's just a different level being here and playing for my country, you know," her face lights up with genuine excitement. "I'll never get used to how good it feels. I've loved it."

"Oh, so patriotic, aren't you?" I say with adoration. "Look at this," I carry my phone over to our walk-in wardrobe, showing her my England shirt with her name on it, "all ready for tomorrow."

"Oh, are you claiming me?" She flirts, a glint in her eye, but I can tell she's bursting with pride.

"It's like a second hard launch at Wembley, we love doing that," I joke, kissing the number on the back of the kit. "That's for good luck."

"Make sure you blow me a kiss from the box too," she adds with a crooked smile, "I'll be waiting for it."

"Just to let you know," she begins with a guilty expression, "I told Keira. We went on a walk the other morning, and to be honest, she knew there was something different about me, and I couldn't keep it in."

My grin feels like it could break my face. "Baby, that's absolutely fine. She's your best friend."

"I know, but we said we'd keep it to ourselves," she adds with a shrug of her shoulders. "It's not like Keira would go to the media anyway."

"She could make a lot of money though, so maybe let her," I add in a conspiratorial tone as she grins back at me. "I'm joking, of course. It's fine, baby, honestly. Was she excited for you?"

"Of course she is," she adds, her happiness radiant. "She said she can't wait for the extravagant wedding."

"Oh, funnily enough, me too!"

We chat for what seems like ages, swapping stories about our day and filling each other in on what we've been up to. At one point, Leah casually mentions that she slipped away from a team dinner early just to have this FaceTime call with me.

"So, tell me," I start in a sultry tone, playing with the zip of my jacket. "Is it safe to get my tits out?"

She beams. "Gee won't be back until later, so yes."

"Excellent."

~

"Jeez, she's playing well," Marco remarks from beside me in the executive box, as we watch Leah make another brilliant defensive stop. I grin to myself; usually, he's a stoic man, but he really gets into it when a game is on. For someone who's paid to be my bodyguard, anyone could snatch me up in a bag and carry me out, and I don't think he'd notice. I actually adore him.

I hum in agreement, though admittedly, I'm more focused on how good she looks in the new kit. The armband is proudly on display, and a mushy grin finds its way onto my face as I remember how proud and happy she looked during the national anthem.

The game is so entertaining, with both teams launching counterattacks and engaging in one-on-one battles.

At one point, Leah manages to snatch the ball away again, running centrally and sending a powerful cross over to Russo, who strikes it into the top left-hand corner.

The crowd erupts into cheers, and I thrust my arms skyward, standing to my feet and cheering loudly. For a moment, I forget about the various phones pointed my way, capturing my every move, as I feel my heart swell with pride. The girls celebrate, and as Leah runs back into position, she meets my eyes, and I blow her a kiss.

I can see the way she tries to fight back the biggest grin.

"I think you need to marry that one," Marco remarks seriously, his eyes staying glued to the pitch. With a very uncharacteristic smirk, he jokes, "especially if it means we keep coming here."

"Maybe she's already asked me," I reveal, unable to keep it to myself around Marco, who actually turns his attention to me, stunned. I smirk as I watch the match. "There's your season ticket for life."

"You truly are the most exceptional employer," Marco responds, giving me a friendly pat on the back. "Congratulations."

"Steady on there, big man," I banter back as the referee signals halftime. Leaning in, I whisper sarcastically, "lovely to have this private chat right in the heart of Wembley."

Even though I'm confident no one can overhear us, I still feel a twinge of caution about accidentally letting something slip in such a public place.

Marco chuckles and playfully gestures zipping his lips.

Scanning the pitch, I notice she's already looking my way.

I silently mouth "Love you," uncertain if she can see. The winning smile she returns tells me she caught the message.

~
Leah

As the final session of camp comes to an end, I find myself itching to get back home. While I've had the best time and am bursting with happiness in both my personal and professional life, all I want is to be back in my girl's arms.

I haven't heard much from her this morning, but I figure she must be in rehearsals and deep in creative mode.

Sarina talks us through the breakdown of the match, emphasising the importance of rest and recovery and outlining her expectations until the next camp.

There's still a recovery session later, and after that, the Arsenal girls and I will head back to London Colney.

As Sarina discusses tactics on a slide, the door suddenly opens, causing a lot of muttering and whispered words behind us. Sarina shoots an unimpressed look at the disruption, clearly not wanting to be disturbed while dissecting our post-match performances.

The distant chatter grabs Sarina's attention, as she hands over to her assistant coach and gives us tight smiles. I turn my head back and watch her walking towards the conference room door to speak with what appears to be HR representatives.

A weird tension mounts in the room, only a minute passes before Sarina speaks up again.

"Leah, could you step outside for a moment?" Her voice breaks through the room, causing my heart to leap in my chest. Quickly rising from my chair, I make my way to the back room as the assistant coach smoothly takes over the presentation, diverting the team's attention.

My pulse quickens as Sarina and a HR representative I've never met guide me out of the conference room.

The unfamiliar woman's expression is serious and hesitant as she asks, "Do you have your phone with you?"

Furrowing my brow, a sense of unease settles in. "It's upstairs in my room. What's going on?"

Sarina and the woman exchange a concerned look.

"We don't want to alarm you, but there's been an incident," she says in a tone that sends a shiver down my spine.

Panic grips me instantly. "What kind of incident? Is it Izzy? My mum?" The mounting worry and fear make me almost snap as I raise my voice, "Can you just tell me what the fuck is going on?"

The woman's eyes flick to her iPhone, her expression growing more somber. "I've just received a call from Jennifer Lomax," she begins, and my heart sinks. Sarina's hand rests on my shoulder, offering a comforting touch as I brace myself for the news. "Izzy's had a hit to the head during rehearsal. They're at the hospital now," she continues.

A choked sob escapes me as my hand flies to my mouth, trying to contain the flood of emotions threatening to overwhelm me.

"I need to go," I manage to say, my voice trembling. "Is she okay? I need to call Jenny, I need to—"

"Leah, breathe," Sarina's voice is gentle and reassuring as she rubs calming circles on my back. "There's a car waiting for you, someone can grab your things quickly."

The world seems to spin as I try to process the news, my mind racing with worry.

Sitting in the car, anxiety gnawing at my chest, I watch as hotel staff hurriedly bring out my belongings and hand me my phone. With trembling hands, I unlock the screen and see a flood of calls and messages from Jenny, my heart sinking with each one.

The world around me fades away as the weight of the situation crashes down on me when I see the breaking news notification.

~

BREAKING NEWS

Izzy Styles Rushed to Private London Hospital in Critical Condition

Styles Injured After Freak Accident

#PrayForIzzy Trends on Social Media Platforms

~

Izzy Styles Hospitalised Following Rehearsal Studio Incident

Singer Izzy Styles has been admitted to the London Clinic after sustaining injuries in a rehearsal studio accident. Emergency services were called to the scene, and she is currently receiving medical treatment.

At this time, there is no further information on Styles' condition. Her girlfriend, Leah Williamson, is away at a training camp and it is unclear if she has been able to be with Styles at the hospital.

Concerned fans have flooded social media in a meltdown, sharing various conflicting stories and panicking the masses. The incident is currently top trending on every single social media platform.

Updates on Styles' health will be provided as they become available.

~

Styles appears 'Lifeless' in footage from Studio Incident

A source from McEnroe Studios in London has disclosed that a malfunctioning light fixture fell and hit Izzy, causing her to lose consciousness, sparking chaos at the location. Styles' entourage swiftly intervened, containing the situation and preventing any unauthorised information leaks. Despite their efforts, CCTV footage of the incident was obtained by TMZ, leaving the method of acquisition shrouded in mystery.

See the link to view the video. Viewer discretion is advised.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 363 14
Story about Leah Williamson X Emma Riley when 25 year old Emma Riley, said to be one of the worlds best midfielders in womens football, decides to m...
111K 2.1K 22
i wanna lay it all down, it's getting heavy for me now → leah williamson x fem!oc → friends to lovers → 2022-2024 → awfc...
20.7K 487 13
Despite both being very famous in their fields, they had no idea who the other was, is it possible for a great love to emerge from there? Watch the j...
241K 6.6K 45
In the dazzling spotlight of the stadium, Rori Stone soared as a football sensation, but her hidden life played out in the shadows, a carefully guard...