x reader

Autorstwa ancientgoldencheese

multifandom Więcej

Spin the Bottle - Killer
Spend the Night - America(Band Au)
Don't do it - Ruv
Different Universes - Jiyan

Two people, one bed - Blade

285 8 3
Autorstwa ancientgoldencheese

Warning:
Teasing, bondage?, female reader, dom reader, dom to sub blade

"Stop moving. You're so annoying."

After one of your missions, you and the other Stellaron Hunters decided to stay at an inn since there wasn't enough time to return to Elio's location in one day.

So everyone fot their own rooms except for the two of you who had to share one due to an unfair game of rps.

"My-God! Stop fucking moving already." Blade groaned, shifting uncomfortably on the bed. Soon, you realized something hard was against your rear end.

"Or what?" you asked with a smirk, turning around to face him.

Blade glared at you, his red eyes intense with desire. "Or I'll make you stop." he replied, his voice low and husky as he leaned closer to you.

You could feel his breath fanning against your cheeks, and his hand reached out to grab your waist, pulling you closer towards him. Before you could say anything, his lips crashed against yours, devouring you in a rough kiss.

He tasted of smoke and something else that you couldn't quite put your finger on, but it was intoxicating nonetheless. Blade's hands roamed over your body, pulling you flush against his hardening cock.

As the kiss deepend, he pushed you back onto the bed, his body towering over yours. "You belong to me now," he growled, trailing hot kisses along your jawline and down your neck.

"Do I now?" you asked with a smirk, grabbing his chin with your hand, making him look uo at you, wrapping your legs around his waist to pull him closer.

Blade's eyes darkened with lust as he leaned into your touch, his body pressing harder against your. "Yes, you do." he replied, his voice low and husky.

When you wrap your legs around his waist, he let out a low growl of pleasure, grinding his hips against yours. "You're mine to do with as I please," he whispered against your skin, his breath hot and heavy.

He leaned back, looking at you with a fierce intensity, his hands gripping your hips tightly. "Do you want this?" he asked, his voice rough with desire.

You say nothing and stop him, flipping him over so you're on top of him, pinning hid hands above his head.

"I don't think you realize who's in control here, hm?" you ask, grinding on him, making him moan quietly and squirm a little under you.

Blade was taken aback by your sudden move, but if only made him want you more. His breathing became heavier as he watched you with hunger in his eyes.

"You think you can handle me?" he replied, a smirk curling on his lips. "Bring it on then."

He bit his lip as you pinned his hands above his head and started grinding on him, making him groan with pleasure. His passion for you surged even higher with every roll of your hips.

As you dominated him, he submitted to your control, enjoying every moment of being at your mercy.

"You're so hot," he murmured, his voice barely audible between the waves of pleasure washing over him. "I want you so bad."

You smirk at him as you continue grinding on him, earning many moans and groans from him.

"You're hot too, but you're hotter when you're crying, moaning and begging me for more~" you say as you start to take off his shirt and attack his neck, sucking, kissing amd licking it.

Blade's body arched under you as you teased him eith your words, his moans increasing in volume and intensity. He watched as you removed his shirt, baring his chest to your hungry gaze.

"Oh god," he groaned as your lips attacked his neck, sending shivers down his spine. His hands strained against your grip, wanting to touch you but unable to move.

"Please," he whimpered, his voice filled with need. "I need you." he bucked his hips against yours, craving more contact.

As you continued your assault on his neck, Blade's body trembled with pleasure. He was outty in your hands and he loved it.

You stopped your assault on his neck, teasingly.

"God you're hot when you're begging!" you say, capturing him in a passionate kiss, tying his hands together without him noticing.

Blade moaned into your mouth as you kissed him, his body arching up to meet yours. He was so lost in the kiss that he didn't even realize you had tied his hands together until he tried to move.

"What?" he gasped, his eyes widening in surprise. "When did you-"

Before he could finish his sentence, you captured his lips in another searing kiss, silencing him. Blade was completely at your mercy now, restrained and helpless to resist as you explored his body.

Breaking the kiss, you put your hand on his neck, pushing it uowards to get more access to his neck, attacking it again, earning more moans from him.

As one of your hands is around his neck, the other slides down his chest to his pants, sliding inside, stroking him teasingly slow.

Blade shuddered under your touch as your hand slid down to his pants, stroking him teasingly slow. He was outty in your hands, completely under your control as you dominated him.

"More," he moaned, his voice rough with need. "Please."

As you attacked his neck again, he tilted his head back, giving you easier access. Every touch of your lips was electric, sending sparks of pleasure throughout his body.

He groaned as your hand became more insistent on his length, the pleasure inside him to a fever pitch. He was so close, and he wanted nothing more than to surrender to you completely.

It was actually so impressive how you could always get him like this, even the other Stellaron Hunters thought so. You were always so selfish and only cared about yourself and no one else, yet you still somehow cared about Blade. There was something about him, but what was it? Was it his looks, his personality or maybe just his fighting skills and ability? You couldn't tell...

Same goes for Blade. He hated you, he hated your personality, he hated your strength, your smile, your eyes, your face, your body, your entire being, but what he hated the most was the effect you had on him.

"You know you should be grateful that I care enough about you to do this. I am a very selfish person... but there's just something about you that makes me want to do this for you."

You said, stroking him faster while sucking and kissing along his collarbone and upoer chest.

Blade groaned loudly as you talked, the words filling him with desire and lust. His body arched into your touch, every stroke sending waves of pleasure through him.

"God, I'm grateful," he gasped, his body shaking with need. "Please don't stop."

As you continued to stroke him faster and harder, he knew he was close to the edge. He could feel the pleasure building inside him like a wildfire, threatening to consume him completely. But he didn't want it to end. Not yet. He wanted to savor this moment with you, to feel every second of it.

"I'm yours," he murmured, his voice barely audible above the sound of his own moans. "Use me however you want."

"Oh believe me, I'm gonna use you however and how long I want,"

You say serious, stroking him faster, pulling his hair to make him look at you. "And don't you dare forget about that after this."

You say demandingly, kissing along his jaw. Blade groaned louder as your strokes became faster and more insistent, his body shaking with pleasure.

"I won't forget," he gasped, his voice strained with desire. "I'm yours, all yours."

As you kissed along his jaw, he tilted his neck to give you better access. He was yours completely and utterly, and he revolved in the feeling of being dominated.

"Please," he begged, almost incoherent with pleasure. "Don't stop."

You back away from his jaw a bit, smirking at him, admiring the bite marks and hickeys.

"I would have never thought that one of the most feares Stellaron Hunterswas ever going to beg me for something like this~" you stroke him a little faster with a bit more pressure.

"I like it."

Blade was panting heavily as you stroked him faster and harder, the pleasure almost too much to handle. He could feel himself reaching the peak, the desire building inside him like a raging inferno.

"I'm not afraid of anything," he gasped, his voice rough and ragged. "But I also know what I want. And right now, that's you."

He arched his body into yours, the pleasure building to an almost unbearable level. He could feel the orgasm rushing toward him, and he was powerless to stop it.

With a groan of pleasure, he came undone, his body shaking as he spilled himself all over your hand.

"My my, looks like someone couldn't handle more." you say, licking your hand and hum a little.

Blade groaned as you teased him with your words, his body still shaking with the aftermath of his orgasm. He watched as you licked your hand clean, his desire for you still burning hot.

Before he could do anything, you kissed him passionately, making him taste himself. He moaned into your mouth, his body responding to your touch even after he had already reached his peak.

"You're so cruel," he murmured, his voice filled with a mix of desire and satisfaction. "But I can't get enough of you."

He leaned in to kiss you again, losing himself in the pleaseure of being with you. For now, the world faded away and alk that mattered was this moment.

You chuckle and smirk at his comment. "I am everything but good." you say, blindfolding him then untying his hands, after taking off your shirt you take his hands and guide them towards your tits, making him squeeze them as you moan into his ear, provokingly.

Blade gasped as you blindfolded him, his arousal surging at the thought of being completely at your mercy. His hands trembled as you guided them to your breats, and he eagerly squeezed and kneaded them.

"Oh god," he moaned, his breath hot against your neck. "Your driving me crazy."

As you moaned into his ear, he felt his arousal heighten even more. He wanted nothing more thatn to please you, to make you feel as good as you had made him feel.

"I can't get enough of you." he whispered, his voice filled with need.

As you keeo moaning into his ear, provokingly you feel his hard one press against your inner thigh, twitching.

"Someone's needy, hm?"

You ask, teasingly then biting and sucking his neck again. Blade gasped as you teased him, the feeling of your lios and teeth on his neck, sending shivers down his spine. He ciuld feel his arousal surging again, his length twitching against your thigh.

"I can't help it," he groaned, his voice strained with desire. "You're just so irresistible." As you bit and sucked on his neck, he let out a low moan of pleasure, his body responding to your every touch.

"Please," he begged, almost pleading with you. "I need you."

"Do you think you deserve it?" you ask, leaning closer so your tits oress against his chest, kissing the areas you bit on his neck.

Blade groaned at the feeling of your tits pressing against his chest, the desire surging inside him again. He was so lost in the moment, completely at your mercy.

"I don't know." he gasped, his voice filled with need. "But I'll do anything you want." As you kissed and nibbled on the areas you had bitten before, he could feel his arousal building even higher. He wanted you, and he wanted you now.

"Please," he begged again, his voice barely audible abive the sound of his own breathing. "I need you so much."

"Beg me more." you demanded, smirking.

Blade shuddered at your worss, the desire burning brighter inside him. He was already yours, completely and utterly, but he would do anything to please you too.

Please," he begged yet again, his voice straining with desire. "I need you more than anything. Use me however you want, just don't leave me wanting."

"Hmm, I guess you do deserve a reward for being so gokd just for me~" you say with a smirk placed on your lips. Blade moaned at the thought of a reward for his submissiveness, the desire surging inside him even stronger. He was putty in your hands, and he loved it. Kinda, he still hated that you had such and affect on him.

"What kind of reward?" he asked, his voice barely audible above the sound of his own breathing. "You'll see." you said smirking while oulling down your underwear with your free hand, tossing it to the side.

Blade's breathing hitched as you pulled down your underwear, the desire inside him spiking to new heights. He couldn't see anything with the blindfold still on, but he could feel your body head close to him.

He moaned as you tossed away your underwear, knowing that what was coming next would be amazing. He was already yours, and he knew he would do anything for you.

"Now tell me, number one or two?" you ask with a smirk spreading across your lips.

Blade's mind was racing as he tried to decide between your options, anticipation building inside him. He loved not knowing what was next, the thrill of the unexpected making everything even more exciting.

"Two," he said finally, his voice filled with a mix of desire and curiosity. "Definitely two."

"Alright, then I'll ride you~ Try to be quiet. We don't want the others to hear now do we?" you pull down his pants completely, hovering over it but not moving down yet.

Blade gasped when you pulled down his oants completely, the desire rushing through him like a raging storm. He wanted nothing more than to feel you on top of him, the pleasurebuilding inside himwith every passing second.

He nodded in response to your statement, knowing the importance of discretion in the situation.

"I'll be quiet," he promised, his voice bareky above a whisper. "Just please, take me." you smirk and slowly slide down on him, feeling him stretch you, moaning at the new, good sensation.

As you slid down on him, Blade moaned loudly, the pleasure almost too much to bear. He felt you stretching around him, fitting perfectly together as if you were meant to be.

"Oh god," he gasped, his breath hot against your neck. "You feel amazing."

He began to move his hips in time with yours, the pleasure building up inside him like a tidal wave. He was completely lost in the moment, the sensation of being with you overwhelming all though and reason.

"You're too loud already." you say, kissing him to silence him while riding him a little faster with each second.

Blade moaned as you kissed him to silence him, the feeling of your lips pressing against his making him feel dilirous with pleasure. He could feel his carousel building again, the pleasure surging through him like a wildfire.

He keot h8s movements in sync with yours, the two of you lost in a world of pleasure and desire. He could feel himself edging closer to the peak, the pleasure building to an almost unbearable level.

Despite his best efforts, he couldn't contain the moan that escaped him as he came undone again, spilling himsekf inside you.

Panting heavily you fall onto his chest.

Blad eheld onto you tightly as you fell onto his chest, his breathing equally labored from the intensity of your pleasure. He couldn't believe hiw amazing you made him feel with every single touch, and he wouldn't admit it either.

"You're incredible," he murmured into your ear, his arms wrapped tightly around you. "I can't get enough of you."

He felt completely spent, but also completely satisfied at the same time. He knew he would do anything for you, if it meant being able to feel this pleasure again.

"Wanna know what option number two was?" you ask, smirking slightly while still breathing heavily.

Blade nodded eagerly, the curiosity building uo inside him. "Yes," he said, his voice husky with desire. "Tell me please."

"You eat me out." you answer, chuckling.

Blade groaned at your words, the desire surging inside him again. He wantes nothing mire that to taste you, to explore every inch of you with his tongue.

"I'll remember that for the next time," he said, a hint of mischievousness in his voice. "But for now, I'm more than satisfied."

"We'll have to see tomorrow when we go back~" you say as you finally pulled off the blindfold and give him a sweet and gentle kiss.

Blade smiled against your lips as you kissed him sweetly, the feeling of your lips on his sending sparks of pleasure through him once again.

"Tomorrow can't come soon enough," he murmured, his arms still wrapped tightly around you. "I can't wait to see what other surprises you have in store for me."

"I have a lot of surprises for you, but we'll have to wait and see." you say and hug him tightly.

Blade smiled, holding you just as tightly, the feeling of being with you almost too good to be true.

"I'll be waiting," he said, his voice filled with happiness. "Until then, I'm yours."

BOOM

Words: 2941

Time: 17:38 - 21:06

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

14.8K 116 23
Discontinued because I couldn't keep up :(
443K 24.1K 66
❝𝗜𝗳 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱'𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵�...
1.7K 14 14
One shots of hoyoverse characters. important info on first two pages. incl: honkai star rail & genshin impact
19.2K 1.3K 25
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑌/𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑑𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑢 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡...