I Lived

1HopeAndreaMikaelson

"Hope when you take that jump You don't fear the fall Hope when the water rises You built a wall Hope when th... Еще

【Cast:Marauders】
【Cast: The Family】
【Cast: The Future Generation】
【AESTHETICS】
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ~ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛꜱ
Dad...
Hogwarts Letter

𝕀 𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕕

619 21 0
1HopeAndreaMikaelson

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hope when the moment comes you'll say
I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second that this world could give
I saw so many places
The things that I did
Yeah, with every broken bone
I swear I lived"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓼𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼

'𝓘 𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓮𝓶𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓾𝓹 𝓽𝓸 𝓷𝓸 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭'
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

When Hope Mikaelson was seven she was taken over by the spirit of her 1500 year old grandmother, the same witch who created the werewolf curse. And that led her to lose her inter family after just getting them back.

After that her mother sent her to a Boarding school in Georgia, where she learned more spells and magic.

And when she turned nine she was able to do projection spells, which she did one day, causing her to walk in on her dad covered in blood and killing people. After that day they stopped talking. Or more like her father stopped calling and writing letters.

And when she turned 11 she got a letter one morning while home with her mom, a letter that invited her to a Boarding School in London. And how even though they knew she went to the Salvatore School and how she was in America and not in England, they thought she'd be a great addition to the School. And Hayley and Hope both agreed- after first checking it out with the all magic knowing Uncle Kol.

By this point in her life Hope had already mustard every spell her family could throw at her. Whether it was regular magic, dark magic, offensive, defensive, voo-doo, hoo-doo, or sacrificial (but only with animals) she thrived at it all.

She needed a challenge, and with the lack of friends she was making at the Salvatore School, and walking around getting nothing but reminders of things her father did to the people in that town and what they did to him and her family.

So she packed up and moved to England, where she soon made friends with four wild prankster boys, three smart semi-prankster girls, and a handful of kids that everyone warned her was no good and nothing but evil due to their parents being death eaters and a bunch of other crap.

And as the years passed she slowly fell for two of her best guy friends accidentally. Even though they had both made it clear since they all met that they were both in love with her.

And now, in her fifth year, before she did something completely stupid and unforgivable she, along with her friends, and her family were all pulled into a room by those of the future generation to see what their futures were supposed to look like, and learn more about their friend: Hope Andrea Mikaelson. 

────── 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I do not own Harry Potter, The Marauders, Hogwarts, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals or Legacies nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the plot, and dialogue I created for my OC's and the storyline that appears in this story.

Stealing it will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated. If you are inspired then please at least let me know before you do anything.

────── 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood and mature language and content (smut). If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution (a warning will be put at the top of any part that includes certain topics if necessary)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

18.4K 85 37
I wish I was beside you
6.4K 119 12
"Even when the dark comes crashing through When you need a friend to carry you And when you're broken on the ground You will be found So let the sun...
Doors open. ash

Фанфик

415K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
60.1K 1.1K 18
"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐦 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐚...