Max's Love Journey | PART 1

MixnKix

SEASON TWO Max Mayfield, In a group of 6 friends, in love with 2 of them and tries to figure out who she trul... Еще

MADMAX

34 3 6
MixnKix

MAX: 🛹
ELEVEN: 🧇
MIKE: 🚲
WILL: 🪄
DUSTIN: 🧢
LUCAS: 🏀
BILLY: 🚘
STEVE: 🍦
ROBIN: 🏳️‍🌈
NANCY: 🔫
MR. CLARK: 👨🏻‍🏫
PRINCIPAL COLEMAN: 👨🏾‍🏫
KEITH: 🕹️

Max's POV:

I, Max Mayfield, have just moved in to a small town, Hawkins, Indiana. My parents divorced and now I'm living with my mom, stepdad, and asshole of a brother, Billy.

I've been in the arcade for the past few days playing Dig Dug, and I beat the high score. In the arcade I go by the name MADMAX, and when people play Dig Dug they're shocked to see the score I have. Honestly, seems quite impossible, but it's definitely possible.

Author's POV:

Boys Mike, Lucas, Will, and Dustin go to the arcade a lot. In the past they've dealt with creatures, and unimaginable things. Strange things. And now, they're finally getting a break.

One day, they visit the arcade, and they're in for a surprise.

Nobody's POV:

🧢: Oh, Jesus! I'm in uncharted territory here dude.

🏀: Down! Down! Down!

🧢: I'm going! I'm going! I'm going!

🧢: I'm going! I'm going! I'm going! I'm going! I'm going! I'm going!

*Everyone talking and yelling*

🧢: Okay- Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!

🧢: No. No. No!

🧢: No! No! No! I hate this overpriced bullshit! Son of a bitch! Piece of shit!

🏀: You're just not nimble enough. But you'll get there one day. But until then, Princess Daphne is still mine. (He says teasing Dustin)

🧢: Whatever. I'm still tops on Centipede and Dig Dug.

🕹️: You sure about that?

🧢: Sure about what? You're kidding me. No, no, no. Move! Move! No, no, no, no, no. Hey, no! No! No!

🪄: 751,300 points!

🚲: That's impossible.

🧢: Who.. Who's MADMAX?

🕹️: Better than you.

🧢: *Gives him the finger*

🪄: Is it you?

🕹️: Pftt, you know I despise Dig Dug.

🏀: Then who is it?

🧢: Yeah, spill it, Keith!

🕹️: You want information, then I need something in return. *looks at Mike*

🚲: No... No, no, no. No way. You're not getting a date with her.

🏀: Mike, come on. Just get him the date.

🚲: I'm not prostituting my sister!

🏀: But it's for a good cause-

🧢: No, don't get him the date. You know what? He's gonna spread his nasty-ass rash to your whole family.

🕹️: Acne isn't a rash and it isn't contagious you prepubescent wastoid.

🧢: Oh, I'm a wastoid? She wouldn't wanna go on a date with you. Cause you make, like what? $2.50 an hour?

*They continue arguing*

- The next day at school

🛹: *Walks into the classroom*

👨🏻‍🏫: Ah, this must be our new student!

👨🏾‍🏫: Indeed it is, all yours.

🛹: *Tries to walk to her seat*

👨🏻‍🏫: Alright hold up there, you don't get away that easy, come on up, don't be shy.

👨🏻‍🏫: Dustin, drumroll.

🧢: *drumroll*

👨🏻‍🏫: Class, please welcome, all the way from sunny California, the latest passenger to join us on our curiosity voyage, Maxine!

🛹: It's Max.

👨🏻‍🏫: Sorry?

🛹: Nobody calls me Maxine, it's Max.

🏀: (Whispers, "Madmax...")

👨🏻‍🏫: Ah, well, all aboard Max!

Authors POV:

Max walks up to her seat as the boys (Lucas, Dustin, Mike, and Will) stare, realizing that she is MADMAX.

Max's POV:

Honestly, it felt kinda weird having people notice me. They were just staring at me like I'm some trophy. I mean, there were two of them that looked really cute, but they'd never talk to me anyways.

- After school, the boys are staring at Max while she's skateboarding

🚲: There's no way that's MADMAX.

🪄: Yeah, girls don't play video games.

🚲: And even if they did you can't get 750,000 points on Dig Dug. I mean, that's impossible!

🏀: But her name is Max.

🚲: So what?

🏀: So, how many Maxes do you know?

🚲: I don't know...

🏀: Zero. That's how many.

🧢: Yeah... and she shows up at school the day after someone with her same name breaks our top score. I mean, you kidding me?

🏀: Exactly. So she's gotta be MADMAX. She's gotta be!

🧢: And plus she skateboards, so she's pretty awesome.

🚲: Awesome? You haven't even spoken a word to her.

🧢: Okay- I don't have to, I mean, look at her... Shit, I've lost the target.

🪄: *Spots her* Oh! There!

🛹: *Walking back into the school and throws something in the trash on the way*

*The boys run to see what it was that she threw out, acting all obsessive*

🧢: *Digging in the trash* Got it! There we go. *opens up the piece of paper she threw in the trash*

🧢🚲🏀🪄: "Stop spying on me, creeps."

🧢: Well, shit.

Max's POV:

They spied on me and I don't know why. What's so amusing about me? Is it because my hair is red? Or because I skate? Really, what's the big deal?

- Later in the next day, Dustin and Lucas are spying outside the arcade, looking for Max.

🧢: Still no sign?

🏀: *Looking through his binoculars* Jack shit.

🧢: Ah damn it, my mom's gonna murder me.

🏀: So go home. I'll radio if she comes.

🧢: Ah, yeah, nice try. You just want me out of here so you can make your move.

🏀: Oh, "cause you're such a threat."

🧢: That's right. She will not be able to resist these pearls. (Purrs)

🏀: *Rolls his eyes*

🧢: Ten o' clock.

🏀: What?

🧢: Ten o' clock!

*Max pulls up in front of the arcade with her brother Billy driving and they start arguing as Max leave the car*

🏀: They're arguing, They're arguing!

🧢: Oh my god, I see that! I don't even know why you need those. God, you're so stupid.

*Max goes into the arcade and starts playing*

🏀: She's incredible.

🧢: She's...

🧢🏀: Mad Max.

END OF CHAPTER ONE

If you don't get it, basically this book is a replica of stranger things season two but some things will be different. This chapter didn't change much from the original show but the next one will have more changes.

Word Count: 938

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1M 64.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Only for gays 💅🏻 <3

Любовные романы

364K 2.7K 98
We don't accept homophobic people Love you for you (I take recommendations)
70K 2.1K 199
Twice wallpapers✔✨ 4/10/18 These are all from pinterest and tumblr My art account @yvenielle on IG
65.7K 2.1K 37
The Supernatural do exist, they blend in with us, some even act as human. Allen Walker knows all about these Supernatural creatures. Living with his...