Till Death Do Us Apart : J.Jk

By DevilLuna_fics

"Till Death Do Us Apart my angel" J.Jk *This book is pur... More

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
🪷Prologue 🪷
🪷Introduction To Characters 🪷
🪷Chapter.1🪷
🪷Chapter.2🪷
🪷 Chapter.3 🪷
🪷Chapter.4 🪷
🪷 Chapter.6 🪷
🪷 Chapter.7 🪷
🪷 Chapter.8 🪷
🪷 Chapter.9 🪷
🪷 Chapter.10 🪷
🪷 Chapter.11 🪷
🪷 Chapted.12 🪷
🪷 Chapter.13 🪷
🪷 Chapter.14 🪷
🪷 Chapter.15 🪷
🪷 Chapter.16 🪷
🪷 Chapter.17 🪷
🪷 Chapter.18 🪷
🪷 Chapter.19 🪷
🪷 Chapter.20 🪷
Read Me 🍁
🪷 Chapter.21 🪷
🪷 Final 🪷
Epilogue
🪷 Prologue II 🪷
🪷 ch.1 🪷
🪷Introduction🪷
🪷 Ch.2 🪷
New Book.
🪷 Ch.3 🪷
🪷 Ch.4 🪷
🪷 Ch.5 🪷
🪷 Ch.6 🪷
🪷 Ch.7 🪷
🪷 Ch.8 🪷
🪷 Ch.9 🪷
🪷 Ch.10 🪷
🪷 Ch.11 🪷
🪷 Ch.12 🪷
🪷 Ch.13 🪷
C.Ai ♡♡
🪷 Final 🪷
🪷Epilogue🪷
New Book ✨️
🥀 SINNER 🥀

🪷 Chapter.5 🪷

736 60 12
By DevilLuna_fics

Next Morning.

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes as tears welled up in my eyes thinking about what happened last night. I sat up looking around finding no one gulping my saliva as I looked at myself I was dressed in one of my hoodie as my hands were untied but the marks on my wrist made it obvious that last night wasn't any hallucination or dream it was real all of it last night ,day before last night !

End of Y/n's POV

He chuckled as he saw her crying hysterically. He watched as she removed her hoodie and stood under shower rubbing her skin harshly as if trying to remove his touch which made him chuckle.

She stood infront of the mirror looking at herself ,her neck was full of hickeys and they looked extremely dangerous.

She again cried as she thought about whom to tell right mingyu she should tell him.

Her phone rang as she was wearing her clothes it was her stalker.

He never calls her but today he is calling her she gulped declining the call continuing her work.

Her phone again rang as she sighed taking a deep breath as she accepted the call pressing the recording.

OTP

"Hello ?" Y/n said her voice barely coming out.
"What do you think recording our talks with get you somewhere lotus ?" He said
Her eyes widening how the fuck does he knows she is recording the call.
"Well since you like to record things I also have a little present for you my lotus hope you like it and make sure you watch it when you are alone " he said as he cutted the call.

A notification popped on her screen with a ding a text from her stalker , her hands shivered as she opened the text a video file was attached to it.

She played the video as her eyes widened it was a video of herself, not just any video but a video of her satisfying herself.

The phone fell from her hand as tears started falling down how the hell is this possible "Why just why why are you doing this to me !!!!" She Yelled in anger but she was scared more then scared.

Her phone rang again as without looking she picked It up falling on her knees.

----------------------------------------------

OTP

"Jebal jebal what what do you want me to do why just why are you doing this me !!" She cried on call as she waited for his response.

"Miss Kang it's me jeon jungkook what happened are you okay?" Jungkook said from other side as her eyes widened.

Cutting the call without thinking twice as she cried harder her phone rang again as she picked It up.

"Mr.jeon I'll I'll call you later " she said
"I'm not him lotus ,how dare he call you and why would you call him ?" He said as her eyes widened she looked at the caller ID it was indeed her stalker.

"Please please why why are you doing this to me why what did I do to you !!" She cried as she clutched the phone tightly.

She heard a chuckle from other side as it was silence for a moment "what I want ?" He said as she kept silent listening.

"I want you ,I want your body ,I want your soul ,I want to be the only person who you'll look at my doll , I want to be the one you'll wake up with and also the one who'll fuck your pretty cunt like no one else !" He said.

She closed her eyes in disgust as she cried
"Didn't you already did that last night took advantage of me !! Aren't you satisfied now !!" She cried as she heard a laugh from other side.

"My lotus you fainted even before I could do anything last night and come on doll I won't do anything unless you are in your senses I want you to remember everything, how I'll touch you ,how I'll make you beg for more and how I'll fuck your little cunt baby " he said as she felt more disgusted.

"Now listen carefully lotus one more time you let that mingyu or anyone else touch what's mine I'll fucking kill them all and rip of your skin on which they've touched do you get that !!" He growled as all he heard was cries.

"Am I clear !!" He Yelled as she flinched " say yes baby or I have more clips of you bathing and doing unholy things only I know how much I've been holding myself back!" He said in a low voice as she gulped cutting the call and blocking the number.

Y/n's POV

My ears are burning from hearing whatever he said how how the fuck did he got those videos I sighed wait I looked around my ceiling "hidden camera ?" I whispered as I immediately called the electrician.

Half an hour later the electricians are here as I took a deep breath before opening the door.

"Please come in umm I I think the previous owner of this house had hidden cam around I want you to take a look and remove them all " I said as he looked at me through the mask nodding as he told his workers to do there jobs.

I sighed looking at them as shit I forget Mr.jeon called me but wait today is my off and so is his.

Immediately dailing his number as in 2 rings be picked it up.

"Hello ?"
"Miss Kang are you fine ?" He asked as I felt a bit relax hearing his sweet voice.
"I'm sorry about earlier Mr.jeon " I said still keeping an eyes around the workers.
"It's fine I called you to ask about our dinner plan " he said as I remembered shit I almost forgot.
"Umm yeah sure 7pm if that's okay ?" I asked as I heard a yes from other side.
"I'll pick you up ?" He asked as I smiled a little.
"Nae okay my address-" I couldn't continue as he said.
"I know, remember I dropped your drunk ass home before " he said as I sighed.

Keeping the call talking with junglebook does really helped me calm down "ma'am we found total 15 cameras and 20 mini voice recorders " he said as my eyes widened in fear.

"Thanks so much " I said as they all smiled at me "welcome miss " they said as I changed the lock of my door with my fingerprint.

I took a deep breath drinking juice as I sat on couch in relief calling mingyu I told him everything as he listened carefully and told me he is out of city for a week will meet as soon as he comes back.

End Of Y/n's POV

He smirked as he watched her sighing in relief a proud smile playing on her lips as his phone rang he picked it up.

"Sir we did as you said removed the previous ones and putted the new one in different places " the man said as he hummed.

"How many did you put ?" He asked as the man told him "20 as you said 5 in leaving room,5 in bedroom,2 in entrance, 5 in bathroom and other 1 in kitchen and other 2 in balcony and 20 mini voice recorders" the man told as he sat on his chair comfortably.

"Your money is transferred to your account and what about the passcode?" He asked as the man told him everything.

"Okay good job your work is done now don't come infront of her again " he said as he kept the call looking at the screen he smirked.

"So fun to play with my little baby " he smiled watching her being happy as his other phone rang.

He picked up the phone.

"Oh nae hyung ?"
"Oh really that's good sure thing hyung ,will meet tomorrow "

He kept the call stretching as he stood up humming a song going inside washroom to take a shower as he have to go out now.

At Evening.

Jeon jungkook drived his benz towards her house as a song was playing on his car he was humming to it excited about meeting her.

Y/n stood outside her house waiting for jungkook as she looked at her phone thankfully no more texts from her stalker as she smiled in relief.

Jungkook stopped the car infront of her as he couldn't help but stare at her she looks extremely beautiful in casuals as at work she is always wearing work outfits.

He got out greeting her as she greeted back "you look very beautiful miss Kang " jungkook said as she smiled "Thanks Mr.jeon you look handsome " she said as he smiled.

"Let's go ?" He asked as she nodded he opened the door for her as he also got inside.

"Please be comfortable and call me jungkook " he said as she smiled "okay jungkook you also call me Y/n " she said as both smiled.

"May I ask what was that on call ?" He asked as Y/n smiled "it was just me and my brother fighting nothing to worry about Mr-i mean jungkook shi " she said as jungkook nodded he didn't wanted to be clingy or anything.

Both ate there food as they talked about various things "So jungkook shi aren't you dating anyone ?" Asked Y/n as she looked at him who was gulping down his wine "um no not yet but there is this girl I like " he said as she nodded.

Something inside her cracked hearing he likes someone "what about you Y/n why aren't you dating anyone ?" He asked curious as Y/n smiled "umm I just don't feel like dating anyone I mean haven't found the right one " she said as jungkook giggled.

"I'll go be back from washroom " jungkook said as he stood up going away.

Y/n smiled "he is not that bad in person " she whispered to herself as she smiled again.

Ding !

Her phone dinged with a text.

Unknown number.

Aren't you smiling too much with that jeon my lotus want me to show him who you belong to ?

21.24
Seen

Her eyes widened as she looked around herself scared of him how the fuck how many numbers does he owns !

"Fuck you !"

She replied as she kept her phone on silent.

He giggled looking at her reply as he smiled "as you wish baby will fuck you soon " he said.

Jungkook looked at Y/n as she looked kind of scared he took a seat infront of her "are you okay ? What happened?" He asked as she smiled "aniyo nothing umm since we are done let's leave jungkook I want to eat ice-cream " she said as jungkook nodded.

---------------------------------------------

Both took there ice-creams as they sat on a table nearby "it feels good to roam around without people bothering you know " jungkook said as he looked at her she smiled nodding.

"I know ,let me be honest jungkook you are such a great person like I never knew jeon jungkook can be this fun person to talk with " Y/n said as jungkook smiled "you didn't try it before baby " he said teasingly as he winked at her.

Her eyes widened as he winked at her blush creeping her face "so do you have crush on anyone ?" Jungkook asked he is very interested in her love life "umm let me think yes I do I do have crush on Lee dongwook the actor " she said as he laughed.

"Everyone does I'm talking about people's in your contact or surrounding " jungkook said as Y/n thought for a moment "my surrounding umm kim taehyung maybe " y/n said as jungkook looked at her with oh face.

Deep inside he cursed his bestfriend "what about you ?" She asked as she ate her ice-cream "I have a crush on girl who has crush on someone else " jungkook said as her eyes widened "Hmm?" She asked as he nodded as nothing.

"Nevermind let's go it's getting late tomorrow I have shoot " he said as Y/n nodded remembering.

He stopped the car infront of her building as she got out and he did too "umm these chocolates I brought for you " jungkook said as he gave her the chocolates she smiled taking them.

"Thanks for dinner jungkook " she said cutely as he smiled but his world stopped as she pecked his right cheek tiptoeing running away "goodnight!" She Yelled as he stood froze on his spot.

"This girl will be death of me !" He said smiling as he went inside his car driving away to his house.

---------------------------------------------

She got infront of her apartment as she took a deep breath as she pressed her finger on the lock the door opened with a sound.

She oned the lights as she smiled in satisfaction no one was there except herself she changed her clothes putting on a large shirt as she took the chocolates to her bedroom to eat while working.

15 minutes Later.

Opening her notebook (laptop) she started working as she ate the chocolate humming in satisfaction "damn it tastes good " she said to herself.

"Do they my lotus ? Now you are tempting me to taste em " he whispered as he was exactly behind her she froze on her spot the lights were on she glanced at the screen of the notebook but before she can see his face the lights went off as he gripped her throat from behind.

"Get up doll and do as I say or else even I dunno how I'll control myself " he whispered his voice sounding so convincing that she was sure he will do everything he is saying.

She got up as she turned around trying to move away but he immediately held her in his arms tightly.

With one hand he held her hands behind her back as he pushed on her on wall ripped of the packed with his teeths he took the capsule in his mouth.

Immediately kissed her as her eyes widened she felt something sliding in her mouth as he kissed her soon enough the thing was sliding down her throat.

Y/n's POV

I couldn't think as I felt hot suddenly my stalker was right infront of me yet I couldn't see him how the fuck he got inside I tried to push him,punch him but nothing works.

His touch on my body set fire in my in my veins something is wrong what he did gave me?

"What what did you gave me!!" I Yelled in anger as tears fell from my eyes "viagara my lotus we can enjoy didn't you told me to fuck you ?" He said teasingly as my eyes widened no fuck no way.

Tears fell from my eyes as I tried to push him but he is way too strong I can feel his figure hovering above me he is taller than me.

He pulled me on bed as my back landed on my soft mattress "he gave you what chocolates? That's the best he can do hmm ? " He said mockingly as he chuckled my eyes widened in fear as he went to pick up something but as soon as I got chance I took out the little knife I kept under my pillow.

He hovered above me again as he held my face in his tight grip "do you like him ?" He asked as I chuckled "even if I do that should not matter to you !" I said as I felt a sharp slap on my cheek making me cry.

"Fucking bitch you belong to me !!" He said growling as I cried "Who the hell even you are bloody bastard can't even show himself to me always takes support of darkness are you that ugly that you can't even show me your face hmm ahhh" I said suddenly he slapped my breast.

"My doll got a big tongue hmm speaking too much today let me put this tongue on work then " he said as he started kissing me I was waiting for this within a second I stabbed his shoulder.

"Ahhh fuck !!" He growled in pain as I pushed him away immediately trying to run as i felt his grip on my ankel "you are not going anywhere until I fuck some sense in your brain !!!" He growled pulling me again as my body was slowly giving up the viagara is working.

End of Y/n's POV

He chuckled at her braveness as he took the knife from her hands throwing it somewhere in room.

"So fucking beautiful even in darkness " he whispered as he kissed her again holding her hands above her head.

He can feel her body giving up slowly to pleasure and that's what he wanted he attacked her neck as she moaned in pleasure and pain making him go insane.

"You'll be death of me my lotus " he whispered inhaling her scent as if it's the most expensive drug.

Tieing her hands to the headboard with cods he ripped her outfit as she gasped in fear under him.

Y/n could feel his filty gaze on her as she cried in fear her body is responding to his touch even if she doesn't wants to and now her hands are also tied up.

She felt his warm breath against her chest as her chest heaved up and down due to her sharp breathing.

"Ahhhhh " she moaned as he touched her breast playing with her nipple watching her reaction without thinking twice he took it in his warm mouth sucking it on it like his life depends on it.

"Ahhhhhhhh jungkook ah " she whispered unknowingly as he froze on his spot hearing her moan the name.

Her eyes shot open as she realised what she did "no no I I listen " she couldn't say anymore as he ripped her panty off.

Half an hour later.

He heard her cry in pleasure as he ate the chocolates which was now almost melted he licked his fingers ,he has tied her legs apart to bed as he used her own bullet
Vibrator on her.

Watching it live was more fun for him, her eyes are now blindfolded and the lights are on so he could watch her cry in pleasure.

He stood up hearing her cry as he took the Vibrator out "ahhh pleas-please " she cried begging as he got on his knees.

Y/n's mind was blank from pleasure never did she knew someone would use her own toy on herself.

She felt a sharp breathing against her thighs as he sniffed her arousal.

"You smell so good lotus I bet you taste more better " he whispered near her cunt her body was already on fire his fingers touched her clit playfully.

Slowly letting his fingers play with her as she cried in pleasure and humiliation "look at you so wet for your stalker baby why don't you call me master maybe then I'll fuck you good hmm ?" He said as he kitty licked her clit jolting her up in pleasure.

"Never " she whispered as he rolled his eyes "whatever but tonight no going back doesn't matter if you faint I need to taste you lotus or else I'll die in need !" He said as he started eating her out hungrily as if he hasn't ate for days.

Her eyes closed in pleasure as she screamed unknowingly her mind was only taking one name that was jeon jungkook.

"Ahhhhh jungkook please " she again moaned lost in pleasure as he had enough and slapped her pussy harshly.

"How "
Slap
"Many "
Slap
"Fucking "
Slap
"Times"
Slap
" I "
Slap
" have "
Slap
" to "
Slap
" remind"
Slap
"You "
Slap
" don't"
Slap
"Take "
Slap
"His"
Slap
"Name "

With every word that came out of his mouth was followed by a slap on her cunt as she cried closing her eyes giving up on herself.

"So fucking good " he said as he continued eating her again fingers,tongues, teeths,lips he used em all on her.

She came undone in his mouth as he licked every bit of it "Such a good cunt " he whispered as he pinched her clit making her cry more before she gave up she fainted.

He laughed "you did good baby now sleep " he whispered as he opened her hands and legs her neck,chest,stomach,thighs were filled with his teeth marks he marked her his.

"So fucking sexy" he whispered she was long asleep , he put his tattooed hand around her throat chocking her ,clicking a picture on his phone which is now gonna be his wallpaper.

--------------------TBC---------------------

Damn the length of chapters keep getting long like 3.5k words 🥲🌚

Damn umm okay I have no think 🌚🪷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 6.2K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
30.9K 1.2K 14
[ Book 2 ] Loving the monsters always ends badly for the humans. It's a rule...... -_-_-_-_-_-_- "You choose your death when you choose my mate! Were...
839K 25.1K 56
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
543K 39.4K 49
"Shush, You are safe now I will protect you from the monsters outside Nothing in this world can hurt you now After all, No one will be able to touch...