Tensura, The Short Story, Rea...

بواسطة VoidGod0

So It's my Second Fanfic and I Will Primarily be Short Story, React, Short Crocssover and Oneshot. And My Au... المزيد

React-0 Introduction Of Characters
React-1 React to Rimuru Part-1.
React-2 React to Memes-1
OneShot-1 Gobuta, A New Half-Dragon.
React-3 React to Pics-1
React-4 Rimuru's Stats Part-1 and Intelligent Species in Tensura Part-1
Short Story-1 Rimuru The Fifth True Dragon. Chapter-1 Birth of the Fifth One.
React-5 React to Rimuru Stats Part-2.
Short Story-1 Rimuru The Fifth True Dragon. Chapter-2 Time with the Younger One.
React-6 React to Facts, Theories and Clips- 1.
QNA ANNOUNCEMENT
AUTHOR'S NOTE/NOT A CHAPTER- JUST SOMEPICS
Author's Note (Important Please Read)

Author's Note.

1.1K 20 35
بواسطة VoidGod0

I am Really Sorry because it's not a Chapter but I want to tell you all Something, So you see Yesterday when I Going up to my Room which is in the 2nd Flood, When I was climbing up the Stairs I slipped and fell of the Stairs and Dislocated my Right Hand and I am Currently in Hospital so I wouldn't be able to Write for Sometime but don't worry after my Hand was Fixed I will come back with a new Chapter. See You all Later.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

37.9K 1.3K 19
This book is for Tensura 'Short Stories' and 'One Shot' that just came to my mind and nobody seems to do it. .
68.6K 1.2K 24
A fanfic that is probably a Rimuru x Ciel or Rimuru x Chloe that I've made who knows.... (Im conflicted) Also I do not owned the characters of the fa...
27.5K 807 24
*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THAT TIME I GOT REINCARNATED AS A SLIME, I DID THIS FOR THE BROKE PEEPS OUT THERE, AND PEOPLE WHO CAN'T FIND IT* BUT IF YOU...
29.3K 518 20
Just some Tensura story. I don't own the the tensura or the pictures. English isn't my first language so there will be lots of miss spelling or sente...