Desi Mohabbatain..๐Ÿ’—

Autorstwa babybeartae_07

When Koreans fall in love with Indians.. Let's see thier cute love story.. [My first ff so please forgive me... Wiฤ™cej

Introduction ๐Ÿ’—
chapter 1..
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 55

287 24 0
Autorstwa babybeartae_07

Yn roaming her eyes in the whole room looking at the beautiful and romantic decoration for thier first night. Her heart is beating for the thoughts that tonight is special for them

She smile while her whole face is shining in bright smile..at that time she heard door closing sound making her heartbeat increases more knowing who is it. She didn't turn around just looking down. He came inside room and saw her standing. He smile and walk towards her. She felt his arms around her body from back making her smile..he tight the grip and yn hold his arms.

Tae- Do you like the decoration?

He whispered as yn blush and nod..

Yn- it's beautiful!

He chuckled then yn look the gift box placing on table..

Yn- what is this tae?

He look and saw a big box..they went to the table and saw there was written.."surprise for our newly wedded couple from whole family". They look at eachother and he open the box..there was some laters and some gifts.

Yn- wow..

He took first later which is from thier parents..they give best wishes to them and so many blessings..then they took another later which is from her brother and his sister...they also wrote some good wishes for them..

They smile then write every laters and took the gifts..then another later which from jungkook..

He wrote..''Hyung I know bhabhi loves ke more..so don't you dare to made her cry and hurt although I will broke your bones.. and yes bhabhi I love you..of hyung do something bad with you just tell me..ok all the best for your first night.."

Watching this yn laugh as taehyung pout..

Tae- I love you more then anyone.

Yn- yea tae..look here another one from jimin..

Jimin wrote.."Hm hm my bro.. congratulations Finaly married...look I don't think you need any tips but one tip for me for tonight....

He stop reading  knowing what jimin might wrote..

Tae- aish!! This brat...

Yn blush...they put all the laters inside the box..

Yn- Best gift..

Tae- hm..how much they love us..

Yn nod

He smile and they look at eachother. He walk towards closer to her as she looking at him . He look into her eyes with love and cup her face while he lean and give her long kiss on her forehead and he pull back..yn look at him and hug him tightly...he chuckled and pull her more closer. He can feel her heart beating so first.. knowing the reason he smile and kiss her head as yn tight the grip and hide her face on his chest.

Tae- Love calm down..

Yn nod and look at him. They smile at eachother. ..yn look at him who is already looking at her..she look down and blush..he hold her hand and took her to dressing table.. standing her infront of mirror he come behind her..she looking at him through mirror while he hold her both shoulder from behind.

Tae- Haye...so beautiful..

Yn blush...and look down. She closed her eyes when he slightly kiss her earlobe..her heartbeat increases more...he hold her churni and remove the pins with his hands without breaking the hug..the churni fall down from her head to ground. Yn still closing her eyes feeling his warm on her neck..he slightly started removing her all jewelry she was wearing..her necklaces removing her accessories from her neck he peck on her shoulder as she feeling butterflies he placing them on the table..he hold her hand removing the accessories and kiss on her hand . He come to another side and gently remove her earing from her right side..yn move her head aside..as soon his lips touched on her earlobe once again. He come another side removing another earing..and now yn don't have any accessories on her body. He look at her who is Breathing heavily while closing eyes..

Tae- love..open your eyes..

Yn slowly open her eyes and look at him..he made her turn around and look at her eyes..he pull her closer by her waist as her both palm placed on his chest as she look direct in his eyes..he hold her hairs pin and removed them one by one and leave her hairs which fall on her shoulder..he carries her hairs and lean forward to  inhaling her fragrance making her heartbeat more first..he kiss her cheek and lean down..to her jawline yn look at him..he understood..

Tae- you should get change..it's uncomfortable..

Yn bite her lips and nod...he leave her and yn look down her blushy face..yn took the bag from bed and run washroom he chuckled and desperate for the whole night. He calm his heartbeat..which was increasing.

Tae- aish!!

He drink water to remove his nervousness. He also changed into comfortable one..

He wore this..

(Hayeeeeee)

*

It's been half an hour time it's now almost 12..he was watching phone try not to sleep ..he continuously stepping his foot.. becoming impatient. He stand up walking here and there..then he heard door opening sound..he smile and turned around and the view infront making him more nervous..yn come towards him while looking down..he can't believe what she just wear..

Yn

The black saree on her making her look more beautiful and gorgeous. Yn look up at him who is lost in his wife who first time wear saree for him..also on thier first night..

He slowly walk towards her...they didn't broke the eye contact..he stand infront of her as she blush avoiding his eyes contact which making her weak..
He lean and hold her waist pulling her closer...

Tae- For me?

Yn nod while blushing..he chuckled.

Tae- I also have something to show you..

Yn look at him frown..

Yn- what?

He smile..

Tae- Something on my heart..

Yn is confused about it...he put her hand on his  shirt first two bottom and told..

Tae- open and see..

Yn look at him surprised. He nod with smile..she look down and open first two bottom and slightly open it as her eyes widen..she look at him..he smile..

Tae- My heart..

Yn again look at his chest where he make tattoo by her name..her eyes getting teary as  tears rolled down from her eyes..he noticed and cup her face..

Tae- love..

Yn- W...why you d..done this?

Tae- i make it for you here you crying..hm

He wipe her tears..

Tae- your mine only mine..and i wrote it..

Yn smile with tears and he chuckled. She carries his chest and peck there..make his heart beat first..she bottom his shirt and hug him tightly..

Yn- thank you..thank you so much..tae. I love you so much..

He chuckled..

Tae- I love you more..

They pull back as he cup her face and wipe her tears and kiss her forehead. Looking at her eyes...yn pull him closer and whispered.

Yn - Tonight Make me yours for forever..

She whispered near his ear as he smile..he pull her closer holding her bare waist as she cleanched on his shirt..he kiss on her shoulder as she closed her eyes..he move his lips and ahd kiss on her jawline. He look at her who already looking at him..she smile as without more time pick her up in his arms... turned around he walk towards bed...he slightly made her laid down on bed her hands still wrapped around his neck hiding her face in his neck..he hover above her. He chuckled as how she tighten the grip..he look at her and remove her front hairs behind her ear..he look at her eyes..she closed her eyes as permission he smile and kiss her forehead moving down at her eyes ..her nose then move down on her lips. She finaly felt his hot lips on her making her holding him tightly.. kissing eachother passionately..he broke the kiss feeling her breath..he move down on her neck giving her sweet butterfly kisses...he hold her hand interlocking thier fingers he placed it beside her head as she move her head a side..giving him space..he tight the grip and come to another side kissing on her neck..her breath and heartbeat increases feeling his warmth...he move down stop on her cleavage...he come near her ear and whispered..

Tae- may i?

Yn look at him and smile which he understand..

Yn- you have rights..

He smile. She hide her face in his neck pulling him closer as he smile and remove the pin on her saree..as her breath hitch..he removed the saree from her chest and uper part..she tight her grip on his shirt..her kiss her neck moving down on her cleavage as she moan turning him on. He forward his hand on her back hold the hook of her blouse...still kissing on her shoulder..she tangled their body together when he open her hook..making her blouse fall from her shoulder..he forward his hand and dim the light not to make her feel insecure. Now only candles are lighting in the room. The derk and silent room filled with her breathing sound and heartbeats sound..

He started un bottoming his shirt placing his lips onto her..yn put his both palm his chest removing his shirt and its fall back. His hity and warmth body givng her warmth..making her covered with sweat. While kissing on her lips he hold her saree and removing it fully leaving her only in paddy code. He broke kiss and moving down on her chest..kissing her gently..pecking her each and every part of her body..he covered them under blanket..kissing on her neck.. interlocking thier fingers he bite on her collarbone as she moan..a tear rolled down from corner of her eyes...he look at her kissing on her eyes and say looking at her eyes..

Tae- stop me if i hurt you..

She nod hugging him tightly...hiding her face on his chest...she kiss on his chest while he smile going further. With that the night went long. In this night finally they became one and make love.. cherish eachother,love eachother passionately.

(Iske age our nhi..I am so shy..aish!!! )

.
.
.

Next morning..

He looking at her beautiful and cute wife who is sleeping peacefully on his chest..after their beautiful night. He carries her hairs and continuosly adoring her wife while smiling. He look at her face which is shining with sunlight... wearing her white shirt she looking more cute and beautiful for him. He kiss her cheek as she blush in sleep. She move her eyes and adjust the light...she look up found her husband staring at her. A red tint flash on her face when she remembered last night.

Tae- Very good morning love...

He said while kissing her cheeks. Yn blush..

Yn- g...god morning tae..

He pull her closer towards his naked body..

Yn- thank you..

Tae- for what?

Yn- for yesterday..

He chuckled..

Tae- love..thanks to you.

Yn- still thank you so much for understanding..

Tae- love..i stopped because I don't want you feel any pain because of me..and it was enough for me..I swear..

Yn smile and hug him...he snuggling in her neck and carries her hairs..

Tae- you okey?

Yn- hmm..

He chuckled..

Yn- what's the time..

He took the phone and chuckled..

Tae- umm..8am..

Yn broke hug and look at him shock..

Yn- what..8..it's too much tae..

Tae - love it's okey. Only 8..I woke at 9

Yn- you woke up but not me..first time I am late..

He chuckled..

Tae - it's good... everyone shoul know why you you late today so chill..

Yn glare at him..

Tae- don't do this love..

Yn- Leave me let me go..

Tae- No stay here..

Yn- tae..I have to fresh up it's so sticky feeling..

He smirk..

Tae - oh really!!

Yn realise what she told..she look away..he hover above her again..

Yn- l..tae..

Tae- shh shh..

Yn closed her eyes as he kiss on her neck on the mark..and kiss on her lips..

Tae- Now you can go..

Yn- w...what was that.

Tae- umm it's from now on..every morning my morning will be like this..

Yn blush and push him..and he sat on bed..and about to remove the blanket she stop her.. because she is is not wearing anything under..

Yn- yeaa no..

He chuckled..he come down from bed..come to her side..btw she is wearing his trousers..

He removed the blanket..and pick her up in his arms..

Tae- now let's go..

Yn- my..

Tae- shh....

He walk towards washroom and went inside and out her down and closed the door..

Yn- go out .

Tae- let me help you.m

Yn- n..no go..tae-

Tae- love it's ok...hm. I am your husband I am not your boyfriend still now..

Yn nod..he chuckled..

Time skip..

He come out from washroom bottoming his shirt and his eyes fall on the figure standing infront of mirror fixing her saree...he come behind her and hold her hand..she flinch and look at him through mirror. He hold the saree and pin it and yn smile looking down. He done and back hug her...

Tae- Hayee you looking more beautiful from yesterday.

He said and kiss on her cheek as yn blush..

Yn's saree..

Tae- on red you look too hot.

Yn hit his stomach and he laugh

Yn- shut up!!..

Yn push him and wore her bangles..
And he also get ready..

Tae- let's go..Wifey

Yn- um tae?

Tae- yes?

Yn- um..

Tae- what happened can't you walk.. should I pick you up..

Yn- no...no. uhh forget it let's go .

He hold her and pull her closer knowing what she want to say..

Tae- are you feeling shy to face everyone..

Yn nod looking down..

Tae- yeaa its normal love. Everyone knows we are married. Then no need to feel shy..ok..

Yn nod and smile. He kiss her forehead and peck on her lips .

Tae- let's go..

Yn nod then they both left the room.

*

Everyone doing breakfast while talking then they noticed the newly couple coming towards them..

Everyone - Good morning love birds..

Yn blush..

Tae-, yn- good morning..

Mrs kim- oh yn you looking so beautiful.

Mrs park- yn's face is shining hm..

Mrs roy- Of course it's newly married sign..

Yn look down with her red face

Tae and yn both sat on their sits..
They are talking while taehyung look at his brothers who is teasingly smile at him. He rolled eyes..and sign don't do this..they hold thier laughs..

Mr kim- Everyone listen..

Everyone look at him..

Mr kim- today we are living fir Delhi..and tomorrow we will left for Korea with our daughter in law..

Hearing this everyone smile sadly knowing it's time to go..

Mr kim- and yes..in reception after 1 week everyone shoul he present there..

Tae- yes and this time no excuse..

Mr roy- ok ok my son we will..

Everyone smile and nod..

*

To be continue...

_______________________

Guysssss I just noticed that "Desi mohabbatain" reached 14k almost. The journey is so long..I am really so so happy...thank you so much guys...for your love and support. I will try my best to increase my skills.

I lobe you guyzzz...😳❤️😣

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

152K 3.7K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...
189K 6.1K 32
COMPLETED โœ… It's story about Indian Lovers. How Indian's love stories are? How they meet? How they fall for each other? A sweet & Romantic Love story.
137K 6.9K 76
Hello everyoneโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„ this my first Time writing a ff (WHY ME?) on Wattpad pls support me, show your love to it, share it with your friends please ๐Ÿค— WA...
29.9K 796 20
This is a story about a indian girl who went korea for her study and meet her bully jungkook . jk bullies her everytime but she ignored her as alw...