Serendipitous Encounter

由 itboy234

The drama follows the story of Jimin , a rich and carefree CEO of a company. He meets Y/n, a nutritionist, i... 更多

Chapter 1: A Fateful Night
Chapter 2: A Fleeting Encounter

Chapter 3: Unexpected Reunion

0 0 0
由 itboy234

Months later, Jimin returned to his busy life, consumed by work and responsibilities. Meanwhile, Y/n had been pursuing her passion for nutrition and had recently completed her studies. She was looking for a job that would allow her to make a difference in people's lives.

Coincidentally, Jimin's company was in need of a nutritionist, and Y/n's impressive qualifications caught their attention. Unbeknownst to both of them, their paths were about to cross once again.

To be continued...

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
421K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...