Quantum Obsession | 18+

By wozmikar

A PROFESSOR- STUDENT SUSPENSE MYSTERY THRILLER DARK ROMANCE NOVEL.đź–¤ "Pleaseeeeee....." I beg him, I'm so so... More

Disclaimer
Dedication
Characters and Tropes
PROLOGUE ( must read )
Sneak Peaks
1. Black smoke
2. Mesmerized by him
3. Dirty Dreams
4. Night with him
5. His Enchantress
6. He is Jealous
7. Heartbreak
9. A Night of Desire
10. The Hot Conversation
11. Hold me close in your arms
12. The War of Emotions
13. He wants to punish her
14. The Sensual Punishment
15. The Erotic Torture
16. Soft Kisses
17. Ice Creams
18. He needs her
19. The Dark Past haunts
20. The steamy passion
21. The Chaos of His Marriage
22. His frantic obsession
23 . A huge blunder
24. Touch me Please
25. Sinful Pleasures
26. Thunderstorms & Confessions
27. Hickeys & Love Bites
28. Strip and change
Love
29. The night is too dark
30. Needy cuddles
31. Ruin me Professor
32. Let me eat you
33. Help me to sleep
34. His burning possessiveness

8. Pleasure under the rain

11.4K 433 35
By wozmikar

16+ content

I've censored a few words here. The explicit version is on Inkitt and Scrollstack ( free ).

Naisha

I keep on crying and crying , the rain has completely drenched me wet. I don't know what's the time now , or how long I have been sobbing for. I try to stand up for a moment, but my knees buckle up a little, due to being pressed for so long.

I am shivering under the heavy rain now.

I try to move my feet towards the room but I halt when I see a huge shadow in front of the terrace door.

Who is it?

It has turned completely dark now just the moonlight bathing the entire terrace along with a street lamp glimmering on the road.

The figure in the shadows moves closer to me, I take a step backwards, And then his face becomes visible.

It's HIM.

But how is it possible?

I called him most probably an hour ago and It takes minimum 5 hours from Mumbai to reach here.

Am I dreaming?
No no no it's really him.

He takes slow measured steps and within a few moments he is hovering over me standing too close to me.

I don't want to see him now. My heart is extremely heavy to deal with all these. I don't want to make a fool of myself once again.

I lower my head and try to move towards my room again but he blocks my way and stands way too close to me. I lift my lashes to look at him once. He is wearing a white shirt which is completely drenched in rain, the upper 3 buttons are opened, his prominent chest muscles bulging out. His face looking as handsome as ever.

But as soon as the moans and screams of that girl reverbates through my ears, I lower my gaze, fresh tears rolling down my eyes.

He looms over me, holds my chin between his thumb and forefinger and lifts my face to look towards him. His dark eyes inspecting my face like a hawk

" Who made you cry ? Just tell me the name and I'll make sure he doesn't see the next sunrise" He growls out in a threatening voice.

" It's nothing, something went into my eyes, move " I push his hand away

" You are lying , I know, please tell me what's wrong ?" He blocks my way again this time holding my wrist

" That's none of your concern, you should not be here " I try to pull my hand away from his hold

His hand tightens around my wrist but his hold is so gentle " I am exactly where I should be " He breathes out.

" Pl-- Please l-l let me g-go " My voice is too groggy, I try to remove my hand from his once again.

" Not before you tell me, what happened " He moves a little closer wiping the tear with his thumb.

" I called you , I --- and then ---- " I whisper out, I don't want to tell him , but at the same time I want to confront him about it.

" Then ? " He repeats tucking a strand of hair behind my ear

" A girl received it, and -- and She -- was -- she " I can't complete the sentence, a lump too heavy inside my throat.

" I'm listening " He mumbles playing with my strand of hair between his thumb and forefinger.

I clutch on to his wet T shirt over his chest with my left hand for leverage.

" She was moaning and screaming and a man was groaning too, they were having se ---- " I don't want to finish the line because I know if I do, I'll start bawling my eyes out again.

" What ? But there has been no call on my phone. You called me on my which number ? " His tone looks extremely shocked and confused.

" The one that ends with 339 " My hold on his shirt tightens

" That's not my number, Mine ends with 338 " He mutters in stern voice.

" So that was not you ? You were not with that girl ? But Megha gave me that number " I ramble out still confused.

He shakes his head and takes out his phone and shows me his number, I pick my phone and check both the numbers. Shit! The last digit is wrong. I just want to crack open the earth and get myself swallowed in it.

" Ohhh, I --- I mean, I -- " Shame, Embarassment, Guilt everything courses through my whole body.
I made a fool of myself again.

" By the way, why did you call me? " He starts playing with my hair again ,a sinister smirk spreading on his lips.

" I had to ask you some questions on cosmology " I jut down my head again , I can't lie looking into his eyes.

" Oh yeahhh !! Questions on cosmology? But I haven't even started that topic in class yet " He leans down and takes a whiff of my hair just behind my ear.

" I --- I mean, I thought that , I --- " My stuttering makes me more embarassed.

This time he engulfs my hand which was clutched on his shirt with his own. And with the another one he lifts up my chin to look towards him.

" You were supposed to come after a week" I maffle looking into his eyes.

" Hmm, but the work got over early, and I was missing someone here " His gaze fixed upon my lips .

I feel so emotional right now, when I got to know that he was not with that girl, a strange relief washed over me. So many feelings, so many Sentiments, so many emotions are swirling inside my mind that I can't decipher each one of them separately.

I don't know it's the rain completely soaking me ,or seeing him after so many days, or his luminous presence too close to me, or his musky woodsy masculine fragrance or it's my ovulation, that is making me behave this way.

I stand on my tip toes and look up at his eyes, his gaze is still transfixed upon my lips, So I lean towards him and close my eyes giving him the implication to kiss me.

I want him to be my First Kiss.

For a few seconds, there is no movement, then I feel his hot breath fanning over my cheeks, and then a soft kiss in planted on my lips.

I slowly open my eyes , he's still looking at me, his face too close to me, his breath fanning over my lips.
Goshhh he's so beautiful. I rise a little more on my tip toes. But he's so taller than me, that even standing on my toes, my lips hardly reaches his jaw.

" I should go to my ro-- " Before I can complete the sentence he slams down his lips on mine.

This kiss is rough, harsh, brutal, It's not soft and minuscule like the previous one. One of his hand grabs my neck , the another one snakes around my waist.

His lips moves around mine in a ruthless way, the motion too unmerciful, He takes my lower lip in between his teeth and gives a soft nibble and then starts sucking it in a savage and brusque manner. I try my best to match his pace. But his force is too high, too fast. He's relentless.

My body is completely pressed against his. One of my hand snakes around his shoulder the another one to his hair too keep the balance, but I can't he's too tall.

" Anhhhh " I moan into his mouth.

I can't stabilize myself, my knees are buckling due to the pleasure on top of that his savage pace of kisses and rugged movement against my lips is making my brain hazy.

And suddenly I'm lifted off the ground.

He effortlessly places one hand under my ass and picks me up as if I weigh nothing. I immediately wrap my legs around his waist. Both of my hands swaddling around his neck and hair.

He is not leaving my lips even for a moment, Sometimes he takes my lower lip lick it, nibbles on it and then start sucking on it, the next moment it is my upper lip getting brutally ravaged by him.

I Don't know when he has moved us to the chair , with me on his lap straddling him.

" Ummm, Ahhhh " I take out my lips from his mouth trying to breath for a moment.

His gaze fixed upon me like a ravenous hawk, Like he's ready to savour me for eternity.

I start panting , then lean forward and place a soft tiny experimental kiss over his bottom lips.

And then he grabs my neck again, his hand cloaking around my waist and pulling me insanely closer. This time he bites on my lower lip and as soon as I gasp he plunges his tongue inside.

His tongue starts exploring my mouth in a brutal way. As if he wants to reach every nook and corner and then devour me whole.
He tangles his tongue with mine and coaxes me to move it against him ,and I start following his lead, rolling my lips and tongue with him in a steady manner.

He tastes so good, so delicious
There is a woodsy, minty smoky taste along with a faded lingering taste of coffee.

He is not kissing me, he is ravaging on me, feasting on me as if he was starving.

His lips and tongue impounding mine. There is a vicious clash of lips , teeth and tongues.

Licking, Sucking, Biting

" Ohhh myy godddd " I moan into his mouth and plant both my hands on his chest to push him a bit for steadying my breath.

He is not ready to leave me. He pulls me closer, dips down his head and claims my mouth again in an untamed Passion.

He is not kissing, he is literally devouring me. He delves his tongue deeper, kissing me harder in a rapacious way . His tongue curls around mine whisking ,brushing, flouncing , gliding each and every corner of my mouth.

" Annhh, ummm " I whimper and separate myself from him

Is he trying to eat me ?

His dark gaze fixed upon me.

" Just once, just for once tell me to STOP and I'll stop , I swear " He mumbles in his husky voice .

The pressure inside my lower belly keeps on increasing. It's too much. I don't want him to stop. Rather I want him to relieve this ache.

So I start moving my hips slowly sitting on his lap in search of a pleasure I don't even know exist.

He reclines himself on the chair with his arms folded under his head and watches me with a wolfish hunger.

I slowly very slowly gyrate my lower body on him. I can feel his strong hard bulge poking through his pants.

" Annhhh, please " I beg him without even knowing what I'm begging for.

I want him to guide me ,take me to the unknown doors of pleasure.

He doesn't respond he just keep looking at me with a hungry stare.

I move my hips again tentatively, in an uneven manner. He just takes out one of his hands from under his head and presses a little under my lower belly while Biting his bottom lip in a a seductive way.

" Ohhhhh, I -- my anhhh " I gasp

He sits up straight, clutches both sides of my waist and start rotating them over his hard on. His rhythm is steady but fierce.

My hands slide into his hair tugging on it. I move myself according to his rhythm and the pressure starts coiling again. My eyelids are closing due to pleasure.

" Aannhhh, More, I need more please " I whimper biting my lower lip

His gaze moves towards my chest, I lower my eyes to see my white see through kurti is completely soaked and my bra is doing absolutely nothing to hide my hard pebbled
n!pples.

He slowly takes one of his palm and grabs one of my boob in his hand, although the clothes are separating us but still the touch sends shivers through my spine.

" Mmmhhhh " I moan out

He gives a gentle squeeze to my brea$t and then gently starts swiveling his thumb over my clothed n!pple. He slowly very slowly rotates his fingers over my bud.

I gasp out due to the intense please.

With the other hand snaked around my waist he gyrates my h!ps against his rock hard bulge.

" Ohhh myyy " I can't stop moaning

Grabbing my hips he grinds me down on his strong bulging erection

" Look what you have done to me, you see your effect on me? " He grunts near my ear.

" Ouuuuuccchhhhh " I scream in a muffled voice when he pinches my n!pples.

Then he leans down and takes my covered n!pple into his mouth and give it a harsh suck. I shiver under pleasure. He keeps on Licking and suckling on my bud like a hungry baby.

" Aannhhhh " I moan out moisture seeping through my core onto his pants. I've never been this wet in my life.

He pulls me closer and shifts himself a little such that his strong hard bulge hits exactly on the bundle of nerves over my mound. He gives a little thrust to hit the same place again.

" Anhhhh, anhhhh " I clutch his hair tighter and hide myself into the crook of his neck.

He sweeps my wet hair away from my shoulder and licks from my jaw to neck. Then he latches on to my collarbone and start sucking and nibbling on it.

The pressure is too much now. I can't handle it anymore.
I'm riding him shamelessly like a pony. He is moving my hips against him in a brutal ferocious rhythm. On top of that he's giving slow gentle thrusts hitting the exact spot.

His hand playing with my erected buds and his mouth licking, sucking and nibbling over my exposed neck.

More
I need more
I need him just him

" ummhh, please, please " I whimper into his neck. I don't even know what I'm pleading for.

" I know, I've got you baby " He whispers gently while Licking my skin.

Slowly he moves his mouth towards my jaw and then take my bottom lip between his teeth and nibble on the skin, until I'm whimpering, shuddering and shaking . He puts his tongue inside and slurps on my tongue, drinking me, tasting me, ravishing me.

" You taste so delicious, I can't get enough of you " He groans into my mouth

Too much.

The pleasure is too much.

I'm too close. I know I'll detonate if he doesn't hold me close.

The velocity of rain increases . It has completely drenched us.

He slides his hand inside the back of my kurti and rubs my bare back. his hand is so big and rough. It feels too good. He unhooks my bra and start feathering my back with his knuckles. Gentle soft touches slowly turning rugged and wild.

" Do you want me to take this off? " He whispers into my neck pointing to my kurti while clutching the end of it.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey Sweethearts,

Follow me on wattpad in case the book vanishes, you'll be able to reach me .

The upcoming smuts which will be extremely dark kinky , detailed & uncensored will be posted only on

Scrollstack ( free )

Inkitt ( free )

Wattpad will have the normal smut.

But the explicit mature graphic sexual content will be posted only on the other two platforms,

So kindly follow me there.

My Scrollstack ID

Wozmikar.stck.me

The scrollstack link is on my wattpad bio.

MY INKITT PROFILE NAME

(wozmikar)

It will be always free on all the platforms
__________________________________

Vote, comment, share

Love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 13.8K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
302K 9.6K 28
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
255K 2.5K 11
The Hot Series (Book 1) Story Of a Mysterious Professor, a girl full of life and Mr. Stranger. ***** He is not just kissing me, I'm feeling like he's...