Wreck it Captain & Fixer is a...

By JH_Studios

Fix-It-Siblings is a well known arcade game in Litwak's Family Fun Center Arcade. It's roughly thirty years o... More

Part 1: Bad guy Introduction
Part 2: Disaster 30th
Part 3: Get a medal is a hero's violent-scary duty
Part 4: Ralph's gone Turbo?!?
Part 5: Fixer meets Hero
Part 7: Unlikely trio and chaos
Part 8: Interrogation turned to alliance
Part 9: Group fun
Part 10: Cop chase brings people closer
Part 11: Tragedy
Part 12: Truth fixes cracks
Part 13: Sugar Rush race
Part 14: Embrace who you are
Part 15: Wreck it Captain & Fixer is a Sugary Rush

Part 6: S-U-G-A-R Jump into your car cause it's Sugar Rush

805 30 0
By JH_Studios

Ralph was finally able to pry the Cy-Bug off him but the Cy-Bug started to grow in size. Ralph tried to keep it back in the cramp space in the pod as it continued to bump against walls. The pod eventually gets to the other side of the tunnel and is met with a land full of bright colors and sugary treats.

The pod flies through the cotton candy clouds, causing some of the sugary cotton to get into the ship's interior. This caused the pod to bust and crash down. It crashes to the caramel ground and gets a cherry stuck on its nose as it slides off the slippery mountain. It then crashed into Candy-Cane Forest and onto the cake floor. It eventually stopped on the edge of the cliff.

Ralph was woozy from the bumpy ride as the Cy-Bug peeked at the control panel. A beeping went off and a second later, Ralph and the Cy-Bug were launched out of the pod. Ralph lands into one of the Candy-Cane trees' branches as the Cy-Bug crashes into the trunk. It falls down into the taffy swamp below and sinks down.

"Sayonara, sucker," Ralph exclaimed, glad to see the bug gone.

S-U-G-A-R
Jump in to your racing car
Say sugar rush, sugar rush! (Hey!)

His smile then dropped as he heard music. He then looked down to see in big, sparky-cake letters in the chocolate lake 'Sugar rush'.

"Sugar Rush," Ralph read, a bit confused.

S-U-G-A-R
Jump in to your racing car
Say sugar rush, sugar rush! (Hey!)

He gets a good look at the world to see the entire place is candy. There was a white chocolate castle in the distance. And there were currently some go-kart racers currently racing through a cake area with some giant gum balls.

"Oh, no," Ralph groaned when he realized what game he was in. "This is that candy go-kart game over by the Whac-A-Mole." He takes his hand off the branch and wipes his now sticky hand in his shirt. "I gotta get out of here."

He then gasped when he realized something was missing. He looked down to see that in fact, his medal was gone.

"Oh no. My medal," Ralph panicked.

He frantically looks around, trying to find his medal up in the tree. He then looked behind him in a nearby tree to see his medal hanging on the very top branch.

"No, no, no, no, my medal!"

He quickly climbs down the tree and runs over to the other one. Though he stops when he sees that tree has a taffy swamp. But he needs to get his medal. Thankfully, there were some gumdrops floating in the taffy, creating a brigade.

So he used the gum drops to get across. It was a bit hard since the gumdrops weren't the most stable surface, especially for a guy like him and the taffy wasn't a firm ground. But he was able to get across. He did nearly fall on the last one but he maintained his grip on the trunk of the tree, keeping him just above the taffy. He starts to climb up the tree, keeping his focus on the shiny medal at the top.

"Hi Mister."

Ralph was startled by the sudden voices and falls. But he managed to regain his grip.

"Hello."

"Hi."

Ralph looks to his left side to see two kids looking at him. A boy and a girl. The boy has bright green eyes, freckles, and shaggy black hair with candies in it. He also has a teal hoodie with red string and red stitches on it, plain brown pants, and black boots with red bottoms. This was Danny Von Schweetz.

The girl next to him had had a bit more of a traditional candy-themed look. It was inspired by a Jaw-Breaker. Her hair was white as snow with (f/c) tips. Her eyes are different colors with one being red and the other being (e/c). As for her outfit, she wore colorful rainbow-striped leggings, dark-chocolate shade shoes, a light-blue skirt that resembled a candy-cup wrapper and a (f/c) hoodie. This was (Name) Breaker.

They were sitting on a branch of the tree. (Name) had her hands rest on the branch as she swung her legs. Danny had one of his arms resting on her shoulders and they looked at Ralph, interested in what and why he's in the forest.

"Man, you kids scared me. Ah, I nearly soldier myself," Ralph admitted as he looked around.

"What's your name," Danny asked.

"Uh... Ralph. Wreck-It-Ralph," Ralph replied as he looked up.

"You're not from here, are you," Danny asked, knowing Ralph is from another game.

"No, well, yeah. I mean, not from right in this area," Ralph lied. "I'm just doing some work here."

"What kind of work," (Name) asked, knowing Ralph is lying.

"Some routine candy tree trimming," Ralph said. "You two probably want to stand back. In fact, this whole area is technically closed while we're trimming."

"Who's 'we'," Danny asked.

"Candy tree department," Ralph said as he started to climb.

"Oh! Where is everybody else," (Name) asked.

"Ah, it's just me today," Ralph said.

"So you meant like the royal 'we'," Danny asked.

"Yeah. That's it," Ralph grumbled.

"Hey."

Ralph looked up to his right to see the kids were now on that branch. Danny was hanging down like a vampire as (Name) had her legs hanging on both sides of the branch like she was riding a horse.

"Are you a hobo," Danny asked.

"No, I'm not a hobo," Ralph stated.

"What about a Framer," (Name) asked.

"I'm not a farmer either. But I am busy," Ralph stated. "Okay? So you two go home."

"What was that," (Name) asked "Didn't hear you."

"Your breath is so bad, it makes our ears numb," Danny added.

"Listen, I tried to be nice," Ralph said, starting to lose his patience.

"I tried to be nice," Danny mimicked.

"You're mimicking--"

"You're mimicking me." Danny mimicked, causing (Name) to start laughing.

Hearing her laughing made him smile since he really liked hearing it. Though he wasn't showing the smile on his face since he was trying to mimic Ralph's grumpy expression. But he was smiling on the inside.

"Okay," Ralph said and Danny grumbled. "That is rude." Danny made more deep, weird noises as (Name) continued to laugh. "And this conversion is over."

"And this conversation is over," Danny mimicked.

He swung himself over the branch to where he was sitting on the branch. The two kids looked at Ralph as he continued to climb up the tree and a smile grew on their faces.

"I wouldn't grab the branch if I were you," (Name) warned as she twirled a strand of her hair.

"I'm from the candy tree department," Ralph reminded the kids. "So I know what..."

He grabs a branch that has a double strip pattern opposed to a single strip pattern. He bends it and it blinks, catching his attention.

"It's a double-strip," (Name) said.

It suddenly disappears, causing Ralph to fall. He was able to catch the branch just below the one where the kids were sitting on the opposite side of the tree. (Name) lets go of her hair as she rests on top of Danny's back with her hands around him with her head resting on his shoulder as Danny chews on his hoodie string with a smile on his face. His smile was due to Ralph's funny mistake since everyone knows not to touch double-strips and the fact that his only/best friend and totally not crush was basically hugging him.

"Double-stripes break," Danny said as he let go of his hoodie string. "Guh-day!"

"Hey why are your hands so freakishly big," (Name) asked.

"Yeah, why are they so freakishly big," Danny asked.

"Uh I don't know. Why are you two so freakishly annoying," Ralph asked.

"Well why are you so freakishly..."

Danny's train of thought was cut off when he looked up. He lightly gasped when he saw Ralph's medal at the top of the tree. His gasp catches (Name's) attention and she looks up, also surprised to see it.

"Sweet mother of monkey milk! A gold coin," Danny exclaimed as he and (Name) stood up.

"I've never seen one out in the wild before," (Name) exclaimed.

"Don't even think about it. That is mine," Ralph stated as he started to climb.

"Race you for it," the kids said in unison as they started to climb.

"Hey, hey! I don't have to race for it because it's mine," Ralph exclaimed as he continued to climb after the kids.

The kids jumped up from branch to branch as Ralph tried to catch them. Getting an idea, the kids jump on a double-striped branch. Danny quickly helped (Name) jump to a higher branch as the double-strip started to blink. Danny jumped as it disappeared and Ralph fell a bit since it disappeared on him. (Name) caught Danny's hand and helped him up as Ralph went back to climbing. They continued to jump and managed to get the medal before Ralph could catch them.

"The winners," Danny exclaimed as he held the medal.

"Oh yeah," (Name) exclaimed.

"Give it back! Give it," Ralph demanded.

He pulled on the branch, causing the kids to be flung into the air and Danny lets go of the medal. Ralph manages to catch it and gets happy. But he then drops it when (Name) jumps on his head. (Name) caught the medal and tossed it back to Danny who caught it as Ralph fell down. The kids jump down the branches but Ralph manages to snatch the medal again. But he fell and caught a double-stripe.

"Double-stripe," the kids said as they watched Ralph fall.

He screamed as he and the medal fell. Ralph managed to catch himself at the last branch just above the taffy swamp below. The medal also lands on that branch but on the edge. And Ralph's weight made the branch bend down. It then sprung back at its original spot and the medal flew up in the air.

"No," Ralph said as he watched his medal fly away.

The kids were waiting on a branch and Danny caught the medal.

"Thank you," Danny said.

The kids share a high five before scaling down the tree. Ralph was frantically trying to stop them and he was left hanging on the edge of the branch as the kids made it off the gumdrop bridge and back on the solid ground. Though, hearing Ralph's frantic-desperate plea made them stop.

"Okay. Here's the thing. I'm not from the candy tree department," Ralph confessed.

"Oh my goodness. Really," (Name) said, overreacting her shockness.

"Lying to children," Danny said with a hurt look in his eyes. His expression changed to a little smirk as did (Name's) as they looked at the medal. "Shame on you, Ralph."

"But I wasn't lying about the medal. That is my medal! That's why I was climbing the tree. It's mine," Ralph stated, trying desperately to get the kids to give the medal back to him.

Danny sways the medal in his left hand as he has his right arm around (Name) and they both just look at Ralph. Despite his pleas, it was clear the kids had no intention giving it back since they also needed it.

"It's precious to me. That thing is my ticket to a better life," Ralph stated.

"Yeah well now it's my ticket," Danny said, though he started to glitch on the last part.

And since he was touching (Name) as he glitched, she glitched along with him. Ralph was confused by the glitching since he's never seen someone glitch before. Danny quickly took his hand off (Name) since glitching isn't a fun thing. And it hurts him that he sometimes makes her go through that. It also hurts (Name) seeing her best friend glitch. She then gasped when she remembered something.

"Danny, we gotta go. It's almost time," (Name) stated.

"Right. See ya, chump," Danny said.

(Name) grabbed Danny's hand which made Danny's body stiff a bit since he didn't feel like he should touch her after the glitch. But he'd be lying if he didn't like the fact that she was holding his hand as they walked away.

"Come back! I'll find you! I will find you," Ralph yelled as the kids walked away.

The branch he was holding suddenly started to blink.

"Double-strip," the kids said from afar.

The branch then disappeared and Ralph fell into the taffy swap.

"Nowhere to hide," Ralph called out as he swam up.

But he then fell back into the swap below as the kids went in their merry way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.4K 22
Female reader as always! Doing this because I've always loved McQueen as a CHARACTER. NOT AS A CAR. Thats why I'm making him HUMAN. McQueen is a rac...
243K 7.8K 94
𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚏 𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 (Finished until the 5th movies comes out!) Updates will return then :) May 2021 - May 2024 Title to be de...
70.7K 1.1K 10
Book 1 ~ Y/N is the daughter of Hades, Demi-God of the Underworld, and has a very low profile on the Isle. Then she gets invited to stay in Auradon w...
17.7K 209 7
When Ralph goes Hero's Duty and abandons Fix-It Felix Jr, it gets put out of order. Felix and Calhoun head to Sugar Rush to find Ralph, along with t...