HIS HEAVEN

By kookie_little_vixen

It's My First FF Please No Hate...! ( Needs a very bad editing after this story completes ) Think you change... More

❅..INTRODUCTION..❅
2. THEIR FIRST ENCOUNTER'
3. HER TEARS, MY WEAKNESS
4. YOU ARE MINE BABY
5. HER PAST, HER BIGGEST FEAR
6. I'M A BIG SINNER
7. YOU ARE IMPORTANT FOR ME
8. HER HAPPY TIME WITH HIM
9. BITTER NEWS
10. MAFIA QUEEN IS BACK
11. HEAVEN
12. CUTEST DAY
13. DINNER TREAT
14. JEALOUS OVER A KID
15. MOVIE DATE
16. INTERRUPTED
17. IGNORING
18. OUTBURST
19. YOUR BEST GANG
20. D - DAY
21. I WANT YOU ( 18+ )
22. I LOVE YOU TOO
23. PAST? IT HAUNTS
24. TRAP
25. FOUND YOU
26. THE MAFIA KING
27. CRITICAL
28. STRANGE
29. DREAM ?
30. NEW START
31. PLAYING GAME
32. SHOWER ( 18+ )
33. HE CAME BACK ?
34. DRUNKEN GIRLS
35. BOLDNESS
36. SEHUN
37. PSYCHOPATH
38. BREAKUP
39. PARTY VENUE
40. I ONLY LOVE YOU
41. THE TRUTH
42. SHE IS DEAD

1. HER HAUNTED PAST

201 7 7
By kookie_little_vixen

"You thought you should be happy. But your past will continue to haunt you"

Author's Pov:

On a peaceful evening, not for you, there was a little girl who's watching the sunset from the balcony and remembering her parents.

Tears flowing continuously it's your daily routine but you are not a weak girl who cries in every situation when problems came. You are the bravest girl very very strong girl from physically and mentally.

Your father teach you self defense when you are a child and he was your first teacher.

You saw your parents brutally killed by some people in front of your own eyes. Remembering their parents,

" Appa Eomma.... How are you doing there, I'm doing good, just missing you sooo much, why can't you just take me too with you.... Why did you left me alone, it's fucking scares Eomma, I want to hug you like I used to.... I miss you so much".

"I will make sure whoever that bastard killed you, will pay the great amount for his sin "

After crying your heart out after feeling tired then then you took your sleeping pill cause you can't sleep because of nightmares. After that you fell asleep.

NEXT DAY

Next day morning you gets ready for college and waits for the bus, because you sister Sana said she had some work to do so she went there without you. And you listening to music on headphones.

Soon bus came and you sat on the bus seat. You observes what is happening outside from the window Some are rushing to the office and some are sitting under the tree and talking Some small children are happily playing with their parents. That's when you remembered your mother and father.

You thinks that if their parents were alive, you would have been as happy as them. But Fate doesn't like you and that's why it's gives you only pain. In life, if those who are dear to us die in front of our eyes, even if we are in a situation where we can't do anything, then we have to bear that pain for the rest of our life. That is what you are experiencing now. Every day is hell for you. You are thinking like you are responsible for their death and you are living with the blame on yourself in these years. Cruel....! Life is damn cruel to you. Fate doesn't want you to be happy. What did you do wrong? This life is so hard on you. Are you going to live like this all your life? You have lost many people in your life and you think that you are the reason for that. Why are you so hard on yourself? Will people come into your life who say that you are not at fault? Will they be by your side in your hard times? You don't believe that. You firmly believe that this is not real at all.

"I didn't deserve love.. it's my fate.."

You couldn't remember the last time you are happy maybe it's been 7 years, All of your thoughts stopped at once when the bus stopped. You immediately got off the bus and left near the college entrance.

" SEOUL UNIVERSITY "

As you walks a girl shouts your name loudly but you didn't look back because you already knows who she is. It's none other than your best friend and your lovely sister and your other half "SANA"

"Good morning sweetheart. Did you sleep well ?!?" she asked you with wide smile. "As you always knew that" you said with emotionless expression. Sana eyes got teary and she gave a tight hug to you. "It's alright don't worry I'm with you okay?!?" Sana said with calm tone, You hummed and hugged her back. "Let's go 'HEAVEN' we might be late for our class" Sana said, "Yaah Sana..!! How many times I have told you don't call me Heaven you know the reason right? Please stop". you said while covering her mouth.

"Again *facepalm* sorry puppy you know it's my favourite name but I will try. Sorry... !!" she said. "Ok but don't do this again we are in public ok?!?" you said with serious tone, "Ok Captain" sana said while saluting. You both burst into laughter. While you were going together, another girl also came to you. She's also Your close friend "MINA"

"Hey girls you know Kai messaged me yesterday we talked alot... I'm sooooo happy right now !!!" Mina said with sparkle eyes. "Hey hey Mina!! Stop it you looks like a crazy who is in love with her crush." you said with sigh. Mina started to blush after listening your words. Cause Mina loves Kai so much like mad girl from the first day she met him like love at first sight yeah whatever.

AT THE CLASS ROOM

You all went to your classroom, Sat on your respective seats. Mina's seat is infront of you, Sana seat behind you, and You always sat on the middle between them near the window cause it's your favourite place.

After some time English teacher Mrs. Lim entered the class, after greetings she started her lesson. All the students are groaning cause they thinks english subject is some alien language to them, But you listens the class with a lot of concentration because you likes english subject very much not only english you likes every subject because you are the topper of this entire damn college.....!

"Okay students...! The final exams will start from next month, so everyone prepare well.
All the best." Mrs. Lim said. Your college life has just come to an end There is only one month lef. After sometime bell rang, all the students started to clap, then teacher left the room.

Immediately Kai came to You Sana and Mina's place, and started to talk some random things you laughed together sometime. Meanwhile Mina's cheeks turned to red when she saw Kai, she started to blush like red tomato.... after some more talks you decided to eat something so you all went to cafeteria, while entering the room the group of three girls blocked your way, They try to make a fuss every day, but you gets very annoyed everytime when you saw them. These girls ( Aera, Lily, Joe ) are the biggest headache to you lisa and mina.

They are bullies in this college, they hate you sooo much cause you are very beautiful and kind girl also the topper in this damn college that's why they always tries to make some things to annoy you. But you always shrugs and continues your work because you think they didn't deserve your time, Hey! It's true right.... !!

"hey girls!! Look who's here! It's our goddess almighty "Min Yn" Aera said while clapping. She starts her drama now laughing like Maniac oh god it's so annoying you're screaming internally, sana wants to slap that Aera but you stopped her because you didn't want to creat drama here. So you ignored them and sat on your seats.

While you are eating peacefully Aera again meddle between you and your friends, she stands near your seats with arms crossed smirk on her face. 'Ahhh can't she let us eat peacefully' you cursed under your breath.

"Hey Mina bitch!!! You know we want to offer a great job for you. Wanna work???" Aera said with smirk. Mina blood boils after her words but she remained silent because you told her to calm down. So that's why she tried to ignore her words and continued eating. When she didn't respond. Aera gets annoyed and grabbed the food plate she was eating and threw it down to the floor. Mina gets up and gave her a death glare but aera started to clap while laughing with her girls, on the other side you and Sana's blood boiled and wants to kill them but you are remained silent and waiting for the right moment.

"What the fuck are you doing?? Don't you have any other work... you bitches!!" Mina shouts at her. She said while grits her teeth, controlling her anger. And that Aera moved closer to Mina with a smirk plastered on her face. 'this bitch really want to taste hell..??' you think.

"Hey minaa!!! We just wanted to offer a job to you. Why are you reacting like this??" Joe asked her. "I don't want any fucking job right now. Get the fuck out of here." Mina retorts. Mina shouts on them while clenching her jaw aggressively, controlling her anger. You just stares at them. You are at edge of bursting. "Hey first listen bitch. You know!! after listening, you will definitely thank us for sure." Lily said with smirk. She said calmly but Mina really wants to rip off her body into two pieces.

"Oh hey bitch!! You know you looks like a slut, So we worked very hard to find a job for you in a strip club, it will pay good. Give it a try??" Aera said while smiling like maniac. Hearing these words, Mina's blood boiled, she immediately grabbed Aera's throat dragged her and pinned her to the wall. You and Sana immediately got up from your seats and went to Mina.

Really you are very angry enough to kill Aera, You pulls Mina aside but Mina again tries to go to aera again, you tried to calm her down but aera spitting some nonsense it's makes you even more angry. 'enough it's beyond the limit.....!' you mumbled under your breath with raged eyes.

"Enough just enough!!! EVERYBODY JUST STAY AT YOUR PLACE RIGHT NOW." you yelled. It's enough to make all the students in the cafeteria went silent. After your shout all the students was scared, they all know if you gets angry it's really not a good sign. You went near to Aera, Aera was so shocked to see you like that. Aera didn't move from her position. She knows that she crossed the line, and also knows what will happen if you gets angry. Realizing that she has spoken too much, You stands infront of Aera with fuming gaze. But aera stand there and tries to be confident.

"What did you say?? About club and job huh??" you asked you with gritted teeth. You talked very calmly but all the students knows that your are controlling your anger. While aera and her friends comes forward and stand infront of you with smirk plastered on their faces.

"Hey ynaah!! we are just suggesting her some job you know that club is very famous with very good salary. It's really suits her because she looks like a slut." Lily said, She didn't want to live in this world..??

You scoffs at her words, you moved forward to that said person with grin on your face. "Are you sure that she looks like a slut more than you three huh??" You asked with smirk "What are you talking??" They all are asked in unison. Awee you loved their faces though.

"Nothing just telling you that strip club job is more suitable for you more than her... *sad pout* you know naa you three looks exactly like bitches and sluts, as you said the salary is good why don't you join and earn because you can buy more makeup products right?? You plastic bodies." you said with smirk.

"How dar---" you cutted aera words, "oh come on don't make me lose my sanity dear Aera who knows that I will end up killing you right now here because of the way you uttered some disgusting words. You better ran away here or else I don't think it's good for your life" you threatened her with smirk. Hearing your words, the three of them were surprised. sana and mina looks at you with proud grin. All the students who heard your words are shouting loudly and encouraging. Seeing this, the three of them lowered their heads in shame and embarrassment and they immediately ran away from there.

After they ran away, you went to Mina hugged her tightly, "nothing will happen, I'm here for you" you told her and assured her, she nodded. After some time you three had lunch and went to your classroom. After all the classes over you are getting ready to go home.

That's how the day went.... Kinda hectic right?!! You really wants to go home and take a nap as soon as possible.

At Yn Mansion:

Out side the mansion :

Living room:

Bed Room:

Bath room:

Kitchen room:

Balcony ;

As soon as you went home, you opened the door and immediately you puppy "Binnie" greets you and then you cuddle with her and put your bag near the couch and immediately you threw your body and slept on the bed with binnie.

Alas after 30 minutes of nap you got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After a while you wear night suit and again lied on the bed while checking your messages.

Your night suit:

😺..Mi Kitten..😺

Mina: Hey Shorty!!! What are you doing? Did you have dinner?☺️

You: just took a shower and lied down on the bed. Naah I didn't eat anything.🙃

Mina: what?? did you check the time??? It's 9.30pm you Dumbo!! Eat something ok !!😠

You: ok ok madam I will eat now. What do you want to tell??🥲

Mina: you know bubba!!! You all know I like Kai soo much right...? So I decided to propose him... What do you think?
👉👈

You: really??!!! It's soo sweet Mi... All the best, I'm sure he will definitely accept you for sure. Don't worry ok!!!🥳🤩

Mina: do you think so?? Thanks yniee....! You made my day.. :)💋

You: ok ok you crazy kitten. Good night take care bye bye 😘

After the chat you dropped your phone on the bed and went to make something to eat..... *Ramyeon is the best* After cooking the noodles, you are sitting on the couch watching TV while eating.

"BREAKING NEWS"

World's most famous and No.1 Businessman in the world
"KIM TAEHYUNG" is returning to Seoul from USA tomorrow after soo years.

After seeing that person's face you are in aweee, Him is returning from New York after soo years.... He is really damn handsome and have a very strong body. Every single feature on his body fits in correct place. His nose is very smooth and sharp and there is a small mole which looks very beautiful.

Is he really human? How is he so handsome?
The lips are very soft and thin, looks like a feather. You wonder how beautiful it will be when he smiles. That jaw line is so sharp, it's looks like a knife. Lastly his eyes, it was so cold and expressionless there is something unknown expression in those eyes, but it is not visible outside.. you are wondering if anyone has the power to hide expressions, then it is possible only for him. You shrugged your thoughts and went to bed to sleep.

KIM TAEHYUNG

*He is sooo handsome*

You mumbled and drifted into your dreamland.

TO BE CONTINUED....!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 3.3K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...
6.8K 152 15
•Jihye (you)who is sweet kind and innocent girl •Jeon jungkook who is cold and heartless mafia king •Jihye who can't see anyone in pain • jungkook...
67.6K 2.7K 46
Read the story of Y/N 's life. A simple girl who gets transferred to Korea's Top University . But what happens when she comes across the biggest and...
36.7K 1.5K 37
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] A girl enjoying her life with all possible ways... But... Her one wrong move will ruin so many lives... When the beloved person, her ever...