Damsel in steel

By oldmonkrum

"She's got a heart of gold and an arm of steel; everything a guy could ever ask for!" Emma isn't your typical... More

Prologue
01 This is too intense
02 How to be a failure 101

Description

51 6 4
By oldmonkrum

"She's got a heart of gold and an arm of steel; everything a guy could ever ask for!"

***

Emma isn't your typical damsel in distress. When danger threatens the man who holds her heart, steel meets silk as she unleashes a strength she never knew she possessed. Get ready for a heart-pounding story of a woman and her love - that makes her unstoppable.

Damsel in Steel - A Darshan Raval Fanfic

***

Stay tuned for more!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 8K 95
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
489K 11.2K 60
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 34K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...