Luffy x isakai Girl

Od Kilava1231

You are transported into the world of one piece. Right on HIS ship. Monkey D. Luffy. What awaits? What is you... Více

Name Drop
Non-Expectations
Under the Night Sky
Skip - A Small Gesture
Sick
Whoops
Aftermath
Training
Night Duty
Fears
The Next Morning
Catalyst
Timing
Timing (part 2)
Rhythm
Connection
Just Like Normal
Strawberries
Hope
Want
Hurt
Heal
Under the Covers
Reminiscence
Stitches off!
Feelings
Here
Now
Simple
Battle
Sabo
Jingle Bells
Presents!
Shimmer
Four letter word
So much
Breakfast
The Crew
Home is Where...
No
Shrink
Shrink (part 2)
Peace
Just Two More Days
Day 1
Motel
Day 2
Arrival
Bonfire
Wasted
Day 3
Not a Second Thought
Alone at Last
Day 3: Evening
Arcade!
Day 4
Reconnect
Day 4: night
Day 5
The park
Day 5: Sunset
Day 5: Bar
Designated Driver
Day 6: Split
Day 6: Shadow
Day 6: Jean
Instinct
Day 6: Escapades
Special
Day 7
Day 7: A little longer
Day 8
Day 8 (part 2)
Spill
Day...?
Endure
Survive
Day 11
Day 11: Let go
Day 11: Bon Voyage
Day 12: Home
Banquet!!!
Nightmare
Let Her Sleep
Jealous Bug
Boa
Chat
The Captain's Seat
Tell me
J burgers
Law
Mission: Crush Interference
The crushing guilt
Embrace It
Comfort
Cure
Wake Up!
Shower
Land Ho!
Rainforest Island
Gut Wrenching
Sorry
Sorry (Part 2)
Uncomfortable
Unfamiliar
Moving Forward
Familiar
He Likes You
Just Us
Misaki
Luffy
Playing catch up
Flirt
Fishing
The Helmsman
Drowning
Terror
Lost
Mirage Island
Captain Kid
Strangers
Friends
Overcome
Crisis
Dying
Better?
Reunion
Move out, Move on
Which one?!
Breathe
Because
Finally
Fix
Drunk again
Hot
Boundaries
Flustered
Feelings and Felting
She's back
Wait
Shattered
Trust
Marred Past, Bright Future
Drop
Surprise
Party it up like a Straw Hat
Just a little fun
Chameleon
Trial Jitters
Trial and Error
Bliss
Togetherness
Intentions
Consideration
What's with the...
Orange like a....

Rush

163 12 3
Od Kilava1231

    I leaned against the railing of the Sunny as I looked at the new island before us. At the port was an enormous town, much akin to the sheer size of Loguetown, which I had only witnessed through the show. I was so excited, I was literally bouncing as I stared on. The wind rushed through my hair, making me laugh.

   "Looks like this town is gonna be fun!" Luffy marveled, making me grin.

   "We haven't been to a big city in a while!" Franky said.

   "Well, we gotta start getting back on track" Nami added. "But we will need a lot of supplies first."

   "Sorry bout that." I said, scratching my cheek.

   "Don't be sorry!" The entire crew yelled at me, making me laugh.

   "At least I know I'm loved!"

           _______________________

    When the Sunny docked, Zoro jumped off of the deck and looked up. He started walking off when he heard Luffy shout. He turned around and his eye widened as his mouth shot open in shock.

    Misaki had leapt clear off the Sunny, her hands in the air as she laughed out loud. Zoro ran in her direction. Dumbass! That's way too high for you to jump! Misaki stopped laughing and locked eyes with Zoro as he ran to catch her. She grinned and put her hand out to stop him.

"Zoro! What the HELL?!" Luffy yelled, leaping from the deck. Misaki laughed again and landed perfectly, almost as if she were as light as a feather. Zoro raised his eyebrows in surprise. She said she had trained while on the island, but it was only for a day. What kind of training did she do?! Before this, a fall like that could have killed her. Or at least injured her. But she didn't even falter when she landed.

Luffy ran up to Misaki, looking her over both worried and a little curious. Zoro was curious too.

"Are you hurt?!" Luffy asked. Misaki shook her head and laughed.

"Oh my God, you guys should have seen the look on your faces! Man, what a rush!"

Suddenly, both Luffy and Zoro were incredibly unamused. They made faces at her as she poked them both on the forehead and started walking off. Luffy and Zoro exchanged glances before quickly following her. She was being far too confident and reckless for their liking.

Meanwhile, everybody just looked on from the ship in shock and horror, wondering what the Hell had gotten into her. And how in the world she landed that jump. What even just happened?

__________________________

"Misaki, wait up!" Zoro said, Luffy hot on his heels.

"You guys hurry up!" I laughed.

I weaved through the crowds, stopping to marvel at some of the shops before continuing to romp through the city. I finally came across a cool looking bar. A grin broke out across my face. Oh yeah.

I looked behind me and realized I might have lost the guys. Eh, they'll find me eventually. I shrugged and made my way inside, B-lining it for the counter.

"Can I help you?" The gruff bartender said.

"Hmmm." I grinned. "You got any rum?"

"Here you go." He said, sliding a glass my way.

It had been a while since I had some good rum. The sake that Zoro always had on hand was so amazingly good, but there was nothing like just a bit of rum once in a while.

"Whatcha havin?"

I glanced over to see a large man. He towered over me, and his shirt hung open, showing off his muscles. Sorry buddy, I get plenty of eye candy already. I have no need for more. I scoffed and took a sip of my rum, making him laugh and sit down on the bar stool next to me.

"You seem spunky! I like it."

"Yeah yeah. Sure you do." I said, rolling my eyes.

The guy wreaked of booze, and not in the good way like Zoro. It was like he was sweating the stuff. He leaned down and kept talking, making me scoot away a little.

"I would love to get to know you a little better." He said, resting his hand on my thigh.

Ohhhhh! Ick! I scrunched my nose and swigged the rest of my rum. My eyes bore into this man as I leaned further away from him, pinching the top of his hand.

"Sorry man, even if you took a few showers, I wouldn't even give you the time of day."

______________________

"Where the Hell did she go?" Luffy said, looking around.

"Hell if I know." Zoro said, scratching his head.

"Why the Hell would she run off like that?" Luffy whined.

"What are you talking about?! She learned from your example!" Zoro laughed.

"Yeah, well you're no better. Get lost lately?" Luffy said, rolling his eyes.

"Oi!" Zoro growled before laughing. "If she is taking from my example, she'll be looking for a bar." He joked.

Luffy's eyes got wide in realization and he pointed "Heyyy, you mean like that bar?"

They looked at each other and laughed, walking into the bar. When they got in there, they noticed Misaki sitting at the bar, leaning away from a large man, who was obviously being a little to friendly.

"What the Hell?" Luffy muttered, throwing his hands behind his head and raising an eyebrow.

The guy rested his hand on her thigh and Zoro immediately grabbed the hilt of his sword. "Do you want me to cut him?" He growled — his blood boiling with rage.

Luffy laughed. "Don't worry, I have a feeling she can handle this herself."

Deja vu struck as he watched her pinch the top of the man's hand as she recoiled from him. It made him think of her mother.

"EXCUSE ME?!" The man yelled, standing up so fast, he knocked over his bar stool.

Luffy smirked as he watched the wiley grin poke at the edges of her mouth. She said something — most likely some kind of veiled comment about the guy having a small dick — and the man took a step back, clenching his fist as he shook with rage.

"Captain..." Zoro warned. "I think we have to step in."

Something flashed in Luffy's eyes. A glimpse of what was about to come. He grinned and glanced at Zoro. "Not yet."

The man flicked his hand back, lacing his hand in haki, and lunged forward with a brutal punch. In an instant, Misaki was gone. She flit behind him and hooked her foot in front of his, smacking him on top of the back and throwing him down to the ground. The man face planted, a large boom ringing out as he hit the floor. The entire bar fell silent as Misaki laughed at the man.

"Damn, sir. How's it feel to eat shit?"

Ok Misaki, don't rub it in. Zoro waited with baited breath, wondering how Misaki got so fast. Luffy laughed and smacked Zoro on the back, making him grunt.

"Damn, M'! That was awesome!" He laughed.

Misaki blinked and looked at them. A smile broke out across her face, making Luffy swoon.

"Oh, so you saw that, huh?" She giggled. The man started standing up and Misaki's grin got wider. "Stay out of this, guys." Her eyes narrowed. "I got this."

_____________________

Man, what a rush. It was one thing to have a tongue of fire, that could rile any man. But it was another thing to be able to one up the guy right afterwards. Thanks, Kid. You have no idea how much you helped. I felt so much more comfortable and strong. Capable. I felt like, for once, I could handle myself and not need help.

The man stood up and sneered at me, making my heart jump in excitement. Come at me, dude.

  "What the Hell is your problem, woman?"

  "It's Misaki." I grinned.

   "Someone oughta teach you some manners." He said, cracking his knuckles.

   "Someone oughta teach you not to touch a girl who clearly doesn't want it."

   The man stepped forward, trying to punch me, I moved out of the way, as if he were going in slow motion. Fist after fist, dodge after dodge. I danced around him, like I was grace itself.

    I couldn't believe it. One day of going all out against Kid and I was a different person. For so long, I had been dealing with fisticuffs. My friends trying to help me train, but holding back. They didn't want to hurt me, but what they didn't realize is that it was stunting me. I had hit a plateau in my training, that is until Kid decided to help out.

I ducked as a punch whizzed over my head. I activated my haki and punched his forearm, making his own fist smack back into his jaw. He slammed into the bar and slumped into the ground, making me knock my head back with laughter.

___________________

Luffy grinned as he watched Misaki dance around the man with ease. She never ceases to surprise me. Luffy wasn't sure when she got this good, but something about it made his heart race with pride. She then made his jaw drop as she turned his own power against him, knocking him flat.

"SOO COOOOOOOLLLL!" He exclaimed, throwing his fists in the air.

"Are you guys about done? Keep it up and I'll have to ask you to leave." The bartender grunted.

"Sorry, sorry!" She said sweetly. It reminded Zoro of how Luffy said it, making him chuckle and shake his head. "Can I make it up to you by buying a couple drinks for my friends?"

The bartender rolled his eyes and gestured towards the bar stools that were still standing. Misaki grinned and waved Zoro and Luffy over. She turned to the bartender and ordered some drinks.

"Where the Hell did you learn to do that?" Zoro asked as they approached, his eyebrows raised.

"A girl can have her secrets." She joked.

"That was awesome, M'!" Luffy said, leaning over to kiss her on the cheek.

She blushed and handed off the drinks. They all toasted and laughed. After they downed their drinks, Luffy grabbed Misaki around the shoulders and gave her a kiss on top of the head. He didn't mind protecting Misaki. Nor did he mind standing up for her, though she could normally do that herself. But he was so proud of her, and he knew she should be proud of herself.

"Man, that was a rush." Luffy said.

"Hell yeah!" Misaki and Zoro said in unison, ordering another round.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

74.3K 3.3K 30
"From wherever he was right now, Luffy was giving her life a meaning." Airi and Luffy shared the same hometown, from the day they met, they immediate...
6.6K 290 13
꧁•⊹٭𝙸𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑, 𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚌...
139K 6K 34
𝘞𝘏𝘌𝘕 𝘈 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕- is raised to fulfill only one purpose, that of a servant, they live only to serve others and not to serve themselves. But w...
9.3K 424 30
Marco x luffy