BTLA INFO, ARCHIVES, CONCEPTS...

By G3n3r4t10n_M1NUZ

It says all in the title. Everything holds in this dear old book, I would make art contests here if I'd like... More

Random screenshots
Update about the assets so far
woah
is this what ur looking for
progress 2
HOLY SHIT!?!?
;)
A small redo in my OSC designs!!
uhhh
I felt bored
How serious and sane am I in object shows and roleplays?
S2 ending in a nutshell (very early spoiler)
Some OOC drawing
my two gay lovelies
OM-
Erm!!!
The news about my books.

About Pixel.CO

20 0 1
By G3n3r4t10n_M1NUZ

Almost every show uses a prize and a good ol' happy ending right?

Well.. As you can see the title is called Pixel.CO, Wonder why?

This is the secrets all about Pixel.CO, Including information.

Pixel.CO was the very first founder in tech known as PIXEL BLOCK, Whom invented the very first tech namely HOLOGRAPHIC SCREEN which was able to import any image and video. Nowdays, Almost more than 10M+ people has bought their products.

However, Pixel.CO is not responsible for any inconveniences and incidents that happen on TEVIO NEWS. On February 8 in the year [REDACTED] , It was reportedly that a robot whom named W4F1L3RZ was found burning down a house and causing damage to their surroundings. A family of 5 lived inside that house and they were reportedly found 3 people dead, The remaining survivors were [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] . The police interviewed about their incident and what has happened beforehand. " They've said that was really..oddly specific about do discuss, The issue was the robot was supposed to babysit them but a sudden malfunction or error that must've occured inside their coding system nor data. We don't know who or what dragged them into this traumatic mess but we're looking into it " said Johnathan Abramson, Worker of SHERIFF DEPARTMENT OF LAW.

More info will be said, I'll need to find more newspaper about this.

----------

How was it? Hopefully what I've written was spectacular.

Yes this is N3wG3n3r4t10nz here corresponding, So far I have completely forgotten my pass..Silly me!

-S4m/Ray/Ria/Holi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 591 23
Hi everyone! This is my 1st X Reader Story and if you like it give it a star, it will be appreciated! :) I will also be writing a fanfic soon! Don't...
256K 13.1K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...