FINDING LOVE THROUGH HIS LONL...

rmjkjin006 द्वारा

Kim namjoon a high school student alone in this world here struggling with difficulties of life and studies... अधिक

PROLOGUE ......
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER -3
CHAPTER -4
CHAPTER -5
CHAPTER -6
CHAPTER -7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER -9
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER -14
CHAPTER-15

CHAPTER- 10

128 15 5
rmjkjin006 द्वारा

Next morning

Nj stirred in his sleep a little.
His eyeballs moved under the closed eyes and then a few sec later he opened his eyes . But closed them imideatly due to the bright light.

He blinked a few times to adjust to the light.  He took in his surroundings and got to know he was in a hospital room.

He looked in the other side of the room and saw Suga , Jimin and jin sleeping there .

Jimin and yoongi are sleeping pressed to each other cuddling on the couch and there is jin on the single couch slepping while sitting with his hands folded at his chest .

He then remebered the events from last night  and Also remebered that he got his hyung . He met his yoongi hyung.  He looked at yoongi and Jimin with a smile . They were looking cute sleeping together .

Specially his yoongi hyung was looking like a sleeping cute cat.

He didn't wanted to wake them up.

His Thorat was dry and he was thristy.
He tried to reach the water bottel placed on the table but it fell down on the floor waking up the people in room .

The three of them woke up by the sound of bottel falling and they opened their eyes and looked at the source of the sound .

Well there was nj all awake trying to pick up the fallen bottle from the floor.

Yoongi got up and rushed to nj's side and pulled him upright on bed. Jin picked up the water bottle and poured the water in a glass for nj.

Yoongi took the glass from jin and helped him drink water.

" How are felling joonie?" Yoongi asked placing the now empty glass on table.

" I am felling good hyung , just a little light headed ."

Yoongi sat beside nj on the bed whereas Jimin sat on the foot of the bed and  jin stood beside the bed .

" It's just you will be light headed cause dehydration and low vitals for sometime." Jimin said and gve nj a soft smile.

" Well I will go and call mark to check you up okay." Jin said softly and left the room in search of mark.

Yoongi looked at nj and hugged him tightly .
" Hyung is sorry to leave you joonie. But I missed you."

" I missed you too much hyung .( Face buried in yoongi's chest )  All those years I didn't know that where you were. Heck the worse you are alive or not? I feared that will I  ever see you again ? But I am so happy that you are all beter and and happy and you also found love of your life. "

Nj said looking towards Jimin .yoongi pulled out and kissed nj's forehead.

" But why did you leave us shooky? I asked appa but he never told me. And Eomma said that you went away to fulfil your dreams.  Is that why you left us hyungie ?"

Nj looked up Suga in the eyes with hope. He wanted to ask his hyung this when he would meet him.

" I know baby you have so many questions and I am very well answerable to them . I will answer all your questions but not now. First let's check you are healthy and  get you home. And there I will tell you everything okay. "

Nj noded. And hugged Suga by his waist burrying his face in his chest and yoongi wrapped his arms around him.

" Oh what lovely bromance scene. " Mark exclaimed while coming inside. Jin followed behind him .He came towards nj and smiled at him.

" How are felling nj? "

" It's better just my brain is a littel hazy and I am felling nauseous."

" Ah I see well I will give medicine for that.  And apart that he is all fit to go home.  You can take him home. Yoongi here fill this discharge papers and you can go "

Mark handed yoongi the clipboard.

" Jimin don't give him anything apart from porridge ,soup or stew for 2 to 3 days. And avoid all acidic drinks okay. "

" Okay ." Jimin responded and looked at jin .

" I am sure jin hyung can cook you his famous porridge. He makes very delicious dishes. "

" Ofcourse I will." Jin said with a smile.

Yoongi handed the papers to mark and turned towards nj.

" So let's go then."

He came towards the bed and picked nj up in his arms so that nj was hugging him like a koala. Legs around his waist and arms around the neck and head in yoongi's neck. ( Aww so cute.😻😻😻)

They went out where jk was ready with their car jin got beside him while Jimin and Suga got in the back with nj still in his lap. Nj had his eyes closed while he faced Jimin. And Jimin cooed at him.

" Aww yoongi he is looking so cute.i wana squeeze his cheeks ."

" I agree with that joonie is very cute. " Yoongi said smiling at nj.

" Yeah he is very cute . Don't get angry but he is the cutest even cute than you Jimin hyung." Jungkook said looking in the front mirror.

" Well I can never get angry on truth jungkook. He is the cutest ." Jimin said laughing. He then booped nj's small nose and nj sruncehd his nose. Which looked so cute and nuzzeld his face in yoongi's neck. Getting him cooed by Jimin and jungkook.

They soon reached home.
Tae opened the door for them and taking them to the room he prepared for nj.

Tae had prepared a room for nj with new clothes of his size . Basically the room was a guest room beside jin's room but now they will turn it in nj's room.

Suga gently laid nj on the bed and covered him with sheets .

" Hyungs. You go and take shower and change . Me and jk will be here in case he gets up okay. Now go sho sho you all smell. " Taehyung said in a drmatic way pinching his nose and littleraly pushing yoongi , Jimin and jin out of the room.

Tae and jk sat on the couch and looked at nj.

" Aw kookie he is so cute. Littrally he is the youngest and cutest."

" Yeah he is baby."

". Now I am not the youngest here anymore. Someone more yonger then me came. Yeah." He said showing his boxy smile.

" Yet you still are my baby." He hugged tae  .

They parted away when they hear rishling of  sheets and looked at nj who was awake now.

Nj got up and sat in bed . Tae. Was by his side.

" Joonie you want some water?" Tae asked and nj shook his head.

" Okay . You wana take a shower ? I will prepare a bath for you. You can freshen up you will fell refreshed. I have got some fresh clothes for you. "

Nj noded .

" I will let hyungs know and let the chef prepare something healthy for joonie to eat." Jk said and left the room .

" You want me to help you bath nj ? "
Tae asked.

" No it's okay teahung-ssi. I will do it. "
Nj said.

" Ah , don't be so formal joonie. I am just like elder brother to you.  Heck we all are. So no formalites okay. Just call me taehyung hyung.  Tae or taetae like evryone else okay." Tae said with a little fake anger.

" Okay as you say taehyung hyung. But I will manage on my own . I am much better now."

Tae noded and guided nj to the bathroom in the room. He filled the bathtub and prepared a bath for nj with bubbles.

Nj did his buissness and got in the tub while tae left a fresh pair of clothes and boxers on the cabinet for nj.

Nj showered and changed into the clothes given by taehyung and they actually fit him it was a pair of black shorts and a half sleeved Plain white t-shirt .and exited the bathroom. He went out of the room and saw jin leaving his room .

" Ah I see you showered joonie. You are looking more refreshed. Let's go down to everyone." Jin said and lead nj downstairs to the dinning room .

There were Jimin and tae were placing food on the table while jk was helping them and jin was cooking something in  the kitchen.

Suga also came down and sat on the table beside nj and fed him porridge. Before giving him his medicines.

After having breakfast they all settled in the living room for a ' serious talk.'

Nj sat on the single couch between Jimin and Suga.

" Now tell me all happened hyung . I wanna why you left. Was eomma right ?"

" No joonie. It wasn't the whole truth . The real reason of me leaving was  something else. It was between me and appa . Eomma didn't knew."

" What it was hyung."

Suga sighed and prepared himself to start explaining.

So what was the reason Suga left home.  How he became a maifa . And what happened 2 years ago with nj and his parents . Who murdered namsoo uncle. All these questions would be answered in next chapter.

I am really sorry . Really I am sorry that I am late. I actually lost the motivation to write. I thought the story was too cringe . So I decided to leave . But now I will complete it though anyone read it or not. I just thought that no one likes this so I decided to leave it.  But I will try to update once a week. It's half complete.

50% story is remaining. Well upcoming chapters will have graphic depiction of voilence so if you are uncomfortable then read my signs of warnings before reading.
Bye take care all of you.

Summer has started so stay hydrated and stay healthy.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

57.2K 2.3K 41
The feared mafia, V, needs his money back. Instead, he finds a precious gem who has no clue about the dangers of the world. V takes what he wants and...
149K 7.2K 52
Where Namjoon, a highly positioned member in a mafia, was sent to protect BTS from the attacks which are increasing along with their popularity. But...
79.1K 2.3K 16
He's a ruthless killer and mafia leader, showing no mercy. Just loving the feeling of having a bullet puncture someone's skull by him hand. He's a sh...
45.9K 1.7K 23
Kim Taehyung ,a heartless mafia married to his enemy Jeon Jungkook who insulted him in front of many people. He thought to torture his enemy by marry...