Ben Wang Zai Ci / The Legend...

By rini_hartono

Description Of the ancient gods, only one remained in the world. This god lived alone for thousands of years... More

Chapter 01 Wedge
Chapter 01 Mortal World
Chapter 02 Xingyun's Courtyard
Chapter 3 Living Ordinary
Chapter 4 Idle Chicken
Chapter 5 Sanlang
Chapter 7 Meat
Chapter 8 The Crown Prince
Chapter 9 Prince Rui
Chapter 10 Vicious Formation
Chapter 11 Prince Rui Mansion
Chapter 12 Xiao He
Chapter 13 Stubborn Xiao He
Chapter 14 Completely Stupid Girl
Chapter 15 How Disappointing.
Chapter 16 Life Savior Kiss
Chapter 17 Out of Detention
Chapter 18 Ancient God Xing Zhi (Xing Zhi Jun)
Chapter 19 Sorry, I'm Late
Chapter 20 The Invincible King Bicang
Chapter 21 Dealing with Feeling is Hard
Chapter 22 Moonlight in Demon World
Chapter 23 Water Hatred
Chapter 24 The Xutian Abyss
Chapter 25 Stay to Recuperate
Chapter 26 Furong Jun's Sudden Visit
Chapter 27 Shush Na (Xi Xi) The Parrot
Chapter 28 Furong Jun and Mo Fang
Chapter 29 All About Mo Fang
Chapter 30 With or Without Desires
Chapter 31 In Memoriam, Xing Yun
Chapter 32 Immortal Technique
Chapter 33 Wooden Stick
Chapter 34 Green Phyton Demon
Chapter 35 Coincidence?
Chapter 36 Fusheng Gate
Chapter 37 Water Stopping Technique
Chapter 38 Injured
Chapter 39 Purification Technique
Chapter 40 I Can Only Protect You if I'm in Front
Chapter 41 Youlan, The Goddess of Luotian
Chapter 42 Look At the Stars
Chapter 43 Childish
Chapter 44 Heavenly Realm
Chapter 45 Can't Bear The Lost
Chapter 46 Marrow Cleansing Hall
Chapter 47 I Can't Control It
Chapter 48 Heartless
Chapter 49 Lingxiao Palace
Chapter 50 Swallowed?
Chapter 51 This Time I Will Go
Chapter 52 The Traitor Is...
Chapter 53 Mo Fang's Duality
Chapter 54 The Shocking News
Chapter 55 Being Captured
Chapter 56 The Fisherman
Chapter 57 Blind
Chapter 58 Getting Back Her Senses
Chapter 59 Dirty Thing, Don't Look
Chapter 60 Don't You Already Know that I Know
Chapter 61 Madam Jin
Chapter 62 Blue Sea Pearl
Chapter 63 Time for Treatment
Chapter 64 I'm Going to Force You
Chapter 65 Being Unreasonable
Chapter 66 Back to Business
Chapter 67 Obstacle
Chapter 68 I Feel Bad for You
Chapter 69 Come Back to Demon Realm
Chapter 70 Shaken
Chapter 71 Shen Muyue The Demon Lord
Chapter 72 Mo Fang's Wishful Feeling
Chapter 73 Feng Lai
Chapter 74 Fierce Battle at Xutianyuan
Chapter 75 I Will Be With You till the End
Chapter 76 Knot Finale (Part 1)
Chapter 77 Finale (Part 2)
Chapter 78 Feng Lai Extra Part 1
Chapter 79 Feng Lai extra chapter
Chapter 80 Feng Lai Extra Part 2
Chapter 81 Extra 2 Wedding Part 1
Chapter 81 Extra 2 Wedding Part 2

Chapter 6 Beaten

20 0 0
By rini_hartono

White smoke rose from the incense burner in the room. The man sitting behind the sandalwood desk put down his pen and asked in a slightly raised voice, "Is this true?"

The person kneeling below trembled and replied: "Even if I have ten courage, I would not dare to deceive His Highness the Crown Prince! My sister-in-law were crazy a few days ago, but they have recovered like normal people in the past two days. The traces of the gods that night were also witnessed by me. Although my wife was unconscious at the time, the neighbours also saw the light overflowing from my house! And this Tsing Yi... the chicken he was traveling with transformed into an immortal beauty, these were the clothes he took off for the beauty to wear. Later, the beauty turned into a chicken again, and the clothes fell to the ground, and he forgot to take them away."

"This is an interesting story." Danfeng narrowed his eyes slightly, "Fu Sheng, bring that man to the mansion and show me what he is capable of."

 "Yes."

***

The days in the small courtyard are as peaceful as ever. The leaves on the grape trellis slowly grow denser, blocking the sunlight that is getting hotter with the coming of summer. Xingyun was lying in the courtyard to rest. Suddenly, the rocking chair was bumped. Xingyun opened his eyes and glanced at the chicken rolling on the floor.

"Ah! Why can't I change back?!" Shen Li was covered in dirt and yelled angrily, "It was obviously successful that night! My mana has almost recovered in the past two days, why can't I change back!"

Xingyun's eyebrows slightly curved, and after a while he said calmly: "Stop screaming." He glanced at the cloth that was pulled to the ground by Shen Li, "Get into the clothes and change, when you can it would be bad to be transformed into a human body like this." As he finished speaking, he suddenly remembered the back of Shen Li standing upright in the light of that day, and felt a little lost for a moment.

Hearing Xingyun's words, Shen Li stood up and looked at him: "The formation you set up that day looked very powerful, why don't you try setting up a formation for me that can condense the essence of the sun and the moon."

"The formation you mentioned is already here." Xingyun said with a smile, "You have been here for so many days, but you don't feel anything at all?"

Shen Li was stunned and looked around, and then realized that the arrangement of stones and planting of plants in the backyard were indeed arranged according to certain rules. It was just that they had been placed for many years, and grass had grown in many places, making it difficult to see the boundaries, which confused Shen Li's eyes. She suddenly realized that no wonder that her physical strength recovered so quickly here. It turned out thanks to the formation here.

"Xingyun, you are becoming more and more unpredictable to me." Shen Li looked around the small courtyard carefully, squatted in front of Xingyun, and said, "A mortal can calculate destiny and understand so many things. You have a strange formation, but you have no magic power and no spells. Who are you?"

Xingyun replied with a smile: "Good man."

"I think you are a weirdo." Shen Li said, "You have a weird temper and weird behaviour. Look at me, I look like this." Shen Li spun around on the ground, "I have no hair, can talk, and can transformed into human, you are neither curious nor afraid and yet you still support me in your courtyard... Could it be that you have already figured something out?"

"Didn't I say that divination and fortune-telling are not good skills, and I don't like to do these things. I don't ask you just because I don't want to ask. Destiny meets, fate disappears, and it is useless to ask. You and I only need to know that there is nothing for each other. No one get harm.”

Hearing these words, Shen Li was stunned for a while, and finally said seriously: "You must be an unlucky disciple under the Bald Donkey in the sky who came down to earth to experience the tribulation."

Xingyun was startled, only looked at Shen Li, smiled with squinted eyes, and said nothing.

Until noon, he silently ate all the bacon given by others. Xingyun allowed Shen Li to pick at the legs of the table for a long time without even giving her a look.

After eating and wiping all the food, he carried Shen Li to the table, leaving her looking at the empty plate with only two drops of oil left in shock. He burped at her with satisfaction and said with a smile: "I just want to prove it. Wait. I am not some unlucky disciple under the Bald Donkey who came down to earth to experience calamity. I have no other meaning." After saying that, he removed the plate with two drops of oil left, leaving Shen Li alone on the table flapping her wings and kicking her paws of losing temper.

"Spit it out! Spit it out! You bastard!"

Walking to the front yard, Xingyun suddenly heard someone knocking on the door. He answered, took a plate and went to open the door. As soon as the door opened, three men in brocade clothes and swords stood outside the door. It looked like they were the bodyguard of a high-ranking official's house. The leader's collar was red, and the two people next to him were both green. They looked at Xingyun solemnly, and the red-collared guard said: "This young master, my master has invited me."

"You must have found the wrong person." Xingyun chuckled and replied. As soon as he stepped back, the people on both sides pulled Xingyun's arms involuntarily. Xingyun didn't notice, and the plate in his hand fell on the ground, it was completely shattered.

The red-collared guard didn't even look at him and just said: "We have to decide whether we have found the wrong person. Master, please go ahead."

Xingyun narrowed his eyes, and the curvature of his lips dropped slightly: "I don't like others forcing me..." Before he finished speaking, the red-collared guard punched Xingyun in the stomach and knocked him straight. He was bent over and couldn't straighten up for a long time in pain.

Before Xingyun could cough twice, the man said, "I don't like people talking nonsense to me all the time." His eyes were contemptuous and he said, "Take him away." The other two followed the words and didn't care how injured Xingyun was, dragging him away.

Xingyun bent over, and the moment he was taken out of the courtyard, he seemed to accidentally kick a stone on the ground, causing the stone to turn over. But a moment later, a golden light flashed in the room. The three men in Jinfu stopped their steps and heard a woman shout: "Beat him and spit him out before dragging him away!"

When Xingyun heard this, he laughed in a low voice even when he was being held up.

"Who is it?" The red-collared guard stepped into the courtyard and saw a woman wearing dirty cloth clothes. She tore off a strip of cloth from somewhere, tied her hair up high, and walked out. .

Although Shen Li said that, when she saw that Xingyun had been beaten so hard that he couldn't straighten up, she frowned and stared at the red-collared guard: "Where did you come from to bully others, how dare you provoke me... It's right under my nose. Are you tired of living, or do you want to die?"

Shen Li is well-known in the demon world as a guard. If the soldiers she leads make mistakes, she has her own way to deal with them. The punishment will be severe, even losing half of their life. But her soldiers cannot be punished by others, not even a word of curse. To be pretty, it means loving soldiers like children, but to be honest, it means good face. The people and things that belong to her, King Bi Cang, how can be bullied by others? Go.

The red-collared guard frowned: "Young lady, you have such a big voice." He looked at Shen Li up and down and saw that although she was dressed in a mess, her eyes were very frightening. There were so many people crouching tigers, hidden dragons in the capital, so he looked a little after careful consideration, he took off the waist badge. The golden waist badge was very dazzling under the reflection of the sun. "I am here to invite the young master to come to the house for a brief talk on the prince's order. I hope the girl will know more about it..."

"Knowing your interests?"

Shen Li tied up her hair and walked to the red-collared guards like a ghost. Her magic power is not strong now, but her martial arts and body skills are well known in her mind. She is more than enough to deal with these mortals. Before the red-collared guard could react, Shen Li snatched the badge in his hand. She broke it with both hands and heard a crisp sound. Two pieces of scrap metal were thrown at the red-collared sergeant's feet, "You teach me how to write these two characters."

The red-collared guard's pupils shrank, and before he could react, he felt the world spinning and a sharp pain in the back of his head. His vision was dark for an unknown length of time. When he reacted again, he and the other two green-collared guards had been thrown outside the door.

Shen Li stared at the three of them sideways, with a look of utmost contempt: "If you want to see anyone under my command, whether it is the prince, son, grandson, or some kind of king, let him come over here."

The door was closed, and the three guards stood up with help and looked at each other. While they were silent, two objects suddenly flew out of the courtyard wall, straight like arrows, and fell into the ground in front of the three of them by more than an inch. If one takes a closer look, it turns out to be the waist badge of the red-collared guard.

After a period of silence, silence returned to Xingyun's door.

"When did I become your subordinate?" Xingyun held his stomach and stood bent over, staring at Shen Li with a half-smile.

Shen Li ignored him, stared at him coldly for a while, then pointed to the moved stone at the door and asked him, "What is that?"

"Stone."

"Do you still want to be beaten?"

"Okay, that's actually the stone pressing on the formation."

"Why put a stone there?"

"In order to suppress the power of the formation."

"Why suppress it?"

Xingyun glanced at her, hesitated for a long time and finally said: "This was put up the second night after I brought you back, otherwise it would be too inconvenient for you to move around after you become a human being, and it would be inconvenient to play with... Naturally, the most important reason why I put this stone is to protect men and women. It is not good for you and me to be alone in the same room."

"That is to say, on the third day after you brought me back, I could already turn into a human..." At that time, at that time, yes, that morning, he was seeing off the commoner girl, so according to his words…. Let’s put it this way – “When I ran out that day, I could have turned into a human being, and I wouldn’t have been chased around the streets like a plucked chicken by those mortals.”

She could have been less embarrassed...

"Well, that's probably what happened." Xingyun paused and sighed helplessly: "You have seen through another secret. I'm so sad."

Difficult...sad? He actually had the nerve to say he was sad! She is the one who should be sad, okay!

Does this guy know how much damage her dignity has suffered because of the rock he moved? No... this guy must know it. He must still be watching her jokes in the dark to see how hard she can struggle!

Shen Li's murderous heart surged, and her whole body twitched with hatred: "If I don't kill you, it won't be enough to satisfy the hatred in my heart." She gritted her teeth and finished speaking word by word. When she looked up, she saw Xingyun holding his stomach, kneeling down on the ground suddenly, she glared at him, "What are you doing! It's too late to apologize!"

Xingyun smiled bitterly: "No, it's just...cough..." Before he could finish his words, he threw himself forward and fainted.

Shen Li was startled, and suddenly felt that the aura of Xingyun in the air was much weaker. This man was already weak, and the guard didn't look like he was saving his energy when he beat him. Could it be that... the beating had done something bad? Thinking of this, for some reason, Shen Li's unexpressed anger died down as if being poured down by a basin of cold water. She hurriedly squatted next to Xingyun and stretched out her hand to take his pulse. Then her face turned pale.

Weak, slow, dying...

*If you think the novel is very exciting, please vote and share it with your friends. Thank you for your support!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 4.2K 91
Nihira, a modern girl, is mysteriously transported to the era of the Mahabharata. At Dronacharya's ashram, she falls for the fierce Ashwatthama. Howe...
45.7K 5.2K 42
ဗုဒ္ဒဟူးနေ့တိုင်း update ပါမည် ကြာပန်းဖြူလေးများ
11.7M 848K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...