Male Reader x Cultivation Wor...

NovaVanguard által

This is my first Story hope you like it Follow the adventures of y/n the mighty cultivation world! Több

Introduction to y/n
**Chapter 2: Looking for clues in a new land part:1**

**Chapter 1: Awakening in a New Realm**

19 0 4
NovaVanguard által

The sound of rushing wind filled my ears as I opened my eyes to a world unlike any I had ever known. Gone were the familiar sights of my mundane existence, replaced instead by towering mountains, lush forests, and a sky painted with hues of violet and gold.

Confusion coursed through me as I struggled to make sense of my surroundings. Memories of my previous life flickered in my mind, but they felt distant, as if veiled by a thick fog. Yet, amidst the uncertainty, a single realization dawned upon me—I was no longer who I once was.

I rose to my feet, the ground beneath me firm and unfamiliar. As I took in my surroundings, a sense of both wonder and trepidation washed over me. How had I come to be in this place? And what purpose did fate have in store for me?

Before I could contemplate further, a voice echoed through the air, melodious yet tinged with authority. "Welcome, traveler(referring to Y/n), to the realm of cultivation. You have been reborn amidst the ebb and flow of cosmic energy, destined for greatness beyond mortal comprehension."

Startled, I turned to find a figure cloaked in robes of shimmering silver, their face obscured by a veil of mist. Instinctively, I knew this being to be no ordinary mortal, but rather a guardian of this mystical realm.

"Who... who are you?" I stammered, my voice betraying my uncertainty.

"I am but a humble servant of the cosmos," the figure replied, their voice resonating with an otherworldly wisdom. "And you, dear traveler, are the reincarnation of a soul bound to a legacy to destroy the evil"

With those cryptic words, the figure vanished into thin air, leaving me alone once more with the weight of my newfound purpose. And as I stood amidst the vast expanse of this enigmatic world, I knew that my journey had only just begun.

Hey I don't know if this is short but I hope you guys liked it . Please tell me what you guys think!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

506K 15K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
535K 13.3K 42
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
152K 4.9K 32
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...