HEART BEAT πŸ’“ ( Insta story){...

By cutegir2002

Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. One is an Online model and a fashion i... More

Read before starting!!!
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62(M)
63
64
65
KINDLY READ!!!
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89{M}
90{M}
91
92
93
94
95πŸ”ž
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103{M}
104{M}
105
107
108
109
110
111{M}
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126{M}
127{M}
128
129
130
131
132
133
134(End)
Special Chapter β™₯️
Tk death part😭😭

106

3.1K 256 54
By cutegir2002

A week later...

It's been a week since the taekook have been back from Paris, the two have been stuck to each other since then. If they are in the office they would be close if they are free or especially during lunch breaks. If you wanna find Jungkook after office time, you need to visit tae's house because the male have been found just there.

He didn't return to his mansion till he needed his clothes, and the male even brought a bag to tae's house so he didn't even need to leave tae for that small thing as well.

Their hyung's were done with the two cause if it's weekends the two would stay in tae's house and no one was allowed in there by Jungkook because he believed the two days were only his and tae's to spend with.

Lisa and the two people were still tied, Jungkook would go daily to meet them and will leave from there after making sure he make the three cry. Like one day he made the two eat dog's poop, while other day he made them drink their own urine, it was extremely disgusting but he knew they deserved more worse things then this. He wasn't feeding them much, just the amount of food that will make them survive for as long as he wants.

Finally after a week Jimin thought to pay a visit to tae, he stood outside the male's house. Even after knowing the password he didn't just walk in cause no way he wanted to witness any unholy thing. Jimin saw the door begin clicked open and a not so smiley Jungkook came into view.

"Good morning." Jimin greeted Jungkook hummed.

"Morning, come." Jungkook spoke as he moved a bit away and let the male walk in.

"Where is tae?" Jimin asked as he got settled on the couch.

"In the room, he will be here in a minute." Jungkook replied as he walked to the kitchen to bring water for Jimin. The male thanked Jungkook as he took the glass, tae soon arrived making Jimin smile. The two best friends hugged each other while the ceo sat on the couch using his phone.

"How have you been? It's been a week since we met." Tae spoke holding jimin's hands, the two were sitting on the couch facing each other.

"Hmm I have been extremely fine, what about you?" Jimin asked Wiggling his eyebrows as he saw a few hickies over tae's neck. The male blushed waving his hands.

"Have been doing more then fine." Tae replied as he glanced at Jungkook who was still busy in his phone.

"I can see that, he hasn't left the house no? Has he forgotten he has his huge mansion to live in." Jimin spoke, Jungkook looked at the male as he heard his words.

"I can hear you." He spoke, Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I ain't afraid of you." He replied, Jungkook mocked him by making a weird face making Jimin glare.

"Tae made him understand to stop mocking me. Or I will hit his face and all the handsomeness he is proud of will flow out of his nose." Jimin spoke glaring at Jungkook who tugged out his tongue.

"This handsome face can never be ruined." He teased further, Jimin launched ahead but was held back by tae who was done with these two people's constant bickering.

"Yaah stop, kook don't tease him and Minnie you too." Tae spoke Jungkook passed Jimin a proud grin making Jimin scoff.

"Oh hello Mr ceo I know my taetae since years and you can't take him away from me understand?" He spoke, Jungkook laughed.

"Yeah yeah, your taetae is mine now so go back to your sunshine and yoongi." Jungkook spoke, tae sighed as he leaned back to the couch. Looking between the two adults bickering over him like toddlers. Well it was nothing new, once these two will be together it's obvious for them to bicker like this.

***

Next day...

Taekook were driving to their office together cause obviously they live together in same house. Jungkook was driving the car. A hand handling the steering wheel while other was interwined with tae's hand.

The soft music played in the car got interrupted by Jungkook's ringtone. Jungkook's phone was connected to the car's Bluetooth, he asked tae to receive the call.

"Good morning hyung." The cheerful voice of Jung-hyun echoed in the car making the two males smile.

"Good morning, how are you?" Jungkook asked.

"More than fine, is taehyungie hyungie with you?" He asked, tae smiled.

"Heyy Hyun, good morning." Tae spoke, the boy giggled.

"Morning hyungie, I should have known you both would be together." He spoke making the two chuckle.

"What made you remember us so early in the morning tho?" Jungkook asked.

"Well I call you to infrom that my final exams are finally over. And ..." He paused.

"And what?" Jungkook asked.

"And I am returning back to live with you in Seoul forever." He spoke in excitement filled tone, jungkook's eyes went wide.

"Really!" He exclaimed as he stopped the car at the side and glanced at tae who had a wide smile on his face.

"Yes I am really returning back to my country and will stay there for forever." Jung-hyun spoke, Jungkook smiled widely.

"When is your flight?" He asked extremely happy and excited to finally live with his brother after years.

"Ohhh looks like hyung is excited to be with me hmm." He teased, Jungkook shook his head with a soft smile.

"Ofcourse I am, it's been years we didn't loved together." He replied, Jung-hyun hummed in return.

"I agree. So my flight is of tonight, I will reach Seoul early in the morning tomorrow." Jung-hyun spoke, Jungkook hummed.

"Great, send me the details me and tae will come to pick you." Jungkook spoke as he glanced at tae who was pointing at himself as if telling he is tagging along.

"No need to come and pick me hyung." Jung-hyun spoke.

"It won't be a need but it's my wish to pick my brother from the airport. Send me the details understand?" He spoke with a soft smile, Jung-hyun smiled widely on the other side.

"Okie I will send you the details. And yeah how is mom? I haven't seen her for years." Jung-hyun spoke voice laced with sadness.

"Hmm she is fine, actually I didn't got time to visit her after I returned from Paris. You come so we all will visit her together. She still didn't know I am already in relationship with the one I love the most." Jungkook spoke as he pecked the back of tae's hands who smiled widely at the male's gestures.

"Oh that's great, let me come back and we are visiting her together. I am sure she would be extremely happy to see us together, and maybe by the news of you being in love and relationship she would wake up." He spoke, Jungkook hummed wishing for it too.

"Ok so it's done we are coming to pick you up tomorrow." Tae spoke with a cheerful tone to lit up the brother's mood.

"Sure." Jung-hyun replied.

"And Hyun, we have a group on Instagram where the yoongi hyung, namjoon hyung hoseok Hyung and their boyfriends are. I am sure you know the three but are still unknown to their boyfriends who are my friends so I wanted to ask if it is ok of i add you in that group. You see you will get together with them well so when you return and meet them in personal you won't feel left out." Tae spoke, Jung-hyun hummed.

"Sure why not, add me in the group. And introduce me too as the two may not even know I am the jeon jungkook's younger brother." He spoke with soft giggles, tae smiled.

"I will surely introduce you, are you done with the packing and stuff?" Tae asked as Jungkook began to drive again.

"Yeah half of it is done half is still left. But I will be done till evening, oh do you want me to bring something for you from here?" He asked, tae made a thinking face.

"Hmm, no. Just come back safely, that is all we both want." Tae spoke glancing at Jungkook who hummed nodding his head.

"Awww that's so sweet of you hyungie, I will return back safely don't worry." Jung-hyun spoke with a wide bunny smile.

"And don't trouble the Crue of the flight, not everyone will tolerate your tantrums." Jungkook teased and laughed as tae slapped on his shoulder with his free hand.

"I don't throw tantrums hyung, it's you do that." Jung-hyun spoke from the other side.

"Yeah yeah we both know the truth." Jungkook teased further.

"Let me be back and we will see who will throw more tantrums." Jung-hyun spoke from the other side, Jungkook hummed.

"Fine fine, stay updated. And so call me before your flight takes off. Make sure to take everything and don't leave your stuffs behind." Jungkook spoke, Jung-hyun hummed.

"And yeah, make sure to have some dry snacks. Sometimes the food the flights provided doesn't matches with our taste and we end up starving the whole journey." Tae spoke, Jung-hyun smiled widely feeling a sense of warmness spreading in his chest as he heard the two hyung's of his caring about him.

"I will remember all this, meet you both tomorrow bye bye." He spoke.

"Hmm bye, have sa fe and happy journey." The two spoke together making him giggle, and they disconnected the call.

Theonly_kimtae✓ added jeon_hyun✓ in happy soul's 🦋🦋

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 16.2K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
29.5K 1.4K 11
just a short story of TK Jeon Jungkook a handsome yet mischievous 18 years old male in class 12th Kim Taehyung a beautiful yet shy 16 years old mal...
371K 13.2K 73
" You can love anyone and sleep around even after our wedding, I don't care. Just don't expect either thing from me, TILL DEATH DO US APART ! " Even...
562K 42.3K 41
"Well you look like you're in fifty or something because of not getting enough of sleep!" Taehyung let out an amused chuckle at Jungkook's statement...