Mashle: Magic and muscle || D...

Od Theyluvvanime

Y/n was walking back home after hanging out with her two best friend, Rayne Ames and Finn Ames. When she open... Více

〜 Divine Visionary of Space Chapter 1 〜
〜 Divine Visionary of Space Chapter 2 〜
〜 Divine Visionary of Space Chapter 3 〜
〜 Divine Visionary of Space Chapter 4 〜
〜 Divine Visionary of Space Chapter 5 〜
〜 Divine Visionary of Space Chapter 6 〜
〜 Divine Visionary of Space Chapter 7 〜
〜 Divine Visionary of Space Chapter 8 〜
NOT A CHAPTER!!!
〜 Divine Visionary of Space Chapter 9 〜
〜 Divine Visionary of Space Chapter 10 〜

Background info

453 6 0
Od Theyluvvanime

Y/n Background info

Above this is what you look like

imagine there is two lines on your face:)

What your hair looks like^

Name: Y/n L/n

Magic power:  Space 

Lines of power: 2 lines (Later on you get 3 lines)

Relationship status: Single (For now)

Mother: M/n L/n

Father: F/n L/n

Siblings: None

School year: Second year

Best friends: Rayne Ames, Lance Crown, Lemon Irvine, Finn Ames, Mash Burnedead, Dot Barrett

______________________________

Your Wand (Here are some options of wands)

_________________________

Your spells you have for now...

Attack Spells

1. Nebula Nova

When you cast this spell, A stream of stars and comets will follow your wands direction and saying Nova will make you unleash all that power you collected to your target making them inside a cosmic explosion.

2. Meteoric Impact

Opening a space portal anywhere you want, with the speed of a shooting star there will be meteors coming out the portals causing a lot of damage.

3.  Comet's Fury

Comets spawn be hide you and head to your target head on until you say unyielded.

4.  Black hole Grasp

This traps your enemies by summoning a black whole on top of them. It pushes heavy gravities holds on anyone.

5. Solar Surge Sword

The sword is from the sun. It a bright orange with a special ability. The ability inside of the sword is, Solar Flare. Solar Flare is where you can control the ability of fire with the sword. Without the sword it wont work.

What the sword looks like and if your used your ability:

Healing spells 

1. Comet's Blessing

Once casted, Comet's will be circling your or someone's body and healing it little by little.

2.  Nebula's Grace

A light blue light covers your body and It restores your magic power by half  even with others near you.

3. Aurora Embrace

Pointing your wand into the sky, making the northern lights connect with your wand and unleashes that power to heal all your wounds. Sadly this spell doesn't help others around you.

4. Celestial Cascade

If water is near your you can heal anyone your want, but this spell doesn't heal you. The water turns into little stars and goes into the persons wound.

5.  Lunar Lullaby

By singing a calming melody it heals and adds more magic power to you and other if needed.

Defense Spells.

1. Stellar Shield

By casting this spell of yours it will shield you and other around you. Pushing back their attack spell to them.

2.  Nebula Veil

A swirling mist just like Solar Flare ability bit if the target enchants their spells and unleashed it, the mist will make it bounce back. Once it bounce back the mist falls.

3. Stellar Sanctuary Whip

The whip is made out of a line of light and once a spell is  made contacted with it spits the spell in half.

4.  Lunar Ward 

If the moon is bright, the light of the moon slow goes down making a small moon dome around you.

Your Summons power

Summons Galactic Call

Galactic Calls, calls out to all the stars, celestial magic and comets. All of they come down from the sky to you. They circle all around you and making a staff if your wand. It gives you strength and guidance. There are some perks about this summon of yours. In your vision you can see your target next moves and you see a line of stars its a opening for you to attack. 

What your wand turn into (Here are some options)

__________________________

OKAYYY THATS ALL ABOUT Y/N AND HER SPELLS. I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING WELL. 

P.S ALL OF THESE PICTICES I DID NOT MAKE THEY ARE ALL FROM PINTEREST SO SHOUT OUT TO PINTEREST AND THE CREATORS WHO MADE THE PICTURES!!!! OKAYYY BYEEEE GUYS!!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.2K 138 9
Y/N L/N, a celestial fire wand user, "a double liner" 😉. Context: This Fan Fic doesn't follow the actual story line of Mashle: Magic & Muscles. Thi...
73.5K 3.4K 15
𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚕𝚎 𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚡 𝙵𝚎𝚖! 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛) 𝘈 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘳�...
38.4K 2.1K 8
[[DISCONTINUED]] ✧ The Promised Neverland x F!Reader ✧ "Would you forgive your best friend, if they killed your worst enemy?" With the destruction of...
6.7K 159 10
Code, 68174, name Y/n You and Ray were biological siblings and your mother is your caretaker, you found out the secret in your house at such a young...