Elite Force - Forever (Season...

By DavenMarvel

°"...Then I don't want to be a hero anymore"°- Chase Davenport ✧ » ◇ « ✧ » ✪ « ✧ » ◇ « ✧ Before being defeat... More

✪ (Cast) ✪
✪ (Aesthetics) ✪
✪ Episode 1| Way Down We Go
✪*ೃ (One Year Later) ✪*ೃ
✪ Episode 2| The Last One Standing
✪ Episode 3| The Mighty Force
✪ Episode 4| Bionic Revolution
✪ Episode 5| The Road
✪ Episode 6| The Outlaws
✪ Episode 7| More Than Friends
✪ Episode 8| You Have Our Blessing
✪ Episode 9| Meeting Of Forces (Part 1)
✪ Episode 10| Meeting Of Forces (Part 2)
✪ Episode 11| I Take Care Of You
✪ Episode 12| A Glimpse Of The Future (Part 1)
✪ Episode 13| A Glimpse Of The Future (Part 2)
✪ Episode 14| Old Friends
✪ Episode 15| The Engagement Party
✪ Episode 16| Spreading The News
✪ Episode 17| Infiltrated
✪ Episode 18| The Harringtons
✪ Episode 19| The Sacrifice
✪ Episode 20| Ends and Beginnings
✪ Episode 21| This Story Has Three Sides
✪ Episode 23| Uranian Crystals
✪ Episode 24| Power Down
✪ Episode 25| The Talent Show
✪ Episode 26| Switched
✪ Episode 27| Baby Davenport
✪ Episode 28| The Resistance
✪ Episode 29| Surrender
✪ Episode 30| The Rise Of Force
THE RUN - New Book Spin Off *A/N

✪ Episode 22| What If?

193 11 35
By DavenMarvel

At Mighty Force headquarters.

Everyone is still sleeping, it's 7 am, Chase and Harper are in bed next to their capsule sleeping when Chase wakes up to the alarm on his watch, and feel the sun hitting his face due to the open window in the room next to the bed.

Chase stretches out on the bed wearing nothing but that watch and the blanket over him.

He sighs, running his hand through his messy hair and looks to the side to see Harper lying next to him, sleeping peacefully hugging the blanket.

Chase looks at her smiling proudly, he bites his lip remembering something that makes him blush.

He quickly closes his eyes and sighs putting one arm behind his head and the other he massages his own chest, when Harper, still sleeping, turns to him.

He looks at Harper again and approaches her, he puts her hair behind her ear.

Chase lightly puts his hand on her arm and begins to gently and slowly kiss his way from her shoulder to her neck, causing her to wake up but not open her eyes.

"Good morning Darling" Chase says softly in his morning voice, Harper mumbles not wanting to wake up.

Chase smiles and under the blanket pulls her waist close to him, holding her in a tight grip, Harper opens her eyes "Happy birthday Harp" Chase says softly and approaches placing a soft kiss on her lips.

Harper wrinkles her nose and stretches in his arms "Well happy birthday to me" Harper says, she hugs Chase and kisses him softly putting her leg over him, Chase gently holds her face firming the kis.

"You look so beautiful in the morning" Chase says "No, I don't" Harper says, Chase takes out his cell phone.

"What are you doing?" Harper asks "Just capturing the moment" Chase says taking a selfie of the two of them, a photo just for them "See? Beautiful" Chase says showing the photo, Harper smiles at him with a twinkle in her eyes.

"So what do you want to do first as an officially 21 year old woman, your birthday present, your birthday breakfast?" Chase says "Chase, you don't need to try so hard" Harper says sitting on the bed.

"No, I really have fun whit this, so much that..." Chase says picking up Newton who was lying on the floor next to the bed.

"I even got Newton into the spirit" Chase puts the cat on the bed who is wearing a mini birthday hat that says "happy birthday" Harper smiles and looks at Chase.

He sighs "I still don't understand why you have so much trouble with your birthday, we've been together for four years and we've never celebrated your birthday correctly" Chase says "I don't know, I just wasn't raised with the tradition of enjoying and celebrating my birthday, that's all" Harper says.

"Of all the things Krane did, the way he treated you is definitely the worst of all" Chase says, Harper tilts her head and lies back down "No drama today, it's just another normal day of the year" Harper says "No, it's not for me" Chase says indignantly.

"What?" Harper asks "Today marks 21 years since the girl of my dreams was born!" Chase says, Harper chuckles.

"I'm serious, today is a special day" Chase lies down looking at her "Aw what did I do so good to deserve someone like you, Chay?" Harper caresses his face "I think it started with you not completing that mission" Chase smirk.

"Have you ever imagined what it would have been like if...I had joined Krane from the beginning?" Harper says "I think I was still going to make you seder" Chase says looking into her eyes.

"Really? Do you think I would still would seder if I...were Krane's only daughter and had a father-daughter partnership with him?" Harper says "Yeah, things were going to be different but we were going to end up together the same way" Chase says.

"Would you still fall in love with me?" Harper ask "Absolutely" Chase smirk, Harper sighs.

"Okay, thinking logically...what do you think it would be like?" Chase ask.

"Well...Krane had the initial plan to use the bionic secrets that Douglas gave him, on me, not on himself...but since I was rebellious he never trusted me enough for that, he thought I would stab him in the back" Harper says.

"So you were going to be bionic in the first place, not Krane" Chase says "Yeah... so..." Harper and Chase begin to imagine what it would be like...

✧ » ◇ « ✧ » ✪ « ✧ » ◇ « ✧

✨✨

...Returning to the time when Douglas was frozen in an Davenport's remote facilities, after being tricked by Chase.

If Harper was Krane's only daughter and they had a close father-daughter relationship, she would never have worked at the Rock Cafe and would not have met Adam and the rest of the team as she would have been busy helping Krane with his plan.

Harper would have bionics instead of Krane and she would be the one to rescue Douglas from the ice cube, so Douglas would hack Mr Davenport's accounts and continue with the same plan.

....

Leo and Mr Davenport are in the lab after Adam, Bree and Chase disappeared when Perry found out about their bionics.

"I can't believe they're gone" Mr Davenport says "I should have been at school today. It's my job to watch out for them and I didn't, this all my fault!" Leo says.

"No it's not. It's not theirs either. I gotta find them" Mr Davenport goes to the cyber desk "I can't even use my cyber desk. Who is doing this to me?" Mr Davenport says.

"It's obviously a tech wizz who will do anything to destroy you and someone has interment knowledge of your life and Davenport Industries...Wait, I know who it is...It's your brother" Leo says.

"Leo, that's impossible...We froze Douglas in a block of ice. He's in one of my most remote facilities..." Mr Davenport shows Leo a picture, only to see that Douglas is free.

"What? That's impossible. He's gone. But how?" Mr Davenport says "Rewind the footage...There!" Leo points to the video that shows Harper, in her red uniform taking down the guards and breaking Douglas free.

"Wow! There's another bionic girl?" Leo says confusion "I don't know who that is...Douglas is free. That means Adam, Bree and Chase are in danger, we all are" Mr Davenport says, Douglas appears on every screen in the lab.

"You sure are, Donny! I'm back" Douglas laughs "Yeah, Leo already figured that one out" Mr Davenport says.

"Anyway, I thought I should tell you it was me who did this to you, well I had a little help. And now that I'm free I think I'm gonna go spend some quality time with my three favorite kids!" Douglas laughs "If you go anywhere near them, it'll be the last thing you do!" Mr Davenport says angry.

"They're mine Donny!" Douglas says " I'll find them first" Douglas says "That's gonna be a little hard without your lab" Douglas laughs and activates detonator.

"Leo, that's a detonator. Run!" Mr Davenport shout out to Leo the lab blows up, but Leo and Mr Davenport safely made it to the elevator.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Adam, Bree, and Chase regain consciousness with Douglas standing over them.

"Wakey-wakey. Eggs and bac-y. Actually it's just an expression. All we have to eat around here are nuts, berries and... the occasional barbequed iguana" Douglas says.

"Taunting us with non-existent breakfast foods? You really are evil! But I will take that barbecued iguana" Adam says, Harper and Krane approach them.

"Wait! Who are they?" Chase says "Oh, that's right. You haven't been formally introduced to my partner. Krane..." Douglas says "Wait, now we have three dads?" Adam asks confused you can see that Harper tilts her head with the helmet on.

"After I was booted from Davenport Industries, I needed cash to continue my research. Luckily, I found a billionaire who believed in me. Say hello to my colleague, benefactor, and all-around bad guy, Victor Krane and his daughter "Douglas points.

"Why is she wearing a helmet?" Adam asks, Harper takes off his helmet revealing his face, she gently runs her hand through her hair letting it fall over her shoulders.

"I confess I was expecting something more scary" Adam says, Harper gales at him angrily "Oh yeah there it is" Adam says in fear.

"She knocked us down" Chase says thoughtfully "I did, didn't I?" Harper smirk, convinced "You are no longer the only humans with bionics"Krane says proudly, putting his hand on Harper's shoulder.

"Krane agreed to fund my work so long as I shared my research with him. together and with the support of her, we implanted every piece of bionic technology I design to make her more powerful..." Douglas says "...then you" Harper completes.

"I doubt it" Chase says "Come here and we'll see" Harper threatens "Enough! Let's go. You have work to do" Krane leaves "Isn't he cool?" Douglas says.

"You can cart out all the freaks you want. It's not going to keep us here" Bree says, Douglas and Harper chuckles "Oh, I beg to differ" Douglas says, he presses a button and two titanium rings rise from the floor, spinning around Adam, Bree, and Chase.

"Whoa, cool. Giant ring toss! Gotta give you credit, you're evil, but fun!" Adam syas, Harper rolls her eyes.

"They're titanium energy rings. They create an impenetrable force field that nothing can escape" Harper says, Douglas looks at her proudly.

"I smell a challenge" Adam kicks the rings, only to be shocked by the force field "I smell burning flesh" Douglas says.

"What do you want with us this time, Douglas?" Bree says "Oh no, I'm not falling for that. First I tell you my plan, then something goes wrong, then you use it against me, not gonna happen!" Douglas says "I'm glad you learned why villains never win" Harper says sarcastically.

"It doesn't matter what you're planning. I'm sure that Mr. Davenport is looking for us already" Chase says "Aw You miss your daddy" Harper makes a pout of pity, mocking him, Chase glares at her.

"He'll be here any minute to take us home" Chase says "Oh yeah, there's no place like home" Douglas chuckles.

"No, seriously. There's no place like home. I blew it up!" Douglas shows them the footage from the destroyed lab "You destroyed our lab?" Bree ask "Yup. Hope you backed up your music libraries" Douglas says, he and Harper leave.

Harper waves sarcastically at them as she leaves, Chase presses his lips together in irritation when she does so.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Adam, Bree and Chase are still trapped in the warehouse.

"Guys, something's happening to me. I'm getting a tingling sensation" Chase says "Aw, you hear that Bree? Pretty soon he'll have a baby mustache" Adam says "Aw!" Bree says.

"No! I just got a software update on my chip. That's really weird. Why would I...Wait. Mr. Davenport must be trying to send us a message" Chase says, Chase projects a holographic image of Mr. Davenport.

"Guys, I know Douglas has you. Leo and I are doing everything we can to find you. But if you can escape, come home. Perry has agreed to keep our bionic secret. Can we do that again? I just feel like this hologram makes me look fat" Mr Davenport says And projection fades.

"Mr. Davenport's okay!" Chase says "Was he wearing guy-liner?" Bree says.

"Now we just have to find a way to get out of here" Chase says "What if I use my blast wave abilities to destroy the rings?" Adam says "But if you do that, you'll destroy the rings and everything around us...including us!" Chase says indignant.

"But we'll be free" Adam says "Here's an idea: How 'bout we come up with a plan where we escape and survive?" Chase says.

"Wait a second, if these rings are titanium, can't you just use your magnetism app to repel them apart?" Bree ask "Douglas would expect that, just like he would expect me to use my molecular kinesis to manipulate them" Chase says.

"So do both. He wouldn't expect that" Adam says "Adam, you can't use two abilities at the same time" Chase says "Why not?" Bree says "Because...I don't know. We've never tried it before" Chase says.

"Well, I say you try it now and if your head explodes, the survivors will move on to Plan B" Adam says.

"Hurry up I think the bionic girl is getting closer" Bree says "Oh yeah I don't want to take any chances with her...she doesn't seem friendly" Adam says.

"...Okay. I'll give it a try. Activating magnetism app" Chase begins manipulating rings "...And molecularkinesis" Chase says "You can do it!" Bree says "Stop talking!" Chase says.

Chase bends rings so that they fly apart and away from them "Way to go, Chase!" Bree says "Oh, man. Thought for sure his head was gonna explode" Adam says "Let's get out of here" Chase says with a weakened voice.

Harper geo-leap in front of them in a fighting stance "You're not going anywhere" Harper says.

Adam and Bree look at her scared, and Chase passes out in front of her, Harper frowns "Eh that was disappointing" Harper says "I got Chase!" Bree says "I don't think so!" Harper kicks Bree.

Adam tries to knock her out but Harper uses super strength to hold his hand and push him, Bree super speeds towards her and Harper super speeds back by grabbing Bree's arm and throwing her against Adam.

Harper begins to accumulate energy for a balst wave to knock them both down "Bree watch put!" Adam holds Bree.

Harper uses the balst wave but ends up throwing them out the door and the energy causes the warehouse's metal door to collapse, blocking the path and leaving Adam and Bree trapped outside.

"No!" Harper says as she sees the door is blocked, Adam and Bree get up "Chase!" Bree says going to the broken door "He's trapped inside!" Adam says after trying to get obstacles out of the way.

"We can't leave him here!" Adam says "Krane will find us, we need to tell Mr Davenport now!" Bree says,Adam shakes his head "But what about Chase?" Adam says, they hear the voices of Douglas and Krane approaching.

"We'll have a better chance with the help of Mr Davenport" Bree says she takes Adam's arm "Let's save him" Bree says they hear Krane and Bree super speeds them away.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

A while later Chase wakes up tied to a chair, he looks around.

"Adam!? Bree!?" Chase says, he hears the sound of a chair being dragged across the floor toward him.

He looks over and sees Harper placing the chair in front of him with its back turned, she sits down facing him with a smirk

"Oh look at you so defenseless, I'd even feel sorry if it weren't pathetic" Harper says "you're so foolish if you think those ropes are going to hold the guy that even titanium couldn't hold" Chase smirk.

"I don't, I just tied you up, because you were unconscious and your hands were loose, I thought you'd be more comfortable that way" Harper says, at that moment Chase notices the loose knot in the ropes and and he releases his hands "How kind of you," Chase says sarcastically, Harper smiles.

"I assume you're going to let me out the door too?" Chase says "One day maybe" Harper says.

"Why are you doing this, you barely know me" Chase says "On the contrary, I know more about you than you can imagine" Harper says "You only know what Douglas and your father want you to know" Chase says, Harper takes a deep breath.

"I know very well what I'm doing...Chase" Harper says getting up "What do you get out of this?" Chase ask "I'm helping my dad, that's what a good daughter does" Harper says.

"not when your dad is a crazy person" Chase stands up "At least he's not a disgusting egomaniac who only cares about his own fake nose" Harper says "Have you seen his old nose, he did humanity a favor!" Chase says.

"That's enough, I'm going to call my dad so he can get rid of you soon" Harper says, Chase closes the gate in front of her whit molecularkines, Harper looks at him irritated.

"Listen to me, we're the same, and your father and Douglas want to take advantage of that" Chase says, Harper thinks for a second "You know it's true" Chase says, Harper shakes her head.

"You can stop with the good guy speech, you're not getting out of here" Harper says menacingly heading towards him.

"What are you going to do huh?" Harper says "I'm not fighting a lady" Chase says "chivalry isn't dead, look, but there ain't no lady here" Harper says, she advances towards him and the two begin to fight.

Harper uses electrokinesis against Chase, hitting him in the stomach, he dodges and uses the force field to push her to the ground.

Harper quickly gets up and kicks him pushing him back, he quickly recovers and watches her in a fighting stance, Harper chuckles.

"look, you're really cute and everything, but you don't accept the most obvious fact that you don't have a chance against me" Harper says, Chase gets out of his fighting stance "you think I'm cute?" Chase blushes and asks confused, Harper frowns slightly.

She shoots towards him and Chase defends himself with the force field, he rolls on the ground deflecting the lightning and grabs her arm and throws her to the ground.

"what's your name again?" Chase ask, Harper growls in frustration and geo-leaps behind him pushing him, Douglas and Krane finally open the way to the exit door.

Chase hears their voices, he uses molecular aines to pull Harper away from him and she crashes into the railing behind her.

He looks at her seriously and it looked like he was going to knock her down with one last blow, that's what she was waiting for.

Chase sighs and turns running towards the exix.

Harper watches him slowly leave, sitting on the floor, Krane growls as he approaches "They escaped" Krane says.

"Doesn't matter. While they were knocked out, I reinstalled their Triton App. I'll finally be able to override their bionic infrastructure, remotely" Douglas says, Harper looks at the floor thoughtfully.

"This better work. I paid you a lot of money for your little Triton App" Krane says "Oh, it'll work. Get ready. 'Cause you're about to find out what this Triton App can really do. Adam, Bree, and Chase are completely under my control" Douglas laughs.

Krane looks at Harper "and you!" Krane screams and at the same time Harper gets up.

"You only had one job!!" Krane screams, Harper closes his eyes "I know, I failed, I'm sorry dad" Harper says.

"I didn't create you fail at your job, do it! You don't want to know the consequences if it happens again" Krane threatens, Harper looks at him scared, she had never seen him talk like that, Krane leaves.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

After Chase escapes and Douglas and Krane use the Triton app on them.

Harper goes to Krane and Douglas and sees them frustrated after Chase connects to Adam anda disables his Triton App

"No!" Douglas and Krane say, Harper leans against the wall looking at them "I can fix this. I'll just update the triton app" Douglas says.

"Do it. When you're done, destroy Adam, Bree, and Chase" Krane says, Harper uncrosses her arms hearing this "What?" Douglas says "You heard me, genius" Krane says.

"But that was never part of my plan" Douglas says "Your plan?" Krane chuckles "Your plan is done. We're going with my plan now" Krane says, Krane flips over a table and walks away.

Douglas looks at Harper in disbelief and she shakes her head indignantly and leaves.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

In the living room of the Davenport mansion, everyone is tidying up the room and unpacking the boxes.

"Do you think we should worry too much about this Krane guy?" Leo says "there's nothing we can do without the lab" Chase says "Especially if your bionics starts to glitch due to the lack of capsules" Mr Davenport says.

"What if the bionic girl comes after us?" Adam asks "Yeah, she doesn't seem like the type to joke around on the job" Bree says.

"is she that bad?" Leo asks "yes" Adam and Bree says "No" Chase says at the same time, they look at each other confused.

"I mean she's just obeying her father doesn't mean she's bad" Chase says "why are you defending her?" Bree asks "I'm not... I, I'm not defending I'm just... trying to see her side of story" Chase says.

"why?" Leo asks "nothing, forget it I just don't think she should be our focus right now" Chase says he blushes.

"If she is bionic she is the main threat against us, why shouldn't we focus on that?" Mr Davenport ask confused "You're right, forget what I said" Chase says nervously.

Adam chuckles "Ooh I know what's going on" Adam says "great because I don't get anything" Leo says "Chase likes her" Adam says, Bree looks at Chase surprised.

"what!?" Bree says "That's ridiculous" Chase says "You're right...but tell me, she was pretty?" Mr Davenport smiles, Chase looks at him indignantly.

"I don't like her, she's our enemy" Chase says "Sure sure, but you still feel something for her, don't you?" Adam says "No!" Chase says nervously.

"Oh He's blushing!" Leo says "Uuhh, did something happen when you got stuck in the warehouse with her that we don't know about?" Bree laughs "Of course not" Chase says getting blushing even more.

"Bree, come on, Are you seriously suggesting that Chase hooked up with a girl?" Adam says "oh yeah you're right I forgot who we're talking about" Bree chuckles

"Hey I would hooked up with her if I had the chance" Chase says offended, Leo makes a surprised face "so you wanted to hooked up with her" Leo says "Aha!" Adam says.

"No i mean i..." Chase turns extremely red "well Yeah she's pretty and smart, there's no way I can deny that but...big deal it doesn't matter!" Chase says "cuz don't you have a chance with her, I bet she's already dating a biker in a leather jacket cooler than you" Adam says, Chase glares at him.

"Hey Hey, Chase is right it doesn't matter because she is our enemy, now I'm back to unpacking" Mr Davenport says, Chase sighs "thank you Mr Davenport" Chase says.

"But seriously, if you're even thinking about having feelings for this girl..." Mr Davenport says "I don't feel nothing for her, Mr Davenport, she's... sarcastic and arrogant, and inconvenient and...And he has those exaggeratedly bright green eyes.." Chase thinks, Mr Davenport raises his eyebrow "Not gonna happen!" Mr Davenport says firmly and leaves.

Chase looks at him thoughtfully, strangely the words "not gonna happen" sounded strange to him, as if they were stirring him up, and he fought the feeling.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Some weeks later.

in the Lab some time after it was rebuilt, Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo are inspecting a motorcycle when Mr Davenport walks in wearing a motorcycle outfit.

"So, what do you think?" Mr Davenport ask "I think you're begging for a gang of bikers to do rotten things to you" Chase says.

"Are those my pants?" Bree ask Mr Davenport "Not anymore. I call her the "Daven-cycle". She's got auto-pilot, laser-guided weapon systems, and a tiny little flower vase" Mr Davenport takes out a flower and puts it on the motorcycle.

"to brighten your day" Mr Davenport says "Whoa, cool. Throw in a tiny basket for Chase to ride in and we're good to go" Adam says, Chase glares at him.

Douglas appears on one of the screens "Hello? Anybody home?" Douglas laughs "He hacked you again? Would it kill you to spend forty bucks on some security software?" Leo says.

"Love the new lab, Donny. Ooh, tunnels! Industrial, yet classy" Douglas says.

"Listen, I don't have a lot of time. Krane'll be back soon. He... went out to get his head waxed" Douglas says, everyone frowns.

"Fascinating. You know what? It might sound like I'm hanging up" Mr Davenport says "Wait! Wait, wait, wait! This isn't another trick! You're in danger. Krane has completely lost it!" Douglas says.

"Oh wow! So, the guy who keeps implanting his own daughter with bionics is unstable? Who could have seen that coming?" Chase says sarcastically "I'm serious! Krane has now implanted bionics into himself" Douglas says "What?" Chase says.

"Krane is using my technology to give himself new abilities I didn't even know were possible! He's a ticking time-bomb, and he sees you three as a threat!" Douglas says "Look, Adam, Bree, Chase... and Leo, can handle anything. And after all you've done to this family, why should we trust you?" Mr Davenport says.

"Well, I... give me a minute" Douglas says "Take all the time you want" Mr Davenport says "Oh, thanks. I..." Mr Davenport shuts off the screen.

"Douglas is up to something. He's obviously trying to distract us with this Krane guy" Mr Davenport says "Well, maybe so, but what if he's telling the truth?" Chase says.

"Yeah. We've seen Krane face-to-face. He is a total creep" Bree says "Yeah. Nice eyes, though" Adam says.

"Trust me, this is exactly what Douglas wants. Don't fall for his trap. My brother is the real threat" Mr Davenport says.

"Let's not forget Chase's freak girlfriend" Adam says, Chase looks at him "She's not my girlfriend!" Chase says gritting his teeth.

"Oh yeah Sorry...the freak Chase wanted to be his girlfriend" Adam says "Let's stay alert about her too" Mr Davenport says.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Harper, after Douglas hacked Mr Davenport that morning, got the location of the laboratory and was able to infiltrate it.

With the aim of capturing Adam, Bree and Chase and taking them to Krane, so she could make amends with her father for letting them get away the first time.

Harper uses an invisibility app to hide in the lab when she sees Adam, Bree and Chase leaving their capsules and going to their backpacks to get ready for school.

Mr Davenport walks in, Harper hides behind a console with the invisibility app still on.

"Good news" Mr Davenport says "We're kicking Chase off the team?" Adam says "No. Until I figure out what's going on with Douglas, nobody's going to school" Mr Davenport says.

"Yeah!" Adam says "Aw, no way! I'm gonna miss my chemistry test!" Chase says, Harpe can't help but smile a little when she hears him say that.

"Nerdiest sentence... ever" Bree says "Agreed" Harper tells herself.

"Well, Leo already left" Adam says "I sent Tasha to pick him up. In the meantime, we have a new state-of-the-art security fence. Capable of withstanding any threat, even bionic ones. Behold! The..." Mr Davenport says "Wait! Let me guess. "The DavenFence!"" Bree says.

"No, that's lame. This is the new cyber security perimeter DavenWall! I control it remotely from my wrist" Mr Davenport scans his thumb on his wrist remote "Oh damn it!" Harper says upon seeing the DavenWall.

"Yeah. And this little baby can only be turned on and off using my own personal thumbprint" Mr Davenport says "Mr. Davenport, I applaud your efforts, but I can easily break out of this thing by using my fingerprint recognition app" Chase says.

"Uh, actually, you can't. I removed my fingerprints from your database. But, I can come and go anytime I want, by wearing this" Mr Davenport says points to his wrist remote.

"But, wait. What if you lose the remote? We'll be stuck in here forever" Adam says " I'm not gonna lose the remote" Mr Davenport begins walking away.

"But, what if it runs out of batteries?" Adam says "It doesn't use batteries" Mr Davenport says.

"But what if you lose your thumbs?!" Adam says "I'm not gonna lose my thumbs!" Mr Davenport scans his thumb and leaves through the DavenWall, with a crazed look.

"Just because he says it confidently does not mean it can't happen" Adam says.

Harper rolls her eyes and puts her hand on her face trying to think of how to get out of there without being seen, which has become a priority at the moment.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

After Leo and Tasha are captured and Krane reveals that he is with them to Mr Davenport, Adam, Bree and Chase through a video call, Mr Davenport is distressed.

Harper watched the video call Still with the invisibility app, she is confused about Krane's plan.

Chase goes to the console she is on, but he can't see her, so she moves out of the way, and he takes the tablet consentingly, after a whole day locked up with them, just watching them it was difficult for her not to sympathize with each of them.

"I got him! He's at the corner of Prescott and Maple" Chase says "Ooh, nice neighborhood. Crime does pay" Adam says, Harper smile, at this point she thinks he's more funny than silly.

"Let's go!" Bree says, Adam, Bree, and Chase start for their capsules "No!...There's too many unknowns with this Krane guy. This one I do alone" Mr Davenport says.

Adam stifles a laugh "You?!" Chase ask "Yes, me!" Mr Davenport says "Aww, it's so cute when he gets all macho!" Adam says, "that's what I was going to say" Harper thinks.

"Okay, no offense, but, if this guy's too dangerous for us, then how are you gonna beat him?" Chase says, Mr Davenport holds out wrist revealing a steel weapon "With this. My thermal blaster" Mr Davenport aims it at his right.

"Trust me, you do not wanna be on the wrong end of this baby" Mr Davenport says, he looks at it, and realizes the weapon has been turned around, turns it back to its correct position "Yeah, he's going to die" Harper thinks.

"This is the most powerful weapon I've ever created. It's like carrying around a lightning bolt. It will fry Krane's circuits for good" Mr Davenport says.

Harper frowns, she still doesn't know that Krane implanted bionics in himself, he did it behind her back.

"Or you can wear your motorcycle outfit and he'll die of laughter" Adam chuckles "Look, Mr. Davenport, you can't go alone. Krane is a powerhouse now that he has bionics" Chase says "What?" Harper tells herself.

"And joining his daughter, they are the toughest enemies we've ever faced!" Chase says "Oh well thanks...I guess" Harper chuckles to herself.

"And without my speed, you'll never make it!" Bree says "My DavenCycle will get me there in plenty of time. I'll have Leo and Tasha home by dinner!" Mr Davenport says.

"Okay... But if you're not back by 6:30, we're eating without you" Adam says Mr Davenport turns around and hurriedly runs out of the lab.

"That's not right, he won't make it!" Bree says "We can't do anything, we can't even get out of here" Adam says, Chase shakes his head.

"There must be a way to turn off the wall manually" Chase goes to the console, Harper again diverts his path and ends up dropping the mug on the console, by reflex she catches the mug before it falls to the floor.

Adam, Bree and Chase see the mug standing in the air "What was that?" Bree says "who's there!?" Chase says firmly, Harper rolls her eyes and turns off the invisibility app "Surprise!" Harper smirks.

"You!" Chase says, Harper looks at them seriously "what are you doing here?" Bree ask "To complete my mission!" Harper lunges at Bree.

"Adam hold her!" Chase says "Are you sure you're not the one who want to do this?" Adam asks "Just do it!!" Chase says.

Bree dodges Harper and Adam tries to hold her, the two start to fight and Adam pushes her, she falls into one of the capsules, Chase quickly runs to the cyber desk and locks the capsule with Harper inside, she gets up and knocks on the glass.

"No!" Harper punches the glass "Good luck, this glass is unbreakable" Bree fixes her hair, Harper hits the glass.

"Let me go!" Harper says "Oh look, who's defenseless now, miss sarcasm" Chase smirk mocking her.

"Oh you're loving this aren't you?" Harper smiles sarcastically "It's making my day" Chase says "Your stupid face the moment I get out of here is going to be even better, just wait" Harper says.

"Oh I really doubt it" "That's enough!" Bree interrupts "Yeah man if you feel like kissing her, wait for us to leave the room first" Adam says "shut up" Chase grits his teeth.

"what?" Harper says "nothing" Chase says nervously "oh yeah, Chase is super into y...""I said shut up!" Chase steps on Adam's foot "Owch!!" Adam punches Chase's arm "Owch!" Chase glares at him.

"How did you get in here?" Chase asks "It was before Mr. Money turn on the Davencrap and trapped me here" Harper leans against the glass calmly.

"Krane sent you here?" Chase asks "Not exactly" Harper says "Uh...Did you come because of Chase?" Adam asks, Chase takes a deep breath impatiently.

"I came here to make amends with my father, after I let you guys get away" Harper says "why? He's bionic now, maybe even stronger than you" Bree says, Harper sighs.

"You didn't know that, did you?" Chase asks "It doesn't matter he and I are still allies" Harper says "But he doesn't need you anymore" Adam says "That's ridiculous" Harper says.

"So why didn't he tell you about this plan huh?" Chase says "Your father works alone, so you'll just be a soldier for him, nothing more" Bree says, Harper shakes her head.

"But if you join us, we can still save you and maybe himself from his own madness" Chase says "He's my father! The only family I have would never betray him" Harper says, Chase sighs.

"Good thing you'll have time to think about it" Chase leaves, Bree goes after him.

"Look, If you don't work out with Chase, I know a diner..." "Get Lost!" Harper interrupts Adam "Okay" Adam says and leaves.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Chase is messing with the wires at the cyber desk trying to turn off the DavenWall.

Harper watches him from his capsule in which she is trapped, she looks at him thoughtfully, she clears her throat.

"Uh...so...are you into me?" Harper says, Chase unplugs a wire and gets a slight shock, he shakes his hand, composing himself and.

"Uh..." Chase says "of course not, why I would have a crush on the girl who tried to kill me" Chase says "you tell me?" Harper smile, Chase shakes his head.

"My brother doesn't know what he's talking about" Chase says, Harper thinks and agrees.

Chase starts to slowly look at her, Harper feels his gaze and looks back at him with a smile.

"If you think I'm going to use this information to trick you and make you get me out of here, relax, I'm not going to do that" Harper says "I wasn't expecting you to do that" Chase says.

"yes but, I assure you that I won't play with your feelings, that's not cool, and it's me saying that" Harper says, Chase frowns.

"First, if by playing with my feelings you mean feelings I have for you, don't worry because I don't have feelings for you" Chase says "oh my heart" Harper says sarcastically.

"And Second, you're not that bad, stop acting like you are" Chase says, Harper frowns, Chase continues to fiddle with the wires on the board.

"By the way...my name is Harper" Harper says gently "what?" Chase asks "You asked me my name that day, and I didn't answer.... It's Harper" Harper looks down "Oh" Chase takes a deep breath.

"It's a beautiful name. It suits you" Chase says, Harper smiles "I mean, I didn't mean...they were two different sentences..." Chase blushes "I got it" Harper chuckles.

Adam and Bree go to Chase "Hurry! We have to get out of here and help them!" Bree says "I'm trying! I hacked through the encryption, but it won't let me go any further without a fingerprint" Chase says.

"Ooh, I have a fingerprint!" Adam holds up his finger "I meant Mr. Davenport's" Chase says "Why would I have Mr. Davenport's fingerprint? Think, Chase, think!" Adam points at his brain...that he dosen't have.

"Hey, isn't that his coffee mug?" Bree points at a white mug with Donald's face on it sitting on the console across the room, the same mug that Harper had knocked over.

"Harper picked up the mug, her fingerprints got mixed up with his" Chase says "No, I didn't" Harper shows the gloves she wears on her hands.

"Oh Let's have a cup of joe and talk about the good ol' days while Chase figures it out" Adam says as he reaches for the mug, but Chase stops him.

"Stop! I can use my fingerprint recognition app to pull his thumbprint from his cup. Then we can shut down the perimeter" Chase says.

"Look, he really is smart" Harper says sarcastically, Chase glares at her shyly, Adam pokes Chase's arm and Chase rolls his eyes.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Chase turns off the fence.

"Okay, Done!" Chase gets up "Great we need to go to Krane" Bree says "what do we do with her?" Adam points to Harper in Chase's capsule.

"Look, I'm going to need you to get out of the capsule" Chase says "I'm not going to do anything, I promise" Harper says.

"You can still...""just get me out of here, what I'm going to do with my life is my problem" Harper interrupts Chase.

"Okay" Chase says seriously opening the capsule, Harper comes out "Thanks for not hurting me by the way" Harper says "We would never do that" Adam says.

Harper looks at Chase "See you...or not" Harper smirk looking upset and she geo-leap away "Bye" Chase says but she's already gone.

Bree and Adam look at him "Okay she's not into me, I got it, now go to the capsules!" Chase says irritated.

Adam and Bree catch up on capsules and Harper, instead of going back to Krane, she decided to go to a place where she would be alone to reflect on everything, especially because her father hid his bionics from her.

Adam, Bree, and Chase step out of their capsules wearing their mission suits.

"Come on, let's get outta here" Bree says Krane geo-leaps in front of them, blocking their path "Not so fast" Krane says "Quick, turn the fence back on!" Adam whispers.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

After defeating Krane and him disappearing, the team returned to their ordinary lives.

Chase still worked at Tech Town but was already thinking about quitting so he could better manage his time in relation to missions, especially after Bree broke her chip.

"Are you really sure you want to quit your job?" Scott asks following Chase "Yeah Scott, unfortunately yes, I'm having to deal with a lot" Chase says.

"Come on Chase" Scott chuckles, Chase frowns "what?" Chase says "you talk like you have a social life, and just between us, for guys like us that's the top of the mountain" Scott hugs Chase looking around, Chase looks at him confused.

"As unfortunate as it is to let go of the top..." Chase pushes Scott's hand away "I have a family thing going on" Chase says.

"Well, it's going to be difficult without you here, you're by far the best employee" Scott says "Thanks" Chase says.

"get me one last Frozen yogurt and I'll leave you a good review" Scott says "Sure thing" Chase says, he leaves the Tech Town store.

He walks down the hallway when he is suddenly pulled into a corner by his shirt, he is placed against the wall by a hooded figure.

"what the...?" Chase says confused "Shh" the figure takes off his hood revealing it to be Harper "I need help" Harper says.

"Harper?" Chase says confused "I want your help" Harper says "Oh and this is your way of asking me?" Chase says.

"Listen to me! I need to get away from my father" Harper says "Oh now you're against him" Chase says "Oh don't start!" Harper says.

"It's not going to happen" Chase says, Harper takes his arm which gives him a slight shiver, he looks at her hand on his arm "Chase! Please! You're the only one who can help me right now" Harper says.

"Why don't you do it yourself?" Chase says pulling his arm trying to pretend he doesn't care.

"because I need my bionics back, when he saw that I ran away he remotely deactivated my bionics, proving that he never trusted me" Harper says upset.

"Well, I don't like saying I told you so but...I'm kidding you, I love saying that, so I told you so!" Chase smiles "Haha look at me I'm very smart" Harper sarcastically mocks.

"Very mature" Chase says, Harper shakes her head indignantly "I just told you that my father who I thought loved me lied to me and you threw it in my face, seriously do you want to talk about maturity?" Harper says, Chase thinks "you're right, it wasn't cool" Chase says, Harper looks around.

"Look I'll help you" Chase says "really?" Harper says "Yeah, you could consider we're on the same side now" Chase says "Are you saying you trust me?" Harper asks "yeah" Chase says sincerely, Harper smiles.

"thanks Chase" Harper says "You're welcome" Chase smiles shyly "You're the first person to trust me, I appreciate it" Harper says "Well...I think you deserve a chance" Chase looks away, Harper smiles at him.

"But technically I can't take you to the Lab, so we can't be seen" Chase says "okay, I won't tell anyone" Harper makes a wrench sign.

"And you're going to do exactly what I say" Chase says "Sure" Harper smirks, she looks at his uniform.

"Cool uniform" Harper smirks and leaves, Chase is shy but he straightens his uniform proudly.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Chase takes Harper to the Lab.

"Are you sure no one is going to show up here?" Harper asks "No, Bree is out with a friend, Leo and Tasha are at lunch with Grandma Rose, and Adam... must have been running after a squirrel or something" Chase says, Harper chuckles.

"How does your chip work anyway?" Chase opens a file on the cyber desk "my dad and Douglas built it from scraps of the first versions of your chips" Harper says.

"Wow, Your bionic structure must be a mess" Chase says looking at the cyber desk "Can you restore this chip or not" Harper says, Chase glares at her "Please" Harper says sarcastically, Chase sighs impatiently.

Harper sits at the cyber desk "No! Don't sit at there, this console is brand new!" Chase says irritated, Harper smirks and puts her foot on the cyber desk hugging one of her knees, Chase wrinkles his nose irritated approaches and gently pushes her foot off the table.

"You were raised by animals!?" Chase says "Were you raised by the Princess of England?" Harper chuckles "Don't you take anything seriously?" Chase says handing her a chip extractor.

"maybe you're the one who should take things a little lightly" Harper says "I take things lightly" Chase says "sure you do" Harper says sarcastically.

"I hate that sarcasm!" Chase says "so why do you insist on arguing with me?" Harper says she tries to grab the chip extractor out of his hand but he doesn't let go, he looks at her irritated.

"I don't know why I argue with you...It's useless" Chase says "No, I have a lot of fun" Harper smirk, tilting her head.

"Oh yeah? me too!" Chase says sarcastically, Harper looks into his eyes.

"Great, we could stay here all day just arguing with you" Harper says irritably "I'd love to" Chase says leaning on with one hand the table as they both hold the chip extractor.

The two come closer, facing each other, both of their heartbeats accelerate.

Chase releases the chip extractor to hold Harper's face as he quickly leans towards her, she frowns when she sees him approaching, but the second his lips touch hers she closes her eyes and also drops the chip extractor which falls to the floor.

Harper leaves her hands in the air not knowing what to do, Chase kisses her lightly, hesitantly as he had never done this before, feeling his face heat up.

He tries to pull away, the intention was just to give her a peck on the lips, but when he starts to move away Harper holds the back of his head and approaches him back.

She strokes his hair while she opens her mouth a little while Chase tries to catch air, to reconnect the kiss with their lips are more fitted.

Chase holds her waist as she starts to lean back on the table to pull her back towards him.

Harper hugs his shoulders for more stability, both not wanting the moment to end because it supposedly shouldn't be happening.

Chase slowly moves away from her, it takes a few seconds for him to relax his mouth, he looks at her confused, Harper breathes quickly taking her hands off his shoulder.

Chase breathes again and looks away and Harper gets up from the table.

"Uh sorry...I don't know why I did that" Chase says nervously "Neither do I..." Harper says.

"it was...it was by accident" Chase chuckles nervously "of course, yes, this happens... it's rare but it always happens" Harper chuckles "I'm sorry" Chase says.

"it's okay...I..." Harper says, she looks at him "I kind of wanted you to do that" Harper says blushing, Chase looks at her with a twinkle in his eye "You did?" Chase ask.

Harper picks up the extractor from the floor and removes her chip "Here...do your job" Harper puts the chip on the table, Chase looks at her.

"I thought you hated me" Chase says "I never said that...I should hate you, but I don't" Harper says, Chase smiles slightly.

"I didn't want to...I should hate you too, that's why I act like this I don't want to like you, so I argue with you, but I think I only argue with you because I want our moments to last longer" Chase says, Harper looks at him with a little pity "me too" Harper says.

Chase takes her chip and puts it in a device, Harper looks at the ground, tapping her foot anxiously, Chase sighs trying to understand what happened as he waits for the device to charge.

"You're not going to face him, right? Not alone" Chase says "No, I think I just want to run away but I don't know how to do that because I know he'll find me" Harper says.

"And he won't accept another bionic person acting out of his control" Harper says, Chase takes the chip out of the device "Here!" Chase puts the chip on the table, still nervous.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you when you tried to warn me" Harper says "It's okay, we were on opposite sides" Chase says, Harper puts the chip back and Chase goes to her.

"But...I told you you weren't bad" Chase smiles "You're not sure about that" Harper says "I have...somehow" Chase says slowly looking at her, Harper smiles at him even though she doesn't believe it, she wets her lips.

Chase looks into her eyes anxiously "You're too good to be real" Harper chuckles, Chase smiles.

Harper approaches, Chase does the same, both looking into each other's eyes and standing in front of each other, slowly lean towards each other looking at each other's lips.

Harper pulls the collar of his Tech Town uniform and kisses him firmly, Chase hugs her waist, Harper puts her hands on his chest and they kiss gently.

They kiss several times and in the pauses between kisses, they look into each other's eyes.

Harper smiles feeling Chase's soft lips against hers, and he feels his heart racing, Harper moves away a little but she caresses his face.

"Look, I... I have to go, I can't" Harper says "Wait!" Chase says.

"Harper do you...want to go on a date with me...someday?" Chase says with butterflies in his stomach, Harper is surprised by the question "Chase, look..." Harper sighs.

"I have a lot going on, I need to sort my life out before...I can't stay here I don't even know who I am, right now, you don't deserve someone like me...I am a mess" Harper says, Chase looks down, Harper smiles.

"But...If I can fix everything...I'd love to go out on a date with you" Harper says "So it's a maybe?" Chase asks "It's a...future plan" Harper smirk.

"I just don't want to put you in the middle of this" Harper says "Harper I..." They hear someone get off in the elevator, Harper walks away from Chase.

"Sorry...I have to go" Harper says, she gives Chase one last kiss "see you Chase" Harper smiles, she geo leap away "No, wait!" Chase says but she's already gone.

Adam and Bree enter "Wait what?" Adam asks, Chase doesn't look at them he passes his hand over his lips thoughtfully.

"Nothing, I was thinking about a security software update for Mr Davenport but I miscalculated" Chase says.

"Just being the usual nerd, nothing new" Bree says sarcastically, Chase takes a deep breath and leaves agitated and frustrated but happy at the same time.

✧ » ◇ « ✧ » ✪ « ✧ » ◇ « ✧

✨✨

"Oh come on!" Chase complains, he and Harper are still lying in bed talking.

"what?" Harper says "Our story wouldn't end like this!" Chase says "Well, I wouldn't want you to worry about my life, it would be a mess...It would be better like that" Harper says.

Chase chuckles "of course, because you could handle being away from me" Chase says sarcastically whit a smirk.

"Do you think I can't handle leaving the story like that?" Harper says "the way you kissed me shows that it's a lot of chemistry to leave it like that" Chase says.

"okay since you know my Hypothetical story better than me, how do you think it would end?" Harper ask.

"Okay, now that you've already said that you would run away from your father, you don't see me as any other logical choice for that than me having to let you go, since at that time I didn't have a mouth for anything and barely knew how to talk to girls..." "but you knew how to kiss a girl" Harper interrupts Chase and winks.

"Obviously, if I didn't know how to kiss in a hypothetical story then I'd be a loser" Chase says, Harper rolls her eyes.

"You'd go away and probably try to find answers about who you are and where you came from....and I would continue my life at the academy and eventually in the Elite Force and that would be where..." Chase says, Harper listens intently.

✧ » ◇ « ✧ » ✪ « ✧ » ◇ « ✧

✨✨

Continuing with the hypothetical story, Some years later...

Elite Force goes to Centium City Park to the Olympic send-off celebration.

"This is so exciting! Clutch is gonna be here any second. Ooh, I'm gonna have him sign my bicep!" Oliver says excitedly "Let's hope he has a fine-tip pen" Skylar says.

"Cool, so no piñata. Guess I brought this for nothing" Kaz says with a bat in his hand that he throws away.

"Guys, guys, a fencing demonstration" Chase says excitedly "I just threw away my stick" Kaz says frustrated.

"I wish I could compete in the Olympics so bad. My laser bow would have this thing locked up" Chase says "Your laser bow would slice them in half" Bree says "Yeah, but I'd win" Chase says, Bree rolls her eyes.

She looks at two women on a bench talking and frowns "Wait, that girl, is that Harper?" Bree says, Chase turns to Bree surprised "what?" Chase says.

"Over there" Bree points out, Harper is sitting with Melody on a bench, the two of them laughing and talking "It's her" Chase says.

"Who's Harper?" Kaz asks "she's Krane's daughter, she ran away from him years ago after Chase helped her" Bree says "Why do I feel like there's more to this story!?" Skylar asks "nothing more" Chase says uncomfortable.

Bree chuckles and whispers to them "Chase's first kiss" Bree says "what?" Skylar says "Wait, has Chase already kissed someone?" Kaz says "can you guys stop!?" Chase says irritated.

"man she's beautiful" Kaz says, Bree frowns quickly "Chase, go talk to her" Bree says "if you're not I will" Kaz chuckles just to tease Chase, Bree hits his arm.

Chase takes a deep breath and goes to her, Harper and Melody were about to leave when Chase approaches "Harper?" Chase says, Harper turns to him.

"Oh my God, Chase!" Harper smiles excitedly "yeah, hi!" Chase waves "Hi!" Harpe goes to him and suddenly hugs him, Chase smiles and hugs her back shyly.

"what are you doing here?" Harper says "I moved to town with a new team, I live in the Davenport tower" Chase says "wow that's great" Harper smiles.

"and you, what are you doing?" Chase says "I'm here with my mom, I moved here with her a year ago, we're here today to watch my brother compete" Harper says.

"You found your mom" Chase says "yeah, she's right there" Harper points, Melody waves at him "That's amazing, so are you..." "great, I'm doing great" Harper smiles sweetly.

"I'm happy for you" Chase puts his hands in his pocket "thank you" Harper tucks her hair behind her ear, Chase smiles nervously.

"do you have a boyfriend?" Chase asks, Harper frowns "uh i mean...Sorry, that was a little quick, I didn't mean to!" Chase says embarrassed, Harper laughs and wrinkles her nose.

Chase puts his hand on his forehead and she lowers his arm making him look at her "no, it's okay!" Harper says gently.

"And no, I don't have a boyfriend" Harper says, Chase smiles "Oh...cool, I don't have a girlfriend either" Chase says nervously "wow, that's an interesting fact" Harper says sarcastically.

"I love that sarcasm, glad you haven't changed that" Chase smiles, Harper smiles shyly.

"uh...you know, I think you owe me a date, if I remember correctly" Harper says blushing, Chase is surprised "Yeah I think I do" Chase smiles, Harper bites her lip lightly.

"Harper, your brother is about to start competing, let's go!" Melody says "Okay...Uh look, I'll be at seven o'clock tomorrow night at the ice cream shop in the city mall" Harper smirk, Chase takes a deep breath.

"Yeah, mall, tomorrow night....great" Chase clears his throat "I'll be there" Chase smiles "I'll be waiting!" Harper smiles she goes to Melody.

Chase watches her leave with a melting smile, Bree goes to him and grabs his shoulders from behind "what's up!!?" Bree asks, Chase smiles still watching Harper.

"Hey, earth to Chase!!" Bree says, after Harper quickly looks back and says goodbye to him, he sighs.

"I have a date!" Chase says, Bree hugs him celebrating.

✧ » ◇ « ✧ » ✪ « ✧ » ◇ « ✧

✨✨

Back to Chase and Harper's room

"...I would go on this date wearing that perfume you love, we would walk in the park where we would kiss and it would end with us making out on the penthouse sofa..." Chase says, Harper chuckles.

"You would want to sleep with me, but since I'm a gentleman I'd make you wait until a second or third date" Chase brags "You're ridiculous" Harper laughs.

"I'm just being realistic" Chase says "No you're not" Harper chuckles and lays on his chest.

"Look, I'm just trying to say that anyway, no matter what, I would find you and I don't accept an ending where we wouldn't be together because it simply doesn't exist" Chase says, Harper caresses his belly.

"I know, you're right, no matter how things would be...I like our real story the way it is, I wouldn't change a thing, not even a second of these five years that I know you" Harper says kissing his neck.

"You don't need to change anything about the 21 years you've lived Harp, no matter how difficult many of them were, they were the ones who made you perfect like this" Chase says.

"Aw you are the best birthday present I could ask for Chay" Harper smiles and kisses him gently.

~◆ ▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬ ◆~

A/N- Believe me, this chapter was supposed to have a lot more details but I didn't want to exceed the number of words too much.

I wrote this chapter inspired by the first version of my story, where Harper would be Krane's only daughter and would have an enemy relationship with Chase, but as time went by, the two would fall in love but didn't want to, and they would try fight it like in this chapter...

Anyway, I thought it would be interesting to take advantage of this discarded story in a chapter, and also to satisfy my longing for writing the episodes of the original series, and to be a special chapter for Harper's 21st birthday.

I hope you enjoyed it, the next chapter also promises to be very special 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 2.4K 20
A book of imagines about Chase Davenport. Including lab rats, lab rats bionic island and lab rats elite force. Lots of fluff too. ~ Requests are open...
76.1K 2K 23
"𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝗼 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬." A near-death experience ends with...
38.1K 1K 21
Flash Back "I am so sick and tired of not be being appreciated by anyone around here. You guys have no idea how it feels, and you guys don't even car...