Secretly Dating A CEO

Bởi romance_lover_RKTK

This is all my books of the highschool romance that I have wrote. This is about a girl that can't do anything... Xem Thêm

disclaimer
chapter 1 - page 1
Who's Ellie sand her friends - page 2
Next day - page 3
GIRLFRIENDS??? - Page 4
The Accident - Page 5
who's she? - Page 6
Friends? - Page 7
Party - Page 8
Chapter 2 - Page 1
crushing - Page 2
The Secret - Page 3
Friday - Page 4
Finally Joining Basketball Team - Page 5
Those lost eyes - Page 6
week of part 1 -page 7
the party - page 8
back to school - Page 9
extra part - Page 10
Halloween - Page 11
A little fight - page 12
what a day - page 13
looking at shops - page 14
shopping PT 2 - page 15
again really - page 16
Christmas eve - page 17
Christmas - page 18
the morning of boxing day PT:1 page 19
the afternoon of boxing PT2 page 20
We've got this PT 3 -page 21
are you ready for us? - page 22
are you ready for us pt2 page 23
wow you too - 25

new years - page 24

0 0 0
Bởi romance_lover_RKTK

Page 33
Words 1507
A few days later
New year's eve
Cody's POV

I woke up to see that Katelyn was half on the bed and half of the bed. I pulled her back up and tried to wake her up.

(Today was special a very very special day since today I was planning on probosing to Katelyn well promise rings anyways. So I had the day all planned out. Yesterday Ray and Chester invited our friends for a new years party. Ellie, Simon, Abigail, Aaron, Marco and a new friend Leah well she's a friend of Aaron's anyways.)

I woke Katelyn up and we went down stairs then had breakfast then got ready for the day. So did ray, Chester and mum

We started by going shopping and alcohol drinks. Then got some more food then got some outfit's well all got to pick 1 outfit but I pick another one for Kate that she doesn't know about.

We headed home and got everything seated out. Everyone got changed into the outfit that they got. (Kate wear the one that she picked) And went down stairs just in time for everyone to get here.

(Sorry Idk what to write so I'm going to skipping to the count down)

5
4
3
2
1

"HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE"

I

kissed Katelyn on the lips. We both smiled. Everyone was having fun and having a good time.

(Sorry I'm getting bored and wanting to go to the spicy part now)

Katelyn's POV

"Hey babe" cody said

"Yeah?" I replied

"Can you go into our room I have an outfit I would like you to try on" Cody said.

"Okay I will" I said I went up stairs to try it on.

I looked in the mirror after I tried it on and went downstairs straight away to get Cody.

"C-cody this is to short?!" I said in embarrassment

"It's supposed to be like that it isn't short" Cody said

"TRUN around" I said

"Okay okay" he said

Cody truned around and his face went bright red.

"Well if I think we should leave this party and go into our room for some privacy" Cody said.

"Heh!?"

Cody picked me up and put me over his shoulder and took me upstairs.

"Okay now that we have some privacy I wanted to ask you something..." Cody said.

"Okay sure?" I said.

Cody got down on one knee and pulled out a box.

"Katelyn will you forever be my one and only lover?"

"YES!!!"

I ran up to him and kissed him

(Lemon time 🍋)
(Cody's POV)

"C-cody I really wanna..." Katelyn said but stopped.

Her face went bright red and she looked me in the eyes.

"Cody I really wanna kiss you" Katelyn said.

"Katelyn I think you might of had a bit to much to drink" I said.

She placed her hands on my neck, I got a bit nervous but...

She kissed me and I kissed her back. Was it the right thing to do I don't know. I broke the kiss and looked at her.

"K-kate?" I said.

She looked at me and hugged me tight

"I really like you Cody and I have since you helped me from getting hit by the car" Katelyn said.

I hugged her back but I hugged her tighter.I smiled and tried not to laugh.

'so this is what your like when drunk' I thought.

"Can I kiss you again Cody" Katelyn asked.

"Yeah but I've got a question Frist!" I said.

"Yeah what is it?" She asked

"are you drunk or sober?" I asked.

She hit me lightly on the cheek.

"What do u think now?" She laughed.

"Okay got my answ-" I Said but got cut of by Katelyn as she kissed me.

She was walking towards me and made me sit on the bed. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist. She broke the kiss as we both hread someone at the door.

Katelyn's POV

I quickly stopped kissing cody and went and opened the door. When I opened the door I saw Marco and Abigail.

"Are yous okay?" I asked.

"We should be asking you we saw Cody putting you over his shoulder" Marco asked.

"Uh he did I must of been drunk then" I said.

"how are you already sober you don't get like that unless someone serious has happened?" Abigail asked.

I looked at her and then looked at Marco and I saw that they where holding hands.

"Well I'm fine so you two go have some fun we're on holiday plus Abi your mum won't know a thing cause I won't say" I laughed then shut the door.

I walked to the bathroom and I was taking of my shoes of next to the door and I looked over at Cody and saw he already took his shoes of.

I walked over to Cody and wrapped my arms around his neck again.
He placed his hand on my waist. I looked him in the eyes then kissed him. He kissed me back and pulled me closer to him. I broke the kiss and sat on his lap. I looked at Cody and smiled at him.

Cody had a tight grip on my waist. He then started kissing me again. I kissed back and we got deeper into the kiss. Cody broke the kiss and licked my neck. "C-cody" I Said.

"I think we should get some sleep" Cody said.

"C-cody" I said a bit annoyed

"I'm joking my love" Cody said as he pulled me down on top of him. He kissed kissed my lips then started to kiss my neck. He switched our procession so I was now under him. He took his shirt off and started to kiss my neck again.

He pulled me up and undid the string at the back of the dress. He started to kiss down my chest and then started to undo my bra. He pulled it off and threw it across the room.

He looked down and started to unbakle his belt. He took his teaser of and his boxers. He looked at me then took and pulled of my dress and took of my panties.

He leaned closer to me so our bodies where rubbing against eachother then grabbed something from a draw.
He ripped the condom open and put it on.

"Are you ready for this" Cody asked.

I felt a bit nervous abd flustered but I nodded my head.

"Yeah I'm ready but please go gentle" I said.

"Alright" Cody smiled

Cody started kissing my neck and went down to my chest. He started to insist a finger in my pussy. He started to kissing my stomach and was getting lower and lower. Cody then insisted another finger.

"Mmm"

"Oh my love I'm not even in yet" Cody said as he started to suck my stomach.

He and another finger in.

"My love your really tight" Cody said

"Mhm y-you t-think"

Cody smirked and went up a bit to kiss my neck. He started sucking it. He moved up again so our bodies where touching Cody slowly stared to slide his dick in my pussy while he was moving up.

"Mmmmm" I quickly put my hand over my mouth. "Is it in?"

"Oh princess do you want me to go gentle or not" Cody laughed. "Maybe not" I said. "Alright then I won't go gentle" Cody smirked

He thrush his dick in my pussy and started to kiss my neck.

"Ah~"

Cody started moving a bit faster and faster.

"Ahhhh"

He slides his dick fully in

"Ahhh"

He pins me to the bed and starts to move his dick and starts to move down.

"Ahhhh right there right there"

"Oh" he smirks

He starts going faster and faster

"C-cody I-i t-think im about to-"

He starts slowly down then pulls his dick out of my pussy.

"Ahh~"

He goes down to my pussy and starts licking it

"Ahh~

Cody moved back to where he was a slid his dick in my pussy.

"F-faster"

"Oh"

"F-faster p-please"

"faster?"

"P-please"

Cody smirked as he put his full dick in my pussy and was going faster and faster.

"M-my love I'm about to cum"

He slide his dick out of my pussy and took the condom off, h egot of the bed and stood up. I moved from where I was laying and went to the edge of the bed and started to suck him off.

"Mhm m-my l-love"

(Squrik)

"Ah~ my love~"

I sollwed the cum that got in my mouth then licked the tip of the dick that sad some remains.

"Mmm~~"

They went to sleep and For the Res of the day

Everyone really just had a chilled day since a lot of people had hangovers or where just really tired.

Cody and Katelyn Spent the day cuddling and watching movies.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

265 8 4
Two childhood friends, who kept getting close year by year. Eventually one fall in love, but life didn't supported them and they fall apart. The love...
988 65 24
The tale of two madly in love souls, craving each other more than anything, torn apart by unexpected and unfortunate circumstances.
435 48 36
It all started with a crush...
154 26 15
A short story of two destined souls. (Pt. 2 inc)