Power⚡Rangers Morph Masters (...

Bởi StarBurstKingStudios

Auradon was once a safe and happy place after the heroes of it defeated their villains and locked them up on... Xem Thêm

Morph Masters Rangers
Morphers & Arsenal
Morph Masters Zords
Morph Master Megazords
Villains
Ben's Selection
Meeting the VKs & Breaking in the Museum
School and Making Love Spell
Steal Your Heart & First Date
Family Day Gone Wrong
Set It Off
Episode 1: Earth Fights Back

Go Go Power⚡Rangers

221 20 4
Bởi StarBurstKingStudios

The five were now brought to the command center as they landed on the ground. They start groaning from the hard fall. They all start to get up.

Jay: How the... What just happened?

Carlos: I'm not sure, but it was impossible and awesome!

Cody: How did we end up here?

Mal: I'm not sure.

Evie: Just where is here?

Tensou: It worked! It worked!

Cody and the others see Tensou rolling past them, but Cody grabs him just in time.

Cody: What is that?

Carlos: Wow! An old school robot, like Wall•e.

Tensou: Old school?

As Carlos touches Tensou, Tensou shocks him and quickly rolls away. Suddenly, lighting appears on a display of small figures on each side of the room.

The lights quickly turn on everywhere in the command center.

Mal: What's happening?

They all see the giant head bust on the wall.

Jay: Whoa. Freaky tiki. I don't believe it.

As they all walk around, Cody went over to look at the figure display and looked at one. Cody soon realized that the figures resembled those people in colored suits from his dream.

Cody: I've seen these before! In my dreams!

Carlos: This is amazing!

???: Welcome, humans! I am Gosei! My mentor Zordon placed me here to be guardian of this planet. I am of both Earth and Auradon and embody its great and mystical powers.

Cody: Guardian?

Gosei: I only awaken when the Earth is faced with an extraordinary threat.

Jay: Uh, whoever you are, you look like something on one of Dr. Falicier's ancient God busts.

Gosei: I took this familiar form to communicate with humans. This is a perilous time for mankind. The earth and Auradon need you.

Evie: What are you talking about?

Gosei: Aliens have already landed and you have been chosen to protect them.

Jay: A giant talking Tiki and now aliens? You gotta be kidding me?

???: He's not kidding, guys.

The five turned and saw Ben, along with Rachel, and Doug.

Cody: Ben, Rachel, Doug. You guys are mixed up in this, too.

Cody and the others walk over to Ben.

Ben: We have been for a while. And Gosei is right. Aliens are here. This is who the leader is.

Ben pulls out a tablet and it shows video footage of Emperor Mavro, including Vekar and Gokai.

Ben: This is Emperor Mavro. He's the leader of a great Armada that could conquer an entire planet. Alongside his help are his two sons, Prince Vekar and Prince Gokai.

Evie: What gives? This can't be real!

Gosei: Your skepticism is healthy, but this is all too real.

Cody and the others walk back to Gosei as Gosei continues.

Gosei: You five have been carefully selected to form a team in the long tradition of the Power Rangers! Tensou, show them.

Tensou: What? Oh, yeah! On screen, activate.

Mal looks at the panel by her and sees footage of her.

Gosei: Mal, you not only carry the power of the Dragon, but you also truly care about the environment and its people. You'd go to great lengths to take care of it. You shall soar up with the power of Pink and be the Pink Ranger.

Mal: Pink is my favorite color. But what's this Ranger deal?

Carlos looks at the panel by him and shows footage of him.

Gosei: Carlos, your thirst for adventure is unequaled. Our future depends upon someone who is ready for an adventure. As the Blue Ranger, your attacks will fight with the power of Blue.

Jay looks at the panel by him and shows footage of him.

Gosei: There's nobody with the boundless athleticism and enthusiasm to match you, Jay. I am making you the Green Ranger, who will fight with the power of Green.

Evie looks at the panel by her and sees footage of her.

Gosei: Then there is Evie. You are calm under pressure and pursue excellence with the power of Yellow. You will be the Yellow Ranger.

The panel by Cody shows footage of him.

Gosei: As for you, Cody, your purity of spirit and strength are the result of incredible discipline. Since you have met adversity in your life with great skill. You shall be the Red Ranger and with the power of Red, you will serve as the team's leader!

Cody was shocked and in awe without showing any expression from learning of what he will be and being a leader.

Cody: There must be a mistake here.

Gosei: There is no mistake. You have been chosen because of your skills and character.

Mal smiles at Cody from hearing what Gosei saw in Cody.

Carlos: So, if we're the new tradition of the Power Rangers, then who are they?

Cody and the others turn to look at the figures on each side of the stone walls.

Gosei: Lining this command center, you can see the figures of the Legendary Rangers who came before you. Now you shall form a new team. Each of you will be given access to unlocking extraordinary new powers that will help you protect Auradon and Earth.

Cody and the others see something appear in front of them and feel something in their hands. They look and see figures of their Ranger forms. Cody and the others grab the things that appeared in front of them

Gosei: Those are your Morphers. With them, you will morph into Morph Master Rangers. You will unlock power keys that will allow you to transform you into Legendary Rangers. And you shall command mighty machines called Megazords.

Carlos: Morphers? Power keys? Megazords? All this tech? How do we use this?

Gosei: All will be revealed in time!

Suddenly, an alarm went off and Ben pulled out his tablet and it showed the Armada attacking.

Ben: It looks like the attack is happening.

Cody: If Auradon and Earth are under attack and you think we're the ones to protect it. Then we're in.

Gosei: Morph Masters. Your mission starts now!

Cody and the others disappeared from the base.

Ben: I'm worried about them already, Gosei.

Gosei: Tensou selected well, Ben. They'll be fine.

Meanwhile, the team arrive at their destination and end up falling to the ground again and groan.

Cody: Is everyone okay?

Carlos: I guess so.

Evie suddenly hears screaming and sees something.

Evie: LOOK!

They all look and see silver robotic foot soldiers called X-Borgs chasing after civilians.

Jay: Uhh. I'm guessing these new aliens are using robots now!

Cody: Whatever they are. They're bad news!

Jay: HEY!

Jay calls out to them, causing the X-Borgs to turn to them.

Jay: What do you think you're doing?

Carlos: Umm. I'm guessing these robots don't come in peace.

The X-Borgs start to charge at them.

Mal: Evie, watch out!

A couple of X-Borgs grab Evie and run at Carlos, who runs away, leaving only Cody, Jay, and Mal to fight off the X-Borgs. Cody gains the upper hand against some X-Borgs. Carlos hides for a moment, but decides to run back out there and help his friends. Evie he's out of the X-Borgs' grasp and fights against them. Cody and the others gain the upper hand, but Mal spots some Elite soldiers called Bruisers coming in and they fire missiles from their large claw hands.

Carlos, Jay, and Evie fly back. Cody and Mal fly back last. The five start groaning and they see the X-Borgs and Bruisers start closing in on them.

Mal: They're closing in on us!

Suddenly, something falls from the sky and lands by the X-Borgs and Bruisers. It was a field commander of the Armada called Headridge.

Headridge: Now, you pesky humans. PREPARE TO MEET YOUR DOOM!

Cody and the others slowly get up as they will not get knocked down without a fight.

Cody: Gosei told us the morphers would give us power. Let's use them. Follow my lead. IT'S MORPHIN TIME!

Cody and the others take out their morphers and power keys.

All: LINK TO MORPHIN GRID!

Cody and the others enter their keys in the morpher and turn it, activating the morphing sequence.

All: PROTECTORS TOGETHER, RANGERS FOREVER!

Headridge: What? Power Rangers!

Cody and the others take out their Morph Master Sabers and Blasters.

Cody: MORPH MASTER BLASTER!

Cody blasts at Headridge and some X-Borgs. Cody and the others charge at the X-Borgs and Bruisers.

Mal uses a grappling hook and shoots at some X-Borgs.

Mal: HEADS UP!

Evie goes toe to toe with some X-Borgs and Bruisers.

Evie: Back off!

Carlos takes on some X-Borgs, but soon turns to too many.

Carlos: There's a lot of these creeps.

Jay flies from a construction work, dodging some blasts from the X-Borgs.

Jay: THESE POWERS ROCK! THIS IS WILD!

Cody takes on some X-Borgs and Bruisers and he gains the upper hand.

Cody: Let's switch things up.

Jay: I need more firepower. Guys, give me a blaster.

Jay throws his saber to anyone.

Carlos: Right!

Carlos throws his blaster at Jay and Carlos catches Jay's saber.

Jay: Thanks. Nice switch!

Jay double blasts at some X-Borgs while Carlos double slashes at some X-Borgs.

Jay: Twice the firepower means zero X-Borgs.

Three X-Borgs launch three missiles at Carlos, but Carlos quickly dodged them by slicing them.

Evie: Mal, let's switch up, too.

Mal: You got it.

Mal throws her saber to Evie while Evie throws her blaster to Mal. Evie fights off against some X-Borgs with two sabers while Mal fights off some X-Borgs with two blasters.

But more X-Borgs and Bruisers show up.

Evie: How many of these guys butts do we have to kick.

Cody: Time to go to the next level.

Carlos: Really?

Jay: I'm in.

Evie: Right.

Mal: Let's try it.

Cody: Legendary Ranger Mode: Samurai.

Cody and the others hit their belt, showing the Ranger Keys of Power Rangers Samurai. Cody and the others flip the figure to show the key and they place them inside their Morphers.

All: GO GO SAMURAI!

They turn their keys and activate the morphing sequence and they turn into Power Rangers Samurai.

All: POWER RANGERS SAMURAI!

Cody and the others start battling the X-Borgs with the Samurai powers.

Jay: Let's try another legendary mode!

Cody and the others get in formation as they take out the figure keys of the Power Rangers Mystic Force.

All: LEGENDARY RANGER MODE! MYSTIC FORCE! MAGIC SOURCE, MYSTIC FORCE!

Cody and the others place the keys in the Morpher and turn into Power Rangers Mystic Force.

Mal: Pink Mystic Ranger.

Jay: Green Mystic Ranger.

Evie: Yellow Mystic Ranger.

Carlos: Blue Mystic Ranger.

Cody: Red Mystic Ranger.

All: POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE!

Cody and the others use the powers of Mystic Force and destroy the remaining X-Borgs and Bruisers, leaving only Headridge to deal with.

Headridge: I think you're having an identity crisis. It doesn't matter who you are. THIS ENDS NOW!

Headridge blasts at the Rangers, causing them to turn back into their original mode.

Cody: Gosei's right. Legendary mode is hard to maintain. Good thing Morph Master mode still rocks.

Cody and the others fly towards Headridge with only their sabers. After weakening Headridge, they soon hear Gosei's voice.

Gosei: Rangers, use the keys to your Saber locks and combine your attack!

Cody: Got it, Gosei.

Cody and the others take out their keys and place them in the Saber locks.

Cody: ACTIVATE!

Mal&Jay: ACTIVATE!

Evie&Carlos: ACTIVATE!

All: MORPH MASTER SABER, CHARGING!

The Sabers charge and after they charge, Cody and the others prepare for a final strike.

All: FINAL STRIKE!

Cody and the others strike at Headridge and Headridge gets destroyed.

Cody: Now that was a Power Ranger victory!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

191K 4.7K 110
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...
1M 43.1K 90
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
77K 8.5K 14
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
137K 3.8K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။