HEART BEAT πŸ’“ ( Insta story){...

By cutegir2002

Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. One is an Online model and a fashion i... More

Read before starting!!!
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62(M)
63
64
65
KINDLY READ!!!
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89{M}
90{M}
91
92
93
94
95πŸ”ž
96
97
98
99
101
102
103{M}
104{M}
105
106
107
108
109
110
111{M}
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126{M}
127{M}
128
129
130
131
132
133
134(End)
Special Chapter β™₯️
Tk death part😭😭

100

3.4K 270 93
By cutegir2002

Finally for the first time, I am going to write the 100th chapter of my story damnnnn.

Word count: 2448.

>>>

T

he day went by quickly for that two as tae spend his time with Jin and Jimin explaining everything that happened to them, while Jungkook completed the important work he had. The two talked once they reached their homes from the airport but after that none got time to call other at last, when the night rolled over, Jungkook again found himself in the empty and silent mansion.

Sighing aloud he walked to the dinning table where the maids had already set food for him before they left. He sat on a chair as he looked around the silent house, he wish tae could be here.

If the two would be together, this house will never be empty or silent. He smiled a little, pulling out his phone he dialled tae's number. His lips stretched up into a soft smile as tae picked his call within a few rings.

"Hey sweetheart, how are you?" Jungkook spoke smiling widely letting his bunny teeths be all in tae's view.

"I am absolutely fine how are you my bunny bun?" Tae asked, Jungkook sighed.

"Not so good, I miss you badly." Jungkook spoke with a tiny pout, tae hummed

"I do miss you tooo, but we can't do anything now can we?" Tae asked, Jungkook nodded his head.

"We can definitely do something, should I come over to your house?" Jungkook asked, tae laughed softly.

"I wish you could but ahemmm." Tae spoke as he turned the camera and showed jungkook Jin and Jimin shaking their heads to him.

"Why are they shaking their heads?" Jungkook asked tilting his head, Jin snatched the phone from Tae's hands who pouted.

"Mr Jeon, you have been with our tae bear for a while week. Did we disturbed you? No right, so now the whole day of his including night is ours. So you don't disturb us either." Jin spoke with a an obvious face, Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"First of all, he is not yours. He is MINE. Secondly I am not disturbing you, I am missing my boyfriend. And I have the right to call or meet him whenever I want." Jungkook spoke with a voice filled with authority, Jin raised his eyebrow.

"And what if we don't let you meet him?" Jin asked, Jungkook hummed.

"It's easy, I will make joonie hyung work more so he can't meet you either." Jungkook spoke with a fake smile, Jin rolled his eyes.

"Here talk to him or I don't think he will think once before doing what he said." Jin spoke handling tae his phone who laugh at how Jungkook defeated the male.

"Did you had your dinner?" Tae asked, Jungkook shook his head.

"Was about to have it, what about you?" Jungkook asked, tae showed him the dishes they have over the dinning table.

"Going to have it too." Tae spoke in a babish voice, Jungkook coed at him with a wide bunny smile.

"Great, enjoy your dinner and sleepover with your friends. I will not disturb you anymore." Jungkook spoke, tae pouted.

"You are really going to disconnect the call?" Tae asked, Jungkook hummed.

"It's the time for your friends my heart and I can't take it. Just the way I won't share my time with you with anyone so. Let's meet tomorrow at the office, good night have beautiful dream of our future. And I love you." Jungkook spoke as he blew a kiss to tae who smiled widely.

"Good night to you too, dream us and love you more and more." Tae spoke blowing several kisses to Jungkook who giggled. The two disconnected the call, tae got Jin and Jimin teasing him throughout the time while Jungkook had his dinner while watching some business news and slept with coldness around him as his love's warmth was missing.

****

Next morning.

Tae yawned as he streched his arms, with a soft smile on his face he sat up streching his limbs. Tae patted his cheeks as he looked at his side and found Jimin still sleeping peacefully, removing the comforter tae placed his feets down. But before he can stand he got a ding from his phone, indicating he had a notification.

Already knowing who must this person be, tae took his phone just to smile widely with millions of butterflies in his stomach and pink cheeks. As he read jungkook's message.

Daddy_jeon✓
As the dawn whispers the promise of a new day, my heart whispers words of love for you. Good morning, my baby, my love. May this day embrace you with all the warmth and  love you deserve.♥️✨🦋

Get freshen, be all dresses up, have a healthy breakfast and let's meet in the office I am missing you like hell.🥺🥺

Theonly_kimtae✓

Hey handsome bunny bun, I just woke up and you are already on my mind. Good morning My bunny bun, I miss you more than anything.

Can't wait to finally be snugged in your chest where the heart of yours beats and screams my name.😘😘😘😘♥️♥️♥️❣️💖

>>>

T

ae reached to the buzz company, he thought to first put his stuffs in his cabin and then he will go to meet Jungkook. As he walked in the corridor of the company people inside turned to stare at him, first his attire of the day was stunning and was making the male look 2 times more beautiful than he usually looks.

Plus each and everyone were known to the fact that Taehyung was dating their ceo. Mhmm, there's no way Korea boo haven't posted about the ceo of buzz and jzee dating his own employee and one of the most famous model of social media

The employees around tae had different feelings and expression on their faces, some were happy tobknow the two were dating cause they believed the two are compatible for each other. While some who have been imagining themselves with the ceo were extremely jealous of the male.

Tae can sense the gazes over him, but not giving any of them any attention he just stepped in the elevator and went to his floor. As he pushed the door of his cabin loud sound of party poppers echoed making him flinch.

"WELCOME BACK."His team mates shouted together with wide smiles on their faces, with wide eyes he stared at him team mates who giggled at his shocked expression.

"How did you all know I am coming back today?" Tae asked as he hugged everyone, one by one. He was amazed seeing bogum there as well, looks like Jungkook gave the male his job back.

"We were informed about your arrival in the company by the receptionist." Hyungsik spoke, tae smiled.

"Welcome back to you too." He spoke to bogum with a teasing smile.

"Don't even think of teasing me tae, I was literally job less because of that boyfriend of yours." He spoke rolling his eyes, tae laughed softly.

"Not his fault, if you will propose his love he is surely going to take steps likes this no?" Tae spoke getting an offended look by the male..

"May you tell me whose idea was that tho?" He asked, tae pointed at himself as he laughed.

"Sorry hyung, I never thought he will really kick you from your job." Tae spoke giving a side hug to the male who wrapped his arms over tae's shoulder.

"I know that the moment he shouted your name and glared at him." Hyungsik spoke with a chuckle, they all suddenly felt a bit gaze in the atmosphere.

"Why am I getting chills--- OH MY FUC---." Beomgyu asked and almost cursed  as he saw Jungkook standing at the door of the cabin with a cold face. Bogum was quick to back away from tae who pressed his lips to not laugh at the cold face of his boyfriend.

The other people around gulped hard as they saw Jungkook now looking at bogum with narrow eyes that made the male panic.

"Good night?... Good evening?... Fuckk." Bogum spoke whatever that came in his mouth that made Jungkook look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Good morning. Yes! Good morning Mr Jeon." Bogum spoke  bowing fully to Jungkook who hummed and looked at his love who began to giggle aloud. That immediately changed jungkook's cold face and a soft smile came over his face.

"I am sorry but that was funny." Tae spoke looking at bogum who was trying hard to not glare at the male. Tae smiled softly as he finally looked at Jungkook after calming down.

Walking to the male he leaned and oecked jungkook's cheeks that streched jungkook's lips into a wide bunny smile.

"Good morning." Tae spoke smiling widely, Jungkook pinched tae's cheeks and interwined their hands together.

"Good morning my sweetheart." Jungkook spoke as he pecked tae's forehead, the two didn't even cared that there were people around them who had their jaw touching the floor seeing the ceo smiling like that for the first time.

"Everyone." Jungkook called that made them gulp and hum.

"Get back to work." He spoke, they all nodded bowing to him they all sneaked out one by one leaving the two alone. Tae tried to walk to his desk but was pulled by Jungkook.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked wrapping his arms around tae's waist.

"Where else? I am going to work." Tae spoke with a soft smile. Jungkook shook his head.

"No so soon my heart, let me first get a morning kiss. Than I need to stare at you for a few hours then I want you in my arms for a few hours and after all this you can go to work. Sounds good?" Jungkook asked, tae shook his head.

"No?" Jungkook asked with a tiny pout.

"Absolutely no, don't you have work? If you will do all this for hours the day will end and you will be able to do nothing." Tae spoke, Jungkook crunched up his nose as he pressed tae's head over his chest, tae smiled as he wrapped his arms around jungkook's torso.

"Let the day pass with us like this. I am really in no mood to let you go, I missed you so much my love." Jungkook spoke as he squeeshed tae's slightly in his arms that made tae smile.

"I missed you so much too koo. But we need to do some work right." Tae spoke as he backed away slightly to look at jungkook who sighed.

"Hmm, but I need my energy booster before that." Jungkook spoke with a mischievous smile, tae frowned.

"Energy booster what's that?" He asked, Jungkook's eyes stayed over tae's lips that made tae understand what his boyfriend actually wanted.

Not giving much thought tae leaned in letting their lips be connected, Jungkook smiled as he pulled tae closer if that was even possible. Their lips moved over others softly. Jungkook sucked tae's bottom lips softly, that got tae hum. A few minutes of kiss and they already felt all fresh and happy. Backing away Jungkook showered tae's whole face with pecks that made tae giggle aloud.

"Koo you... you need to go to... your cabin." Tae spoke between his giggles, Jungkook finalled stopped as he stared at tae with wide smile.

"I love you." Jungkook spoke.

"I love you more." Tae replied, they wanted to but weren't able to back away from each other's arms. Their eyes were fixed on each other's as they were feeling that they were drowning in each other's eyes.

"Tae have you seen -- here he is." Namjoon's voice brought the two back to the world, backing away slightly they looked at namjoon who was there at the door step standing with hoseok and yoongi.

"What happened hyung? You all seem worried?" Jungkook asked seeing the three.

"We are worried for both of you." Hoseok spoke making the two frown.

"For us?" Tae asked, the three sighed in sync.

"Reports and media is making a mess infront of our building's entrance. They are here to interview you both and when we asked them that they can't meet you both. They began to spout nonsense over their microphones." Namjoon replied.

"What exactly are they saying?" Jungkook asked, the three glanced at each other.

"See it your own." Yoongi spoke as he pulled out his phone and passed it to the two. The screen was showing the live news of one of the media channel that was standing at the entrance.

"We are here standing outside the buzz company's building. We were here  to take interview of the ceo and his rumoured boyfriend. But the ceo Jeon Jungkook is declining to meet us. We assume either he is ashamed to face us or is scared to tell the world the truth of his reality.

He have been fooling the whole world saying he is straight than how he turned a gay within a few months just for model Kim Taehyung. Was he telling the world lies about him being straight or he is under some pressure to be a gay? We are suspecting that it's the model Kim Taehyung who had forced ceo Jeon to be in a relationship with him.

The citizens share the same opinion as usual, apart from this we even suspect that kim Taehyung got pregnant by ceo and now to compensate his mistake ceo is being in relationship with him. Or maybe it's all Kim Taehyung's plan who knows. We will not leave this place till we get all our questions answer. Stayed tuned to know what's the exact reason for ceo Jeon to come out gay all of sudden."

"This is girl have lost her mind?" Tae spoke with a pissed tone, like why don't people think what are they spouting before saying something.

"Hyung, arrange an urgent press conference right now. Make sure all this people are present their, they want their answers. Fine, I will give perfectly answers of their every question and will make sure they get what they deserve at the end of the interview session." Jungkook spoke with a smirk, the three glanced at each other and nodded. Tae too looked at Jungkook who looked at his boyfriend and smiled softly.

"Let's show the world that we belongs to each other and no one came seperate us." Jungkook spoke with a smirk, tae hummed with the same smirk.

Well...

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.4K 11
just a short story of TK Jeon Jungkook a handsome yet mischievous 18 years old male in class 12th Kim Taehyung a beautiful yet shy 16 years old mal...
130K 8.7K 29
story by cutegir2002 (subh_taekook) >>> A story of a billionaire Ceo Kim Taehyung and HIS brat Jeon Jungkook. Where Kim Taehyung is a strict, cold an...
371K 13.2K 73
" You can love anyone and sleep around even after our wedding, I don't care. Just don't expect either thing from me, TILL DEATH DO US APART ! " Even...
642K 31.7K 75
Story by:cutegir2002 ______ A story where Kim Taehyung is frustrated with his current boss, and to get his frustration away his best friend Park Jimi...