K-News

Bởi Old_genes

News of your favourite k-pop idols. Xem Thêm

Stupid Cupid's Debut
Stupid Cupids Recent Live
Dating Rumor
From. Heart's Debut
Stupid Cupid's Recent Concert
Stupid Cupids Fan-Meet
Boki's Debut
Zombies's Debut
From. Heart's Cover
Dating Rumor
Namra's Recent Live
BOKI TO REPLACE...
From. Heart's Fan-meet
Stupid Cupids X Zombie's Star & Luca
From. Heart & Enhypen's Jungwon confirm their relationship.
Stupid Cupid's Comeback
Boki to participate in a reality show
From. heart's recent controversy
Stupid Cupid's recent win
Vee's Debut
Controversy surrounding Namra

Rainlight's Debut

39 4 15
Bởi Old_genes

Rainlight, a girl duo under SKYE, recently made their debut. The members of the duo are Eunbi & Haejoon. Their infectious music quickly captured the hearts of fans worldwide. However, amidst the excitement surrounding Rainlight's debut, Sky Entertainment found themselves in controversy again.

Recently, two scandals involving high-profile artists under the company's management (Ren from OSPD) were making headlines, causing a wave of negative publicity. Fans and netizens began to question the timing of Rainlight's debut, accusing Sky Entertainment of using the duo as "cover-up" idols to divert attention away from the scandals.

In response to the backlash surrounding Rainlight's debut, Sky Entertainment's CEO released an article addressing the allegations of using the duo as a distraction from the scandals. The company reiterated their commitment to supporting and promoting Rainlight as idols in their own right.

achansluver: I LOVE THEM BUT I'M KINDA SCARED, SKYE MISTREATED I.DOLL AS WELL T_T

asuka: Rainlight's debut with controversies begins...

stupidkiki: A DUO?? STUPID CUPIDS GOT COMPETITION BUT THEY'LL SLAY WITH THEIR NEW COMEBACK IK!!

user@1984: they're not used as cover-up idols, SKYE just debuted them at their company's peak popularity time, smart strategy fr-

nikiloml: THEY'RE THE CUTEST!!! SKYE'S CEO REALLY TAKES CARE OF HER STAFF LIKE HER FAMILY

S CEO REALLY TAKES CARE OF HER STAFF LIKE HER FAMILY

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

719K 26.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
Cry-Baby Bởi Criss

Teen Fiction

3.2M 103K 30
I wiped my eyes once again to see deep piercing green ones looking down at me. More tears came as I saw the root of my anger, and I stood up pushing...
14.3K 2.3K 30
දෙවියෝ මාව මවන වෙලාවෙ සෝජු බීලලු හිටියේ 😞🌼
1M 63.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...