HIS INNOCENT BRIDE

بواسطة Petillant_Alba

"You need to know." His eyes were getting darker as his accent was getting thick. "Open them. Open them wide... المزيد

PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR

TWENTY-TWO

4.6K 219 25
بواسطة Petillant_Alba

Redness creeped up to my neck and reached my cheeks making me beetroot as I lowered my gaze. My heartbeat quickened in a different way when I heard his deep groan...no...it was more like a chuckle.

He heard that.

My eyes watered at the embarrassment as the tears were different from the previous ones. It's true that tears have types too although the contents are all the same.

He let go off me as he grabbed my wrist and took me out of the car. I thought I would fall down after not bearing the weight by my knees. They were numb although he hadn't done much but the way he sucked my tongue snatched the life out of my body and made my knees jell-like. It was a just a kiss and a new fear erupted in the pit of my stomach with a tingling sensation when I thought of him doing something more to me. That would be devastating for me because even thinking about that made my spine shudder.

He dragged me towards my seat and opened the door for me followed by his caress at my lower back to make me sit on the seat. Sometimes he acted like I was a baby but the scenario he put us through few minutes before negated my thoughts.

I sat silently completely forgetting about my previous embarrassment but when. He stopped the car in front of a small restaurant (Dhaba) my cheeks turned crimson. But the thought that food is going to come in my stomach made me a little happy.

His scanned the Dhaba with his scrutinized gaze as he clicked off his tongue in disappointment.

"Completely unhygienic." He muttered under his breath as he was about to start the car when I scoffed.

"What? You can't find your fancy restaurants to feed you fancy food." I couldn't help the remark that came out of my mouth without my permission. He was right I needed to be tamed. My mouth did.

"I don't need anyone to feed me." He rasped in his husky voice as his all attention was towards me making me squirm a little on my leather seat.

I didn't look at him but I just made a face as if he was blabbering.

"Fine. Let me show you." I could see through my peripheral vision that he quirked an eyebrow at my response. Banging slightly at the steering wheel he acted like as if he had accepted the challenge given by me.

We got out of the car as a small boy who worked their opened the door for me but soon ran away when he was encountered by his deadly glare. I felt bad for him but I couldn't glare back at him to stop scarring people.

He came across the car and grabbed my wrist to drag me with him. There were no customers as the tables were empty most probably because it was night time and also because this Dhaba was in the outskirts of Islamabad looking like vintage café.

He directly entered the staff room making me gasp as I thought we would sit on one of the tables. He was wrong as the way he muttered completely unhygienic it was nothing like that. The chef who was an old man with white beard and cap on his heard was cleaning the aisle most probably shutting down the dhaba for tonight.

"Give me this place for tonight." He didn't ask as he completely ordered when the man looked at him for a second with a confused expression but it soon evaporated when he took out few golden notes from his wallet making my jaw drop. The man left without uttering another word while my jaw was still hanging down on the floor.

Arrogant.

I muttered inside my head as I looked at his ego boosting up inside him. He thought he could buy anything with money. That wasn't partly a lie but it wasn't a complete truth either.

"What would you do if I proof you that I don't need people to make me fancy food?" He turned around towards me as he started folding his sleeves upward revealing his veiny arms and a slight glimpse of his flexed muscle. I managed to travel my gaze up towards his face to find him looking at me with mischief and some kind of determination in his eyes.

"I-I..." What I could give him? "You have everything." I stated helplessly and I also didn't have the money to buy him anything. I would have to sell my kidney just to buy a lollypop according to his standards.

"I think I do." There was something in his voice that made me look at him to find those forest green eyes burning with intensity unknown to me. Everything about him was unknown to me. "But you have to give me something." He tsked his tongue as I gasped loudly when he grabbed me from my waist and made me sit on the aisle, closer to him.

"You can think about it until I finish it." I played with my fingers as I looked at him finding equipment he needed. His every move was sleek with the efficiency of a panther. He was fast but he was cautious with everything too. He could deal with multiple things at that time, I guess.

He put the spaghetti to boil as he made small slices of the chicken like a pro. I remembered when I first dealt with the meat, I became sick because of the smell but it looked like he had a practice to that or he was tough enough to deal with meat and stuff.

Dumbo. He is in mafia. He deals with blood and sweats.

My conscience mocked me as I shook my head in agreement with that. He could do anything as the only thing that could make him sick was some love and care and cheesiness. It was true if I thought about his face when Muzamil and Zaroon bhai teased him.

After preparing the chicken he took some mint to make mint margarita and that really made my lips to be in an 'o' shape. He really needed some praise but he was already very much arrogant. I couldn't do that and I also hadn't forgot that how he married me and what he did to me in the car without my permission just because of Jameel.

I could say that I loved him and since love is blind, I got manipulated by him and sneaked at midnight.

"But he would kill you the moment you use the word love." My conscience showed sympathy with me as all my excited evaporated in a second.

He put the margarita in the freezer as the spaghetti was almost done when he came towards me. The kitchen wasn't so big so when he towered over me it seemed even more smaller.

"Defeated." He smirked as he placed his hands on the aisle caging me in between. He used to just come close to me, touch me, talk to me like he owned me. Sometimes it made me feel like I belonged to him. Owing and belonging were two different things. My aunt owned me because she gave me shelter in my tough time but I didn't belong to her. I was on my own alone living as if paying my debt to her.

But with him it was something different besides everything he had done to me. It felt like if anything happened to me, he would come. I immediately shook my head realizing what I was thinking. I was just his slave and nothing more and he would come if anything happened to me because I was answerable to him. There was nothing else. There could be nothing else.

"We haven't tasted it yet." I whispered as my voice was barely audible but the way he smirked I knew he heard that.

"You have a smart mouth." His eyes fell on my lips as I was chewing them but stopped abruptly feeling his heated gaze on them. He chuckled, and this time he actually chuckled when I pressed my lips in a thin line.

He stepped back with a smirk as the spaghetti was done. He presented me that on the plate with the ketchup spread on one side. I loved ketchup.

He brought the margarita as he towered over me again and stood between my legs that he parted with his knees making me gulp.

Without saying anything he gave me the plate and I was so hungry that the aroma made me forget that he was this close to me. Yes, food had that effect on me.

I took the bite as the chicken melted softly in my mouth with the taste that blessed my taste buds. He was actually good.

"You want some?" I asked as I was about to take the second bite when I realized manners are something.

"I don't eat carbs at night." He was looking at me keenly when he answered carelessly.

"What are you a model?" Again, my mouth betrayed me. I wanted to cry at that moment when his smirk darkened.

"You got the tongue. Show me." He was leaning in against my mouth but I abruptly put my second bite inside my mouth so that he couldn't do what he was thinking about but he proved me wrong as he took the other strand of the spaghetti that was hanging down till my cheeks.

My eyes widened as he started eating that as until his lips touched mine. He sucked my lower lip softly making my toes curl at the tingling sensation at the pit of my stomach. I rubbed my heels against the cabinets to overcome the feeling.

"You said you don't eat carbs." I said as soon as finish my food inside my mouth.

"I wasn't eating that. It just came in my way." He smirked as his gaze kissed my lips making me squirm on the cold aisle.

"So, what are you going to give me?" His gaze still fixed there.

"Nothing." I mumbled with my mouth full. He just raised an eyebrow as he demanded explanation.

"You said fancy meal. This isn't fancy." I took the sip of my drink as he looked at me with shocked expressions. He didn't know it was coming.

"It is an Italian dish." He tried to make a point.

"But you made it in Pakistani style. It's not fancy." I made a point too while eating my food. If my aunt ever saw me talking like that she would go in shock. I had never talked this much in just one day. I didn't even know myself from where this confidence came from. I think the fear of getting humiliating and scolding wasn't there.

"It's a small dhaba. I had to use the current ingredients." He was looking pissed and amused at the same time. My food was almost finished.

"You failed." I put my plate down smiling as he just groaned while looking at me. He looked at me with amused expressions as he grabbed a tissue and wipe my chin making my smiling face vanish in the air.

"You are such a vixen."

•~•

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

240K 10.2K 23
#2 - muslim | 15-12-2021 #2 - muslim love story | 15-12-2021 #3 - forbidden | 1-08-2021 #2 - spiritual | 9-09-2022 #4 - intense | 17-12-2021 #3 - twi...
45.9K 2.8K 23
HE WAS A MAN WHO NEVER TALKED MUCH , AND SHE WAS A GIRL WHO OVERTHINKS ALOT!! "I have never been an observer or a person who notices small things. Bu...
93.1K 3.7K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...
Doctor Alif ✅ بواسطة .

القصة القصيرة

73.7K 3.2K 23
There is a man name Farhan shah who is 27 years old. He Is powerful man, rich, rude etc. He was married to his life Safa his wife, everything was p...