||ยซยฐยฐ๐‘บ๐’†๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ยฐยฐยป...

Galing kay Vminchoco

Featured 30X (idk how) Where Bang PD is so done with toxic shippers sending threats to the members and was lo... Higit pa

'Introduction'
๐•บ๐–“๐–Š
๐”—๐“Œ๐”ฌ
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข
๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐”‰๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข
๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ต
๐”–๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”ˆ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ
๐”‘๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”—๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”ˆ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ณ๐”ข
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”‰๐”ฆ๐”‰๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ต๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”–๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
NOT AN UPDATE
๐”‘๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ

๐”ˆ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ

546 53 58
Galing kay Vminchoco

How did the number of votes dropped from 80+ to less than 50? Is the story getting boring? Do share me your reviews.

"Umm.." Seokjin was fiddling with his fingers nervously as licked his lower lip, unaware of Jungkook's gaze lingering on his lips.

Even Jungkook himself didn't realise where he was staring as he was very caught up in the moment in staring at those luscious jello-kind lips which looked like marshmallows, making everyone to just have a bite of it.

"Actually...." Jin started to explain what happened last night in details which had the younger feel really embarassed yet giddy from inside.

Flashback -

"I'll give you the pecks, kook. Just let me bring the soup for you."

Seokjin said with a small smile and didn't wait for the younger to reply and simply went out of the room with heart drumming crazily.

He can mask off his feelings but when it comes to the surface, it hits him like a strong tide of dark ocean.

He went towards the kitchen and saw the take outs on the kitchen island.

"These brats. I think they've fought again.... Jimin's face said it all."

Seokjin sighed as he started preparing the soup. Yeah , he had the soup given by Mr. Jeon yet he wanted to make one for the younger by himself with his own special recipe because he knew that the younger just loved its taste.

He loved cooking for his band members who were as important as his own family, especially the youngest one.

After preparing the soup and putting some air fried noodles in a small bowl, he went upstairs in his room to find the bed empty.

"Koo..?" He called out softly and looked everywhere to search for the younger.

He walked to the coffee table and put the tray there. After calling out the younger several times, there was still no response. He looked at the bathroom door which seemed lock from the outside which indicated that Jungkook wasn't in the washroom either.

"AHHH-" The older screamed when he felt something tugging on his feet. He screamed in horror and slowly bent down to see Jungkook's head peaking out from under the bed.

"Jeon Jungkook!!! Come out"

Seokjin shouted with his nostrils flared up and tried to pull out the younger who was smiling like a little child.

"Pecks...g-give me pecks" Jungkook said with a sluggish demand for his pecks which made the older have a huge headache.

"But first you need to come out, right? Come out."

But Jungkook was stubborn as hell and started to demand the older to lay down too which Seokjin tried to refuse but at the end, the younger became stern so he had to.

Cursing the younger a few times, Seokjin laid down on the floor but didn't get inside the bed which had Jungkook whining about this.

"You're the prince of dark and I'm the prince of light. See, you're under darkness. This is interesting , right? Let's do it like that."

Seokjin tried to sugar coat while giving examples of fantasies and tales to which Jungkook agreed.

"You're the Princess, right? Umm no?" Jungkook spoke with a confused face and the older bit his lips a little before rectifying his 'mistake'.

The first peck was landed on the older's nose which had him shuddering with thrill as he took in a full view of Jungkook's face. The second and third ones were on both his cheeks as he blushed looking at how childish yet sweet their positions are. Soon, Jungkook placed his lips over his forehead which was followed by two kisses on his each ears.

Jin was sure as hell that he looked like a cherry by now because he can feel the rush of blood in his skin.

Now it was his turn.

He followed the same pattern as the younger. With each press of his plush lips on Jungkook's skin, his heartbeat was increasing as the tip of his ears started to shine pink.

When he was done with the pecks, he looked at Jungkook who had his eyes close while he was chewing his lips, waiting for more with a sexy smile. The sight was enough to tell that the younger was enjoying it all which made the older blush furiously.

Jin really didn't want to take benefit of Jungkook's drunken state but his heart was getting greedy at that moment.

"Last one"

He said before leaning close to Jungkook's mouth and stared at his lips for a few seconds before pressing his lips a little lower. His lips embracing the mole under Jungkook's lips which had never fail to tempt him and now he finally did what he wanted to do for so long.

The younger opened his eyes with surprise. As soon as the older withdrew his lips , the younger looked at him with 'you just did a crime' look which made Seokjin nervous and scared that if Jungkook was going to hate him for this.

"you.... You cheater! I will do this too. You took one extra."

Hearing this, Seokjin sighed with relief as moved closer and offered his face to the younger.

"Not on the lips!" He warned before closing his eyes because he wanted to savour these special moments with the younger forever.

"Eh?" Jungkook made a confused face and shook his head before leaning closer, his eyes darting to Seokjin's whole face before settling on his plump lips. He kept eying it for a good seconds and shook his head when he remembered the older's warning.

He leaned down and pressed his lips on corner of Seokjin's lips which had the older gasping with surprise and he tried to pull away but Jungkook used his one hand to pull him back and this time their lips met together, gluing like two pieces of puzzles.

Seokjin opened his eyes wide as he looked at the younger who busy in sucking older's plump lips like it was his dream candy, chewing it to devour it completely. He tried to free himself because he knows that Jungkook really didn't mean it, that this kiss was meaningless.

It was a mistake.

As he suffered to get free, he noted one thing that Jungkook's one arm was enough to manhandle him for his whole life. That damn muscle pig was really strong. So with his one hand, he pinched Jungkook really hard which made the younger gasp and leave his lips.

Seokjin got up hurriedly and caressed his lips with his fingers.

"You damn bug! I warned you not come near my lips. You... Y-you bit it, bunny bugs! It's gonna get bruised up now. You just fucked up my lip routine."

Saying this he ran from the there and locked himself inside the washroom. His back was pressed to the door as he slid down and brought his knees together, pressing his face onto it.

His heart was accelerating with fear. This was his first kiss with his crush yet it left him terrified. He was scared about what the younger would think about it.

He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket which made him sigh with relief as he fished it out with his shaking hand and unlocked it, opening the chat to the person whom he trusts the most.

He pressed on the voice chat option timidly and recorded an audio-
'I-I kissed him... No, he kissed me.. I'm really scared not because I disliked it. He is going to be so disgusted of me once he learns about it. What to do? Should I hide it forever? I'll explain everything in details but I'm really scared to go near him. What if he is back to his senses? I'm currently in washroom. I don't wanna loose him forever."

After hitting the 'send' button, he took few deep breaths as his screen lit up with a floating notification. It was a text reply.

'Get out of the washroom, Jin. If he remembers, don't deny and face it and if he doesn't remember, you are going to tell him by yourself. This is not a joke. You can't let situations play with your heart. Once he wakes up, confront him. He needs to realise what he did and if he doesn't feel anything for you, he needs to apologise and maintain a distance from you until you heal. I might sound toxic but it is what it is.'

Seokjin re-read the message atleast twelve times before finally getting up and unlocking the door.

The first thing his eyes fell on was the sight of Jungkook enjoying the soup with a pout. The younger immediately looked at his direction after hearing the sound of the door and smiled at him, telling him that he has finished the soup and was going to bed.

Seokjin just nodded before climbing on the bed, laying on the corner of the bed before Jungkook immediately scooted closer to him and pulled him in a back hug to which the older didn't resist and they both slept like that.

Flashback ends:

There was a complete silence when the older finished up telling each minute details well except the point that he intentionally kissed Jungkook's mole and many more secretive details which he couldn't tell to the other.

The younger was in silent mode as Seokjin kept looking at him intensely , waiting for any kind of response.

"Kook, I know everything is so complicated already. I would forget everything easily but talking about the kiss, I need to know what you think of it. We've to live together for years and I don't want any kind of uncomfort between us. It's gonna be awkward and all knowing that we kissed last night and today we're not even discussing."

Jungkook looked at the older with wide eyes. He knew Seokjin was pretty bold with everything but didn't expect him to just put it straight like this. Hell! He was still not able to grasp on the whole thing he just got to know. His mind was slowly processing everything.

It reminded him that Taehyung was right about talking out. He needed to be more vocal.

"What do you mean?"

Seokjin smiled at how obvious Jungkook played.

"It's exactly what you heard. There are two options for us i.e either we forget it and leave normally or.." He paused , not knowing how to offer the second option.

"Or we try to figure out things further?" Jungkook completed the rest part of it and Jin nodded positively.

"Yeah... There's no any third option to escape. You need to choose one." The older's eyes were stern as he creased his forehead with his thumb and index finger, looking at Jungkook.

"Can you... tell me who is this person who encouraged you?"

Seokjin can sense the jealous bunny easily because he was expert at reading the younger like an open book.

"Does it matter? What matters is the decision we're going to take right now. We both were shifted together so that we can cool down the flames of rumours by our friendship. But friends don't say words that make friends feel like more than just friends. Now, I'm over pretending. Kook, friends are not supposed to get too close and do things that we're doing now. But once we cross the line,
there's no denying you and I can never turn around. We need to know we'll never be the same."

"Jesus Christ!! You're really being extra right now. It's just a kiss.. Anyone can kiss as a mistake, you don't need to think too much. I was drunk so I kissed you. What's the big deal here? What is there like crossing lines? I know I'm sorry but I didn't just purposely do it, hyung. I never meant to do it. I feel so overwhelmed to learn all these. It's all so meaningless. Why are you even thinking that I will do this in my right sense.? Hell! I don't even know what's real or not? What's the truth or what's a made up story. I'm sorry I just can't -"

Each word which fell out of Jungkook's mouth was stabbing the older's heart painfully. He knew that the younger would never reciprocate his feelings so he has prepared himself for all the kind of pain but right now, nothing was helping. He knows jungkook is saying the truth.

He knows that the only one who is being extra is himself. But what can he do? He loves Jungkook, so it hurts.

"I-I got it." Seokjin said with a smile and the younger gave him a confused look.

"What?"

"It was a mistake. It's okay. Anyways, it's better if we don't share this to anyone. We're roomed together so that we can keep off the rumours not to increase them. I understand that you were drunk so it doesn't matter. It's just I panicked because it was my first kiss. Like you said, I was being a little extra... It's not big deal. The best thing is that we talked it out so there's no any kind of issues anymore."

It was then when Jungkook kind of realised that the older has a crush on him and that it might hurt him real bad. His each word was painful but what made the pain worst was that Seokjin was just repeating whatever Jungkook said in the first place.

"H-hyung.."

"Now that we talked, I need to talk to Jimin and Taehyung. They both had a fight together. I'm going." Seokjin said before getting up.

Jungkook was silent as he saw his hyung get up from there. He was feeling really bad about everything. His heart was hurting very much. He saw the older turn back at him before going.

"And Jungkook, please change your tone. I know you're right but don't talk to me in a tone like I owe you or something. And I told you what you actually did because I am not your fan who goes around fantasizing about anything on my own."

Saying this Jin left from there to Jimin's room in hurry. He bit his lips hardly as his throat was aching. He was really stupid to even confront the younger about the whole situation at the first place... He could've just hide it like he hid his feelings since so long.

"It's good though. I g-got to know the reality."

Jin thought of all these as a reality check. He mumbled before wiping off the corner of his eyes and knocked on Jimin's door rapidly.
He heard some shuffling sound but he didn't stop knocking, clashing his fist against the door, banging it hardly as it almost bruised up his knuckles.

"Jesus! Who the hell is the hurricane? I was sleeping bro... I swear if it's you, sack of potatoes-....Jin hyung?"

Jimin was surprised to see the older in such a state. His hyung looked disheveled, his eyes red and furious, lips trembling. He immediately pulled the older inside and locked the door.

"Ah, Jimin!! Who the hell you brought inside?Let me wear my boxer at least."

Seokjin's eyes widened when he saw a panicking Taehyung trying to cover his body under the blanket messily. He was stunned as hell. Slowly he looked at the surroundings and the realisation hit him hard.

"W-what are you doing naked with my little son... WAIT?!!"

Yimmy! Yimmy! Yimmy! Yimmy!
______________________________

Vote - 60+
I personally think that none of them were wrong. Both jin and koo are right from their own perspectives. It just came out a little harsh.

Date-20th March 24
Words count - 2.5K+

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

127K 6.6K 35
Seokjin and Taehyung have been friends since childhood. They made promises to each other and one of those was, never to forget each other. They were...
61.2K 3.3K 54
"What happened if just your one mistake make someone's life living hell." "I do." They both said smiling, creating a new bond between them. ^^ยฐยฐJimi...
158K 8.6K 43
"Will you two idiots ever fucking leave me alone?" Seokjin was exasperated. He had had it up to his ears with these two idiots. From grade school to...
73.8K 3.5K 25
๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ธ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ...