Sex With No Love-Jake webber...

By jakewebbersrightnut

Jake and Johnnie come home from a party and have sex,johnnie confesses his love to jake the next day only to... More

Like A Shank To The Heart.
Too Late To Go Back
Worry
Drunk Johnnie Sober Jake
Forever Flowers
Emergencies

I Love You

1K 9 2
By jakewebbersrightnut

Jakes pov-
I drag johnnie into the house as i start to kiss him,at first i stayed gentle to not hurt him,but eventually i found myself just making out with him not caring. This was going to be a one time thing, why not make the most of it? I laid him down on my bed, he was already only in his boxers. I began to pepper kisses on his body, kissing his lips,to his jawline,to his neck,to his chest,then to his lower regions.. He was whimpering as i pulled his boxers off. I licked a stripe up his dick from the base to the tip. I began to suck him off, bobbing my head up and down rapidly. I gagged on him as he pushed my head down to the base. He cummed into my throat and soon enough he was flipped,looking back at me as i prepped his ass. I rubbed lube onto my finger and spread it around his asshole,fingering him a bit in the process. I soon shoved my length inside him,making both of us moan. I continued thrusting into him until i came close to finishing,i pulled out and came on his back. I cleaned him up and his cuddled me.
Johnnies pov-
It was obvious the action was over now so i just cuddles him. This was all ive ever wanted with jake. A relationship. Sure our 'relationship' together was just as friends but ive always wanted to be more than that. I guess ive just been too nervous to tell him about it. I think now is the right time...

"I love you jake."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 33.4K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
798K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.7M 63.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...