Kamen Rider Chemy Wars: New E...

By kaikun47

Ten years after the events of the Gamer Wars series, Alchemy has given the world a new age and evolve through... More

Bio of Ichinose Hiroya
Prologue
Reunion, Hopper1
The Mysterious Warrior, Valvarad
Run through the Queen Ant's Labyrinth
Burn! The Wrestler's Spirit

Pursuit, the Runaway Skebows!

122 2 1
By kaikun47

Narrator: Previously on Kamen Rider Chemy Wars, a fresh graduate, Ichinose Hiroya, and his late brother's creation, Hopper1, has Gotchanko reunited! During their reunion, they're attacked by the Three Dark Sisters and obtaining the Gotchardriver, Hiroya becomes Kamen Rider Gotchard, to fight for humanity! And, the legacy of the Legendary Hero, has begun!

Episode starts with Hopper1 jumping on the table as Minako gives the cake to Hopper1 and it eats the cake.

Hopper1: Hopper! eats the cake

Minako: I can't believe that you've met Hopper1 again! I'm happy that you're back.

Hopper1: Hopper!

Hiroya: Minako-san, I know you're glad that I'm back, but personal space.

Minako: Oh, right!

Hiroya: But, I'm happy that you're back again, you two.

Steamliner: Steam!

Kamantis: Kama!

Cafe doorbell sound

Hiroya: Welcome!

Yui: Yahallo!

Yukino: Morning.

Hiroya: Yuigahama, Yukinoshita.

Saki (Proseka): I'm also here!

Hiroya: Tenma! Isn't Tsukasa with you?

Saki (Proseka): He has something on. So, where's that little grasshopper?

Hiroya: Eh?

Opening: CHEMYxSTORY by BACK-ON

Instrumental
(showing the chrome armor of Gotchard before the camera focusing on Gotchard's mask)

Yeah-e-e-e-eh! Yeah-e-e-e-eh!
(showing the full body of Gotchard before he gets ready to dash off and immediately shows the title show after he dash off)

Wakaranai kotae sagasu yori chōsen shitemiru no ga Homework
(showing Hiroya stretching and Hopper1 appears besides him and then change to Shinya holding his Valvarusher and holding his Madwheel Ride Chemy Card)

"Dekinai" no jubaku konkyo no nai hajiki kaeshite yareba tohō mo nai yume o mitsukeru kamo
(showing all of Hiroya friends entering the garage of the cafe one by one and they have a talk and fun around before showing Hiroya jumping towards the camera while grabbing one of the Ride Chemy Cards)

(Yeah!) Omotemuki wa dai yūshō shitete mo
(showing Toya, Chisato, Sophie and Norea in a bright yellow background followed by Raika, Taizo, Megumi, Zakusa, Ibuki and Freed in a bright red background)

Uragaeseba Who's that? Betsu no kao
(showing Rui, Kyoko, Tohya, Fuutarou, Urara, Tsukasa and Yu-yu in a carnation pink background followed by Suletta, Rinku, Akito, Nezu and Miorine in a white with red background)

Mikiwame daiji Individuality Soroeba TEN ni nobori Math
(showing the Three Dark Sisters with showing Atropos lowering her hand before showing Clotho and Lachesis and it changes to Hiroya moving his arms to the front and pull the handle and he become Gotchard)

You ready? Deau tabi ni CHEMY×STORY mirai e tsunagatteku
(showing Gotchard's mask before it change to Vulcan shoot down at the screen with the Shotriser and it change to Blades slashing the water with the Suiseiken Nagare and it change to Espada summoning the lighting with the Raimeiken Ikazuchi and it change to Slash shooting at the screen with the Onjuuken Suzune and it change Durandal slash the screen with the Jikokuken Kaiji and it change to Live shoot the screen with the Two sidriver Gun Mode)

Gotcha Gotcha Door o akete kadai o clear shite kō
(showing Demons punch the screen and it change to Over Demons flies through the sky and it change Juuga jumps and kick at the screen the and it change to Chimera lands as the rocks pop out behind him and it change to Buffa slash the screen with his Zombie Breaker and it change to PunkJack performing an uppercut with the Monster Gloves)

Kiseki no power wa Mystery chigai koso kagaku hannō
(showing Gotchard Appareskebow with the Gotchartornado and it change to Gotchard Antwrestler smashing the ground and it change to Gotchard Needlehawk flying and it change to Gotchard Goldmechanichor using the wheel cannons and fire and it change to Gotchard Lightingjungle using the electric whips)

Gotcha Gotcha Kasaneaeba Negai wa motto Growing Up
(showing Valvarad and he use the Valvarusher and slash the screen and it change to Valvarad Gutsshovel Custom and it smash the ground and it change to Valvarad Gekiocopter Custom and flies to the sky and shoot at the screen and it change to Gotchard riding on Golddash and jumps as explosion appears behind him)

Yeah-e-e-e-eh! Gotcha & Go Yeah-e-e-e-eh! Kimi to boku no CHEMY×STORY
(showing Gotchard main six forms and Valvarad before showing Gotchard in the black background before it change to a sky scenery with Gotchard and the other Reiwa Riders with Valavarad)

Episode 2: Pursuit, the Runaway Skebows!

-at Alchemy Cafe Ichinose-

Hopper1: Hopper! Hopper!

Yukino: So that's Hopper1 that Hikigaya is talking about.

Yui: He's kinda cute.

Hiroya: He's the only Chemy that was created by Shin-nii-san.

Saki (Proseka): The others would be shocked about this!

???: Excuse me.

Minako: Welcome.

Hiroya: Nino.

Nino: What? Not surprised to see me, Ichinose?

Hiroya: Not at all. Your sisters are not coming?

Nino: They're busy. And I heard from Uesugi. Were you there?

Hiroya: Yeah, I was fighting the kaijin.

Nino: I find it hard to believe. It's been 10 years since we last seen a Kamen Rider! That stuff is a legend!

Hiroya: Y-Yeah...

Hopper1: Hopper?

Saki (Proseka): I know right! I even tell Hona-chan and Shiho-chan, they think it's a legend! But this Hopper Rider, he beat that monster in an instant!

Yui: Yeah, even the others didn't believe it at first. But, Hikky was with you.

Saki (Proseka): Yeah! Icchan was with you, and she believe you're a Kamen Rider!

Hiroya: If they don't believe that I'm a Kamen Rider, then so be it, unless, that kaijin appears again.

-at the skate park-

Saki (Proseka): sigh After all I brag about Hiroya-kun being a rider, none of you aside Icchan, believed me.

Shiho: As I said, Kamen Rider are old news, even if Ichika and your brother sees him fight, it's a legend, besides, it's been 10 years.

Honami: Well, Ichika-chan might get over it.

Saki (Proseka): But it's true! Hiroya-kun was like bam and then boom! He beat the kaijin in an instant!

Nino: I find it hard to believe! If Hiroya is a Rider, does he act like the Legendary Hero?

Shiho: You all...

Yotsuba: Hi!

Miku: What are you doing?

Honami: We're talking about Hiroya-kun.

Itsuki: You mean the fight with the kaijin?

Shiho: Yeah.

Ichika (Gotobun): Well, it's Hiroya-kun after all, he always does what Shinnosuke-kun does.

Shiho: Yeah, ever since Shinnosuke died three months ago.

Nino: But, he shouldn't grief about his brother's death, he should move on!

Yumiko: Oh, like moving forward?

Saki (Proseka): You...

Yumiko: I heard from Yukinoshita. Ichinose, just got back?

Shiho: Yeah.

Hina: So, how's he feeling?

Saki (Proseka): He's doing fine! He's already become a rider!

Saki (Oregairu): Again with this? It's been 10 years since the Legendary Hero saved humanity! It's unlikely a new rider will take over!

All the kids are on their skateboards doing some stunts at the skate park.

Skebows: Skebow.

From afar, a living skateboard appears and sees an unused skateboard and possess the skateboard.

Skebows: Skebow!

Kid 1: Woah! What's with this skateboard?

Kid 2: So cool! It's like a real thing.

The girls saw how the skateboard moved and use the skate park.

Shiho: Did that skateboard talked?

Kid 3: Wanna try it?

Kid 1: Yeah! got on the skateboard Woah!

All the kids gather at the skate park and saw what the skateboard does.

Kids: So cool!

Skebows: Skebow!

From afar, a car stopped and two muggers came out form the car after robbing money from a bank and one of them remove the cardboard from the license plate and the skateboard stopped causing the kid to fall and sees them.

Skebows: Skebow?

Mugger 1: You stuck it on too tight!

Skebows: Skebow?

And from one of the mugger, dark cloud emerge from within him and it engulf the skateboard.

Skebows: Skebow!

Hina: A skateboard monster!

Skebows: Skebow!

The muggers get in the car and drive off and the skateboard follows it.

Honami: So, Ichika-chan was telling the truth!

Saki (Proseka): I told you!

Yotsuba: So, what about the Skateboard?

Shiho: Let's call Hiroya! takes out her phone and call Hiroya Hiroya?

-at Alchemy Cafe Ichinose-

Hiroya: What? A skateboard monster?

Yukino and Yui: Eh?

Hiroya: Skateboard? Does that mean... I'll be right there! Minako-san, I'll head out for a bit!

Yukino: Sorry.

Yui: Keep the change! place the money on the table leaves the cafe with Yukino

Minako: Hey, what about, the dishes.

-with Hiroya-

Hiroya: Have you found it?

Shiho: No, it has gone off!

Hiroya: Keep searching!

Yukino: Ichinose! What skateboard are you talking about?

Yui: Is it like Hoppy?

Hiroya: Yeah, that's, Skebows, one of the Chemy I created.

Yukino: So, Hikigaya, was telling the truth.

Yui: Hey, does he get stored into a card?

Hiroya: Yeah, like this. takes out the Hopper1 Ride Chemy Card

Yui: Is that, Yukinon! That...

Yukino: Wait, I do have the same one. Here. takes out a card with a dancer

???: Rippa!

Hiroya: Odorippa! How did you get her?

Yukino: I found her at the tree, so I kept it until you needed it.

Hiroya: takes Odorippa Ride Chemy Card Thanks, I can't believe you're with her all along, Odorippa.

Odorippa: Rippa!

Yui: So, what about Ske-kun?

Hiroya: Right! Let's go!

Hopper1: Hopper!

Hiroya: You know where, Hopper1?

Hopper1: Hopper! jumps out of the card

Yui: Hey, wait! follows Hopper1

-with the muggers-

Mugger 2: Hey Aniki, with all these money, we'll be living on easy street!

As the mugger brag about money, the other mugger, Saida, backstabs him by throwing him off the bridge.

Saida: Sorry, but the money's all mine!

Behind the car, Skebows followed him and got corrupted by the malice within him and it merge with Saida becoming the Skateboard Malgam.

Saida: laughs

Skebows: Skebow!

After that, the Skateboard Malgam started absorbing all the money.

-with Hiroya-

Hiroya: Any luck?

Saki (Oregairu): No, nothing.

Ichika (Gotobun): We all search everywhere!

Ichika (Proseka): Saki!

Fuutarou: Did you find it?

Hiroya: No, we're still finding it.

Hopper1: Hopper! Hopper!

Hopper1 jumps out from Hiroya's hands and jumps away

Hiroya: He wants us to follow him! follows Hopper1

-with the Malgam-

Skateboard Malgam: I smell ya!

The Skateboard Malgam on the skateboard follows the van filled we money and encounter the drivers.

Skateboard Malgam: Yo! Good work!

The Skateboard Malgam becomes the skateboards and stop the can and the drivers get thrown out and all the money got scatter.

Skateboard Malgam: Money! Money! Money! All the money in the world is mine!

police sirens

Skateboard Malgam: You guys again!

-with Hiroya-

Hiroy and the gang started going after where the Malgam is and in amidst of all that, the Malgam began to overpower the police and attacks them and the others arrive.

Hiroya: Stop!

Skateboard Malgam: Who are you?!

Hiroya: I knew it, you have Skebows! I'm gonna free you! use his alchemist ring and it glows blue

Hiroya: As from the One are all things born!

Hiroya use the manholes and restrain the Skateboard Malgam and Skebows briefly released

Skebows: Skebow!

Hiroya: Skebows! Grab on!

Skebows: Skebow!

Saida: I won't let you!

Skebows: Skebow!

Saida forced Skebows to join back and he became the Skateboard Malgam again.

Skateboard Malgam: Nice try! It's my turn!

Hiroya: Watch out!

The Skateboard Malgam skate off as they look at him flee.

Hiroya: I'll take him on!

Skateboard Malgam: So you're my opponent?

Hiroya: I won't forgive you! Skebows wants to skate around and have fun! I'll save him! And defeat you!

Hiroya takes out the driver and put it on his waist and insert the Hopper1 and Steamliner cards into the slots.

Hopper1! Steamliner!

The two cards appear behind Hiroya and Hopper1 and Steamliner came out of their cards as Hiroya raise his arms and smack them together before moving them forward.

Hiroya: Henshin!

Hiroya pull the handle from both sides of the driver and the two halves of the mask joint together.

Gotchanko!

Hopper1: Hopper!

Steamliner: Steam!

Both Hopper1 and Steamliner fuse with Hiroya and he becomes Gotchard.

Steamhopper!

Yukino: Ichinose.

Shiho: He became a Kamen Rider!

Gotchard: Let's go with a Gotcha!

Gotchard fights the Skateboard Malgam and kick him and punch him at the face.

Odorippa: Rippa!

Kamantis: Kama!

Gotchard: takes out Odorippa and Kamantis Ride Chemy Cards

Gotchard: You want to try?

Odorippa: Rippa!

Kamantis: Kama!

Gotchard: Alright! Let's do this! insert the two cards into the slots

Kamantis! Odorippa!

Gotchard: pull the handle and he became Odorimantis Wild

Gochanko! Odorimantis!

Gotchard: Let's turn up the wind!

Gotchard summons the tornado and it engulfs the Malgam and slash him.

Odorimantis! Fever!

Miku: Woah.

Saki (Proseka): See what did I tell you!

Hina: He became a mantis dancer!

The Skateboard Malgam got realised and Gotchard revert back to Steamhopper.

Gotchard: Thank you, Kamantis, Odorippa.

Kamantis: Kama!

Odorippa: Rippa!

Skateboard Malgam: Tch, in that case!

The Skateboard Malgam use the skateboard and skate off.

Gotchard: Wait!

Gotchard decided to go after him and jumps and grab the Malgam but fails and fall to the ground.

Gotchard: Shoot! If I can keep up with his speed!

???: Dash!

Gotchard turn around and sees a gold motorcycle coming.

Hachiman: A gold bike?

Gotchard: Is that!

The gold motorcycle stops in front of Gotchard and looks at him.

Gotchard: It's you, Golddash!

Golddash: Dash!

Itsuki: It's a living bike!

Gotchard: You think you can catch up the kaijin?

Golddash: Dash! Dash!

Gotchard: Good! get on Golddash Let's go, Golddash!

Golddash: Dash!

From afar, Shinya came out and see Gotchard's capabilities.

Shinya: So that, Kamen Rider?

-with Gotchard-

Golddash: Dash!

Gotchard manage to catch up with the Skateboard Malgam and began a wild goose chase.

Skateboard Malgam: Tch!

The Skateboard Malgam became a skateboard and starts trailing off Golddash and he gone under the crane and escape.

Skateboard Malgam: How do you like that?

Gotchard: Oh no!

Gotchard became Steamhopper Wild and push Golddash up to the sky.

Gotchard: Jump!

Golddash: Dash?! Dash!

-insert theme: Rising Fighter by Beverly-

Gotchard change back to his rider form and got to Golddash and lands and change Kamantis into the Gotcharge Gun

Golddash: Dash!

Gotchard and Golddash manage to overtake the Skateboard Malgam and use the Gotchard use the Gotcharge Gun and shoot at the Malgam.

Gotcharge Buster!

Skateboard Malgam: Curse you!

The Skateboard Malgam starts throwing the wheels at them and Golddash manage to grab the wheel and stretch it.

Skateboard Malgam: Is that even allowed?!

The Skateboard Malgam starts throws the wheels at them and Golddash grab them and send it back at him and he got hit.

Gotchard: Time to end this!

Gotchard push the two handle and raise his right leg and pull the handle jumps and he split into armors and he became Steamhopper Wild Form briefly before he become Gotchard again.

Steamhopper! Fever!

Gotchard fully kick the Skateboard Malgam and lands behind him and he exploded and Skebows got released.

Skebows: Skebow!

Gotchard take out a blank card and seal Skebows back into the card.

Gotchard: Welcome back, Skebows!

Skebows: Skebow!

-end of insert theme-

Saida: Gah! My money!

Saida falls to the ground and Gotchard sees him.

Gotchard: Now then, what shall I do about him? ties Saida up and leaves with Golddash

-later-

Hina: So you created them?

Hiroya: Yeah, back when Shin-nii-san is still alive.

Yui: So, how many you've created?

Hiroya: About 90.

Everyone: 90?!

Fuutarou: How are you able to create that much?!

Hiroya: I have to get into the Alchemy Institute. look at the cards he collected

Hopper1: Hopper!

Steamliner: Steam!

Kamantis: Kama!

Odorippa: Rippa!

Skebows: Skebow!

Golddash: Dash!

Hiroya: Let's find the other Chemies. And, I'll make sure, that you'll be safe!

Saki (Proseka): With this said, let's go to Minako-san's cafe!

Yui: Now that's a good idea!

Yotsuba: I concur!

Hiroya and his gang head off and unknown to them, a man with steampunk like goggles look at him, he is Freed.

Freed: So that's, Ichinose Hiroya that Liko is talking about? He seems like a good person. Well, I'll let Liko handle this. takes out the Wonder Ride Book which says Ocean History

Closing screen: Ride Chemy Cards: Kamantis, Odorippa, Skebows and Golddash

Ending: Rising Fighter by Beverly

Instrumental
(showing various Ride Chemy Cards in the darkspace as the backdrop glows and it shines)

I was born into this world for a reason
(showing Chisato, Toya, Sophie and Norea in the bright yellow background)

When you're alive you can get the good and the bad
(showing Raika, Taizo, Megumi, Zakusa, Ibuki and Freed in a bright red background)

Kinō o koete ike sekai o kaete ike
(showing Rui, Kyoko, Tohya, Fuutarou, Urara, Tsukasa and Yu-yu in the carnation pink background)

Ready Kokoro tsuki ugokase
(showing Suletta, Rinku, Akito, Nezu and Miorine in the white and red background)

Stand up tachiagare move on mae o muke moetsukiru made going on ikōze
(showing Shinya back then when he was a child sitting near the wall before showing the present Shinya with his face and the young Shinya change to Valvarad showing his back)

Don't stop owari janai no one hitori janai ima koso tatakae
(showing Hiroya looking at his ring and got up and look at the shining star and he runs towards to it and grab it)

Get it on Gotchard Gotchard Gotchard Burning Fire Gotchard Gotchard Gotchard Shining Future
(showing Gotchard Steamhopper with various forms of Gotchard forms with Valvarad)

Bokura no jasutisu yobikome kagayake ashita no sakusesu kakenukete Gotta go
(showing Hiroya looking at Shinnosuke's ring before looking at the sunset and shows him with Shinya and the other riders in their civilians forms as the camera looks up to the sky before change to a table showing both Hiroya and Shinnosuke's rings)

Gotchard Ride Chemy Card Zukan

Yui: Yahallo, I'll be showing today's Chemy Card! Here's today's card!

Skebows!

Yui: Skebows. Its attribute is Vehicle. It's level is 2. Skebows is a skateboard Chemy who likes to runs around a lot. It even possessed a skateboard and likes to have fun and show off its skills.

Yui: We'll see you next time!

Skebows: Skebow!

Next time: The Mysterious Warrior, Valvarad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

923 15 5
Take place after the Gamer War Evo season and the Geats series. After defeating Suel and taking down Rose, a new enemy has resurfaced and under the n...
2.4K 33 52
Three months after the events of the second season, Ryoji decided to take a break from the S-Rank Trial, until a newcomer, Genji Ryuzo, came and chal...
7K 106 35
Roderick McMurray is the newest student in Nicktoon High. But when creatures called Zodiarts seek to take over, he gets the help of a Boy Genius and...
3.8K 38 55
This is the remastered version of Kamen Rider Gamer Wars, so let's begin. Take place in an alternate universe in the Game World Universe. Follow Nomu...