Possessive much?

By neff61

When Jane gets accepted into an amazing college in California. She immediately figures its not an ordinary co... More

Possessive much?
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
MUST READ!!
Chapter 30
Author's note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 3

138K 1.1K 50
By neff61

Chapter 3
I looked for something to grab for defense, but just my luck there was nothing around...WTF?! But then the hand on my mouth released, and I started yelling "RAPE, RAPE!" But the hand quickly clamped over my mouth again. I froze as another hand made it's way towards my hip pulling me back into the person. I quickly went to hit the stranger but I just couldn't because he dodged my punch. But my hand brushed by a string and I quickly pulled it, and it opened the light...I gasped at who I saw in the closet..."Mr. Foxwood?!" the school's dean? Seth's father? WTF?!
"Don't be afraid of me, I mean no harm...yet." he smirked as he said this. I hurdled for the door but he grabbed my hips and pulled me to the floor. He quickly began unbuckling my pants. I tried to push him away but he was too strong...
He kept going telling me to shut the fu*k up...but then the door opened, and slammed into the wall and Seth's dad was thrown off of me...
I looked up and saw the one person I never wanted to see but he made me kinda happy to see him. To save me. "What did I tell you...STAY AWAY FROM MY MATE!!" Seth roared with anger, kind of like a growl. "I didn't know, Seth I just grabbed anyone who was walking by. I haven't had any fun in so long. I'm sorry. I thought she was just a normal new student." he said calmly. " Well now you know to stay away from her, or you'll be a dead wolf. UNDERSTOOD!" he yelled at the end. His dad nodded in agreement, and stalked out of the closet.
I looked like a deer in headlights. "Did you just say mate? And say kill you like the wolf you are?" I asked in shock. " Oh I didn't realize you heard that." he said scratching the back of his head.
"Well it's not like I wasn't standing infront of you!!" He didn't answer so I kept going. I was getting impatient. "WELL?!." He sighed. "I'm gonna tell you...well I'm a..."
*********
Ohhhh!!! Suspense!! Suffer lol jk but don't worry I'll update soon... But I need at least a few comments.. :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 435 20
Kia had grown up in multiple human foster homes since she was 7 years old. She had become one of the "unadoptable" kids because almost everyone that...
5.7K 51 27
Jaci Garcia just wants to be normal. Have a normal family, friends, and day to day routine but all that's kind of hard to do with died parents. Being...
138K 4.3K 30
Olivia Brooks was a normal girl. She was in the middle of the social ladder and had a bunch of good friends. Her only problem was the huge crush she...
292 2 29
Christine gets accepted into college and her lover is moved to another state because of school. Then something bad happened to her . She ends up in...