Ishq-e-ruhani

Autorstwa authorrabia

"Jism se rooh ka safar " one of bigge... Więcej

prolouge
Character aesthetic
Dedication
Chapter-1
Chapter -2 ( Dilkashi - ishq )
Chapter -3 , (Dilkashi - ishq )
Chapter -4 (Dilkashi - ishq )
Notice
Chapter -5 ( Uns - ishq )
Chapter- 6 ( Uns - ishq )
Chapter-7 ( Akidat - ishq )
Chapter-8 ( Mohabbat- ishq)
Chapter- 9 ( Mohabbat - ishq )
Chapter-10 ( Ibadat - ishq )
Chapter - 11 ( Ibadat - ishq)
Chapter-12 [ mohabbat, akidat - ishq ]
Chapter -13 [mohabbat , akidat - ishq ]
Chapter - 14 [ mohabbat, akidat -ishq]
Chapter- 15 [ mohabbat, akidat ]
Chapter- 16 [ mohabbat,akidat ]
Chapter -17 [ mohabbat, akidat]
Chapter - 18 [ mohabbat , akidat ]
Chapter - 19 [mohabbat, akidat ]
Chapter-20 [ mohabbat, akidat]
chapter- 21 [ mohabbat , ibadat ]
chapter - 22 [ mohabbat, ibadat ]
Chapter-23 [ mohabbat, ibadat]
Notice
Happy New Year
Chapter- 24 [ mohabbat, ibadat]
Chapter-25 [ mohabbat, ibadat ]
Chapter- 26 [ mohabbat, ibadat]
Chapter- 27 [ ibadat ]
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
chapter- 30
Not an update
Chapter -31
Chapter - 32
Chapter- 34
Apology 😔
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter- 37

Chapter - 33

97 7 0
Autorstwa authorrabia

Hello , mere pyare pyare readers .

Kem cho , Maja Maa

Accha chlo ab chapter start kro ....

Byeeeee👋

___________________________________________

Author pov

It's 7 : 00 am in morning and kabir was their in his bathroom freshing up .

When someone enter in his room mutely
Closing the door while Kabir came out from bathroom closing the door which sounds making the one enters  turn around .

"Aaaaaaaaaaa"  Ruhani shouted and turned around closing her eyes making Kabir flinch on her place .

"What are you doing here " Kabir asked ,looking at her in shocked .

"First wear your clothes stupid " she said,  then he realized that his upper half is naked but then a smirk appeared on his lips.

He grabbed his shirt from bed and walked toward her with slow steps .

With each steps of his her heartbeats were going wilder .

"Ka....Kabir did you wear the shirt " she asked , with her shaky voice trying to calm her throbbing heart .

"No " he said,  coming closer to her wishpering in her ear making her cluth her dress tightly.

"Ka...Kabir please wear it I wanna talk about something. "
She said , in slow voice .

"So turn around and talk" he said, teasing her ;

Ruhani kept her hand on her heart calming the beats and slowly- slowly turn around with closed eyes .

Kabir looked at her face which is now showered with redness .
She opened her one eye slowly looking at him who's now giving her a teasing smile .

She opened her eyes and looked at him,
"Kya hua tumne apni ankhe kyu band ki hui thi ."
He asked , sliding her hair behind ear while she glared at him and jearked his hand .

She moved toward bed grabbing a pillow and started hitting him ,
"Roohkya hua baba maar kyu rhi ho" he said ,defending himself from the attack .

"Mai kyu maar rhi tm batao tm kaisi harkate kr rhe the Haan" she replied, still hitting him with pillow,

"Maine kya Kiya " he said , gripping on the pillow stopping her from hitting him.

"Vaahh , ab ye bhi hm batae tm hme ched rhe the kbse aur puch rhe ho Maine kya Kiya " she said ,while trying to loose his grip on the pillow.

" Ab kya apni hone vali biwi ko ched bhi nhi skate hm"  he asked , holding her hand pulling her toward himself ,

"Nhi bilkul nhi " she said,  with a pout looking like baby making him smile on her antics.

" Accha baba sorry ab batao kya baat krni thi  " he said,  leaving her sitting on the bed.

" Kabir vo I was saying that ..." she said holding his hand sitting next to him looking at him with her baby eyes.

"Haan bolo " he said looking at her ,

"Mujhe shadi krni hai " she said still looking at him who was looking at her with a confused expression.

"Haa to ho to rhi hai"   he replied, in confusion ,

"Are aise nhi mujhe church me shadi krni hai  " she said,  making him shocked ,

"Kyaa " Kabir almost shouted ,

"Haan naa please "she said, with  her baby eyes

"What please.. accha thk hai ajj shadi ho jaye gi to phr hm uske baad church me bhi kr lenge" he said , as he can't say no as how she was looking  ,

"Nhi mujhe abhi krni hai aur is shadi se pehle krni hai " she said ,winning like a baby,

"But ruhani how'll we go their what if anyone got to know " he said, trying to make her understand .

"Are uski fikr tm Mt kro,  I have managed everything we just have to leave for church now "she said with a smile ,

"Whatt now Butt..." Kabir tried to say but she cut him in between and said ,

"No if But stand up and let's go " she said,  almost  pulling him out of the room .

' Kya upar vale mtlb , Mai hi mila tha Maa or Biwi dono ek jaisi di hai "no if and but " vali mtlb koi Meri sunta hi nhi hai kya kru Mai Mr jau meri koi felling nhi hai '

He said,  in his mind when his trance broke with the horn of jeep .

He looked infront and their she was sitting on the driving seat signalling him to come .

They both left for the church with is almost at a distance of half and hour .
___________________________________________

Kabir and ruhani entered the church with a smile crept on their faces .

The father of the church was their standing as waiting for them when ruhani wished him and he blessed both of them .

Then some girls and boys came from one side and take both of them with themselves.

After sometime Kabir came wearing a white tuxedo looking like a Greek god and then the sound of jiggling came .

He turn from where the sound came and their ruhani  is coming wearing a white gown with beads work and a white net veil on her face .

He was so lost in her beauty that don't know when she came in front of him .

She giggle looking at him gawking at her like that and call him slowly ,

"Kabir " she said ,waving her hand in front of him,

"Yaah " he said , coming out of his trance .

Then the ritual start and at the end father said him to kiss her and  complete the wedding.

At this point she looked at him with nervous eyes and when he came close she closed her eyes out of nervousness.

Just when she felt his lips on her forehead and a small smile crept on her lips.

The marriage happens and now they both were ' we from I' .

Now she wasn't anymore ' Ruhani Pratap Singh'  now she is ' Ruhani Kabir Singh Oberoi' .

It's her new journey start from today the new life new Ruhani and everything new and precious.

After coming back from church they both listen a lecture from Ishani that how careless they were,
___________________________________________

At this time Ruhani was in the parlour all ready waiting for kabir to pick her up .

Few minutes later Kabir came but their were Dhruv and Sneha also as they have to reach direct  at the venue.

"Rooh you'll sit with Dhruv and Sneha okk " Kabir said,  coming toward car .

"But why"  she asked , in confusion .

He looked at her and said, "vo.. I have somework in between that's why " .

She looked at him with soft eyes and said , "Kabir is everything okk "

"Yess everything is okk and as I said if not"

"then we'll make it okk " they both said together .

After that they left for the venue .

___________________________________________

So , how's the chapter tell me haaan,

and don't forget to vote and comment your precious thoughts 😊.

Q/ What do you think is it a start of  their happy life or......  ???

A/

Okkkk byeeeee ♥️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

233K 12.2K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
823K 29.5K 59
Happiness? Was a word that left Roohi Shekhawat's life long ago. She was the diamond nobody took notice of in the pile of coal. She shone brighter th...
2.9M 229K 52
"To all the hopeless romantic souls who wholeheartedly believe that destiny weaves the most beautiful love stories, this book is dedicated to your un...
45.8K 3.3K 18
"woh galat nahi tha , Humare Milne ka waqat hi Sahi nahi Tha." ------------------------------------ She lost him , she lost her othe...