ONE LAST CHANCE {ON HOLD}

By AngelicEarl_580

Abhimaan ❤️ A story based on Abhira's accident. This can be 18+ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
PROMO
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
PROMO
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 3

2.6K 157 12
By AngelicEarl_580

Next update after 90+ votes
_______________________________

Armaan went to get the discharge papers from the hospital staff. He felt guilty for leaving Abhira alone and was worried about her well-being. Meanwhile, Vidya comforted Abhira, relieved that she was okay. Abhira assured Vidya that she was fine, although she still felt hurt by Armaan's presence. Armaan returned with the papers, ready to take Abhira home where she could rest and recover from the ordeal.

Meanwhile, Armaan came with papers in his hands.

"Abhira ka discharge ho gaya hai. Hum use Ghar le jaa sakte hai." He said looking at her who was totally ignoring him.

"Abhira, hum ghar chal rahe hain," Armaan said, holding the discharge papers tightly hoping she will reply.

Abhira turned away, Vidya intervened, "Beta, chalo ab ghar chalte hain. Tumhe araam ki zarurat hai."

Armaan felt guilty and concerned. "Main tumhe ghar lekar jaaunga, Abhira. Tumhari tabiyat ka dhyaan rakhunga."

Abhira remained silent, her emotions still raw from their earlier conversation. Vidya gently urged her to come along, and eventually, Abhira reluctantly agreed to leave the hospital with them.

Armaan moved towards Abhira, extending his hand to help her up from the bed. However, as he reached out, she flinched and withdrew her hand, her expression still guarded and distant.

"Abhira please. Tumhari haalat theek nahi hai. Tum aache se chal bhi nahi paaogi. Please mera haath pakad lo." Armaan requested.

"Mujhe naa tumhari jarurat hai aur naahi tumhari help ki. Mai khud chal sakti hu." She said.

"Abhira please. Maa-sa bhi idhar hai. Please. Tumhe jitna sunana hai mujhe ghar jaa kar suna dena. Lekin abhi ke liye please meri baat man lo." Armaan insisted holding her hand again.

Abhira was about to say but before that Vidya interrupted, "Are tum dono baate kya kar rahe ho? Chalo jaldi."

Abhira reluctantly agreed and held Armaan's hand. She looked at him while he helped to stand up from bed.

Armaan carefully helped Abhira to stand up, supporting her as they made their way out of the hospital room. Once outside, he guided her to the passenger's seat in the car, ensuring she was comfortable before turning to assist Vidya.

Armaan then got into the driver's seat, starting the car and slowly driving away from the hospital.

"Abhira, tum theek ho na? Tumhe kahi dard toh nahi ho raha na?" Vidya asked with concern.

"Thoda sa hai, lekin main theek hoon, Maa-sa." Abhira reassured her.

"Arre, hum hain na tumhare saath. Toh tum bilkul theek ho jaaogi" Vidya replied.

Armaan glanced at them through the rearview mirror, silently grateful for Vidya's presence and their bond of friendship. He focused on the road ahead, determined to get Abhira home safely.

As they drove, Abhira remained silent, lost in her thoughts, while Vidya tried to engage her in light conversation, occasionally checking on her well-being. Armaan kept stealing glances at Abhira, his heart heavy with guilt and regret for what had transpired between them.

Upon reaching home, Armaan helped Abhira out of the car and guided her inside, where he had prepared everything for her comfort. He made sure she was settled in bed with all the necessary amenities within her reach before excusing himself to give her some space.

Vidya stayed by Abhira's side, offering her company and support, understanding the turmoil she was going through. She gently encouraged Abhira to rest and assured her that everything would be alright.

Armaan, meanwhile, busied himself in the kitchen, preparing a light meal for Abhira, hoping to ease her discomfort in some way. He felt a pang of remorse with every dish he cooked, wishing he could turn back time and undo the pain he had caused.

After some time, Armaan brought the meal to Abhira's room, setting it down beside her with a soft apology for his earlier actions. Abhira looked at him, her eyes softening slightly at his gesture, though the hurt still lingered beneath the surface.

"Thank you," she whispered softly, her voice barely audible. Armaan nodded, understanding the weight of her words, and silently vowed to do whatever it took to make amends and earn back her trust.

Vidya watched the exchange between them, a glimmer of hope flickering in her eyes. She knew healing would take time, but with patience, understanding, and love, she believed they could overcome this obstacle together.

And so, in the quiet sanctuary of their home, amidst the shadows of regret and the promise of forgiveness, Armaan, Abhira, and Vidya embarked on a journey of healing and redemption, bound together by the ties of friendship and love.

After a few minutes of ride, they reached Poddar House. Armaan opened the door for her and for forwarded his hand towards her. She looked at him and then at his hand. She unwillingly kept her hand on his and came out of the car slowly.

He guided her towards the entrance and was about to step inside when Kaveri stopped her.

"Ruko ladki." She said and both looked up at her.

Kaveri came towards them and stood infront of them.

"Yeh sab kya hai, Armaan"/?" She asked looking at Abhira's banded forehead.

"Dadi-sa, Abhira ka accident ho gaya tha kal. Aaj subah hi hosh aaya hai use." Armaan said holding her hand tightly.

"Itna kuch ho gaya is ladki se aur tumne hume batana jaroori bhi nahi samjha." Kaveri said looking at Armaan.

""Main maafi chahta hoon, Dadi-sa. Mai aapko pareshaan nahi karna chahta tha." Armaan explained.

"Pareshaan toh hum vaise hi ho chuke hai is ladki ki vajah se Armaan." Kaveri said looking at Abhira sternly.

"Sahi keh rahi hai Maa-sa. Is ladki ki vajah se ghar mein sab pareshaan hai. Koi na koi galati karti hi rehti hai." Sanjay said glaring at Abhira.

"Par lagta hai voh galati is baar adhuri hi reh jaaegi. Kyuki Hume laagta hai ki ab yeh ladki humare khilaaf cas." Before she could complete, Abhira interrupted.

"Dadi-sa, agar aap yeh soch Rahi hai ki aab toh Abhira ka accident ho gaya hai aur ab voh case mahi ladegi. Toh. Aapa puri tarah se galat hai. Kyuki mai yeh case ladungi aur jeetungi bhi." Abhira said with full determination.

She detached her hand away from Armaan and slowly walked away from there to Armaan's room.

"Armaan, is ladki ko samjha do ki humare khilaaf case na ladegi. Uski halat bhi theek nahi hai," Kaveri instructed in a firm tone.

"Par Dadi-sa, Abhira ko lagta hai ki voh case lad sakti hai aur jeet sakti hai," Armaan replied.

"Armaan, uski halat ko dekho. Woh abhi theek se khud ko sambhaal bhi nahi pa rahi hai. Usse is tarah ki ladai mein phasna theek nahi hai," Kaveri urged.

Armaan nodded reluctantly, "Main usse samjhaunga, Dadi-sa. Main dekhta hoon ki voh case na lad sake. Taaki aapki pareshaani dur ho jaae. Aur aap chinta hi kyu kar rahi hai jab aapne kuch galat Kiya hi nahi hai." he assured her before heading towards his room to talk to Abhira.

"Hey bhagwan, please yeh Abhira case naa lade toh aacha hai. Kyuki agar use mere khilaaf koi bhi saboot mil gaya na toh sab khatam ho jaaega." Sanjay though in his mind.

As soon as Armaan reached the room, he found Abhira sitting on bed with a case file reading them with full concentration.

He gulped and went towards bed and sat beside her. Abhira moved her eyes towards him but didn't looked at him.

"Abh...Abhira." Armaan stammered.

Armaan hesitated, feeling the weight of Abhira's silence. "Abhira, mujhe tumse baat karni hai," he said softly.

Abhira remained silent, her eyes fixed on the case file in front of her, her expression unreadable.

"Abhira, please," Armaan pleaded, reaching out to gently touch her hand. "Main jaanta hoon ki maine tumhe hurt kiya hai. Par mujhe maaf kar do, please."

Still, Abhira didn't respond.

Armaan sighed, "Abhira, main sach mein pareshaan hoon tumhare liye. Tumhari khushi ke liye main kuch bhi karunga," he continued.

Finally, Abhira looked up at him, her eyes reflecting a mixture of hurt and longing, "kuch bhi kar sakte ho mere liye?" She asked.

He nodded, "Akela chod do mujhe." She said without any emotion in her face.

Armaan's heart sank at Abhira's words. "Abhira, main tumhe akela nahi chhod sakta," he replied earnestly.

"Par tumne mujhe chhod diya hai, Armaan. Tumne kabhi mera saath nahi diya," Abhira countered.

Armaan's eyes glistened with tears as he reached out to gently cup her face. "Abhira, maine galati ki hai. Tumhare saath sab kuch theek karunga," he pleaded.

Abhira looked away, "Mujhe akela chhod do, Armaan. Mujhe tumhare saath ki koi jarurat nahi hai. Mai akeli bohot khush hu. Main tumhare liye sirf ek musibat hoon," she whispered.

Armaan shook his head, refusing to accept her words. "Nahi Abhira, mai tumhe akela nahi chhod sakta. he insisted, his eyes pleading with her to believe him.

Abhira sighed, "Armaan, please," she whispered.

But Armaan remained firm, refusing to leave her side. "Mai tumhe akela nahi chhod sakta," he repeated.

"Abhira, please, yeh case ladne ki koi jarurat hai ab tumhe. Tum bas aaram karo." Armaan requested as he took away the file.

"Mujhe tumhari jhoothi care aur baato ki koi jarurat nahi hai Armaan. So please mere professional life mein apni taang adana bandh karo." Abhira said angrily taking the file back.

"Tumhe samajh nahi aata. Maine kaha na tum yeh case nahi ladogi. Matlab nahi ladogi. And that's final." Armaan said angrily.

"Haa, taaki mai is case se peeche hat jaaau aur haar jaau. Taaki tum yeh case jeet sako aur Dadi-sa ko bakasur saabit kar sako." Abhira said glaring at him.

"Dadi-sa bakasur hi hai Abhira. Unhone voh zameen legally apne pass li hai. Voh sab log tumse jhooth bol rahe hai." Armaan said

Abhira's anger flared as she shook her head in disbelief. "Armaan, tum apne dimaag se socho! Dadi-sa ne hume galat bataya hai. Yeh zameen un gareeb logo ki hai jinhone use apni mehnat se paaya hai." she exclaimed.

"Bas Abhira. Enough is Enough now. Tum yeh case nahi lad sakti. Tum meri Dadi-sa ke khillaf nahi jaaogi. Aur bhulo mat Dadi-sa ko mai support kar raha hu. The best lawyer Armaan Poddar. Tum haar jaaogi." Armaan said angrily.

"Haa toh kya hua ki tum best lawyer ho. Jo galat hai voh galat hai Armaan. I don't care tum best ho yaa worst. Mere liye un gareebo ko unki zameen vaapis lautana sabse zaroori hai. Aur agar uske liye mujhe tumhare khilaaf jaana pade yaa tumhe harana pade toh mai peeche nahi hatungi." Abhira said angrily.

"You will regret fighting against me Abhira. Remember it. Dadi-sa ke support mein India ka best lawyer yaani ki mai, Armaan Poddar khadad hai. Jo tumhe hara kar apni Dadi-sa ko innocent prove karega. Aur tum bas apne us Dev Sir, jiski baat maan kar Dadi-sa ke khillaf jaa rahi ho is baat ko le kar tum pachtaogi." Armaan said sternly and with a proud look for himself.

"Abhira, tum mujhse lad kar galti kar rahi ho." Armaan said firmly, his tone serious.

"Armaan, main yeh case jeetkar sabit karungi ki mujhe haq hai." Abhira replied defiantly, her anger unabated.

Armaan shook his head, "Tum mujhse lad kar apni galti kar rahi ho. Tum mere khilaaf nahi jaogi." he warned.

Abhira's eyes flashed with determination. "Main apne principles ke saath khadi hoon. Tum jo bhi kar lo, mai peeche nahi hatungi." she declared firmly.

Armaan's gaze hardened, "Tum mere khilaf ladne ka faisla karogi, toh mujhe bura lagega. Tumhe pachtaana padega" he stated firmly.

"Mujhe koi farak nahi padta ki tumhe bura lagta hai yaa accha jaise tumhe farak nahi padta ki mujhe bura lagta hai yaa accha. Toh please apni yeh bakwas band karo aur akela chod do mujhe." Abhira said and left from there to washroom.

Armaan's anger flared as he watched Abhira leave. "Yeh ladki mujhse baat bhi nahi karna chahti," he muttered to himself.

Frustrated, Armaan stormed out of the room and made his way to the garden. He needed some space to cool down and collect his thoughts.

Meanwhile, Ruhi who just saw him going towards the garden went behind him. Armaan's back was facing her. So she went towards him and kept her hand on his shoulder. He turned around and made a safe distance between them.

"Kya hua Armaan? Tum gusse mein lag rahe ho. Aur Abhira? Voh kaisi hai ab? Uska accident hua kaise? Kuch bataya usne tumhe?" Ruhi asked.

"Abhira theel hai abhi. Aur rahi uske accident ki toh she is not talking to me isiliye mujhe yeh bhi nahi pata ki uska accident kaise hua tha." Armaan said looking at the sky.

"Kya? Voh tumse baat nahi kar rahi hai? Par kyu Armaan?" She asked.

"Pata nahi. Maine baat karne ki koshish ki usse lekin voh mujhse baat nahi karna chahti. Infact hospital mein bhi usne mujhse milne ke liye mana kar diya tha. Infact maine usse kaha ki voh yeh case naa lade. Uski haalat theek nahi hai par she is just so stubborn. Meri baat maanane ko taiyaar hi nahi hai." Armaan said.

"Voh case ladna chahti hai? Uske liye case uski apni health aur Dadi-sa ko reputation se jyada bada hai Armaan. She is a selfish girl." Ruhi spatted out.

"Haan Ruhi, lagta hai Abhira ko apne case se zyada hi matlab hai. Par mujhe bhi samajh nahi aa raha ki voh aisa kyun kar rahi hai," Armaan said, his frustration evident.

"Armaan, voh sach mein egoistic hai. Usko sirf apne matlab ki padi hai, kisi aur ki nahi," Ruhi said.

"Tum bilkul sahi keh rahi hai. Par mujhe uska behavior samajh nahi aa raha. Main use samjhaane ki koshish kar raha hoon, par voh meri baat hi nahi maan rahi hai," Armaan replied as his anger rised.

"Armaan, lagta hai Abhira ko sirf apni marzi chahiye, kisi aur ki parwah nahi. Uska behavior bilkul selfish hai," Ruhi remarked.

"Haan Ruhi, tum bilkul sahi keh rahi hai. Asal mein voh bas apne aap ko priority manti hai," Armaan replied in frustration.

"Armaan, tumhe dhyan dena chahiye. Abhira ke behavior se lagta hai ki voh Dadi-sa ke khilaaf hai aur agar voh case jeet gayi toh Dadi-sa ko jail jaana padega." Ruhi said.

"Jail kyu jaana padega. Dadi-sa ne legally voh zameen li hai." Armaan replied back.

"Haan, lekin Armaan, agar Dadi-sa ne kisi galat tareeke se uss zameen ko liya hai toh voh jail ja sakti hai," Ruhi explained.

"Par Dadi-sa ne legally uss zameen ko khareeda hai. Unka koi galat kaam nahi hai," Armaan argued.

"Armaan, shayad Abhira ko lagta hai ki Dadi-sa ne kuch galat kiya hai. Aur agar voh sachai pata chal gayi toh Dadi-sa ko jail ho sakti hai," Ruhi insisted.

"Par main yeh nahi maanta. Dadi-sa ne hamesha sahi raasta chuna hai. Abhira ko yeh sab kuch nahi pata," Armaan retorted.

"Armaan, tum Abhira ki baat mat suno. Voh selfish hai aur sirf apne matlab ke liye lad rahi hai. Abhira ek achhi ladki nahi hai. Voh sirf apne liye sochti hai. Armaan, tumhe yeh sab uske bhaavnao ke peeche dekhna chahiye. Usne hum sab ko pareshaan kiya hai. Dadi-sa, tum, sabko." Ruhi said with her tone filled with disdain towards Abhira.

"Bas Ruhi, maine tumhe Abhira ke khilaaf thoda bolne kya diya tum uske baare mein bura hi bolte jaa rahi hai. Wife hai voh meri. Aur mai uske khilaaf ek aur shabd sehan nahi karunga." Armaan said pointing his finger towards her angrily.

"Wife? Wife hai voh tumhari? Toh mai kya hu Armaan? Bas ek timepass. Tumhari aur uski shaadi toh sirf ek deal hai na. Jo abhi kuch mahino mein khatam ho jaaegi. Kya mujhe galatfehmi ho rahi hai, Armaan? Tumne toh khud hi kaha tha ki tumhari shaadi Abhira ke saath sirf ek deal hai. Aur ab tum mujhe bol rahe ho ki voh tumhari wife hai? Tumne mujhe kabhi yeh nahi bataya ki tum Abhira se pyaar karte ho yaa nahi. Aur agar tum sach mein use apni wife mante ho, toh kyun uske saath aise behave kar rahe ho? Uski pareshani mein tumhe uska saath dena chahiye, usse samajhna chahiye. Lekin tum? Tum usse sirf aur sirf apni Dadi-sa ke khilaaf nahi jaane dena chahte ho." Ruhi said angrily with tears.

"Ruhi, mujhe tumse yeh sab nahi sunna hai. Tum hamesha mujhe aur Abhira ko lekar argument karne mein lage rehti ho. Tumhe yaad dilana chahiye ki humara rishta khatam ho chuka hai aur hum ab sirf dost hai. Tumhe mere aur Abhira ke beech interfere nahi karna chahiye. Tum humare beech mein mat bola karo." Armaan said sternly.

"Beech mein mai nahi Abhira hai. Voh aayi hai mere aur tumhare beech mein. Usne tumhe mujhse cheen liya hai Armaan. Tum mujhse pyaar karte ho na toh phir Abhira ko apni wife kyu maanate ho? Nahi dekh sakti mai tumhe Abhira ke saath." She cried holding his hand.

"Ruhi, dekho. Maine pehle bhi tumse kaha tha ki ab mere aur tumhare beech koi rishta nahi hai. Hum sirf dost hai. Tumhari shaadi mere Bhai se ho gayi hai aur meri shaadi bhi Abhira se ho gayi hai. Bhale hi voh meri responsibility hai par mera as a responsibility hi sahi par mera uski care karne ka pura hak banta hai. Aur rahi baat mere aur tumhare relationship ki toh voh sab humara past tha. Tumhara present aur future mera bhai Rohit hai. Mai jaanta hu mera Rohit zinda aur voh vaapis jarur aayega. Bhale hi tumne aur puri family ne yeh maan liya ho ki voh ab is duniya mein nahi hai par mai jaanta hu ki mera bhai mujhe kabhi ese chod kar nahi jaa sakta. Toh please baar baar humare past wale pyaar ko beech mein laa kar mere aur Abhira ke beech mein pado." Armaan said moving away from her.

"Armaan, mujhe pata hai ki humara rishta khatam ho gaya hai, lekin mera dil nahi maan raha hai. Main tumhe kabhi bhool nahi sakti. Tum mere liye hamesha special rahoge. Maine tumse pyaar kiya hai, aur shayad ab bhi karti hoon." Ruhi said tearfully, her voice trembling with emotion.

"Ruhi, tumhe yeh baat samajhni chahiye ki humara rishta khatam ho chuka hai. Main Abhira se pyaar nahi karta, lekin voh meri responsibility hai ab. Tumhe mere aur Abhira ke beech interfere nahi karna chahiye." Armaan replied firmly, trying to maintain a distance.

"Esa mat kaho Armaan. Please esa mat kaho." She cried infront of him.

"Armaan, tumhe mere pyaar ki kadar nahi hai. Main tumhe khush rakhungi, hamesha tumhare saath rahungi. Abhira ko chhod do aur mere saath aa jao. Main tumhe hamesha khush rakhungi." Ruhi pleaded tearfully.

"Ruhi, main samajh sakta hoon ki tumhe mere liye feelings hai, lekin humara rishta khatam ho chuka hai." Armaan said.

"Armaan tumne mujhse vaada kiya tha ki tum humesha mera saath doge. Mera support karoge." Ruhi said with tears.

Before he could reply, his eyes fell on Abhira who was looking at them with tears. Armaan was shocked when he saw Abhira looking at them with tears in her eyes. Ruhi looked up at him and followed his gaze and got shocked when she saw Abhira there.

"Abh." Before he could complete, she walked away from there holding her knee and went back to Armaan's room.

Armaan quickly ran behind Abhira as she walked away, holding her knee in pain. Ruhi watched as Armaan left her again, feeling sad and alone. She couldn't hold back her tears, feeling abandoned once more.
_______________________________
Precap : Abhira Ignores Armaan
_______________________________
Hii Lovelies ❤️

Here is the third part. I hope you will like it. So please vote and do comments if you want next part soon. I will try to update next part tomorrow itself if I get maximum number of votes and comments. ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 115K 32
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.6M 138K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.7M 126K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.3M 69.5K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...