You're More then just a Demon...

By GodofVendetta

Lucifer decided to stay at the Hazbin Hotel to help his daughter with her dream. His biggest pain the Radio D... More

Introdcution
The Demon
Operation Deer
Plan B
The Stairs
Comfort from the Radio demon
New feelings
Payback
Revenge regretted
Comfort, Love, Anger
To Realize is to Love
Prank
Thank you
Sick boy
About next chapter
First time
Time together
Help from Stolas and Helping Stolas
The Date
Announcement
A Phone Call and a new show
Crazy day
A/N
Pictures for next Chapter
Lets get married
Honeymoon
Congratulations
The world of Pregnancy
Welcome Home
Truth be Told
A Call and a New Experience
To learn, To Love, To grow
Book Two and More
Part title

A New Face

857 26 51
By GodofVendetta

A/N hii so there is a song involved with this if you haven't heard it and you hate the country . I would recommend not listening but it is a beautiful song and I wanted to add it somehow. but it i called Where The wild things are by Luke Combs i do not own this song i am just using it for the part, Luke combs please don't sue me okay that's all bye bye

3rd person POV

Alastor wakes up in bed and is immediately hit with a huge headache "oh fuuuuck" he holds his head and sits up "well good morning, how do you feel?" "Like I was hit with a building.. what time is it" he looks at the time "it's already 2pm!? How!?" "Well you didn't go to sleep until 1am" "I slept 13 hours!" "You really needed it, you were really drunk last night"

Lucifer chuckles "do you remember anything?" "Uhh" he thinks "not really? What did I do??" "Well it was more what you said" "oh no..." "um you said you wanted a kid" Alastors eyes widened and he went silent "you wanted me to poof it here" Lucifer laughed a bit "did i really..?" Lucifer laughs more "yes and then you told me to turn you into a girl" Alastor puts his face in not his hands embarrassed

"i thought it was cute but my question is, do you want a baby Al?" Alastor looks at him "I mean.. Yes I do but I know it's not possible.." Lucifer hugs him "i can figure something out hun, let's get married first and then i'll make all your dreams come true" Alastor hugs back smiling "okay" "come on let's go let everyone know you're alive'' Alastor gets up and gets dressed and they both head downstairs "Father!" Charlie hugs him "oh hello"

Alastor hugs her back "you got really drunk last night.." "I'm sorry my dear I didn't plan on getting drunk at all, I guess we just had so much fun I didn't realize how much I had to drink." "Well I'm just glad you three were getting along so well." "Me too hun, i'm going to relax for a little '' Alastor sits down in his chair and relaxes. Everyone else is working, Alastor makes a book appear in his hand and he reads. Vaggie announces over the speaker system "the rest of the day is quiet time. You guys are being too fucking loud so shut the fuck up. Be loud and Alastor is getting a snack. Your choice."

Alastor looks at her confused, "I know you have a hangover." Alastor's smile gets bigger "thank you, that means a lot, so when do you plan on proposing?" Vaggie blushes bright "oh i i don't know.. I should shouldn't I? Of fuck when i do that makes you my father in law.." Alastor smirks then stops "why are you so nervous? You should be more worried about how that'll make you a princess." "oh FUCK..." Alastor laughs

"You'll be fine my dear" "have you guys planned anything for your wedding yet?" "no we are going to later" Alastors smile drops very slightly for a second then goes back up "whats wrong?" "hm oh nothing just the book got very boring" "yeah right i'm not dumb you love that book. Tell me what's wrong." "my dear i am alright" "okay don't tell me then fine, i'll pull my secret move." "oh and what would that be my dear?" "Please tell me what's wrong.. Dad"

Alastor freezes and looks at her "that's not what i thought you were going to do ""you are going to be my dad" she smirks knowing he has a soft side for being called dad "or i'll get nifty and charlie." Alastor closes his book and sighs "fine. I am upset because my mother won't be able to attend our wedding" "oh.. I'm sorry.. Because she's in heaven.." "yes, i wish she could but she cant and im a little upset by it"

Husk walks over to them "Al i need your help!" "What's wrong???" "nifty is being fucking crazy!!" Alastor laughs and whistles twice one at a high then the second at a low. Nifty runs to him "dad hi!" "nifty are you bothering husk?" "SNITCH" Alastor stands up and picks her up "guess i'll have to punish you" Nifty gasps "noooooo! Husk you got me in trouble!"

Alastor holds her by her leg so she's upside down "hm what shall i do with you, throw you off the roof? Tie you to the ceiling fan? Cut off your toes?" "whoa whoa man she wasn't that much of a pain!" "all of them all of them!!" Nifty chants "hmm i guess you'll just have to go somewhere else for now" he throws her across the room causing Husk to gasp and scream a little but she gets caught by one of his shadows. Nifty is laughing very hard "again again!!" Husk calms down 'you.. Concern me nifty" Alastor laughs "isn't she wonderful" Charlie runs in "okay okay we have free time! Let's all relax together!"

The front door opens "after this guest hun" vaggie gets ready to great the guest. A short lady walks in, she is a deer like Alastor but her colors are the opposite of his, she has moor black then red. "Hello welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!" Alastor stares at her she looks at him and smiles "i thought i taught you staring is rude." Alastors eyes widen and he drops his cane. Everyone looks at Alastor then at her then at Alastor again "hello darlin.. It's been a while.."

Alastor stands there for a second silence, his ears fall back and tears threaten to escape from his eyes. He sprints to her and hugs her tight tears flowing down his cheek,he doesn't care he's in public he doesn't care everyone is staring at him he doesn't care about anything right now. She holds him tightly and slowly falls to their knees with him. She holds the back of his head and kisses the side of it over and over again "oh my baby... mommas here.." She has tears flowing "mommas right here.." she grabs his face "oh look at you.. You have gotten so big.. I can't believe it.. My beautiful boy.." she brushes the hair out of his face and wipes the tears away "how are you here..? I don't understand..?" "all i had to do was some little VooDoo and i came right down"

"you.. You fell.. For me..?" "Of course I did! Ain't nobody stopping me from seeing my beautiful son! Heaven is goin on and on how the king of hell is goin to be married and i looked at my friend, said goodbye and i'm sorry turned him into a frog and poof i was here." Alastor laughs "I can't believe you're here.." She helps him stand up "well I am and i don't plan on ever leavin." Alastor wipes her face with his handkerchief "i should introduce you to everyone mom" they turn to them

Everyone is staring, Husk, Angle, Vaggie are all shocked by Alastor crying, Charlie is also crying with Nifty, Lucifer is smiling huge on the verge of tears. Alastor walks over to them with her "this is Husk, Vaggie, and Angel" "oh hello i'm Abigail, Alastors mother" they all say hello smiling"

He walks over to Charlie, Nifty and Lucifer "this is your granddaughters, Charlie, Nifty. This is my Fiance, Lucifer ""oh it's so nice to meet you all!!" She hugs them all at the same time "i can't believe it! You two are adorable! And you I see why my son is in love with you with" She winks at Lucifer causing him to blush slightly "mother.." "oh you hush, it's so nice to meet all of you" "everyone if you didn't understand by now this is my mother Abigail"

"are you going to stay at the hotel with us? Dad moved into Fathers room so his room is open now "" I would love to stay! That sounds lovely!" Lucifer goes to to her "your son is amazing miss Heartfelt" "oh hush you call me momma or Abigail none of this formal bullshit, unless im not at ya then you call me ma'am" "that's true call her anything when she's mad and you will have a pan upside the head "wish your daddy understood that. Is it down here?" Alastor gulps "no.. i killed him when i got here..""oh good! That son of a bitch didn't even deserve to be here, crazy bastard." Alastor laughs and shows her to her room

"I think i know where Alastor gets his uh craziness from" Husk watches as they leave "oh shush lovely! I can't believe she's here!" Charlie is bouncing with joy "he's going to be so much happier now!" Lucifer is almost bouncing with joy."

After Alastor shows her to her room they go back and sit with everyone "oh dear you know what you should do!" Alastor looks at her "can you sing for us? I love when you sing ""oh i suppose i can'' he walks out in front of everyone, he makes her cane appear then it extends so it's a little bit longer "any requests?" She thinks "oh dear do you know where the wild things are by Luke Combs?"

"I have heard it, yes" "That one! But." "but?" "without that radio filter thing you do. And with your voice your normal southern accent." "m-mother nobody knows what i truly sound like" "well they are about to find out." He gets embarrassed "alright fine" (the song is attacked if that does work, it's Where the Wild Things are by Luke Combs you should really listen to it) Alastor clears his throat and starts singing. Everyone's jaws drop as they hear Alastor with a southern accent and they watch amazed. Lucifer looks like he's about to get a nose bleed. When the song ends Charlie is in tears

"Al.. you.. Your real voice singing gives me chills Al" Husk is very amazed he's never gotten chills from someone singing ''were amazing darling beautiful!!" "that was a really sad song.." Nifty is sniffing "oh dear" Alastor picks her up, his voice back to normal "im sorry, did you still enjoy it?" she nods and hugs him "yes! I like your real voice!" "I'm glad my dear" Abigail watches Alastor "oh hun.. You are a wonderful father Al.." Alastor blushes embarrassed "thank you mother" he sets her down.

"Are you and luci going to have a baby?" Angel spits his drink out "mother!" "what? Isn't he powerful? Can you just poof a baby here?" Lucifer laughs "that's what he said too! no , i can't just poof a baby here sadly, Alastor would have to turn into a female or we could adopt ""what do you want to do dear?" "uh talk about this another time?" Alastor smiles very embarrassed "oh you and getting embarrassed all the time, you'll have to talk about it eventually." "I think Alastor should turn into a girl. '' Angle said, smirking

"You would be a very cute girl plus then the baby would look like you both. My question is how can you do that?" "Well you see with my dad being god, I have the powers to make life and create life, that also means I can alter beings, I can mix their DNA and change the hormones they produce, with him being here it's extra easy" "ooooo girl alastor!!" "can we not talk about this right now, we still need to plan the wedding" Alastor is getting annoyed "oh hun i didn't mean to upset you i'm sorry well stop let's talk about something else"

Alastor hugs Charlie and calms down. Charlie hugs back smiling "awe did you need a hug father? I love your hugs'' he lets go and pets her smiling "you are a wonderful hugger, i can always feel love though it'' Charlie tears up smiling "i love you so much' Vaggie picks her up and sets her on the couch "why don't we help plan!" "That sounds great!!"

Lucifer sits down "So first, where, I was thinking of the garden here, deer?" Alastor thinks "that would work perfectly, time when did we think?" "You do it soon so we don't have to wait!" Angel gets excited. "I was thinking in a few months, it's not like the people we want are going to be super far away" "who all do we want?" Lucifer and Alastor write their lists down. "Al you go first" "i didn't write down obvious like everyone here but i have Stolas, Rosie, Mimzy, and that's actually it i don't know a lot of people that i actually like"

Lucifer laughs "i also have Stolas, Asmodeus and Fizz since those two are together, and i actually put Vox but hear me out, i'm hoping the wedding gift is a giant TV and then you'll be forced to let me keep it" Alastor rolls his eyes "we really dont like alot of people how many is that??" "If we count everyone here, Charlie, Nifty, Husk, Vaggie, Angel, your mother Stoals, Rosie, Mimzy, Asmodeus and Fizz and finally Vox that makes 12" "that's 12?? Guess it's going to be a small get together" "that's fine it means less we have to worry about. Less food needs to be made, less people we have to talk to." Just make sure Vox doesn't bring Valentino because if he does my suit will have blood on it."

Angel smiles knowing he's safe "trust me i will make sure. Uhh speaking of food, what do you want ""finger food would probably be a pest or we can have jambalaya and pancakes?" "that one that one!" Charlie laughs "those are so different from each other but perfect for you two." "What's the theme?" Husk speaks up "oh shit yeah we need a theme, maybe white and red? Red for me white for you?" Lucifer thinks "I love that!" "whos walking down the aisle" Angle looks at lucifer "i figured it would be you my love"

"Me? But I've been married before. This is your first one. You should be the center of attention. "" Are you sure of my love?" "yes i am very sure" "okay the-" Suddenly the door gets kicked down off its hinges and everyone looks over and gets ready to fight "well hello. Homewrecker." Lilith walks though "Lilith..." Lucifer takes a step back "m-mom...?" Alastors eyes widen and his smile gets tight. "I'm confused on why I'm hearing you are engaged to my HUSBAND and calling MY DAUGHTER YOURS!!" "It's not my fault you left for so long."

Alastor is pissed "that's so cute you speak to me that way. I got this pretty little paper." a pink chain appears around Alastors neck and his eyes widen "remember how you sold your soul to me for the power you wanted?" she yanks the chain down causing him to fall and hit the ground hard "and in return you are supposed to listen to everything i tell you! I never told you to fuck my husband!!" she yanks it choking it "LILITH STOP"

Lucifer stands in front of her pissed "let him go now." "my dear what has he done to you.." "Mom stop, he hasn't done anything!" "yeah fuck off!" Husk speaks up too Alastor is taking deep breaths Abigail is scared and worried for her son. She stands up and pisses "you hurt my son!" "and who the fuck are you? All of you don't matter! Lucifer charlie come on let's go home ...." "No!! Lilith Alastor has been a better partner then you fucking have!" "and a better parent than you.. Lilith." Charlie's eyes are red and her horns are out.

"Charlie... Luic my love.." "give his soul up now. Or i will fucking kill you myself." Lilith is taken back "no. suffer with knowing he'll never have his soul." she leaves quickly "we are divorced!" Lilith stops in her tracks "no we are no. It was final today. I was lazy about it, sorry deer but it's finally done." Lilith gets even more pissed and thanks Alastors chain more, pulling him to her "i will kill you!!!" Alastor tries to hold back and handle the choking.

Husk grabs Alastor, then Angle grabs husk, soon everyone is in a chain behind Alastor holding him back "it's over Lilith. You can't win. Alastor actually has people who care about him." Alastor is holding onto Husk, his eyes filled with love and determination. Lilith growls "fine!" she throws the chain and rips up the contract. "I'll be back." she vanishes.

Alastors eyes suddenly turn black and then start turning red the chain around his neck cracks and he holds his eyes "oh shit this does hurt!" Lucifer holds him. (i know im sorry for being lazy i have written the soul giving back process before you should remember it) After everything is complete he blinks and looks at husk and angle "fuck im sorry that hurt so much more then i thought it would" Husk laughs "yeah it does"

Alastor stands and looks at everyone "you all.. Help me, I know I shouldn't be surprised , but.. I'm so thankful" a tear falls "oh don't cry Al we love you, you used to be a dick dont get me wrong but you have changed since we first met, we are all a family" Angle is keeping himself from crying, he hoods Husk close "we all love eachother" Charlie starts crying "i love this family so muuuuuuuuuuch we are so strong together!" Alastor goes up to husk "to get back to our conversation before, husk, will you be my best man?" Husk's eyes widened "m-me?" "Yes you!" Husk smiles big "yes! I would love to Al!" "Angel i was going to ask you to be mine" Lucifer smiles "wait what??"

"Will you be my best man Angel" Angel tears up "relly?? Me??" "Yes you! Sooooo?" "yes! Of course!" "Oh, I can ordain!" Vaggie walks up to them "oh shiit i forgot you used to be an Angel!" Angel laughs and Vaggie gives him an annoyed look"yeah yeah haha very funny" "that would be great Vaggie" Lucifer smiles big "well dears, why don't i cook us up all some dinner" Abigail smiles "Alastor come help" "yes mother" they leave together.

They cook dinner together laughing and smiling just like they used too. They listen to a bunch of music from when they were alive, everyone watches from the door "wait wait let me try it" Alastor tries it "mm a little more?"

"a pinch or a dash?" "pinch" everyone is confused, those aren't measurements. When dinner is finally done everyone gets a plate and eats. All of them look like they were kisses by god himself "oh fuck! That shit is good!" Angel eats fast and so does everyone else "oh i missed someone loving our cooking Al" "me too" "it's good to eat as a family again, i am going to get used to this, being around you again" "i missed you so much mother, this is the start of a very happy life."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 581 27
𐙚 ‧₊˚ ⋅ THIS IS ONLY MADE FOR FUN, AND THIS IS NOT CANON! THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING! This is my first ever Wattpad story, so please don't judge me...
86.6K 1.9K 23
This is my Alastor x Reader Oneshot book. I have been very excited for the Hazbin Hotel series to come out on January 19th, so I decided to make some...
5.3K 95 1
All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Cover Photo and Artwork by Fetonmaxxx https://fetonmaxxx.tumblr.com/ Alastor, th...
38.7K 1.1K 17
Second book of my book 'deal'! (Read it before reading this one or it wouldn't make sense) Lucifer and Alastor become one. Bound by marriage. Their...