Live Your Dream-----(COMPLETE...

Autorstwa R5girl4life

A 20 year old girl named Amanda, finds true love when she goes to a R5 concert. Riker. Her best friend is Rat... Więcej

Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
A/N
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A/N
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A/N
A/N
A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45

Chapter 44

19 2 5
Autorstwa R5girl4life

Ross collapsed on the floor. A few other people gasped. Riker glared at them and shot them all dirty looks. "Don't bother to go and get a doctor! He'll be fine!" He said sarcastically. No one moved. He rolled his eyes and turned back towards me.

Ross stirred a little. I smiled, knowing at least he'll be okay.

A doctor walked into the room and saw Ross laying in the floor. "You told him didn't you?" He asked. I nodded and laughed a little. "Well, if one of you guys could pick him up. We need you to come back and see Ryland." I looked at Riker who picked up Ross and carried him to the back room, bridal style.

As we walk in, I saw RyRy. He was smiling and held out his arms. Wait?! His arms?! They work?! He has two?! I smiled and ran as fast as I could up to him. He engulfed me in a huge hug. I kissed his cheek and I felt him smile.

I couldn't believe it!! This had to be the happiest day of my life!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5K 240 21
holly thomas wakes up from her horrible nightmare and sets of to find her long lost best friend ross shor lynch. riley , his girlfriend, sets a barri...
15.3K 377 29
16 year old Rinnah Mason has been entering a sweepstakes to meet R5. But before she finds out who won she suffers from a heart break. What happens wh...
28.2K 518 28
This story is for all you Ross lynch fans. This is my first book so I hope you enjoy reading this book.
1.1K 34 33
Sophie were in love with Ross before she broke up with him. She was so scared of her love for him that she decided to leave him and LA. Now she is b...