Smoke

Autorstwa BunnyDogNamedCoco3

DogDay x CatNap ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 Lots of drama- Więcej

Head cannons
Raise and Shine to the Moon?
Early morning problems
Sleep Over Gone Wrong
Cheater Cheater
All Better?
A New Life...
Can't camp without problems
Broken promises to self - Part One
Broken Promises To Self - Part Two
Not Possible
Bi Who Cried Monster
Thousand Dollar Question
Small Dark Spaces Make Happy Little Faces
Patience
Catnapped - Part One
Catnapped - Part Two
Catnapped - Part Three
Lily's worry
Two Hearts Of Gold
Worth more then a limb
Dangerous Secrets
Lost
Boring Day
The End
Happily Ever After (BONUS)

Baby Baby Baby Uh-oh

976 10 29
Autorstwa BunnyDogNamedCoco3

A Few months had past and Kicken' dropped out of school. But at the same time he had a personal teacher. Bubba walked in and threw something at him.

Kicken' "Hey..!" He whined

Bubba "You're round, use it" he teased

Kicken' "I'm a boy, I'm not pregnant. I don't need a test"

Bubba came over and pinned him.

Bubba "Did you forget to study?~"

Kicken' shoved him away and walked into the bathroom with it.

Kicken' "This is stupid!"

Bubba went out to put the rest of the groceries away. He was only a few weeks from graduating, then he could get a job and stop living off the money Kicken' sued His parents for, for years of abuse. Bubba just put the last thing away when Kicken' ran out and threw the test at him.

Kicken' "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET ME PREGNANT!?" He screamed

Bubba "What?? Are you serious?"

Bubba ran over and hugged him, their tails wagging happily. Kicken' teared up, he was happy but nervous. How was he gonna have this baby? Bubba kissed him deeply, Kicken' hugged him and pushed him onto the couch, falling with him. Bubba offered to make an appointment and Kicken' agreed.They called and They'd go in next week. Kicken' turned the TV on and cuddled.

Kicken' "What are we gonna name them?"

Bubba "Them?"

Kicken' "There were two lines... Does that not mean twins?"

Bubba "No, it means you're pregnant"

Kicken' "With twins?"

Bubba laughed, as stupid as Kicken' was he couldn't help but love him. They cuddled on the couch until Kicken's stomach growled.

Bubba "I-"

Kicken' "Grilled cheese..."

Bubba "What?"

Kicken' "Grill me a cheese"

Bubba "You don't like grilled cheese though?"

Kicken' "WHINNNNNNNE"

Bubba went and made him grilled cheese and tomato soup. Kicken' watched until it was done. Bubba gave it to him and watched him eat.

Bubba "How is it?"

Kicken' "Disgusting" he said with a mouth full

Bubba laughed and looked in the fridge before grabbing a Gatorade. He looked up in the fridge. He looked at all the different pictures of Kicken' and his mom at all kinds of places. There was even one with them were in front of the Eiffel tower. Bubba looked back at Kicken' who was just drinking the soup from the bowl. Kicken' looked over at him with a mustache of tomato soup, Bubba laughed and whipped it away before kissing him. Kicken' yawned so Bubba picked him up and dragged him to bed.

Bubba "I saw this thing on TikTok" he said before putting his hands under the baby bump

Bubba was surprised he didn't realize sooner that Kicken' was pregnant. Bubba lifted up and Kicken' sighed.

Kicken' "Oh my God, the back pain is gone..."

Bubba "It's heavy"

Kicken' "Really?" He said sarcastically

Bubba laid down in bed with him.

•~~~~~~~•

Hoppy was sitting and scrolling through TikTok when her mom opened the door.

Mrs. Hopscotch "You need to pick who you wanna live with."

Mr. Hopscotch "Like now."

Hoppy hadn't prepared for this.

•~~~~~~~•

Crafty was painting the landscape outside when something white hit her nose. She looked up and ran inside.

Crafty "Grandma! It's snowing!"

"really? Is it now?"

Crafty's Grandma stood up and looked out the window. She smiled.

"why yes it is"

Crafty "Can you make Christmas cookies yet?"

"who are you again..?"

Crafty "What? Grandma it's me, Crafty..? You're sons kid..."

"oh! Right, my little Jason's daughter.. where ever did he get off to..?"

Crafty "Dad died last year..."

"oh that's right..."

Crafty "I'm gonna make a call right quick..."

Crafty called her grandma's doctor and told him what was happening. They set up an appointment. Crafty remembered how when she was 11 her grandpa was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Crafty sat down next to her grandma and put on an old show for her to watch.

•~~Next Week~~•

Kicken' was nervous to leave the truck. He didn't like the doctors one bit. After a few kisses promises and deals Bubba finally got him out. Kicken' stayed behind Bubba as they walked in. The doctor took them and Kicken' sat down in Bubba's lap facing Bubba.

Doc "So what are you here for today?"

Kicken' just starting clinging to Bubba.

Bubba "He's pregnant"

Doc "Okay, any pain or anything?"

Bubba "just back pain and morning sickness"

Doc "Normal. Anything you're concerned about?"

Kicken' just whimpered

Bubba "He doesn't know how he's gonna have the baby"

Doc "Uhhh... How old is he?"

Bubba "He's 19 the day after tomorrow..." He sighed

Doc nodded and sat down. Kicken' moved so he could kinda see the doctor.

Doc "The chances of you needing a shot are 30%..."

Kicken'"That's too high..."

Doc "Here. How about this. If you're having twins, we'll catch you up on your shots. Any other amount it's up to you."

Kicken'"I like those odds..."

Doc "Alright, I'll take you to the room and we'll get everything ready"

Bubba picked Kicken' up and followed the doctor. Kicken' was still nervous. They got to the room as the doctor left.

Kicken'"What if I'm having twins..?"

Bubba "You'll be okay..."

Kicken'"What if I misscar-"

Bubba "The due date is like two weeks away. Unless you fall off a cliff or get punched in the stomach by a professional boxer then it'll be okay..." He said before kissing him

The doctor came back and started everything. Kicken' avoided the screen, he didn't wanna see it.

Doc "And there- ..."

Bubba "Uh Oh..."

Kicken'"What?" He didn't wanna look

Doc "Congratulations... It's twins"

Bubba"Oh boy"

Kicken's heart stopped, he was excited but scared. The doctor left to get the rest. Bubba hugged him and reassured him. Kicken' knew he had to get his shots anyway but still struggled against Bubba's hug. The doctor came back in.

Doc "Only three are required"

Bubba "I'll get mine too while we're here"

Doc nodded and went to look for his files.

Bubba "It's okay.. look, they aren't that big"

Kicken'"Why's that one so short?"

Bubba kissed him and the doctor came in. Bubba pet Kicken' and got his shot first, Kicken' was shocked how he could watch it happen. The doctor went to clean off a spot on Kicken's arm but he backed up and started crying.

Bubba "This isn't gonna end well"

Bubba wrapped around him and held him close, making sure he was facing towards him. Kicken' started to hyperventilate. Bubba kissed and cuddled him. The doctor cleaned a spot on his arm and started counting down.

Kicken' "Stop..." He was barely audible

Bubba kissed his neck and bit him while the shot was given, he just whimpered into Bubba's neck. Kicken' felt the needle but felt Bubba more. Bubba did that again for each of the other shots. After everything was done, they gave them the due date and they went home. Kicken' waited to get into the car before he started crying. he was scared, that was all.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

338K 16.4K 35
A coming-of-age story expressing the feelings of two teen boys, who come from very different social climbs, but still find their way back to each oth...
232K 11.7K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
128K 4.8K 10
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
84.6K 181 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report