Mr.Jeon's Wife to Be | JJK

By Blue_Blush_

After a drunk one night stand. Y/n and Jungkook find themselves with wedding rings on their finger. Trying to... More

<3
Introduction ~
ONE: Life is Hard.
TWO: Naked in Someone else's bed
THREE: An Agreement.
FOUR: A Makeover.
FIVE: Meeting his parents.
SIX: Confrontation.
EIGHT: Shocking.
NINE: The Perfect Dress
TEN: After Effects of An Argument.
ELEVEN: Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts.
TWELVE: A Night to Remember.
THIRTEEN: Rumors.
FOURTEEN: Tears and Emotions
FIFTEEN: Protecting Her.
SIXTEEN: Humiliation.
SEVENTEEN: Silent Treatment.
EIGHTEEN: Fear.
NINETEEN: I love you so.
TWENTY: Psychotic Behaviour.
TWENTY ONE: Mine.
TWENTY TWO: Meant to be.
TWENTY THREE: Always and Forever.
-EPILOGUE-

SEVEN: In the middle of nowhere.

2.6K 98 8
By Blue_Blush_

"inside this place is warm.
Outside it starts to pour."
(Sweater weather by the Neighborhood)
_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_

Kim Y/n 🍓
I looked at jungkook who drove in silence. The vein in his forehead look like it was about to burst. I stared at him, before looking out the window again.

The car stopped, I looked outside, we weren't even home. We were just in an outskirt place. Jungkook groaned, trying to start the car again.

"Fuck!" He yelled, hitting the steering wheel as I flinched. "Is the car not starting?" I asked slowly, as he sighed before sitting up and nodding. "I'll call mom" i said. As he looked at me. "There's no signal.." I said softly. As he groaned.

"It just keeps getting worse." He said. As I stared at him for a minute. Before slowly tangling my fingers in his long hair. It was soft and fluffy. Almost made me smile. He looked at me. As I passed him a soft smile.

"Can..i uh um. Hug you?" He asked, making me smile, I nodded, he slowly put his head on my lap, making me smile. Suddenly the pitter patter of raindrops could be heard on the window, as I looked outside. "It's raining" i said.

"That's what was left" he said. Making me chuckle. He turned around, now looking up at me. "I dated Lia for 2 years and she cheated on me." He said, as I sighed nodding.

"I'm sorry that happened to you" I mumbled, as he smiled. "I'm kinda glad it happened" he said, looking into my eyes. As I softly smiled knowing what he meant.

"Anyways, I need this." He said, slowly, sitting back up in his seat. We both sighed. Looking at the water pour down, I slowly put my head on his shoulder.

"So how are we gonna get out now?" I asked him, as he shrugged. "Let the rain stop. And that's when I can really arrange something" he said softly. Making me nod.

He made me feel warm and fuzzy I'm the inside. I knew if I was with someone else. I would've been freaking out on the fact that we were in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night. But something about him. And his aura. Made me feel safe and protected.

As I slowly felt my eyes shutting. Before I drifted off in my own dreams.

ೃ⁀➷

J

eon Jungkook ☁️
I watched her as she slept, her chest going up and down. As peace filled her face. Is it creepy that I'm staring so much? Who cares honestly.

I watched her eyes, pink lips, chubby cheeks. And her small hands holding my arm. As I leaned closer to her face, staring at her. Something about her made my heart melt.

I wanted to take her away from this world. Keep her all to myself. Protect her from all hate and hurt. Shit it's not been long and I'm already falling for her aren't i?

I scoffed. Grinning to myself. Realising how I'm falling. Realising how every thought of mine is related to her. Guess I broke my own rule huh? Don't fall in love. Ahhhh I leaned back. Looking at it pour outside. Carefully moving her hand from mine. I took off my jacket, placing it over her.

As I watched her sleep. Before I slept myself.
-
It was currently 9:32 in the morning. I opened the hood of the car. Trying to see what the problem was. When i young. I used to spend alot of time in the garage so.

Taking off my shirt, until i was in my tank top.
I tied my shirt around my waist. Checking what was wrong.

(Here's reference pictures since I love to see yall go insane)

I groaned. Twisting wires and screws here and there. c'mon man!

ೃ⁀➷

K

im Y/n 🍓
I rubbed my eyes, as I slowly sat up, yawning. As I blinked. And looked around. The car hood was open and Jungkook wasn't beside me. His coat was on me tho. I looked at it. Before inhaling his scent. Calms me somehow.

"SHIT!" jungkook yelled.

I got out of the car as I walked to see him standing infront of the hood, hands black from the grease, sweat on his neck and forehead. As his biceps flexed everytime he tried to fix the car. He looked at me. Before gulping.

I just kept staring at him. The things I want him to do to me is either unreal. Or illegal.

And why am I even thinking about it in the first place. I was snapped out of my thoughts, when I felt him pull me towards him. As I looked up at him, red heat coming up to my cheeks. As he slowly took the coat from me.

Wiping his hands. "Ah- I had a handkerchief-" I said, making him look at me in disbelief. He chuckled. "Is the car working?" I asked.

"Sweetheart if the car was working we would've been going home" he said. Before wearing his coat. "What do we do?" I asked him.

"Walk" he said grabbing our stuff from the car and starting to walk. "What about the car-"

"I'll tell someone to pick it up. Now c'mon" he said, as I ran after him.
-
It's been 45 minutes. As I took.heavy breathes before finally stopping making him chuckle. "What's wrong dollface your tired already?" He asked chuckling. As I glared at him.

"How about you walk in heels for a change huh?" I said, annoyed before walking infront of him.

Suddenly I felt his arms wrap around me and pick me up, bridal style. "What a gentleman am i if I let my pretty wife walk huh?" He said. Making my heart flutter.

"Shut up" I mumbled. As he chuckled. Before walking with me in his arms.

Winning my heart with each step.

But..it was all fake right?
It wasn't real. Just because he had to.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_
🍓: cute right?

Here's some more pictures for you.

Until next time ~
-Ava <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 11K 35
JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & cheerful girl. Jungkook is Y/N's best frien...
6.2K 357 18
Love is really very unpredictable, we fell in love with someone sometimes with whom we don't want... "damn she is so clumsy" "she is not that bad" "s...
487K 13.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...